• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Rock Gym ready to Roll (lol)
GMT:Central Time zone

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Challenger: LynxForte
Leader and Type: TheEmeraldKight-Rock
Score:3-0 (he won)
Rate your performance (0-10):6 could have made better switches
Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments (be polite) did very well congratz
5vMb8zk.png
you have earned the Mythril Badge

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Leader and Type: TheEmeraldKnight, Rock
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 6
Additional Comments(be polite): GG

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
acceptedwelcome to the league please message your trainer sprite you want and your normal type pokemon sprite choose on your userbar as well as your badge name in a pm.

welcome to the league hope you enjoy it here :3

you are allowed to use/switch up teams if you like there is no problem as long as your not fully countering the elite four member since the ratio is a bit different from the leaders

welcome to the tef league hope you like it here to challenge :3

accepted welcome to our guild's league hope you enjoy my members that are leaders here to talk to as well as enjoy it here

also guys to clear up about somethings about the league most leagues now like trinity and pokegyms have a 4:3 ratio which this league does not have it so countering teams becomes lower as well as leaders are allowed to change there teams around no problem as well keep them secretly what is on there team. All challengers must go by the rules as well as not giving out a leaders team so once you battle please keep it to yourself so it makes the league a bit more intreasting so we all don't know what were expecting so it helps us work harder for the badges imo as well as a leader will not become too obvious in our teams. I also want to say there isn't a limit on countering only because of the ratio but I don't want people making there second time around challenging with a new team that practically counters every pokemon in a gym leaders team. I just want to say for example if someone had a ferrothorn in there team normally terrakion would be one good way to get rid of it. I don't go by just super effectives and not effective. I go around every little aspect of the meta that counters each pokemon so just be careful. i really don't think this will ever come up really but leaders just watch your challengers teams thats all I ask, as well as challengers becareful what you choose.

As a general rule of thumb I'd advise Challengers to be prepared to be asked to bring only 3 counters max. It's honestly not hard to build a team that doesn't counter anything (e.g. Team Fluffy). Of course, it's understandable that a person might have limited Pokemon to choose from, but trying your best to carry less counters makes things more fun :)

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challenger: ColtonL
Leader and Type:Skullbash/Water
Score: 0-1 Challenger win
Rate your performance:7/10
Challenger's performance:9/10
Additional comments:Great game! It came down to just a burn that got me.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Leader and Type: Skullbash-Water
Score:I won 1-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Comments: What a great match! overestimated my pokes +2 def, especially when it was null and void to his +2 attack. My first badge woot <3!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leader and Type: TheEmeraldKight-Rock
Score:3-0 (he won)
Rate your performance (0-10):6 could have made better switches
Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments (be polite) did very well congratz
5vMb8zk.png
you have earned the Mythril Badge

i will note that he won his badge congrats on your first badge Lynx

As a general rule of thumb I'd advise Challengers to be prepared to be asked to bring only 3 counters max. It's honestly not hard to build a team that doesn't counter anything (e.g. Team Fluffy). Of course, it's understandable that a person might have limited Pokemon to choose from, but trying your best to carry less counters makes things more fun :)

I remember the last time we had our teg league of my old guild we really didn't have much trouble with counters at that time with the 3:3 ratio but for elite fours I did change up the ratio a bit to 2:2:2 though that is wise to make sure with the counters at 3 max when challenger more toward the elite four. I am sure we be in the alright zone but it is nice to bring up as well though about this matter again so challengers understand a tiny bit more how serious this matter may be so they don't lose there win.

Leader and Type:Skullbash/Water
Score: 0-1 Challenger win
Rate your performance:7/10
Challenger's performance:9/10
Additional comments:Great game! It came down to just a burn that got me.

looks like coltonL got the abyss badge good job first badge of the league ^_^

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym open closed for business!! Hello new league!

Edit: My FIRST battle here:

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
Score: Forfeit by Cutty (Prakhar: 4 left, Cutty: 1 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Nice match, i did not need to win though..

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Normal gym open for business!! Hello new league!

great to have you aboard Prakhar hope to battle you for your badge sometime ^_^

also update before bed time for the league badge case has been added to the second post and link btw thanks to 00swms! I will get some rest and try to open up tommorow for challengers ^_^

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now

Additional Comments (be polite): I lost horribly :D thought you'd start w/ the same starter after dc. Your the Normal gym leader btw not Poison.

I will open my Poison gym some time next week though :)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Challenger: Azulart.
IGN: Mythe
FC: 0705-4374-1566
GMT Timezone: GMT+1
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): Often, need to design a Singles team first.
Read the rules?: Yes
Reason For Joining?: Had enough VGC battles, time for singles again why not.

Prakhar

Additional Comments (be polite): I lost horribly :D thought you'd start w/ the same starter after dc. Your the Normal gym leader btw not Poison.

I will open my Poison gym some time next week though :)

Poison?? I did not even.......!! Toxic is different though...
I will open again after some time, and if anybody is reading this, i put my secret base QR code in my siggy!!
Anybody know how to put the WHOLE thing (with the trainer class and description) in sig, i got it off the global link.

EDIT: My gym is now CLOSED!

EDIT2: Had a challenger!!

Challenger: Mr.Y
Score: I forfeited (Me: 1 Left, Mr.Y: 3)
Rate your performance (1-10): 3
Challenger's Performance(1-10):100000000
Additional Comments (be polite):SUCH a match that changed by a SINGLE move, i, dont know!!!!! I thought i had it in the bag, when the move came AND uuuugh!!!! Sorry for the emotions..

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger: Mr.Y
Score: Forfeit by Prakhar 3-1
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8.5
Additional Comments (be polite): GG. Both sides made some really nice plays and anyone could have won.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
The Fighting Gym is open for a while o/

Just shoot me a P.M. if you wanna challenge. IGN for ORAS is Ruben.

Prakhar

There is actually one challenger for me, but the wifi is going bonkers, server interrupting in middle of the match and even in the start of the rebattle, asked the challenger to battle tomorrow.

Challenger: Artorius
IGN: Artorius
FC: 0447 6483 5483
GMT Timezone: GMT+00 UK
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): yh
Reason For Joining?: To Learn!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: Azulart.
IGN: Mythe
FC: 0705-4374-1566
GMT Timezone: GMT+1
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): Often, need to design a Singles team first.
Reason For Joining?: Had enough VGC battles, time for singles again why not.

welcome to the league azulart hope you have fun with our league :3

There is actually one challenger for me, but the wifi is going bonkers, server interrupting in middle of the match and even in the start of the rebattle, asked the challenger to battle tomorrow.

forgot about the d'c rule if a person/you dc's while battling just make sure you both have the exact same team when battling or it will not count if they win. I want them to try to challenge your team without any changes to see how there team goes with your gym team if they lose they wait one day to tweak there team to challenge your gym again.

Challenger: Artorius
IGN: Artorius
FC: 0447 6483 5483
GMT Timezone: GMT+00 UK
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): yh
Reason For Joining?: To Learn!!

welcome to the league Artorius hope you have fun here while challenging our league :3

also will update everyones stuff in a bit :3 fairy gym will be closed for a bit need to do stuff today thought i could open but had some irl stuff to do so closed for now

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Are there any gyms currently open. Have about an hour before work and I am very interested in issuing a challenge beforehand

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting gym is open again for a little while. Just shoot a PM if you wanna challenge o/

EDIT: Gym is now closed. It will open again tomorrow around .... 5 EST time depending. But I'll probably post on here when it opens anyway. May the fluff be with you. o/

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Gym Leader Victory - Forfeit by Aon_Epiphany (Burnerv2: 3 left, Aon: 1 left)

Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): Aon did an excellent job with his reads. I was too transparent in my moves (switches), but that doesn't take away from Aon's performance. Every time I switched, he used the correct move for the situation. Looking forward to the next time Aon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.