• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just a heads up for everyone, Greninja was given the banhammer.

most of know this news :p but thanks for letting us know lynx ;)

also fairy gym will open up tomorrow I plan on getting some battles in since im finally off from work and i will update the spread and fix for you guys to see as well XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Well shoot I didn't know that. Well time to breed for a new dark type. So the dark gym will be closed for te week. Also I work all 5 days anyways.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Here's where all my post for the day will be o/

Part 1: Gym Status
The Fighting Gym is closed for now. Might open back up later o/

Part 2: Question for Leaders
I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out with still. Lemme know if you're interested.

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): We both had a solid match. Them mind games were tricking me up badly. I just made a prediction or two that tilted the game into my favor. Great game Marika o/

Part 4: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well shoot I didn't know that. Well time to breed for a new dark type. So the dark gym will be closed for te week. Also I work all 5 days anyways.

alright i will close you up

guys will open gym in a few hours need to do somethings first before opening as well as I will update the sheet before opening so stay tune.

Marika_CZ

Leader and Type: Burner (Fighting)
Score: Leader Victory, 3-0
Rate your performance(0-10): 6
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Tough to say when I can't reveal anything about gym team and moves.
But let's just say I should have prepared better and also, Burn was way better at predicting. Great game!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, please PM/VM for a Challenge.

Challenger #1
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: DJSummers / Ground
Score: Challenger Win 0 - 2
Rate your Performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (Be Polite): Missed every Stone Edge this game. If only one would have hit, but oh well. Good game and congrats on earning the Tectonic Badge.

Challenger #2
Challenger: Marika_CZ
Score: Challenger Win 0 - 1
Rate your Performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (Be Polite): Nice match, I seem to have the worse luck in today's matches. Congrats on the Tectonic Badge.

Challenger #3
Challenger: Wecondo12
Score: Gym Leader Win 4 - 0
Rate your Performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (Be Polite): Good game, I was able to survive hits to deal lots of damage. Predictions were made, and hax involved itself as always. I look forward to your next challenge.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
As a result of the latest OU suspect test vote, Greninja has been voted to Ubers by a supermajority vote. You can view the full results here: http://spo.ink/ac7

khy i think we already covered this silly ^ :p lol but thanks for the link though for the info ;)

Rate your performance(0-10): 6
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Tough to say when I can't reveal anything about gym team and moves.
But let's just say I should have prepared better and also, Burn was way better at predicting. Great game!

i think you missed the score report? but looking at your comment burn must of won XD anyway just confirm you and burn please and thanks

Fairy gym will be open very soon i will edit when ready :3 and spread has been updated which all i need to check is Djsummer's question about something didn't forget ;)

Also Normal Gym needs a apprentice helper to lead the gym since he has finals so applications are up to help him :3 he must challenge your team first before you start your first day and so far I still haven't heard from one elite four member in awhile so I may be putting up a application soon for fire/dragon elite four!

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
elec gym is open. EDIT: gym closed.

battle report (challenger)
challenger-wecondo12
leader and type-djsummers(ground)
score-leader victory 4-0
rate your performance-4/10
opponents performance- 9/10
additional comments-gg, your team was NOT what i expected it to be. also mega steelix outside of sand is odd to me.

battle 2

challenger-wecondo12
leader and type-fairywitch(fairy) earned the fairy badge.
score-challenger victory, 4-0
rate your performance-7/10
opponents performance-7/10
additional comments-gg fairy

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Here's where all my post for the day will be o/

The Fighting Gym is closed for now. Might open back up later o/

Part 2: Question for Leaders
I'm looking for leaders to spar with and test gym teams out with still. Lemme know if you're interested.

Report 1:
Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
Additional Comments (be polite): We both had a solid match. Them mind games were tricking me up badly. I just made a prediction or two that tilted the game into my favor. Great game Marika o/

Report 1:
EARNED THE TECTONIC BADGE
Leader and Type: DJ Summers (Ground)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Leader's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): I already knew this would be a rough match up for me. His team is just too well balanced. I figured I'd need a little luck, but I had a LOT of luck on my side. Seriously. Sorry for the hax DJ. Good game o/

Report 2:
EARNED THE RADIANT BADGE
Leader and Type: FairyWitch (Fairy)
Score: Challenger Victory (Forfeit)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Leader's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I have no idea where I'd be without Ali's secret santa gift. Thanks Fairy! :V The power of the fluff is what guides me.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright fairy gym open for a bit i saw in a hour or so so message me if you want to challenge my gym haven't battled in awhile i hope i don't bomb so bad XD

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Challenger win 1-0
Rate your performance(0-10): 4
Leader's performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments(be polite): Da hax -.- I made some bad choices during this battle... plus made a very risky switch in that backfired just spectacularly.
As for leader, I can't think of a single error. Very strong team and played better than mine.
The only reason I won was a combination of misshax and freezehax. Sorry DJ!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Battle Results:

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger: Wecondo
Leader and Type: Fairywitch and Fairy
Score: Challenger Win 4-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 4
Additional Comments (be polite): GG the only thing is that I shouldn't of started off with that first but I did as well as haven't battled in awhile super shaky. The team though was assemble pretty decent good job :3 earned the Radiant Badge

Leader and Type: Fairywitch and Fairy
Score: Challenger Win I had to forfeit because of reasons
Rate your performance (0-10): 3
Additional Comments (be polite): GG I haven't played in so long I think this is really affecting me as well as in a bad mood thought maybe battling might of helped but just so many errors you team was great though burn ;) earned the Radiant Badge

Fairy gym closed for now

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Challenger:Conquer
IGN:Nick
WFC:Edit Value
5129-2125-8919
GMT Timezone:
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):Often
Read the rules?:yea
Reason For Joining?:fun

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger:Conquer
IGN:Nick
WFC:Edit Value
5129-2125-8919
GMT Timezone:
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):Often
Read the rules?:yea
Reason For Joining?:fun

welcome to the league nick :3 hope you have fun here ;)

also everyone feeling a bit better I shouldn't of open my gym up when i was angry at my boyfriend >.> I am doing better now but I will not open up my gym until I fix my team a tiny bit around so I will post again when ready.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
My first test was done today, and i am free for an hour or two (theres computer theory tomorrow), so you can say that i am CLOSED (except for reserved matches)!

EDIT:

Challenger: xDirciox
Leader and Type: Prakhar, normal
Score: Win for leader (leader: 4 left, Challenger:2 left)
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): I really love my pinkish bubble gum!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger: xDIRCIOx
Leader and Type: Prakhar / Normal
Score: 4-2 Leader Win
Rate your performance (0-10): 6/10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7/10
Additional Comments (be polite): Was trying to test some things which I couldn't because of the darn pink goo...

Gg XD

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
About to start challenging again soon. Have to conduct an overhaul on my team based on the greninja ban, what I learned by battling some of the trainers here, and simply just pokemon that I desire to try out. May be a few days or so before I resume challenging you all again, but just line up the badges for me in the mean time ;). No just kidding, but seriously everyone take care.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy everyone o/ Hope you're all having a great day!

The Fighting Gym is closed for the night. Will probably open tomorrow!

Part 2: Leader Spars

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED TENSION BADGE
Challenger: Colton
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Ahhh, I should of listened to my gut. Had a chance at the end but was too careful. Good game Colton! You earned the Tension Badge! Excellent job!

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Challenger: Colton
Score: Challenger Victory, 3-0
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): A lot closer than the score says. Probably would've lost if he had gone for a diff move. Woot, like my 2nd or 3rd badge! i've so lost track :3

also dragon gym update I've finished breeding the team, now I've just got to ev train and put moves/items on so if all goes well then I'll just need one more day, if not then a couple days. Really trying to push to have it done sometime tomorrow but we'll see ~

Status
Not open for further replies.