1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by FairyWitch, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

make sure to message the leaders if there on because sometimes they don't look at the thread >.<

also remember guys we have a discord chat for the league for leaders and challenges to chat about league challenges,and etc so it doesn't clutter the thread up. if you like to join I can always add you on when I am online.

I may open up fairy gym later tonight I have a costume to sew so I will not be online that much today...

2. Prakhar

Prakhar Normal: The abnormal

It's been a while. Hello everyone!
    Since sun and moon is just around the corner, i want to get back into the competitive meta, as a gym leader.

[​IMG]

Username: Prakhar
    Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
    Type Available: Bug
    Will you be active for the job?: Yes
    GMT Timezone: +5.30
    IGN: Prakhar
    WFC: 4098-4557-7957
    read the rules?: Yup (as far as i remember)
    Is your team ready?: Yes, but it'll take some time to get a better one ready (need to replace some slackers)
    Badge Name: Mantis Badge
    Battle Styles: Singles

3. littlemakar

littlemakar Rising Champion

I would like to join the chat ^^ be easier to get challenges in

4. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

HALLOWEEN SPOOK-TACULAR
    Tournament

The Halloween Spook-tacular Tournament thread is up, banner to be coming soon. Rules are already posted, therefore if you're interested in joining, you can visit this link and Sign Up!

You'll have 10 Days from this post to Sign Up and construct teams, as battling is estimated to begin on the 21st. Good Luck to all those who join.

5. FairyWitch

accepted and welcome back man :3 I will add you to the front sometime today if not tommorow :3

thanks dj for post sounds great sadly I will not be able to join because I will not have a wifi team on time :/ good luck to partcipating though ^_^

anyway I will be opening fairy gym up one of the next few days so please keep checking back to the thread challengers :3

@littlemaker: if you join the chat when you click the link located on the front page for it just message me when I am online to add you in as well as any leader that wants to join just message me and I will add you but make sure you have a discord account though...

6. Prakhar

So, i have a team ready but the wifi is really unstable and i can't promise good connectivity. And so the gym is closed and will probably open in a day or two.

7. FairyWitch

take your time the league is slightly dead atm but when sun and moon comes out I am sure we pick up again with challengers ;)

8. Prakhar

Okay, finally, Bug gym is OPEN! for a couple of hours.
    Please PM me, it might take me some time to answer back though.

9. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

[​IMG]

Challenger: EmiiLava
    IGN: Emii
    WFC: 4012-3813-9306
    GMT Timezone: EDT/EST depending on time of year
    Read the rules?: yes
    Reason For Joining?: Trying out something new and fresh and I need a new challenge come sun and moon, so I thought this would be the place. :) Yes, I'm trying my hand at singles for the first time since BW! xD If I messed up anything lmk as the posts had a lot of info. on them ^^'

10. SkyBlue

SkyBlue I ate ColtonL

Got a day off finally so Electric gym is open ^w^
    pm/vm me to challenge

11. TheEmeraldKnight

TheEmeraldKnight Lookin' for Shinies

Just letting everyone know that the Rock Gym is open
    just PM/VM me

12. FairyWitch

late but accepted I hope you enjoy your battles here friend :3

also I will be away guys for the weekend for a convention so I will try to tidy up the league a bit more when I get back. I am not changing the league fully yet for sun and moon after released. I plan on all of us to get a feel of the new meta first before switching over and as well as bank will not be up until january for the game.

13. Sylpheon

Sylpheon ❀Sylveon❀

gahh sorry I'm alive just letting everybody know :s

14. FairyWitch

its fine thanks for posting that your still alive

also more studying on the massive changes of the meta of the new release of sun and moon which now I have came up with more ideas of rule changes since we are introduced to the new z powers and most of all ultra beasts. I am almost through the game which I noticed breeding is gunna be a huge pain until bank opens up to transfer stuff so I will allow everyone to open gyms up on oras until bank allows transferring from oras.

I want all leaders to please message me if you will be still able to be the leader of your type plus i will be changing the rules of the league after everyone gets settled in with the new game on wifi.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  15. TheEmeraldKnight

TheEmeraldKnight Lookin' for Shinies

I will be closing the Rock Gym for the next week or so I can work on making a new team and because I have been busy with work. When I re open I will accept battles on both Sun and Moon and ORAS until the Pokemon Bank is updated

EDIT: If anyone needs Pokevirus just ask me. I'll give it to you

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  16. Artorius

Artorius King

Active post.... I'm back!!

17. Prakhar

I am breeding a sun/moon team. ORAS is so last year!

18. FairyWitch

remember leaders please make sure to message if you haven't about keeping your positions as leaders and I will be having the major changes to the league happen in January when bank is out since some people haven't got the game yet or just having hard time getting a team they want together since alola region doesn't have access to all pokemon yet until January.

I will say this though I will be making a rule for leaders that you can still use megas but when your z power you can only use the z power of your pokemon gym type which only one pokemon can hold a z power like the mega stones.

For Example: Fairy Gym you would use Farium z

however if you have a pokemon with a special z power it may be used but you can't use the type z power then if that makes any sense.

19. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

So basically, we can use other Z Power type Status moves, like Z-Sandstorm. But not the actual Rock Z-Move.

20. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Meh I don't like that, it be cooler if we could use any of the z-moves we wanted :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.