• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy gym will be open later today sorry about yesterday boyfriend had the computer as well as updates will be done later today as well :3

Hey there everyone I just wanted to say this now we want a active and healthy league some of my leaders brought up most gyms haven't got some challenges only because they think that some people are targeting more weaker leaders. So now I will be offering to challengers there choice of what path they like to easy path which you will be able to challenge 8 gyms to challenge the league and then challenge the elite four and there will be hard mode where you have to challenge all gyms and the elite four to get the true champion title. I will add your first challenge first in the league then if you like to do both then you will continue your league challenges by challenging all gym leaders.

Last edited:

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the league as much as I do!

Match #1
Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Burn (Fighting)
Score: 1-0, challenger victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): It was an epic battle! Both of us giving it our best, predicting each other's strategies.
Burn was a threat to his last mon, just as I knew he would. Tension badge after an intense battle :)

Match #2
Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: Wecondo12 (Electric)
Score: 5-0 leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 6
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): I knew this would be tough. My main team doesnt like electricity, so I had to enlist some of my benched mons.
Also, Wec's team is very strong and cought me off guard. Gg Wec!

I freaking love this league. Kinda hope thier are single double or multi tournies at some point so i find some motivation to challenge other challengers instead of just trying to track down the gym leaders.

fairy gym will be open later today sorry about yesterday boyfriend had the computer as well as updates will be done later today as well :3

Hey there everyone I just wanted to say this now we want a active and healthy league some of my leaders brought up most gyms haven't got some challenges only because they think that some people are targeting more weaker leaders. So now I will be offering to challengers there choice of what path they like to easy path which you will be able to challenge 8 gyms to challenge the league and then challenge the elite four and there will be hard mode where you have to challenge all gyms and the elite four to get the true champion title. I will add your first challenge first in the league then if you like to do both then you will continue your league challenges by challenging all gym leaders.

Ill try and take all of the badges before fighting the elite four. Love battling people. Also is there some kind of chat or something that people, namely gym leaders, log onto. I really try to challenge anyone that says that they are open on this thread since it is easy to track them down considering my complicated timezone. I notice that a great majority of them either arent ready yet or just dont post on the thread much so thought they might be easier to find elsewhere.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ill try and take all of the badges before fighting the elite four. Love battling people. Also is there some kind of chat or something that people, namely gym leaders, log onto. I really try to challenge anyone that says that they are open on this thread since it is easy to track them down considering my complicated timezone. I notice that a great majority of them either arent ready yet or just dont post on the thread much so thought they might be easier to find elsewhere.

since your in our guild not sure if anyone told but you can use the guild xat which its located in my sig :3 any challengers like to try to get in contact with our leaders please use the tef guild xat to find the leaders we will be happy to member you as long as you identify who you are. also I may work on bringing more wifi releated frontier anyway in my third post maybe I am thinking up ideas so they can relate to wifi only.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
since your in our guild not sure if anyone told but you can use the guild xat which its located in my sig :3 any challengers like to try to get in contact with our leaders please use the tef guild xat to find the leaders we will be happy to member you as long as you identify who you are. also I may work on bringing more wifi releated frontier anyway in my third post maybe I am thinking up ideas so they can relate to wifi only.

Understood. Just getting into work now, but will definately check it out some more. Need to find an opportunity to challenge your gym btw. Is there any certain times that you are more available for battles or does it really depend? I think the frontier would be a lot of fun to impliment. Very interested to see how you decide to handle it. :)

EDIT: PMed every single gym leader that appears as open on the main post so there may be a lot of "challenger: aon_epiphany score: leader victory -insert score here-" posts getting thrown on here sometime soon lol. Hoping to score at least 3 more badges from it though, thats the initial goal anyway. Going on a campaign B)

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I'll do like trinity and go after all badges before challenging the e4.
also dragon gym will be open tomorrow!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'll do like trinity and go after all badges before challenging the e4.
also dragon gym will be open tomorrow!

alright sounds good I need to update the spread about our new ways of our league soon. I thought I will be opening the fairy gym today but seems not I have alot of stuff to do still with other things so I probably not open till tommorow after work if not then ill open the next day I am off from work.

also gray still hasn't contacted me so I will be messaging him that I am opening applications for his job position as dragon/fire elite four member. I want our leaders to be active as well as our teams be ready so if your team isn't ready soon if you need help please contact me and ill try to arrange to get some team build help or open application for someone to be your leader helper.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Username:wecondo12
applying for gym leader or elite four:elite four
type available-fire/dragon
will you be active for the job?-yes
GMT Timezone- UTC-6:00
IGN-asg
WFC-2595-0049-4886
read the rules?-*m bison voice* OF COURSE!
Is your team ready?- heck yes, just need to transfer. resigning elec gym leader position.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:wecondo12
applying for gym leader or elite four:elite four
type available-fire/dragon
GMT Timezone- UTC-6:00
IGN-asg
WFC-2595-0049-4886
read the rules?-*m bison voice* OF COURSE!
Is your team ready?- heck yes, just need to transfer. resigning elec gym leader position.

alright wec I can switch you to the elite four dragon/fire and open up electric :3 accepted

electric gym will need a replacement

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
alright wec I can switch you to the elite four dragon/fire and open up electric :3 accepted

electric gym will need a replacement

Wow, no test battle or anything...

Not that I underestimated wec, but maybe we should open to other applicants and not rush into things...

scizor64

"sciz"
Username:scizor64
applying for gym leader or elite four: gym leader
type available-electric
GMT Timezone- GMT- 5 (New York Time)
IGN-scizor64
WFC-0275-8655-0603
read the rules?-yes
Is your team ready?- 1 team is ready

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
type available-electric
IGN-scizor64
WFC-0275-8655-0603
read the rules?-yes

alrighty scizor accepted Ill update the userbar with your name :3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
type available-electric
IGN-scizor64
WFC-0275-8655-0603
read the rules?-yes
OH CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I just see electric opens up and I can't even jump on it ;A;
scizor how would you like to take dragon instead? ;3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OH CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I just see electric opens up and I can't even jump on it ;A;
scizor how would you like to take dragon instead? ;3

okay colton if you want electric too this is what i can do both of you can battle for the position or if you guys come to agreement on the position then we don't have to do it but if you both really want it though you will both need to battle twice. first battle one person has a challenge team against there electric team and the other will be the opposite.

edit: well seems like scizor doesn't mind so I will let scizor take dragon and colton electric make sure guys though to be oras ready soon as possible thanks and just now noticed dircio's post relax If someone does post asking for the job as well I will let them battle it out. Ill give it a day if no one posts then wec is officially the new elite four member which I will keep his name on the elite four part until then.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sure thing man, if its ok with fairy its ok with me!

okay colton if you want electric too this is what i can do both of you can battle for the position or if you guys come to agreement on the position then we don't have to do it but if you both really want it though you will both need to battle twice. first battle one person has a challenge team against there electric team and the other will be the opposite.

Sounds like we can just came to an agreement omg scizor i love you so much right now <3
but if we must I'll fight for it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I guess no one saw my edit LOL anyway I will switch you guys around then also Colton you need to message me your new userbar sprites and scizor we shall talk on the xat about it.

also if no one post by the time I get back from work tommorow wec will be our new elite four

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.