• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Challenger: aon_epiphany
Leader and type: burnerv2
Rate your performance(0-10): 4
Leader's performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments(be polite): what can I say, I wasn't ready. Definately learned some things and will try and use this match to get better. Thank you for the opportunity. :)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I asked the challenger to use the exact same team with the exact same lead (thanks Cutty for informing me).

Anyways, Normal gym CLOSED for business the night!!!
I'll have to change a couple of pokemon, i dont have a lot of firepower in my team..

EDIT:

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
Score: Loss (Prakhar: 0 left, Challenger: 3 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 4
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8.3
Additional Comments (be polite): Nice match! It was really nice, i had a couple of misplays here and there, and also need a defogger...

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
The Fighting Gym is open for business! Shoot me a PM if you want to challenge.

Challenger: Mr. Y
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 1 left, Mr. Y: 0 left)

Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): All I can say about this battle was wow! It came down to a little luck due to a miss early on. Our teams were well matched too. A few different switches here and there could of turned the tide either way. In the end I thought I was done for, but my buddy poke came through in the end. Good game Mr. Y. Looking forward to next time.

TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 2 left, DJSummers: 5 left)

Rate your performance (0-10): 3
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): That was a tough one for me. I definitely didn't construct my team properly for this gym. Thanks for letting me challenge. I'll do better the next time.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Score: Gym Leader Victory - (Burnerv2: 1 left, Mr. Y: 0 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite):My team had really poor synergy, but I lost because of bad plays. Anyway, GG mate.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: aon_epiphany
Leader and Type: Prakhar/Normal
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Was worried about this battle going in, especially since I'm still at the stage where I'm not really sure what to expect from much of anything. Prakhar kept the pressure on me and made me fear the unexpected. I wanted to go for as much damage as I possibly could early on and luckily for me it just so happened to work out this time. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I learn some things from this match and will try and do even better moving forward. :)

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Challenger: GhostlyMaiden
IGN: Hannah
WFC: 2294 5102 6386
GMT Timezone: EST
Activity Status: On and Off
Read the rules?: -Sigh- Wish the didn't ban Mega Mawile. Yes I have read the rules.
Reason For Joining?: Well I never been part of a League before, I feel like if would be something nice to try. Also I would like to get back into competitve battling and I feel like this would be a good place to start.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
The Ground Gym is open and accepting Challengers, PM/VM for a Challenge.

Leader and Type: DJSummers / Ground
Score: Gym Leader Win 5 - 2
Rate your Performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (Be Polite): Good game, you came into the battle with lots of fighting types, and put up a challenge.

Challenger: Mr.Y
Score: Challenger Win 0 - 3
Rate your Performance (0-10): 6
Additional Comments (Be Polite): If only I could take a few rounds back and choose different choices. Congrats on earning the Tectonic Badge.

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Bug Gym will be open soon. I have a request of all leaders and challengers. Please edit your original post of you opening and try to keep the posts a singular post as to prevent a spammy nature to the thread

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger: Mr.Y
Score: I Won [DJSummers (0 Remaining) ; Mr.Y (3 Remaining)
Rate your Performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (Be Polite): I feel like I made many bad plays at the begning, but I managed to play Mew and Sableye right, which pretty much won me the game. GG mate.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Would like to issue a gym challenge. Are there currently any gyms open at this time?

Prakhar

Normal Gym OPEN for business today!!!

I really have been looking for a new mega, but there arent really a lot of choices here, the best one (kanga) is banned and the other (audino, pidgeot and lopunny) are kind of meh. For now, i will stick to my current mega, but will be looking for a replacement.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper

I really have been looking for a new mega, but there arent really a lot of choices here, the best one (kanga) is banned and the other (audino, pidgeot and lopunny) are kind of meh. For now, i will stick to my current mega, but will be looking for a replacement.

Lopunny is like 10x better than Kanga and is one of the best things in the meta right now... :/

Would like to issue a gym challenge. Are there currently any gyms open at this time?

Your best bet is to PM/VM Leaders as they might not see your challenge in the thread itself.

Also to all leaders and challengers, there's the TEF Xat you could use to get in touch. Feel free to use that while Fairy decides whether she'll make a new one or use that one...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: GhostlyMaiden
IGN: Hannah
WFC: 2294 5102 6386
GMT Timezone: EST
Activity Status: On and Off
Read the rules?: -Sigh- Wish the didn't ban Mega Mawile. Yes I have read the rules.
Reason For Joining?: Well I never been part of a League before, I feel like if would be something nice to try. Also I would like to get back into competitve battling and I feel like this would be a good place to start.

welcome to the league ghostly :3

Lopunny is like 10x better than Kanga and is one of the best things in the meta right now... :/

Your best bet is to PM/VM Leaders as they might not see your challenge in the thread itself.

Also to all leaders and challengers, there's the TEF Xat you could use to get in touch. Feel free to use that while Fairy decides whether she'll make a new one or use that one...

I haven't made a new one for this league yet but as of right now everyone can join the guild's tef xat for now until I do make a new one. Also Ill update everyone soon as I can with there win and loses and gym badges today in a bit.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
The laziness has left me. The Fighting Gym is open for business o/ Just shoot me a PM if you wanna challenge

CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
Score: Challenger Victory - (Burnerv2: 0 left, Mr. Y: 5 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): This one was a lot closer than the final score let on imo. [Like 2 or 3 were in the red or close to it] I just couldn't get over that one hump that was his ace for that game. Good job Mr. Y. I present to you the Fight Badge! (Gotta change the name of that eventually. Like... Intensity Badge or something).

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Audino is kind of lame but Pidgeot is pretty good and Lophunny is even better plus your mega does not have to be a normal type

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Score: Challenger Victory - (Burnerv2: 0 left, Mr. Y: 5 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I'm pretty happy about how I played this game, alwats having the upper hand. The game was actually closer than than the score says. GG mate.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
recorded everything in the spread and gunna update the front as well in a bit also

Cosmic Fury isn't oras ready yet so everyone heads up please do not use any oras megas and moves that are not compatible in x and y until he is ready so his battle style for now will be x and y OU singles until he is ready as well as he gunna be closed for a bit since he needs to sort out his team first!

Last edited:

Prakhar

Lopunny is like 10x better than Kanga and is one of the best things in the meta right now.. :/

I have problem on almost ALL teams i make to birdspam, and lopunny is OHKO'ed by it. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)
Pidgeot is just...predictable. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)
Audino is well....audino. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)

I dont know what's got into me typing (i may be using it, who knows!!!!) but i did.

Anyways, i forgot to close the gym last night, and today it will be open after half an hour OPEN!!!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
recorded everything in the spread and gunna update the front as well in a bit also

Cosmic Fury isn't oras ready yet so everyone heads up please do not use any oras megas and moves that are not compatible in x and y until he is ready so his battle style for now will be x and y OU singles until he is ready as well as he gunna be closed for a bit since he needs to sort out his team first!

I kinda disagree with this. I have no problem with leaders asking to do XY since you can just switch out your mega, but because move tutor moves are compatible with XY, leaders should at least prepare for those. It's expensive to add those and I'm not going to waste BP or time breeding a Pokemon I already have because leaders aren't even attempting to embrace the new meta.

Also we have a ton of leaders who haven't even checked in for activity, including half of the E4. Listing their gyms for helpers might help things a bit, as some leaders might not have even beaten the game yet. It's understandable as of now since we have just started out but...

I have problem on almost ALL teams i make to birdspam, and lopunny is OHKO'ed by it. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)
Pidgeot is just...predictable. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)
Audino is well....audino. So i dont use it a lot (i may be using it, who knows!!!!)

I dont know what's got into me typing (i may be using it, who knows!!!!) but i did.

Anyways, i forgot to close the gym last night, and today it will be open after half an hour OPEN!!!

There are several counters to choose from that aren't Rock, like Rotom and Mandibuzz. Even Gliscor can handle Talonflame, taking a solid 50% max and being able to Roost the damage right off. It also handles Fighting types like Terrakion. You could also use Landorus T if you can get one.

Last edited:

Prakhar

There are several counters to choose from that aren't Rock, like Rotom and Mandibuzz. Even Gliscor can handle Talonflame, taking a solid 50% max and being able to Roost the damage right off. It also handles Fighting types like Terrakion. You could also use Landorus T if you can get one.

I know, i know but i just...well i have other pokemon already for the 3 slots and all three are vital and provide whatever i need, and finding a place for mandibuzz isn't really easy. Gliscor is pretty much a check, switching in, taking 50% and next turn another 50% and boom, ko'ed. Lando-t, i will look into it..

EDIT:

Challenger: ColtonL
Leader and Type: Prakhar, normal
Score: Forfeit by me (Prakhar: 3 left, Colton: 5 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Additional Comments (be polite): I wasn't sure what to do after my main attack power was gone...I lnew stalling couldn't help me get past that heatran, so i quit....

EDIT2:

Leader and Type: Prakhar, Normal
Score: I kind of forgot already, correct me if i am wrong burnerv2, i had 4 left and the challenger had 0 left, so win for me!
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Additional Comments (be polite): Just my usual play, and this time i technically had TWO megas!!!! My challengers may understand how..

EDIT3: Sorry for ruining the post of my answer to your comment dircio, but i am now CLOSED!!

EDIT4: Really sorry dircio, but here is my challenger app (i may have submitted it before, i have baaaad short term memory)

Challener Application Form

Challenger: Prakhar
IGN: Prakhar
WFC: 4098-4557-7957
GMT Timezone: GMT+5:30 (i have been using +5.5 for god knows how long)
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): Alot, and by that ALOT
Read the rules?: I think so, yes i did!
Reason For Joining?: Want to use the pokemon i bred (mega beedrill and latios is looking at you!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.