• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
which gym was it you wanted? you didn't fill in that part of the application so just making sure XD

O' my god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

steel

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
O' my god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

steel

lol alright I will add you in colton welcome back to the league we know have region traids so you will be part of eisenburg region ^_^not use to your new name so calling you by your old name p

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
lol alright I will add you in colton welcome back to the league we know have region traids so you will be part of eisenburg region ^_^not use to your new name so calling you by your old name p

yay! :D tyvm
also you can call me whatever, and that goes for everyone. I was coltonl for over a year, and I'll probably keep that name in the (forgets what its called but under my actual name where I put 'I ate coltonL)
got the change because I kind of got tired of throwing my first name around, plus skyblue sounds better.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is Closed.

Last edited:

Reisuke

Apparently i died
mNnj0HF.png

Username: reisuke
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): yes
If so PS Name: houjou reisuke
WFC Friendcode: (oh com'on) 2723-8304-1972
GMT Timezone: GMT +1 (GMT +2 due to daylight savings)
Will you be dedicated for your position?: i sure will
Frontier Brain facility: OU battle
Reason for applying and competitive experience: i goddamn love OU. I'm better in doubles sadly but my prediction is pretty good in singles
Team ready?: i have 3 teams ready and more to come

I'll keep an eye out for VGC doubles facility. Also why isn't there any other doubles (like doubles OU, doubles UU, doubles ubers) facility?

phantomclaw

thank you all for posting about your positions so that seems that everyone posted which still waiting on bug and psychic and then we got everyone if they don't post by sunday I will consider they are busy for the position and I will open them up.

so far this is how its going

flying gym,steel gym is open for applications which phantom and reisuke can move up to e6 which dx will become fire gym if this happens which means we have one spot open for e6 gym leaders if you like to move up.

also if anyone is up taking up dark gym until draco comes back message me or post here

So I'm am e6 now right?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So I'm am e6 now right?

yes you are just let me know what you want in type wise and I will add you but we do still have one more spot because dx's decided to take your fire gym postion instead and I will open his ice gym up for applications

mNnj0HF.png

Username: reisuke
Are you able to use showdown and wifi for this section?(PS is required for this section): yes
If so PS Name: houjou reisuke
WFC Friendcode: (oh com'on) 2723-8304-1972
GMT Timezone: GMT +1 (GMT +2 due to daylight savings)
Will you be dedicated for your position?: i sure will
Frontier Brain facility: OU battle
Reason for applying and competitive experience: i goddamn love OU. I'm better in doubles sadly but my prediction is pretty good in singles
Team ready?: i have 3 teams ready and more to come

I'll keep an eye out for VGC doubles facility. Also why isn't there any other doubles (like doubles OU, doubles UU, doubles ubers) facility?

accepted I will add you and the vgc doubles facility is already token by kyurem which I will add you to the flying/dark e6 member in place of dirc since he resigned from his position.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sweet, so I'm the Fire Gym Leader now? So I can open up the brand new Triple Battle Fire Gym tomorrow? (yes, I like Triple Battles)

yes you are the new fire gym leader ^_^ congrats as well as we got these gyms open for applications

flying,dragon,and ice are open for applications which bug and psychic may be coming if the leaders don't reply by tommorow...

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym is OPEN!

Water Gym OPEN.. PM Me when ready. CLOSE!

Challenger: wecondo12
Leader and Type: Artorius-water
Score:4-2 Challenger Forfeited
Rate your performance: 7/10
Challengers performance:9/10
Additional Comments(be polite): You guys are killing me with the X and Y battles, Had to make a new untested team soon as I go on Wifi cause I notice my Opponent was on X and Y. (Until I make an Official X and Y team and test it out, I aint gona accept X and Y battles. Sorry)

I wona be able to play at my best at all times and not feel being held back and I'm sure you guys don't want a cheap win.
If anyone needs help transferring Items or mons over to ORAS, We the leaders can help you do that.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Leader and Type: artorius-water
Score:4-2
Rate your performance(0-10):0
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments(be polite):gg.

Leader and Type: burnev2-fighting
Score:6-3
Rate your performance(0-10):0
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):10
Additional Comments(be polite):gg.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Gym Leader Report
Challenger: Wecondo12
Gym/Type: Burnerv2, Fighting
Rating of Opponent: -
Rating of Self: -
Result: Burnerv2 (6-3, Forfeit)
Comments (Be Nice): Too much hax starting that game out. The Hurricane miss was probably what mattered the most.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
2/3 questions:
1: how many non uber legendaries am i allowed to use in my position as e6 member?
2: i must be open for singles but i can also be open to other styles right?
If so 3: can ou doubles be added to my battle style?

I didn't really make a ruling on non uber legendaries tbh as long as its not tons of non uber legendaries I don't see why not it is okay to use them,and yes you can do other style battles gym leaders are the same way.I can add doubles to your list yes ;)

Reisuke

Apparently i died
I didn't really make a ruling on non uber legendaries tbh as long as its not tons of non uber legendaries I don't see why not it is okay to use them,and yes you can do other style battles gym leaders are the same way.I can add doubles to your list yes ;)

Thank you! (Damn 10 character rule wanted to post 'thanks')

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Challenger: Lord Shuckle
Leader and Type: DJSummers-Ground
Score: 0-4
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Leader's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I made a few good plays but mostly got some hax in my favour, in genral i didn't make enough good plays and misjudged some speeds gg

Team-Areodactyl, 'Zumaril, Alakazam, Gastrodon, Goodra, S'mence

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenger: Lord Shuckle
Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Leader Win 4 - 0
Challengers Team: Aerodactyl, Azumarill, Gastrodon, Alakazam, Goodra, Salamence
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): Good game. You played great. Just a few bad choices overall. Looking forward to your rematch.

Challenger: Wecondo12
Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Leader Win 2 - 0
Challengers Team: Politoed, Ferrothorn, Swampert, Tornadus, Omastar, Scizor
Rate your performance(0-10): 9
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): That never missing Hydro Pump, it cleared half the team, he is clearly Lord Helix for a reason. Anyways, gg.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Triple Battle Fire Gym open!
Triple Battle Frontier also open!
No, those two are not exactly the same. Intesect? Yes, but not identical.

In a completely unrelated topic, I need someone who has never battled me before to beta test a Triple Battle team that was formed yesterday. If the team idea proves to be quite successful, then it may appear in the Triple Frontier. This new team is currently only for Showdown as I haven't RNGed the necessary stuff yet. So anyone want to be a beta tester?

I would but I am terrible at triples as well as I have a new puppy now so it may hard to schedule a battle for a few months but I will open my gym up here and there though when I can.

also psychic and bug gym is open for applications no response on the leaders so I will be opening up!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, for whoever is willing. It won't take long.
And who is "good" at Triples anyways? Everyone says they're bad. I haven't seen anyone confident in Triples, so... that's the average, therefore perfect for this test.

that is very true most people don't really care for triples sadly but they still do them when they can because they can be fun to do ^_^ but I should rephrase that I don't really care for the triple battle section but if there isn't anyone that can help you out. I will be willing to help you out if your really need it. I just have to plan it carefully when the puppy is sleeping or something.

also leaders/challengers if you know anyone is intreasted in becoming a gym leader which as well if I don't get someone else for the e6 member I will open it up for anyone to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.