• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: ColtonL
Leader and Type: Prakhar-Normal
Score: Challenger Victory - (ColtonL: 5 left, Prakhar: 3 left, Prakhar forfeited)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Wooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeee what a match. Managed to take out one of his most prominent threats, but after that it became a stall war. Really awesome match ^w^

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Part 1:
The fighting gym is officially closed for today.

Part 2:
Battle Report (As a Leader)

Battle Challenge 1
Challenger: Lynx
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 4 Left, Lynx: 0 left)
Challenger's Performance (0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): It was a good battle. I felt in control from the due to our first picks. Overall my usual strategy went over well. Lynx did a good job. That was a solid strategy to start the game with. Looking forward to the next time o/

Battle Challenge 2
Challenger: Khybon
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 3 Left, Khybon: 0 Left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): There was a lot of hax this game. Most of it on Khybon. I just missed like maybe like two attacks. So sorry it came down to that Khy. He did great. Had a solid strategy and showed me a weakness my team may have now.

Battle Challenge 3
CHALLENGER EARNED THE TENSION BADGE
Challenger: Wecondo
Score: Challenger Victory - (Burnerv2: 1 Left, Wec: 2 Left)
Challenger's Performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Wec beat me fair and square. It was a fun battle! Congrats Wec. You've earned the Tension (Fight) Badge!

Battle Report (As a Challenger)

Battle Challenge 1
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: Prahkar (Normal)
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 0 left, Prakhar: 4 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 4
Additional Comments (be polite): I just couldn't match up in this one. Great job by Prahkar. I'll getcha next time :)

Battle Challenge 2
EARNED THE TRILIGHTING BADGE
Leader and Type: Wecondo (Elec)
Score: Challenger Victory - (Burnerv2: 2 left, Wecondo: 0 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): In terms of reads this was and probably will be my best game. I think I hit a ceiling. Wec was awesome as always. It literally come down to a single decision at the end.

Part 3: - Kinda forgot to do this. Sorry Fairy!

Challenger Application Form

IGN: Ruben
WFC: 3754-8538-3606
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): Often o/
Read the rules?: :V We haz rulez?
Reason For Joining?: >:V I wanna be a mastah and wanna battle Wec as a challenger/leader

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
elec gym is open till i go to bed/go offline today.

phantomclaw

Attention Eternian Forces League I will be breeding a new team I have already stated this to fairy and she said ok.
I will update on where I am with the team

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.

Battle Challenge 1
Challenger: burnev2
Leader and Type: wecondo12 (electric)
Score: Gym Leader loss- 2-0 (burnev2 2 left)
Challenger's Performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): gg burn. i have to admit, im feelin a bit like toadman(or any robot master you fight first). nevertheless, well played my furret friend :)

challenger 2
Challenger:Mr. Y
leader and type: wecondo12(electric)
score: gym leader victory- 3-0
rate your performance(0-10)-7
challengers performance(0-10)-8
additional comments-gg

Battle Report (as a challenger)
challenger:wecondo12
leader and type: burnev2(fighting) won the fighting badge.
score: challenger victory- 2-0(wecondo12 2 left)
rate your performance(0-10): 7.5
challengers performance (0-10):9
additional comments (be polite): gg burn.

and....

challenger:wecondo12
ign:asg/X
WFC-2595-0049-4886
GMT Timezone- GMT -6
activity status-often
read the rules-SCREW DA RULES I HAVE GREEN HAIR(jk yeah)
reason for joining-to become the best there ever was(and stop dr wahwee)

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Sorry for the delay people........

Closed until tomorrow night x

Was open for a short time tonight but will be open regularly from hence forth. Please PM for challenges x

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix

Battle Challenge 1
Challenger: Lynx
Leader and Type: wecondo12 (electric)
Score: Gym Leader loss- 2-0 (burnev2 2 left)
Challenger's Performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): gg burn. i have to admit, im feelin a bit like toadman(or any robot master you fight first). nevertheless, well played my furret friend :)

I didn't battle you

Mr.Y

O)_(O
challenger 2
Challenger:Mr. Y
leader and type: wecondo12(electric)
score: gym leader victory- 3-0
rate your performance(0-10)-7
challengers performance(0-10)-8
additional comments- GG. I made too many bad plays at the end.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I love this leaugue, soooo many battles per day (b/d)

I am officially CLOSED yet again, though those who have already reserved a battle with me (due to time constrains) can battle me at that time!
EDIT:
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
Score: Forfeit by Challenger (Prakhar: 6 left, Challenger: 2 left)
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8.5
Additional Comments (be polite): Nice match, you kind of made a mistake in tricking one of my pokemon into a choice scarf, i was able to revenge kill quite lot of threats! Also, run calm mind on you mega, and heal bell instead of protect, it works better! GG!!!

EDIT2:

Leader and Type: Prakhar, noramal
Score: Forfeit by me (Prakhar: 4 left Burnerv: 6 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 1
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): The first trick to take down my lead 'mon cost me the game, after that one of his mons walled me out COMPLETELY, so i forfeit (also had to go somewhere)

EDIT3: I am looking for a helper or apprentice, to backup my gym for my exams (2 weeks left).

Last edited:

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Darn! Lol strongly dislike my gmt. Missed all of the action today. I'ma try to hit the ground running this weekend though. Shooting for at least 2 more badges by the end of the weekend. On another note, I gotta agree with prakhar. I love seeing that everyone seems to be pretty active with all the challenges! :)

Cutty

Forever now
Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Prakhar, normal
Score: Forfeit by me (Prakhar: 6 left, Cutty: 2 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Well things could've been better if my Rotom still alive... And I was trying some new mons. But I still enjoyed it :)

I will open gym tomorrow.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Good morning everyone! Here's where all my post stuff will be for the day.

Gym Status:
Closed. I was planning to open it, but stuff came up. Apologies. It'll be open tomorrow for sure.

Battle Reports:

Leader Side
None for Now

Challenger Side

Battle Challenge 1
EARNED THE EBEBONE BADGE
Leader and Type: Prahkar (Normal)
Score: Challenger Victory - (Burnerv2: 6 left, Prakhar: 4 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): Opening Play (10) The rest (7)
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I came in with a game plan and it worked out perfectly to take out his ace! We had to end the match early, but he said I could count the results. Good game Prakhar o/

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alrighty Fairy, considering I've gotten most of my crucial items transferred (except now I'm just trying to hunt whatever mega stones I need), you can change my status back to 'open'. I'll actually attempt to open up either tonight or tomorrow, because after another brainstorm session on my flying team, I do need to fix mine a little bit (which requires me to raise a mon or two).

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Ground Gym is now open, PM/VM for a Challenge.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for still not having opened, the dragon team is still in the works and unfortunately all this cold weather is making me ill but I'm working on it when I can! I plan on having it done at least sometime this weekend.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I kinda disagree with this. I have no problem with leaders asking to do XY since you can just switch out your mega, but because move tutor moves are compatible with XY, leaders should at least prepare for those. It's expensive to add those and I'm not going to waste BP or time breeding a Pokemon I already have because leaders aren't even attempting to embrace the new meta.

Also we have a ton of leaders who haven't even checked in for activity, including half of the E4. Listing their gyms for helpers might help things a bit, as some leaders might not have even beaten the game yet. It's understandable as of now since we have just started out but...

don't worry dircio I did it for a reason he should have a oras team ready soon which he owns the games just been doing other things atm I talk to him about that if he takes a bit longer he agreed to get someone to help him. I got this don't worry lol as for gray hasn't even checked in with me probably gunna open up dragon/fire leader soon for a application. also lol dircio I was talking about moves that don't exist in x and y lol not move tutored pokemon for example that can be compatible in both games. also I have had alot of leaders check in with me just not in the thread the only person that hasn't was gray ;)

Alrighty Fairy, considering I've gotten most of my crucial items transferred (except now I'm just trying to hunt whatever mega stones I need), you can change my status back to 'open'. I'll actually attempt to open up either tonight or tomorrow, because after another brainstorm session on my flying team, I do need to fix mine a little bit (which requires me to raise a mon or two).

okay sounds good silver I will do then :3 I will open the flying gym for you

Sorry for still not having opened, the dragon team is still in the works and unfortunately all this cold weather is making me ill but I'm working on it when I can! I plan on having it done at least sometime this weekend.

its understandable colton you focus on getting better just check in with me about your status and ill keep you closed until you feel better :3 hope you feel better ^_^ if you need someone to help you out just let me know ill add you in for a helper application

sorry guys just been working some night shifts atm i probably get around the updates I say saturday or sunday night no later then monday though

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
don't worry dircio I did it for a reason he should have a oras team ready soon which he owns the games just been doing other things atm I talk to him about that if he takes a bit longer he agreed to get someone to help him. I got this don't worry lol as for gray hasn't even checked in with me probably gunna open up dragon/fire leader soon for a application. also lol dircio I was talking about moves that don't exist in x and y lol not move tutored pokemon for example that can be compatible in both games. also I have had alot of leaders check in with me just not in the thread the only person that hasn't was gray ;)

okay sounds good silver I will do then :3 I will open the flying gym for you

its understandable colton you focus on getting better just check in with me about your status and ill keep you closed until you feel better :3 hope you feel better ^_^ if you need someone to help you out just let me know ill add you in for a helper application

sorry guys just been working some night shifts atm i probably get around the updates I say saturday or sunday night no later then monday though

Actually, Gray is okay since he's an E4 and won't get challenges soon! XD

What moves? It's not like I'm going to bring the based Shell Smash Dragon Ascent Origin Pulse Precipice Blades smeargle lol

I mean things like Knock Off Pangoro can be used in Kalos Rules soooo...

Also, if any gym leader isn't ready, consider putting them in the "helpers" area. I'd like to help out some of the gym leaders who can't open :)

Battle Result
Challenger: xDIRCIOx
Leader and Type: Aurora / Ice
Score: 3-0 Leader Win
Rate your performance (0-10): 8/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9/10
Additional Comments (be polite): More of a test but great battle regardless!

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Ice Gym closed until later on

Challenger: Prakhar
Leader and Type: NortherAurora, Ice Gym
Score: Leader victory 3-1 (forfeit)
Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments (be polite): thoroughly enjoyed this match, you had one pokemon that I was throwing everything at because it bloody scared me! Love your team and your plays, thank you for being my first official challenger

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym CLOSED!

Also, fairywitch, it'ed be nice if you could add my gym in the helper applications, exams are next month, so i will need someone to look after during that period.

EDIT:
Battle Report (As a challenger)

Leader and Type: NorthernAurora, Ice
Score: Forfeit by me (Me: 1 left, Leader: 3 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): I never expected a particular pokemon to know that move!

EDIT2:
Battle Report (As a challenger)

Leader and Type: Cutty, poison
Score: Forfeit by cutty (Me: 4 left, Leader: 2 left)
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): First time i rate myself above 5, a particular pokemon scared me a LOT, and the wish from my jirachi helped out my mega!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.