• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym shall be open tomorrow for those who wish to challenge.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay guys I added in patman now as our steel leader so updates as it is we still need a dark leader since it will be like 6 months before he comes back so the temporary leader will be bound to that gym for awhile as well as make sure everyone make sure you stay active for your gyms please and thanks its very important for our challengers as well as keeping our league up and running.

All postions are all full again minus the dark leader needs a asap temp leader, as well as all leaders make sure all your front data is updated correctly as well as Skyblue and Naoto you need to give your badge names for the front please and thanks ;)

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry I havent been available too much, been so tired from college xD.
Elec gym open for a few hours, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open.

Challenger: DJSummers
Leader and Type: Patman345 (Steel)
Score: Challenger Win 2 - 0
Challengers Team: Absol, Conkeldurr, Scizor, Latios, Eelektross, Dragonite
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Overpredicted on one play that almost cost me the match, but those Misses you got helped me get victory. Good game.

EDIT: CLOSED Now, you can schedule a match via PM/VM.

Last edited:

Patman345

Challenger:DJSummers
Leader and Type: Me (Steel)
Score: 2-0
Challengers team: Absol, Conkeldurr, Scizor, Latios, Elektross, Dragonite
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite): I woulda won that match if luck wasnt on your side lol I prolly won the battle but lost the match, Its not fair for my first match to miss so many times. GG and good luck as luck isnt always on your side(Me Today)

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is open for most of the day o/ Shoot me a VM to challenge o/
EDIT: Fighting Gym is closed (4:06 EST) VM to set up a battle.

P.S. - I'll also update the spreadsheet a little later today

Last edited:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Ice gym open until 1 ct working from 1-5 today

The fire gym will be open for about 5 hours today starting now!

Also I would like to submit my application to be a challenger as well!

Challenger: Earl of Treeton
IGN: Colin
WFC: 3540-1538-2785
GMT Timezone: EST
Read the rules?: Yep :)
Reason For Joining?: Gym battles aren't frequent enough :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The fire gym will be open for about 5 hours today starting now!

Also I would like to submit my application to be a challenger as well!

Challenger: Earl of Treeton
IGN: Colin
WFC: 3540-1538-2785
GMT Timezone: EST
Read the rules?: Yep :)
Reason For Joining?: Gym battles aren't frequent enough :p

sounds good welcome as a challenger ^_^

Well my new OU team is finally finished. My frontier will open up tomorrow

glad to here that ;)

also it seems draco star is back and got a new ds and everything he posted in tef's guild so that means once he can get his dark team back up and running again we shall not need a tep dark leader nymore. Also there are tons of frontier brain stuff open for applications if you like to appy there is a application part in the second post.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Yo! Dark gym leader is back!.....though you'll have to wait since.....I don't have any teams on my new omega ruby. Anyways gonna read all the new rules. So if you want to challenge me just send me your friend code so I can add you since I have a new 3DS now. Then once I'm ready I'll accept your challenges.....and crush you.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym is back to being OPEN!

Water Gyms Open.. PM me ready.

Cutty

Forever now
Oops. Turns out something happens so I cant open. I'll try to open sometime next week.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright guys got some bad news we have to post but our bug leader theshovler has resigned from his position since he thinks he will not be able to stay active for the position he shall be missed and he is welcomed back whenever he feels like he is more active again :3

so bug gym is open for applications once again!

also guys we will be having a new tournament soon which this time we are gunna try to tie with pokegyms so stay tune which me and dt are discussing the rules of the tournament.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open for awhile, PM/VM for a challenge.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
this shiny refuses to shine ._. over 700 eggs now...

anyway I hope to open my gym up soon which probably either later today or tommorow after work after I get a new state id about to expire soon...

also just a remember everyone there are frontier brain sections open for applications and we need a new bug gym leader now which is open for applications as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.