• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: *Kyurem*
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596 9628 9541
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
Activity Status: A lot
Read the rules?: Yes
Easy/Hard Path: Easy
Reason For Joining?: Sharpening my skills.

Username: *Kyurem*
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym. Doh, if I'd known E4 was open in this league, I would've taken it because I don't really like bug types, but since you seem to need one...
Type Available: Bug
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5.
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596 9628 9541
read the rules?: Yup
Is your team ready?: Before the end of Wednesday.

welcome to our league as a challenger ^_^ and our elite four was taken a few days ago by our guild member khybon he is our new bug/psychic elite four sorry :/ so bug is open only at the moment so if you still wish to have the bug gym you must get your gym team ready like coltonl and battle who gets the spot. The first match will be your bug team verus his challenger team and then the second battle will be vice versa. If there is a tie you guys will battle one more time but both use your bug team to cut the tie breaker.

If I manage my time better I believe I can do it. I've just been last minuting everything lately >.>
I'll start working on my team and hopefully have it done before wed like kyurem. :3

alright and the rules on you guys fighting for the gym is above what I just said ;)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Sooo sorry for not closing my gym, the wifi suddenly broke, so i wasnt able to do so. Now, its hopefully back up.

Also, i am CLOSED!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My time of lament is over. Consider this an activity post! Expect the Flying Gym to open later this week~
Should give me enough time to catch up on things, taking care of personal breeding requests and brainstorming/fixing my team a bit.

Also Fairy, I was thinking about this for sometime. Any possibility you can change my battle style to Ubers/OU/UU Singles? Even though I'm likely ending up doing OU the most; but it's just to provide some additional options, in my case. I have enough experience in said tiers, and have sufficient wi-fi mons of my type for each. (Me being the UU frontier brain of the Trinity League + been Lord Fighting's Ubers apprentice in the Trinity League awhile back.)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge.

phantomclaw

Alright so my 3ds broke and fairy confirmed this with me so the fire gym is open on ps until i get a new 3ds
On that note fire gym is closed
Burner get priority tommorow

Last edited:

Prakhar

Alright, the wifi broke down AGAIN, and now it's back up AGAIN!

And also i have tests, so i'll open up the gym on the weekends, also looking forward to train a couple of pokemon (if i can EV train my mass of useless ubers)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
leader battle report

Challenger: burnev2
Leader and Type: wecondo12 / dragon/fire
Score: e4 win 2-0
Rate your Performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (Be Polite): burn played well as always, those birds were extremely dangerous to me, especially talon. gg as always.

Challenger: burnev2
Leader and Type: wecondo12 / dragon/fire
Score: e4 win 5-1
Rate your Performance (0-10): 7.5
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (Be Polite): gg buddy, come back anytime.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning people o/ Another shiny day of poke battles.

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is CLOSED.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: Wec (Dragon/Fire)
Score: Leader Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 4
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Good game Wec. You're a challenge I have to overcome somehow. Just that hill I gotta find a way over. Always fun playing you.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My time of lament is over. Consider this an activity post! Expect the Flying Gym to open later this week~
Should give me enough time to catch up on things, taking care of personal breeding requests and brainstorming/fixing my team a bit.

Also Fairy, I was thinking about this for sometime. Any possibility you can change my battle style to Ubers/OU/UU Singles? Even though I'm likely ending up doing OU the most; but it's just to provide some additional options, in my case. I have enough experience in said tiers, and have sufficient wi-fi mons of my type for each. (Me being the UU frontier brain of the Trinity League + been Lord Fighting's Ubers apprentice in the Trinity League awhile back.)

that is fine ill update that as soon as I can didn't have a chance on wensday like i was suppose to but friday should be a good go boyfriend is going to a anime convention this weekend...

Alright, finished my Bug Team!

alright just letting you know colton said he isn't finish with his bug team still but he did say to just give you the spot since he probably will not have it done by the time I wouldn't mind giving him some time tbh but Ill talk to him first and see then we shall go from there. I want both of you to have a fair shot at it.

updates should be coming this friday for sure as well as fairy gym should be open that day as well....

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Activity post. Been busy with work so havent issued a challenge in about a week. Should be able to get back on it tomorrow though. Good luck to everyone else in the meantime.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning people o/ Another shiny day of poke battles.

Fighting gym is CLOSED.

Report 1:
EARNED THE MYSTIC FOREST BADGE
Leader and Type: Khybon (Bug/Psychic)
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Good game Khy o/ Came in with a strategy and it worked out nicely. One lucky coincidence on a switch in helped me in the long run.

Report 2:
EARNED THE BLAZE BADGE
Leader and Type: PhantomClaw (Fire)
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): It was a good game. Lucked out at the start because of mold breaker and tried to keep the tempo in my favor for the rest of the match. Good game Phantom o/

Report 3:
Leader and Type: Wec (Dragon/Fire)
Score: Leader Victory (5-1)
Rate your performance (0-10): 1
Leaders's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Wow is all I can say to this one. Wec is too good for me right now. Good game buddy o/

Last edited:

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ok so even though i have been on the forums for a lil around a year am still kinda new around here would really like to know were i should go ease my stress with the rng in my poke game recently since its kinda making me wanan quit the game again

Prakhar

I am OPEN CLOSED( for a while )!

Also, i won't be open till 3rd March because of exams. It's the last time i am open, so challengers, make sure to do your best!

Also, I made a normal battle team that i want to try out, so if anyone could help me, i'd appreciate it!

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
ok so even though i have been on the forums for a lil around a year am still kinda new around here would really like to know were i should go ease my stress with the rng in my poke game recently since its kinda making me wanan quit the game again

Best thing I can say Nomad is to take a small break when you feel frustrated. Have some battles just for fun and try different tiers or styles. Most important thing is to take a break here and there.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
thks thats what i was doing a couple days but didnt want to be inactive on here since i only just got back into this i guess ill jsut go back to breeding till i dont feel like the rng is messing wiht me

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning people o/ On a bit earlier than usual since I have the day off. :V Let us enjoy ze day of poke

Part 0: Supah Furret Powah Recorder
Updated Spread to see your stuff. Activity dates aren't all exactly accurate, but I'll fix that up eventually.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Fighting gym is OPEN. PM/VM to challenge

Report 1:
Challenger: Phantomclaw
Leader and Type:Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Leader Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): I enjoyed the stall fest for 20+ turns. It was a fun battle. Good game Phantom o/

Report 1:
EARNED THE BLAZING RAGE BADGE
Challenger: Burnev2
Leader and Type: wecondo12 (dragon/fire)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 10
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): It took me five times... FIVE times to finally get this victory. You're truly a master at your craft Wec. Thanks for putting up with all my rechallenges. Good game buddy o/

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thks thats what i was doing a couple days but didnt want to be inactive on here since i only just got back into this i guess ill jsut go back to breeding till i dont feel like the rng is messing wiht me

we would like to refrain from posting convos on the thread please and thanks it causes clutters which is better to message on our vm walls ;) but if its a question about the league its fine to post here.

also im hoping to update our league today working a few things first and then ill get to it also I gunna give burn the duties on taking tallies on our league progress as well as he has his own spread he will update to help out :3 thank you burn for your help. I think it be best if you help update since I work and stuff so all I have to update is the opening stuff ^_^ thanks again for helping out the league.

I am OPEN CLOSED( for a while )!

Also, i won't be open till 3rd March because of exams. It's the last time i am open, so challengers, make sure to do your best!

Also, I made a normal battle team that i want to try out, so if anyone could help me, i'd appreciate it!

as well as I need to add this normal gym needs a apprentice leader until he back in march which is open still!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.