1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by FairyWitch, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Poison gym is Open for a bit in Oras/XY.
    I dont really use new mega unless you challenge the Trinity, but that depends on my mood. I sort of put my faves together n see how the team goes.
    VM/PM for challenges :)

Challenger: Prakhar
    Leader and Type: Cutty, Poison Gym
    Score: Leader loss 4-2(forfeit)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 7
    Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
    Additional Comments (be polite): We did what we could. In the end its a matter of time n strongest OU mons prevailed. Well played :)

Challenger: Burnerv2
    Leader and Type: Cutty (Poison)
    Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 8
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
    Additional Comments (be polite): I played horribly in this league I dunno why. A bit overpredicted on this one. Gg nevertheless :)

Gym is Closed folks.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  2. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

Dark gym should be open today if I dont work. Which means around 3PM PST since im in the west coast of the USA. Just need to EV train one member and IV the rest up. After that I will be on all week until Monday morning.

3. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Here's where all my post for the day will be o/ Also, as Khybon tells me, "Don't forget your paperwork!" or don't forget to put up battle reports

Part 1: Gym Status
    The Gym is closed for the night. Possibly closed tomorrow though I'll be around online so that could change.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
    Challenger: phantomclaw
    Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
    Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 6
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
    Additional Comments (be polite): This was a fun match. I made some mistakes out the gate and missed a prediction. Then I beat myself over the head with over predictions at one point. Throughout the match, phantom kept making solid plays. I was surprised by the power of his Mega to survive my onslaught. I won by a hair. Great game o/

Report 2:
    Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
    Additional Comments (be polite): Great improvements Aon! Wow. That was a close one. If I hadn't set up early in the game, that would of been really bad for me. Looking forward to next time! Gotta be on my A-game for the next time.

Report 3:
    Challenger: Cutty
    Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
    Additional Comments (be polite): Good game o/ Sorry if we couldn't follow the script exactly as it was from the restart. I think we got pretty close though. It was a good battle! I'm looking forward to the next time.

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
    EARNED THE PURPLE HAZE BADGE
    Leader and Type: Cutty (Poison)
    Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
    Additional Comments (be polite): Good game Cutty o/ It was a nice solid game on both sides. Got really lucky at one point that ended up KO'ing one of his pokes that could have changed the tides. Thanks again for the battle!

4. draco star 98

All right guys in 3 hours I should be open. It gives me enough time to EV train and level my pokemon.

5. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

Bug Gym Open

6. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

electric gym is open.

gym leader battle report

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
    leader and type: wecondo12(electric)
    score: gym leader victory- 3-0
    rate your performance(0-10)-6
    challengers performance(0-10)-8
    additional comments-gg

Challenger:Mr. Y
    score: challenger victory- 6-0
    rate your performance(0-10)-4
    challengers performance(0-10)-8
    additional comments- gg. mega swampert totally destroyed me once slowbro was gone, so now i know what i need to prepare for at least.

EDIT: gym is closed for now

7. Aon_Epiphany

Aon_Epiphany Dreams and Wishes

TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: aon_epiphany
    Leader and Type:wecondo12/ electric
    Rate your performance(0-10): 2
    Leader's performance(0-10): 10
    Additional Comments(be polite): where do i start...i was outclassed in every way lol. Only made things worse with the constant mistakes I made out of the gate. Very well played :)

8. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Challenger:phantom claw
    Leader and Type: Fighting
    Rate your performance(0-10):8
    Leader's performance(0-10):9
    Additional Comments(be polite): He played well in the end I mispredicted his last mon causing me to lose the match

9. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Challenger:Mr. Y
    score: challenger victory- 6-0
    rate your performance(0-10)-8
    challengers performance(0-10)-7
    additional comments- GG, Mega Pert under rain is a beast.

10. Prakhar

Prakhar Normal: The abnormal

Normal Gym CLOSED!

Also, i have been thinking about changing my team for rematches, it gets a little too easy when everbody knows my lead's tricks....

11. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Here's where all my post for the day will be o/

Part 1: Gym Status
    The Fighting Gym is closed for the night. (Except Phantomclaw. Challenged just before closing)

Part 2: Question for Leaders
    I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out to have different variations of gym teams for challengers. Lemme know if you wanna spar leader vs. leader >:V

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
    Challenger: Scizor64
    Score: Leader Victory (2-0) - [1 + 1HP to 0]
    Rate your performance (0-10): 10
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
    Additional Comments (be polite): I love having matches against Scizor. >:V Mah rival! This match was intense down to the last second and could of went either way based on the last few plays. My heart is still pumping. My blood is boiling. This is what gym battles are about! VX

Report 2:
    Challenger: Phantomclaw
    Additional Comments (be polite): Solid game by both sides. Thought I had control until that one poke came and almost turned it around. Just barely squeaked that one out. Good game Phantom o/

Part 4: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
    Leader and Type: draco star 98(Dark)
    Score: Leader victory- 2-0
    Rate your performance(0-10)- 4
    Leader's performance(0-10)- 10
    Additional Comments: It was a great game. That missed High Jump Kick at the end screwed me, but that takes nothing away from Draco. He played great the whole game. I was outplayed. Looking forward to the rematch o/

Report 2:
    Leader and Type: SilverLanaryu
    Score: Leader victory- 2-0
    Rate your performance(0-10)- 6
    Leader's performance(0-10)- 10
    Additional Comments: Took this one on the chin. I thought I had it, but total miscalculation and expectation on my part. Good game Silver.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  12. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

Challenger: scizor64
    IGN: sciz (XY) scizor64 (AS)
    WFC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    GMT Timezone: GMT - 5
    Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): I am on a fair amount, will be on a lot more often due to this as well
    Read the rules?: Yes
    Reason For Joining?: Member of TEF and been preparing a while now to challenge as I have multiple teams now in-game

13. draco star 98

Dark......gym.......open. challenge me if you'd like hahaha.

14. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Challenger: Mr. Y
    leader and type: draco star 98
    score: challenger victory- 2-0
    rate your performance(0-10)-8
    challengers performance(0-10)-7
    additional comments- GG mate.

15. draco star 98

HTML Code:
    TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: MR Y
    Leader and Type:draco star 98 dark gym leader
    Score:2-0 challenger victory
    Rate your performance (0-10):7
    Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
    Additional Comments (be polite):he was good. I could've played better but overall it was fun. Fairy he earned my badge haha.

Challenger:burnerv2
    Leader and Type:draco star 98 dark gym
    Rate your performance(0-10):8
    Leader's performance(0-10):9
    Additional Comments(be polite):AMAZING BATTLE, it was very close but I pulled through with the win. I cant wait for a rematch.

Also I may have messed up with the forms so if I need to change them I will.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  16. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

Challenger: scizor64
    Score: my loss (0-2)
    Additional Comments (be polite): Great game. I need to start using standard sets again but thanks for showing me that. Also thank you for being a good friend!

17. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

I still think he should be replaced if he doesn't contact soon. if the challengers make it to elite four there will be no one there to battle him unless I open a helper application without him knowing but helpers need to be tested by the leader/e4 too just like trinity league. anyway I thought certain moves can't be compatible but it seems it works like low kick lopunny sooooo I guess there alright as long as its not a mega that doesn't work in x and y it should be fine. also If leaders need helpers they need to let me know as well as when i put up the application you need to test them before they start there helping of your gym.

I saw it when going through the thread I will do that for you so you can get someone to open your gym while your gone...

welcome scizor to our league ^_^

will update either tonight or tommorow all these things so hang on tight challengers and leaders ;)

18. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

I will be open very soon been ill all this week also the challenger spreadsheet is on private so no one can see it

19. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Alright, after some unexpected events irl, I can finally contribute some time to this. I pretty much have the majority of my crucial stuff anyway, so why not.
    The Flying Gym is open for about 60-90 mins... mainly because I start classes again tomorrow and I have to fix my sleep schedule. x: (If it needs to be noted, my timezone is GMT -8.)
    PM/VM me for challenges.

The Flying Gym is closed for the night. I'll be open again later in the week, once I figure out a decent gym opening schedule to blend in with my real-life schedule.

---

Leader Report

Leader and Type: SilverLanayru (Flying)
    Score: Leader's victory; 2-0
    Additional Comments (be polite): May I say, all them status misses are a thing (except for that random freeze). xD A certain little pink eel had me nervous for a moment, but it was fairly close. Good game!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  20. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Just a heads up for everyone, Greninja was given the banhammer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.