• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenger: Lord Shuckle
Leader and Type: draco star 98 - dark
Score:0-2
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Very close, alot of fun. and aside from my fire fang flinch hax free

Leader and Type: Artorius - Water
Score: 3-1 (Leader Forfited)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Leader's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Um the stone egde misses where pretty damn big, so so sorry about all those misses. Aside the copeius miss hax GG, you would have won that otherwise

Last edited:
Leader and Type: Artorius - Water
Score: 3-1 (Challenger won)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite) GG

NOT OPEN.. Just a requested match from yesterday

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hold up! This whole time I could've just used 3 dark types and 3 types of whatever I wanted?!?
If so my battles would be way more fun. Holy magikarp im so angry and and gah!!!.

Dark gym is open now till 10PM.

Did you want an unofficial re-match with the team you could have used lol?

Hold up! This whole time I could've just used 3 dark types and 3 types of whatever I wanted?!?
If so my battles would be way more fun. Holy magikarp im so angry and and gah!!!.

Omg, Did you just open gym till 10pm cause you notice there's a buff? Lmfao

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Raffle Notice:

Selections from winners have been updated! I'll do my best to get in touch with the proper parties to receive your Pokemon. I'll keep you posted!

Prahkar and TwinYoshi, lemme know what you guys want for your mons!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Yes Draco thought it was clear that in the rules that 3 of the gym leaders type and 3 pokemon of your choice but I could edit it in as wildcards if that makes it easier for everyone. I never had a problem with people understanding 3 types of whatever they wanted. I will edit that asap for people to understand more and artorious I don't clean my inbox anymore since everytime I do it just piles back up in one day so I gave up. I normally navigate though vm's unless its important/private talk which then I clean out it for a few pm but normally I don't do it at all. I would of messaged you back but your vm's are blocked. I am sorry everyone for the confusion if you thought it was something else.

so once more again leaders please understand this the ratio is 3:3, 3 of your gym type and your wildcards.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Omg, Did you just open gym till 10pm cause you notice there's a buff? Lmfao

There is a buff? Well anyways dark gym is open till 10PM again. I'll warn ya...my gym will be a helluva lot harder now that I can switch my teams with 3 non dark types hehehe.

There is a buff? Well anyways dark gym is open till 10PM again. I'll warn ya...my gym will be a helluva lot harder now that I can switch my teams with 3 non dark types hehehe.

Yes!! 3:3.. you just said it yourself.. "my gym will be a helluva lot harder now" Lmao

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Yes!! 3:3.. you just said it yourself.. "my gym will be a helluva lot harder now" Lmao

See I thought you meant for keeping my gym open till 10PM. I always did that regardless of the 3:3 thing. Anyways gym will be closed for about 3 hours since I have some stuff to take care of.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

yep glad know everyone understands ^_^ I should open my gym later maybe depends on what happens

Leader and Type: Reisuke Dragon
Score: 0-4
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Damn that play rough miss, gg

Shes not open this was pre-orginised she won't be online untill later

Water Gym OPEN. PM me when ready. (watching Anime so will check every 20mins or so) Close

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Artorius / Water
Score: 5-2 (challenger forfeit)
Rate your performance(0-10): 5
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): Won, but I didn't like they way played.. I felt held back for some reason.

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger :Marika_CZ
Leader and Type: TheEmeraldKnight
Score:1-0 (leader won)
Rate your performance (0-10):7
Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments (be polite): This was a close and fun battle. Marika_CZ had some good predictions and did very well

Marika_CZ

Leader and Type: TheEmeraldKnight / Rock
Score: 1-0 (leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Not much to say actually. Very enjoyable battle that was close right to the end! GG Emerald.

EDIT: Match #2
Leader and Type: Artorius / Water
Score: 5-2 (leader victory; challenger forfeit)
Rate your performance(0-10): 4
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): Ugh, I misplayed and made some questionable decisions too. Artorius adapted well and got me. GG!

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym is CLOSED!

Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
Score: 3-0 (leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): Very nice battle, i was kind of scared when i saw that move in your lopunny's moveset, but somehow i won with my various gimmicks (well only one).

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Leader and Type: Prakhar / Normal
Score: 3-0 (leader victory)
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): Except for certain moment it seemed like Prakhar was always one step ahead.
Also I fell for a trick I really should have expected, my bad. GG Prakhar!
Oh and good thing we didn't DC despite you having your access point in a Trick room ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.