1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by FairyWitch, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

sounds good colton also fairy gym is still closed but I may open up tommorow need to fix my team around once again XD

will update the spread tommorow

2. Prakhar

Prakhar Normal: The abnormal

Won't be open today, but will try to come tomorrow.
    Also, will breed a new team after i finish my grass and electric teams for trinity and master league respectively.

3. FairyWitch

taking note XD anyway guys I hope to open fairy gym back up today soon this time I am not in a bad mood XD I rearranged my team around which I think its better just need to get a few things though...

4. NorthernAurora

NorthernAurora Frozen in time...

Hopefully will be opening later today/night, trying to calm the work life down :(

5. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Howdy everyone o/ Another pokeful day

Part 1: Gym Status
    The Fighting Gym will open by request so technically its open. Just shoot a PM and I should be able to open it up.

Part 2: Leader Spars
    I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out with still. Lemme know if you're interested.

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
    Challenger: Marika
    Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
    Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 6
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
    Additional Comments (be polite): Marika did a great job. Her reads were so on point it got me in biiiigggg trouble. Even got rid of my one poke that would of caused her massive problems if it stayed alive. This game was a lot closer than it looks. I lucked out with a crit at the end. Good game Marika o/ Looking forward to the next time!

Report 2:
    Challenger: Dircio
    Score: Leader Victory (2-2 by Forfeit)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 5
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
    Additional Comments (be polite): This battle was scary. Holy tar. From the get go, his strategy made me nervous. At the start, I made so many bad reads. Like I thought it would happen, but then I over thought it and screwed myself up. It's probably a good thing one of my pokes was ko'd when it did or I'd have no chance against his ace cuz I would of used the wrong tactics for it. Didn't expect that kind of dragon with that set. Took a good amount of luck for that win. Your team is scary, Dircio.

Part 4: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  6. Marika_CZ

Marika_CZ Well-Known Member

My report for today ;)

Leader and Type: Burn (Fighting)
    Score: 3-0 / Leader victory
    Rate your performance(0-10): 8
    Leader's performance(0-10): 8
    Additional Comments(be polite): Very challenging match! Luck was a bit against me this time but Burn's team was well prepared to bring me down regardless.
    I really had to push my limits and outright sacrifice two of my weakened mons just to create an opening for the fresh ones.
    Cool battle Burn! Looking forward to rematch too.

7. FairyWitch

Fairy gym will be open soon I will edit when ready :3 also gunna update the spread quickly and do some few things first before opening...

8. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Challenger: xDIRCIOx
    Leader and Type: BurnerV2 Fighting
    Score: 2-0 Leader Win
    Rate your performance (0-10): 8
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
    Additional Comments (be polite): got haxed out really bad, Team Fluffy is next and won't spare a soul...

9. FairyWitch

Fairy gym will be open for a hour just message me for a battle :3

Fairy gym is closed! got work in the morning will not open until probably friday evening

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  10. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Confirming. Didn't pay attention to which hazards he got up. Cost me pretty big as it took away one of the threats to his team.

11. Aon_Epiphany

Aon_Epiphany Dreams and Wishes

TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
    Leader and Type: Burn/Fighting
    Rate your performance(0-10): 10
    Leader's performance(0-10): 10
    Additional Comments(be polite): Too much I can say. Since the first challenge to this gym, I've always found myself more excited about Burn's mostly because I feel I learn a lot battling him. As always a great match with the proven gym leader. Though the victory is definately a sweet outcome for me, it still gave me just as much to take from it as I did from my prior losses. Some things I can think about implimenting, a solid playstyle, practice with prediction and mind games, and just knowledge of what certain pokemon are capable of all of which I can use to get better which was my reason for joining in the first place. Gotta thank you again Burn for that every time whether after a loss or victory. There is a reason why this gym is probably the most challenged and well defended in the entire league. You will be forced to earn this one.

12. Burnerv2

G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Fighting gym is closed for now. Might open up a little later. Wanna try my hand as a challenger o/

Part 2: Leader Spars
    I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out with still. Lemme know if you're interested.

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
    Challenger: Lynx
    Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 7
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
    Additional Comments (be polite): It was like a chess game for most the match. Lynx brought an interesting team and gave my team trouble. I'll be looking forward to the next time o/

Report 2:
    CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
    Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
    Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
    Rate your performance (0-10): 4
    Additional Comments (be polite): I was completely outplayed this game. It's tough to lose but exciting to see how someone improves over the course of several battles. Congrats Aon, You've earned the Tension Badge! Do your best against the rest of the league too!

:3 Dem feels. Thanks for the compliments Aon. I'm glad I could help as much as I did o/

Part 4: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  13. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Poison gym Open. VM/PM to challenge :)

Wee... Closed now.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  14. NorthernAurora

NorthernAurora Frozen in time...

And here it is,

Ice Gym Closed until later

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Mr Y
    Leader and Type: NorthernAurora, Ice Gym
    Score: Leader Loss 0-4
    Rate your performance (0-10): 5
    Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
    Additional Comments (be polite): one was slayed, I made some rookie errors here and my opener was a huge mistake. GG and congratulations on winning my badge :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  15. Mr.Y

Mr.Y O)_(O

Challenger: Mr Y
    Leader and Type: NorthernAurora, Ice Gym
    Score: Leader Loss 0-4
    Challenger's Performance(0-10):7
    Additional Comments (be polite): GG mate, the lead match up was too much in my favor, which gave me a huge advantage.

16. Prakhar

Prakhar Normal: The abnormal

Finally, its SATURDAY!!!! I am free until tomorrow (have to study for SST test set for tuesday).

I am CLOSED!
    P.S.: I can also do normal no-specified type battles, need to check out my new megas.

EDIT:
    TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Dircio
    Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
    Score: Challener Win (Leader: forfeit, 1 left Challenger: 3 left
    Rate your performance (0-10): 1
    Additional Comments (be polite): I did a BIG misplay when i ko'ed your salamence, it could have won me the game...

17. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Challenger: xDIRCIOx
    Leader and Type: Prakhar / Normal
    Score: 3-0 Challenger Win
    Rate your performance (0-10): 10
    Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
    Additional Comments (be polite): Some weird glitch and a ton of hax cost me the 6-0... and I didn't know Hurricane did that :)

18. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

gym is open.

challenger 1
    challenger- Marika_CZ
    score-leader victory (5-0)
    rate your performance- 8/10
    challenger's performance- 8/10
    additional comments- gg.

19. Burnerv2

G'morning/Afternoon people o/ Here's the post of stuff.

Fighting gym is CLOSED. It'll open later tonight.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
    CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
    Challenger: Marika_CZ
    Score: Challenger Victory (1-0)
    Additional Comments (be polite): I was outplayed from the opening play of this game. Marika played an excellent match. Amazing job Marika o/ Enjoy your Tension Badge!

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  20. Marika_CZ

Marika_CZ Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the league as much as I do!

Match #1
    Leader and Type: Burn (Fighting)
    Score: 1-0, challenger victory
    Rate your performance(0-10): 8
    Leader's performance(0-10): 9
    Additional Comments(be polite): It was an epic battle! Both of us giving it our best, predicting each other's strategies.
    Burn was a threat to his last mon, just as I knew he would. Tension badge after an intense battle :)

Match #2
    Leader and Type: Wecondo12 (Electric)
    Score: 5-0 leader victory
    Rate your performance(0-10): 6
    Leader's performance(0-10): 9
    Additional Comments(be polite): I knew this would be tough. My main team doesnt like electricity, so I had to enlist some of my benched mons.
    Also, Wec's team is very strong and cought me off guard. Gg Wec!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.