• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is Open for a bit in Oras/XY.
I dont really use new mega unless you challenge the Trinity, but that depends on my mood. I sort of put my faves together n see how the team goes.
VM/PM for challenges :)

Challenger: Prakhar
Leader and Type: Cutty, Poison Gym
Score: Leader loss 4-2(forfeit)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments (be polite): We did what we could. In the end its a matter of time n strongest OU mons prevailed. Well played :)

Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: Cutty (Poison)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I played horribly in this league I dunno why. A bit overpredicted on this one. Gg nevertheless :)

Gym is Closed folks.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark gym should be open today if I dont work. Which means around 3PM PST since im in the west coast of the USA. Just need to EV train one member and IV the rest up. After that I will be on all week until Monday morning.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Here's where all my post for the day will be o/ Also, as Khybon tells me, "Don't forget your paperwork!" or don't forget to put up battle reports

Part 1: Gym Status
The Gym is closed for the night. Possibly closed tomorrow though I'll be around online so that could change.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
Challenger: phantomclaw
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Leader Victory (1-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): This was a fun match. I made some mistakes out the gate and missed a prediction. Then I beat myself over the head with over predictions at one point. Throughout the match, phantom kept making solid plays. I was surprised by the power of his Mega to survive my onslaught. I won by a hair. Great game o/

Report 2:
Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
Additional Comments (be polite): Great improvements Aon! Wow. That was a close one. If I hadn't set up early in the game, that would of been really bad for me. Looking forward to next time! Gotta be on my A-game for the next time.

Report 3:
Challenger: Cutty
Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): Good game o/ Sorry if we couldn't follow the script exactly as it was from the restart. I think we got pretty close though. It was a good battle! I'm looking forward to the next time.

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
EARNED THE PURPLE HAZE BADGE
Leader and Type: Cutty (Poison)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): Good game Cutty o/ It was a nice solid game on both sides. Got really lucky at one point that ended up KO'ing one of his pokes that could have changed the tides. Thanks again for the battle!

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
All right guys in 3 hours I should be open. It gives me enough time to EV train and level my pokemon.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
electric gym is open.

gym leader battle report

Challenger: Aon_Epiphany
leader and type: wecondo12(electric)
score: gym leader victory- 3-0
rate your performance(0-10)-6
challengers performance(0-10)-8
additional comments-gg

Challenger:Mr. Y
score: challenger victory- 6-0
rate your performance(0-10)-4
challengers performance(0-10)-8
additional comments- gg. mega swampert totally destroyed me once slowbro was gone, so now i know what i need to prepare for at least.

EDIT: gym is closed for now

Last edited:

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: aon_epiphany
Leader and Type:wecondo12/ electric
Rate your performance(0-10): 2
Leader's performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments(be polite): where do i start...i was outclassed in every way lol. Only made things worse with the constant mistakes I made out of the gate. Very well played :)

phantomclaw

Challenger:phantom claw
Leader and Type: Fighting
Rate your performance(0-10):8
Leader's performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments(be polite): He played well in the end I mispredicted his last mon causing me to lose the match

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger:Mr. Y
score: challenger victory- 6-0
rate your performance(0-10)-8
challengers performance(0-10)-7
additional comments- GG, Mega Pert under rain is a beast.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal Gym CLOSED!

Also, i have been thinking about changing my team for rematches, it gets a little too easy when everbody knows my lead's tricks....

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Here's where all my post for the day will be o/

Part 1: Gym Status
The Fighting Gym is closed for the night. (Except Phantomclaw. Challenged just before closing)

Part 2: Question for Leaders
I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out to have different variations of gym teams for challengers. Lemme know if you wanna spar leader vs. leader >:V

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
Challenger: Scizor64
Score: Leader Victory (2-0) - [1 + 1HP to 0]
Rate your performance (0-10): 10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): I love having matches against Scizor. >:V Mah rival! This match was intense down to the last second and could of went either way based on the last few plays. My heart is still pumping. My blood is boiling. This is what gym battles are about! VX

Report 2:
Challenger: Phantomclaw
Additional Comments (be polite): Solid game by both sides. Thought I had control until that one poke came and almost turned it around. Just barely squeaked that one out. Good game Phantom o/

Part 4: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
Leader and Type: draco star 98(Dark)
Score: Leader victory- 2-0
Rate your performance(0-10)- 4
Leader's performance(0-10)- 10
Additional Comments: It was a great game. That missed High Jump Kick at the end screwed me, but that takes nothing away from Draco. He played great the whole game. I was outplayed. Looking forward to the rematch o/

Report 2:
Leader and Type: SilverLanaryu
Score: Leader victory- 2-0
Rate your performance(0-10)- 6
Leader's performance(0-10)- 10
Additional Comments: Took this one on the chin. I thought I had it, but total miscalculation and expectation on my part. Good game Silver.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Challenger: scizor64
IGN: sciz (XY) scizor64 (AS)
WFC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
GMT Timezone: GMT - 5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): I am on a fair amount, will be on a lot more often due to this as well
Read the rules?: Yes
Reason For Joining?: Member of TEF and been preparing a while now to challenge as I have multiple teams now in-game

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark......gym.......open. challenge me if you'd like hahaha.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challenger: Mr. Y
leader and type: draco star 98
score: challenger victory- 2-0
rate your performance(0-10)-8
challengers performance(0-10)-7
additional comments- GG mate.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
HTML Code:
TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: MR Y
Leader and Type:draco star 98 dark gym leader
Score:2-0 challenger victory
Rate your performance (0-10):7
Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments (be polite):he was good. I could've played better but overall it was fun. Fairy he earned my badge haha.

Challenger:burnerv2
Leader and Type:draco star 98 dark gym
Rate your performance(0-10):8
Leader's performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments(be polite):AMAZING BATTLE, it was very close but I pulled through with the win. I cant wait for a rematch.

Also I may have messed up with the forms so if I need to change them I will.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Score: my loss (0-2)
Additional Comments (be polite): Great game. I need to start using standard sets again but thanks for showing me that. Also thank you for being a good friend!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Actually, Gray is okay since he's an E4 and won't get challenges soon! XD

What moves? It's not like I'm going to bring the based Shell Smash Dragon Ascent Origin Pulse Precipice Blades smeargle lol

I mean things like Knock Off Pangoro can be used in Kalos Rules soooo...

Also, if any gym leader isn't ready, consider putting them in the "helpers" area. I'd like to help out some of the gym leaders who can't open :)

Battle Result
Challenger: xDIRCIOx
Leader and Type: Aurora / Ice
Score: 3-0 Leader Win
Rate your performance (0-10): 8/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9/10
Additional Comments (be polite): More of a test but great battle regardless!

I still think he should be replaced if he doesn't contact soon. if the challengers make it to elite four there will be no one there to battle him unless I open a helper application without him knowing but helpers need to be tested by the leader/e4 too just like trinity league. anyway I thought certain moves can't be compatible but it seems it works like low kick lopunny sooooo I guess there alright as long as its not a mega that doesn't work in x and y it should be fine. also If leaders need helpers they need to let me know as well as when i put up the application you need to test them before they start there helping of your gym.

Normal gym CLOSED!

Also, fairywitch, it'ed be nice if you could add my gym in the helper applications, exams are next month, so i will need someone to look after during that period.

EDIT:
Battle Report (As a challenger)

Leader and Type: NorthernAurora, Ice
Score: Forfeit by me (Me: 1 left, Leader: 3 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): I never expected a particular pokemon to know that move!

EDIT2:
Battle Report (As a challenger)

Leader and Type: Cutty, poison
Score: Forfeit by cutty (Me: 4 left, Leader: 2 left)
Additional Comments (be polite): First time i rate myself above 5, a particular pokemon scared me a LOT, and the wish from my jirachi helped out my mega!

I saw it when going through the thread I will do that for you so you can get someone to open your gym while your gone...

IGN: sciz (XY) scizor64 (AS)
WFC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
GMT Timezone: GMT - 5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): I am on a fair amount, will be on a lot more often due to this as well
Read the rules?: Yes
Reason For Joining?: Member of TEF and been preparing a while now to challenge as I have multiple teams now in-game

welcome scizor to our league ^_^

will update either tonight or tommorow all these things so hang on tight challengers and leaders ;)

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I still think he should be replaced if he doesn't contact soon. if the challengers make it to elite four there will be no one there to battle him unless I open a helper application without him knowing but helpers need to be tested by the leader/e4 too just like trinity league. anyway I thought certain moves can't be compatible but it seems it works like low kick lopunny sooooo I guess there alright as long as its not a mega that doesn't work in x and y it should be fine. also If leaders need helpers they need to let me know as well as when i put up the application you need to test them before they start there helping of your gym.

I saw it when going through the thread I will do that for you so you can get someone to open your gym while your gone...

welcome scizor to our league ^_^

will update either tonight or tommorow all these things so hang on tight challengers and leaders ;)

I will be open very soon been ill all this week also the challenger spreadsheet is on private so no one can see it

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, after some unexpected events irl, I can finally contribute some time to this. I pretty much have the majority of my crucial stuff anyway, so why not.
The Flying Gym is open for about 60-90 mins... mainly because I start classes again tomorrow and I have to fix my sleep schedule. x: (If it needs to be noted, my timezone is GMT -8.)
PM/VM me for challenges.

The Flying Gym is closed for the night. I'll be open again later in the week, once I figure out a decent gym opening schedule to blend in with my real-life schedule.

---

Leader Report

Leader and Type: SilverLanayru (Flying)
Score: Leader's victory; 2-0
Additional Comments (be polite): May I say, all them status misses are a thing (except for that random freeze). xD A certain little pink eel had me nervous for a moment, but it was fairly close. Good game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.