• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon gym open for a few just vm/pm me for a challenge even if i'm not signed in :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark gym will be open all day tomorrow and Sunday from 4 am to 11PM. I live in California and im not good with timezones OK. Well I wish yo guys luck because I put some random stuff for my team that works rather well hahaha.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
The Flying Gym is open for a little while. PM/VM me for challenges.
I may close early if I don't get any challengers. x: But otherwise, will be spamming wonder trade in the meantime.
(I'm attending a Mario Kart 8 tourney later today, and kinda want to un-rust. lol)

Closed for now.

---

Challengers [Current Gym Record: 4-2]

Challenger: nomadical
Leader and Type: SilverLanayru (Flying)
Score: Leader's Victory; 4-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7.5
Additional Comments (be polite): Again, I really love the choices of some of your Pokémon. <3 However, I do feel you need to fix some of their movesets. If you want, I can help you out. But otherwise, good game! I still see potential in you. ;]

Last edited:

nomadical

Battle Maniac
Challenger: Nomad
Leader and Type: SilverLanayru(flying gym)
Score: Leader Victory (0-4)
Rate your performance(0-10): 5
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite):more or less got rekt really difficult to to think f a good strategy atm so ill have ot keep trying till i can get a more precise team together

Cutty

Forever now
Poison Gym will open in 3 hours from now depending on request. So vm/pm to arrange battle n I will surely reply :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Quitting as Bug Gym Leader. I never did get the userbar, so it doesn't matter too much I guess! Wish you all well, and maybe I'll be online again in the far off future.

saw this and alright

Closed, but feel free to vm/pm me I'll try and open at request! :3
hope you all are having a lovely day.

Challenger: Burner2
Leader and Type: Colton (Psychic)
Score: challenger Victory (4-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 5
Additional Comments (be polite): While not necessarily countering the psychic typing, your team heavily countered the 'mons on mine. I was highly disappointed. I thought we would have another epic battle like the first time.

Ill if you have a battle video or we can discuss this on the xat later and we can make a decision on as it is a complete counter or not

Battle Reports for the Day

Part 1: Gym Status
Closed

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
EARNED THE ARCANE BADGE
Challenger: Burner2
Leader and Type: Colton (Psychic)
Score: Challenger Victory (4-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): My comments about the match are below. Didn't want to take a lot of space with it. Good game o/

First, let me apologize for you feeling the way you did about the battle Colton.

I thought a bit about this match and here's how I feel about it. I brought two mons I felt would perform well against Colton's team in general because of their move pool. One's move pool allowed me to have super effective or neutral damage moves against his entire team.

The others I brought were supplementary to have potential answers for his non-gym type team members that were disadvantageous vs. against other members on his team . (i.e. just switching out would have put me at a disadvantageous position.) I brought them because bringing other pokes, that deliberately wouldn't have provided any benefit for my team or were stall based, would have been pointless or put me in a bad spot.

It was either bring something beneficial, bring pokes that would have caused a gym type counter(dual typing hurts) or pokes that would provide an opportunity for my opponent. I'm a fighting gym leader so most of my pokes are fighting, would have counted as a counter or would have been weak against his typing. So I chose to bring pokes that could be beneficial in the battle.

Three of my pokemon were fighting types against this gym and four had weakness to one of his pokes. My ace in this game was Mega Scizor that was able to set up two sword dances. If it hadn't set up, it wouldn't have had an opportunity to break through the entire team and wouldn't have been able to 1HKO two or three of his pokes. (None if one poke had used a certain move.)

If this needs to be discussed with Fairy, I'll talk to her and plead my case about this gym battle and why I felt my team was not made with the intent to counter. It was made perform with a mindset that one of Colton's mons had a big advantage against my team I put together, and his gym typing balanced our teams out in this match.

same as colton we shall work this out but it may be end of the week when I am fully on more

@silver/everyone I did give her permission about her battle styles I just haven't updated in awhile.

as well sorry for the not posting in awhile been busy with work and irl atm again I should be back on more at the end of this week.

Marika_CZ

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: draco star 98 (Dark)
Score: 2-1 (leader win, challenger forfeit)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): A bit haxy. GG tho, draco star predicted my strategy well - especially in the second half.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: draco star 98 (Dark)
Score: 2-1 (leader win, challenger forfeit)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): it was a great battle. I enjoyed it a lot. Hope for a rematch.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
UPDATE: Ground Gym shall be open Thursday or Friday!

If you want to schedule a match you can do that as well, just PM me a day and time and I'll let you know if I'll be available then.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Hello everyone. I just wanted to pop in and inform you guys that FairyWitch has allowed me to accept the role of Steel Gym Leader as Saph's replacement. I look forward to challenging you guys soon and hope to have some fun, memorable battles. I'll be accepting challenges starting tomorrow. Trying to rework my team in case Mega-Metagross gets banned.

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challenger:Nomadic
Leader and Type:Skullbash/Water
Score: 0-3 Challenger win
Rate your performance (0-10):5/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8/10
Additional Comments (be polite): There were a lot of bad plays on my part that cost me the game XD

nomadical

Battle Maniac
Leader and Type:Skullbash (Water)
Score: 3-0 (challenger win)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite):1st turn para hax basically won me the game early and also like skull said mistakes were made on both sides lol good game none the less skull would like too battle again sometime
those anyone know if mega metagross is banned during the suspect or you can still use him till its official?

Last edited:

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Leader and Type:Skullbash (Water)
Score: 3-0 (challenger win)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite):1st turn para hax basically won me the game early and also like skull said mistakes were made on both sides lol good game none the less skull would like too battle again sometime
those anyone know if mega metagross is banned during the suspect or you can still use him till its official?

I can't seem to find anything regarding it moving to Ubers or not, so I assume (could be wrong) it is still useable for the time being.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ah ok thks just making sure since i havent seen anything about it and wanted to make sure i didnt win by shadiness

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Challenger: Nomadical
Leader and Type: Zombie Steel Gym
Score: Leader Win 2-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite):

JustJeff

Through the Skys
Mind if I join the League?

Challenger: is that me? I'm Jeff~
IGN: Jeffhay
WFC: wat?
GMT Timezone: (Pacific or PST) -8 GMT
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): A lot
Read the rules?: I have indeed
Easy/Hard Path: Hard
Reason For Joining?: Love battling and battled ever since 6th gen came out. And still do!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
League Stuff from The Fluff
Music Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AV99s5rmCM

Hello everybody. It was a nice little break from gym leader stuff (DBZ Xenoverse and college), but time to get back into the swing of things.
Here's a few things of note for either the league, the fighting gym status, or other stuff.

1. League Report
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Everything on it should be up to date. If I have something wrong on there, be sure to lemme know. #PawpadsMakeErrors
Also, if you have any suggestions on how to make the spreadsheet better, shoot me a message.

2. Badge Case Services
I'm somewhat decent at photo editing software, so if you wanna have your badges in a badge case, I can do that much.
Might even be able to do some slight additional stuff if requested. Not sure how far I can go with that, but hey if you request it, I can try.
All of this would be using the League Badge Case as a base so I wouldn't be making new cases. Just a heads up on that.

3. Fighting Gym Status
The Fighting Gym is open. Just send me a request if you want to battle.

On another note, I'm trying to find a style that's unique to the Fighting Gym to have with battles. I'm not exactly sure how to go about it.
I wanna try something special that makes battles... "Intense" (See what I did there? :V)
Anywho, here are some ideas I'm playing with: 1. Dizzy Roulette (3 Pokemon Each - Rotation Style), 2. Bare Knuckle Brawl (No Items), 3. Single Punch (1v1, Best 2 out of 3).

Any and all of this will run through Fairy first, but if any of these sound cool or sound nah, no thanks, lemme know.

4. Warning! Newcomers Approaching
@JustJeff - Fairy's been busy lately, but I'm almost positive she'll say welcome to the league when she gets her first chance.

5. Closing Notes
That's about all for this Fluffy Reports. Happy Battling everyone o/

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Well, Ground Gym is open. PM/VM for a Challenge.

If you want to set a challenge date, PM/VM for that as well, and we can arrange something.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
Leader and Type: ZombieDeviant Steel Gym
Score: Leader Win 2-0
Rate your performance (0-10):4
Leader's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite):made a huge mistake thinking my poke could take any hit that basically cost me the game and also having a poke that wasnt useful at all basically made it a 5v6 over all bad choices on my part

Leader and Type: cutty poison Gym
Score: Leader Win 2-1(challenger win)
Rate your performance (0-10):7
Leader's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite):had a few hiccups here and there but manage to get some good predictions in that got me a lead early

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.