• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelantos

Challenger: Lelantos
Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Loss 1-0
Rate your performance(0-10):8
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite):Most exciting game I've had in this league with all coming down to our last pokemon which unfortunately ended me having a bad match up(special attacker vs special wall). Great Game!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark gym is open every day guys ;_; why no love.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
lol when I am sick I normally never open up XD anyway guys I may not open up today after all do to were going shopping later then I though so will not open tonight unless I get back here earlier.

I just open up just because i have nothing else to do, and find it really hard sleeping during day-time.

Sorry for not closing last time, but as of now, i am OPEN once again!

Also, scizor64 is ready, i just need to battle him once and then he's on his own for 3 weeks, i think.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
The Flying Gym may open tomorrow evening D:
I will have no easy forum or xat access for a long time, so if you want to battle the flying gym (note triple battle format only) I will be online tomorrow evening accepting challenges on PSS ;)

If you need to give me an fc, please don't do so in a visitor message. PM me !
I will add my fc soon.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
So I guess I can start opening xD.
Elec Gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I just open up just because i have nothing else to do, and find it really hard sleeping during day-time.

Sorry for not closing last time, but as of now, i am OPEN once again!

Also, scizor64 is ready, i just need to battle him once and then he's on his own for 3 weeks, i think.

alright just announce or tell me when he is officially opening I will add him to the front for apprentice for you which I need to make a slot for that btw

The Flying Gym may open tomorrow evening D:
I will have no easy forum or xat access for a long time, so if you want to battle the flying gym (note triple battle format only) I will be online tomorrow evening accepting challenges on PSS ;)

If you need to give me an fc, please don't do so in a visitor message. PM me !
I will add my fc soon.

If you still need those birds I was gunna breed for you but it may hard to contact you know about that >.>

So I guess I can start opening xD.
Elec Gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

yes you can :3 have fun in the tef league ^_^

also guys still have spots opening for frontier positions so if you want something don't hesitate to apply as well as I should open fairy gym later on today.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ice Gym is open again, and will be for quite some time.

I'd like to take that Triple Battle Frontier thing, but that showdown requirement isn't met yet. I suppose I can give that a whirl after a bit of navigation and figuring out how things work there (unless it's a gigantic pain, in which case, forget it).

alright if you like the spot you just need to fill out the form but it is requirement to have showdown just in case people want to battle over there since its quick and fast but wifi is more appropriate imo for triple battles.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger: Koume and Kotake
Leader and Type: Sito (Elec)
Score: 2-0 (Challenger victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite):Really good battle, I made some really good predictions, but his Porygon-Z took my last 3 pokes down T_T. Gratz on the badge :p

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Challenger: Koume and Kotake
Leader and Type: Sito/Ellectric
Score: Win 3-0 to Koume and Kotake
Rate your performance(0-10):5
Leader's performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite): I really didn't deserve to win this one. I was out predicted on multiple occasions. GG to you.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Accepting challenges for the next few hours. ORAS only

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
And applying.

Frontier Application:
Username: DX 2401PT
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): I am now. I think. But I definitely prefer Wifi.
If so PS Name: DX 2401PT
WFC Friendcode: 1263 7429 5469
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 (-4 for Daylight Saving)
Will you be dedicated for your position?: Yep.
Frontier Brain facility: Triple Battles
Reason for applying and competitive experience: I really like Triple Battles. As for experience, my friends don't want to battle me in Triple Battles because of this team.
Team ready?: they were literally born for this.

alright and the PS is just for players that prefer to do PS which tbh you will not get much people playing PS that much so you should be alright accepted

fairy gym open for a hour or so ^_^

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Frontier Application:
Username:phantomclaw
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section):eek:nly ps maybe wifi later just not at the moment
If so PS Name: phantomclaw8888
WFC Friendcode:
GMT Timezone: GMT -7
Frontier Brain facility: Ubers
Reason for applying and competitive experience:Ubers is fun
Team ready?: more then one

Fire gym is open

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Frontier Application:
Username:phantomclaw
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section):eek:nly ps maybe wifi later just not at the moment
If so PS Name: phantomclaw8888
WFC Friendcode:
GMT Timezone: GMT -7
Frontier Brain facility: Ubers
Reason for applying and competitive experience:Ubers is fun
Team ready?: more then one

Fire gym is open

alright sounds fun :p lol accepted

also frontier brains you are allowed to open and close your facilities now just you will not have your badge for a short while until there finished, as well as they can be opened the same time as your gym if you like of course

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Activity post.

Will open some time next week.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy Everyone o/

This message is for Fairy: If possible, I'd like to change my Gym format to Singles UU if possible! I feel it'll add an interesting twist to my gym that I've been searching for!

Also...!

Frontier Application:
Username: Burnerv2
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): Yup. I can definitely do PS. Wifi I think I can do, it requires a little trading between games.
If so PS Name: Burnerv2
WFC Friendcode: 3754-8538-3606
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 (-4 for Daylight Saving)
Frontier Brain facility: NU
Reason for applying and competitive experience: I find NU an interesting tier! So I'll throw my hat in the ring for it >:V yahhh
Team ready?: Yup. Had to adjust thanks to tier changes, but it's ready!

Fighting Gym is open a little earlier than usual, but it'll close earlier as well! o/

Challenger Report 1
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: DX 2401PT (Triples)
Score: 4-0 (Gym leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments(be polite): Definitely a scary team. It's definitely powerful. Gonna have to go back to the workshop for this one. Great game DX! o/

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: DX 2401PT (Ice)
Score: 6-0 (Gym leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 0
Leader's performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments(be polite): Got totally crushed and rightly so. You got pretty impressive team DX!

Marika_CZ

Battle Reports!

Challenger: Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: DX 2401PT (Ice)
Score: 6-0 (DX 2401PT wins)
Rate your performance(0-10): 9
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): Oh... so sorry. I've been told that I should not show mercy anymore. GG. That Will-o-wisp stung though.
You were told right ;) No worries. I deserve 6-0 for poor preparation and bad choices during an actual battle.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hello everyone! Time for another edition of...

League Updates
Spreadsheet can be found HERE

1. League Headlines
The league headlines section has been updated! Here's the newest headlines!
Be sure to check them out every one to two days. If you've got something you wanna share, lemme know!
- Battle Frontier is LIVE!
- Raffle and Caption Contest on the Way
- Furret Takes Over the League
==========================

2. Spotlight - Aegislash OU? A Cut Above the Rest
This week, we're focusing on the Smogon Sword itself, Aegislash.
Many say it's overpowered because of its versatility, it's typing, and its uber protect move.
It's certainly powerful. What do you think? Check out the link in this weeks spotlight to see other opinions!

Thank you Marika_CZ for providing this topic!

3. Donation Corner, Replay Center + Music Corner Updated
Donation Corner -We're still looking for a steady flow of donations for the Donation Corner. The more we get,
the more frequently we can hold raffles! But don't forget you can use your LP to snag certain mons
before they go to the clutches of the raffle!

Replay Corner - If you have friendly battles with anyone in the league or great replays in general, please share them!
It'll give others an enjoyable battle to watch and an opportunity to learn different battle tactics and styles.

Music Corner - Marika_CZ has contributed four new tracks! Each of them great for battle!
If you have any music you want added for others to have at their playlist disposal, just lemme know!
Earns you 1 LP per song. (Max: 4 per day) EASY POINTS :V

4. Tourney Headline Updates
The Tournament Headlines have been updated!
- One Week Left for the Trinity Tournament
- Anticipate the First TEF Tournament
- Tournament Formats

Remember to toss your tourney suggestions to Burnerv2 through PM/VM. It'll earn you 1 LP per suggestions
(Max: 2 per day) MOAR EASY POINTS V:

5. Shop Point Hub Updates
Now that the Points System and Shop are underway, it's time to think of expansions. What do YOU think should be
added to the shop? VM/PM Burnerv2 with suggestions about what to add to the shop.

Also a point system reminder! Here's how you earn LP Below. *P.S - Frontier Battles Count as Gym Battles according to the point system*

Gym Battle Challenger Win [10 LP]
Gym Battle Challenger Loss [1 LP]
Gym Battle Leader Win [3 LP]
Gym Battle Leader Loss [1 LP]
Win a Whole Tournament [40 LP]
Win a Tournament Game [5 LP]
Provide Replay [2 LP]
Spotlight Suggestion[3 LP]
Provide Donation [4 LP]
Casual Battle Win [2 LP]
Casual Battle Loss [1 LP]
Tourney Idea Suggestion [1 LP per] Max: 2 per Day
Music Corner Suggestion [1 LP per] Max: 4 per Day

- PM/VM Burnerv2 for any suggestions (including Spotlight) - this'll assure you get points for them
- For Donations and Replays, just post them in the forum
- If you have any other ideas of how we could implement and use League Points, let us know by VM'ing myself or FairyWitch o/

6. Sir Grunty's Corner
Sir Grunty: I, Sir Grunty, am always available to answer questions. But, I'm a very busy Grunty.
But that's not important right now! Soon, there will be a Contest Hub section that'll include raffles and other fun things!
Including something that I, Sir Grunty, may enter the battlefield! Look forward to it!

7. Wrap Up
Not a huge update, but as you see there are some cool things on the way! And remember... keep it Fluffy BV (Furret Wearing Shades... oh yeahz)

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Accepting challenges for the rest of the evening. ORAS only

Status
Not open for further replies.