• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Kyurem*

Username:*Kyurem*
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Elite Four
Type Available: Ghost/Fairy
Will you be active for the job?: Yes.
GMT Timezone: -4
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596 9628 9541
read the rules?: Yes.
Is your team ready?: No. Should be by the end of the week. My Gym will be in the Uber tier, also. Singles.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:wecondo12
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section):yep.
If so PS Name:reincarnated soul
WFC Friendcode: 2595-0049-4886
GMT Timezone: utc -06.00 central time.
Will you be dedicated for your position?: yup.
Frontier Brain facility: weather brain
Reason for applying and competitive experience: since 5th gen, i cant stop using weather teams, and weather is my favorite playstyle.
Team ready?: of course.

forgot to accept this sorry wec about to go do some costume work thats all accepted

Username:*Kyurem*
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Elite Four
Type Available: Ghost/Fairy
Will you be active for the job?: Yes.
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596 9628 9541
read the rules?: Yes.
Is your team ready?: No. Should be by the end of the week. My Gym will be in the Uber tier, also. Singles.

cool kyurem welcome back again to the tef league for real now :p and sure I can add you in for uber singles accepted I just need to know what trainer sprite and favorite fairy or ghost pokemon on your userbar you like :3 this time it should be done faster >.<

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
My battle reports for the day!

Challenger Report 1
EARNED THE GLACIER SNOW BADGE
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: DX (Ice)
Score: Burnerv2 5-0
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): I came in with a sound strategy and it worked out in the end o/

Leader Report 1
CHALLENGER EARNED THE INTENSITY BADGE
Challenger: DX
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: DX 3-0
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): I didn't play too well this game, but in the end I still had a chance. My team just didn't have enough to pull it off today. Great job DX!

Casual Battle Report
Challengers: Burnerv2 vs. DX
Result: Burnerv2 Win
LP Distribution: Burnerv2 (2), DX (1)

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Username: ZombieDeviant
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Psychic
Will you be active for the job?: yes yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797 8420 5585
read the rules?: Yes
Is your team ready?: Yes

*Kyurem*

My E4 team is now ready to challenge and also if I can, I would like to become the NU Tier Frontier Brain until someone with more experience and wants the position comes along.

Username: *Kyurem*
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): Yes.
If so PS Name: Kodyurem
WFC Friendcode: 4596 9628 9541
Will you be dedicated for your position?: Yes.
Frontier Brain facility: NU Tier
Reason for applying and competitive experience: I love the Pokemon in the NU tier, but don't have very much battle experience in it.
Team ready?: Yes.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: ZombieDeviant
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Psychic
Will you be active for the job?: yes yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797 8420 5585
read the rules?: Yes
Is your team ready?: Yes

hey there welcome back zombie i remember you did apply for the steel leader along time agon, just make sure this time to have some activity post sent a message last time no answer :/ something happen?accepted

My E4 team is now ready to challenge and also if I can, I would like to become the NU Tier Frontier Brain until someone with more experience and wants the position comes along.

Username: *Kyurem*
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): Yes.
If so PS Name: Kodyurem
WFC Friendcode: 4596 9628 9541
Will you be dedicated for your position?: Yes.
Frontier Brain facility: NU Tier
Reason for applying and competitive experience: I love the Pokemon in the NU tier, but don't have very much battle experience in it.
Team ready?: Yes.

well I should of put this in the rules I don't know if trinity league does this but you already have a frontier position which is doubles, I was thinking about having one frontier position for one person/leader only. What do you guys think please let us know what you think :3

*Kyurem*

hwell I should of put this in the rules I don't know if trinity league does this but you already have a frontier position which is doubles, I was thinking about having one frontier position for one person/leader only. What do you guys think please let us know what you think :3

Well, whatever the league thinks is best! I was only thinking about just filling the role until someone better comes along and wants it if you want to list that in my Frontier description so people know the role is open for grabs.

Lelantos

Challenger: Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: Lelantos ( Steel )
Score: Win 4-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 6
Additional Comments (be polite): Only hax I remember was a critical hit on each side but don't think neither of them mattered that much other than that it was a good and clean game :)

Marika_CZ

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Lelantos (Steel)
Score: 4-0 (Gym leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): Made mistakes in the second half; Lelantos did a great job adapting to my team and overplaying me in the end. GG!

The Ice Gym is currently open, and will be for quite some time. PM for a challenge.

And as a way of contribution, I have 2 untouched shiny IV 31 all Timid Moltres from HGSS that I'm willing to sell for 1 PP Max each. Any takers? If there are no takers, I will donate them eventually.
Hi DX, I would like one. Can trade you PP max anytime you are online.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
hey there welcome back zombie i remember you did apply for the steel leader along time agon, just make sure this time to have some activity post sent a message last time no answer :/ something happen?accepted

Yeah sorry about that. I left because at the time it seemed like the league was barely being managed. My gym leader status hadn't been update and I never even received a user bar. but I'm back again for another shot.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hello everyone! Time for another edition of...

League Updates
Spreadsheet can be found HERE

1. League Headlines
The league headlines section has been updated! Here's the newest headlines!
Be sure to check them out every one to two days. They change up a lot!
- Battle Frontier Applications Open
- Four New Powerful Leaders Join
- Gym Battle Rules Added in Help Info Hub
==========================

2. Spotlight - Building Up, Welcoming All Challengers
This week, we're focusing on what will allow our league to thrive - Challengers!
I've reached out to a lot of people, but there's so many places to be reached. If you have friends, rivals, battlers,
breeders, new serebii heads, old serebii heads, or anything else you can think of...

Invite them to join the community. There's tons of things for everyone to do. And with more people,
we get more ideas and new ways to expand the league for everyone to enjoy!

Thank you Scizor64 for providing this topic!

3. Donation Corner, Replay Center + Music Corner Updated
TONS OF NEW POKEMON IN THE DONATION CORNER! TONS OF... OK, I think you got it during my first yelling. W
e added shinies with high IVs so check em out.

We're currently in discussions of how we'll run the league raffle. At least one Pokemon will raffled. So if you don't wanna take your chances on luck,
earn LP and try to snag em before they get taken! Also, donate if you have mons you want to have a new home!

Replay Corner - If you have friendly battles with anyone in the league, please share them! It'll give others an enjoyable battle to watch
and an opportunity to learn different battle tactics and styles.

Music Corner - I've added a new game/ost song that might inspire you to battle a bit :3 I know it does for me.
If you have any music you want added for others to have at their playlist disposal, just lemme know!
Earns you 1 LP per song. (Max: 4 per day) EASY POINTS :V

4. Tourney Suggestions Updated
We still have three tournament suggestions. Give us some of your unique tournament ideas everyone could enjoy.
We'll start looking into tournaments as soon as we fill open league positions. Suggestions earn you 1 LP per suggestions
(Max: 2 per day) MOAR EASY POINTS V:

5. Shop Point Hub Updates
The Shop Point's system is underway! Here's an easy reference to how you can gain points!

Gym Battle Challenger Win [10 LP]
Gym Battle Challenger Loss [1 LP]
Gym Battle Leader Win [3 LP]
Gym Battle Leader Loss [1 LP]
Win a Whole Tournament [40 LP]
Win a Tournament Game [5 LP]
Provide Replay [2 LP]
Spotlight Suggestion[3 LP]
Provide Donation [4 LP]
Casual Battle Win [2 LP]
Casual Battle Loss [1 LP]
Tourney Idea Suggestion [1 LP per] Max: 2 per Day
Music Corner Suggestion [1 LP per] Max: 4 per Day

- PM/VM Burnerv2 for any suggestions (including Spotlight) - this'll assure you get points for them
- For Donations and Replays, just post them in the forum
- If you have any other ideas of how we could implement and use League Points, let us know by VM'ing myself or FairyWitch o/

6. Have Any Questions?
Sir Grunty: I, Sir Grunty, am always available to answer questions. But, I'm a very busy Grunty. So if I'm not available, direct your
questions to Burnerv2, FairyWitch, or check out the Help Info Tab. It now has a nice shiny part that
explains the gym rules to new and existing leaders and challengers!

7. Wrap Up
That's it for this update. I'll probably do these Every Tuesday and Saturday o/
Also, I already have an idea for the league's first (non-battle activity) that anyone can participate in! I'll ask FairyWitch about it.
Just know it involves.... memes :3 Could be fun. LP to be earned. I'll letcha know.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

EDIT: NOW CLOSED.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Challenger Report 1
Leader and Type: Kyurem (E4-1)
Score: Kyurem 5-0
Rate your performance(0-10): 2
Leader's performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments(be polite): I was not ready for this one at all. Was totally decimated. Good game Kyurem o/ I'll look forward to the next time.

*Kyurem*

Leader and Type: *Kyurem* (Fairy/Ghost E4 Member)
Score: 5-0 (E4 Victory)
Challenger's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): His Scizor was close to taking down one of my Pokemon, but it didn't come through, which ultimately cost him the game. He tried as best he could, but that Pokemon was too powerful, it seems.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, whatever the league thinks is best! I was only thinking about just filling the role until someone better comes along and wants it if you want to list that in my Frontier description so people know the role is open for grabs.

alright well we shall see if no one applies in a few days I will add you then for the spot :3

The Ice Gym is currently open, and will be for quite some time. PM for a challenge.

And as a way of contribution, I have 2 untouched shiny IV 31 all Timid Moltres from HGSS that I'm willing to sell for 1 PP Max each. Any takers? If there are no takers, I will donate them eventually.

just a heads up don't mind you offer mons here and there on the thread but just how you word it sounds like your in your trade shop XD It just sounds more of a trade offer which is more for the trade section then the league but thats cool if you donate them later on :3

Yeah sorry about that. I left because at the time it seemed like the league was barely being managed. My gym leader status hadn't been update and I never even received a user bar. but I'm back again for another shot.

Its fine but yeah just because I haven't made the userbar or updated the doesn't mean it was barely manged which I had burn doing the updates on the spread for me until I had time to edit not sure if you knew that XD by the time I was going through the leaders that were inactive I wanted to make sure everyone intreasted so I messaged every leader that wanted to keep there position but you didn't have a response so I thought something happened. I was pretty busy at the time and plus on top of being sick on and off working 32 hours a week too does it. I just didn't have anytime to get the userbars done and add you sorry for the confusion. I just want to say though no worries I was pretty much on and off alot thats why but I should have the userbars done for everyone tonight as well as just message me your userbar trainer sprite and favorite psychic mon.

Edit: alright all userbars are all set for current leaders besides zombie so zombie once you message me about your userbar stuff it should be done when I get spare time again to get it done but you are added in as psychic gym :3

also as well leaders that haven't applied yet there are frontier facilities still need to be filled if you intreasted in any frontier apply now first come first serve ;)

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Hello all, I think I already registered before for this league as a challenger, just wanted to let you all know that I will try to be more active as a challenger and maybe even take a spot as a leader :p

Lelantos

Challenger: Lelantos
IGN: Lelantos
WFC: 122-8619-1632
GMT Timezone: (GMT) Western Europe Time London Lisbon Casablanca
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): Alot
Read the rules?: Yes
Easy/Hard Path: Hard Path
Reason For Joining?: Just so I can battle more often.

Lelantos

My bad (I thought it sounded like an ad too). I'll be careful. And the donation would have to be cancelled, since both Moltres got taken. Now only Ho-oh, Entei, and Mewtwo are left for RNG in HGSS, and I doubt they'll be used in this league, given how two of them aren't allowed. I'll donate other stuff if I get the chance.

Oh, and a quick question. Do Steel types count as "counter type" when facing Steel type Gym? Or any type that resist itself, like Fire, Ice, Grass, Poison, etc (because they resist the Gym type's STAB)? And similarly, do types that are weak to themselves count as "counter types" as well?
For what it's worth I have no intention of calling counter-teaming regardless of any challengers team.Even if they bring 6 Pokemons that either resist or are super effective against Steel.
Of course I am also hoping that challengers know the meaning of fair play and wont do this but that's beside the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.