• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomclaw

Fire gym is open on ps

TEF League Leader Battling Result Form

Challenger:phantomclaw
Leader and Type:Burner v2
Score:3-0
Rate your performance (0-10):6
Challenger's Performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments (be polite):A stall fest of 20+ turns which I lost due to item loss

TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger:Burner v2
Leader and Type:phantomclaw Fire
Score:3-0
Rate your performance(0-10):6
Leader's performance(0-10):9
Additional Comments(be polite):He played amazing while i screwed up this happened yesterday and I forgot to post the results

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
report time.

Report 1:
Challenger: Burnev2
Leader and Type: wecondo12 (dragon/fire)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 6
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): gg burn, you finally did it! losing houndoom early meant the end for me. gg.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I am now CLOSED again!

Also, just tried out m-bunny in the maison, and it WRECKS! I am thinking of using it as my mega...hmmm.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I had hoped to open up earlier (as in yesterday or this afternoon), but I had to deal with college stuff. x:

The Flying Gym is open for about an hour or so. PM/VM me for challenges. closed for the night, since no challenges.
Dangit, my friend who has helped me transfer items hasn't been available, and I'm still missing a crucial flying-type I have from my X version. x_x; Ah well, time to wing it.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am now CLOSED again!

Also, just tried out m-bunny in the maison, and it WRECKS! I am thinking of using it as my mega...hmmm.

still trying to get you a apprentice lol seems no one is biting :/

also fairy gym will be open tomorrow since it be a snow day tomorrow where I live im sure ill be on alot tomorrow which my boyfriend may not be back tomorrow because of it :c

Prakhar

still trying to get you a apprentice lol seems no one is biting :/

Well, thats a failed try!

I am terrible at my words, so i am OPEN again for the last time till March!

EDIT:

Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Normal, Prakhar
Score: Leader Win (Leader: 2 left, Challenger: 0 left)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Usually, i rate myself very bad, but this time how i came to win this match with my paralyzed mega, i don't know. Also, WARNING: Don't bring any set-up 'mon against me or i may use it against you!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, thats a failed try!

I am terrible at my words, so i am OPEN again for the last time till March!

EDIT:

Challenger: Cutty
Leader and Type: Normal, Prakhar
Score: Leader Win (Leader: 2 left, Challenger: 0 left)
Additional Comments (be polite): Usually, i rate myself very bad, but this time how i came to win this match with my paralyzed mega, i don't know. Also, WARNING: Don't bring any set-up 'mon against me or i may use it against you!

yeah but ill keep updating and posting about it still

fairy gym will be open a few hours if everything goes well with what im doing right at this moment I will open up earlier

also bug gym is now appointed to kyurem since colton said that he still be taking time making his bug team and rather just give it to him, so congrats kyurem as our new bug leader :3

*Kyurem*

also bug gym is now appointed to kyurem since colton said that he still be taking time making his bug team and rather just give it to him, so congrats kyurem as our new bug leader :3

Thanks!! I can't wait to battle the people here!! I'll be open on request all the time. Just VM/PM me and I will almost definitely respond within a few hours, I'm very active.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ok so am almost finish breeding so hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday ill b e back to battle you guys hopefully ill be ready by then with these new pokes and combinations

Prakhar

Well, i got sick and am having an off from school, so you might just say that:

gym is CLOSED!

EDIT:

Challenger: xDirciox
Leader and Type: Prakhar, normal
Score: Challenger Win (Challenger: 2 left, Leader: 0 left)
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): VERY close match, in the end it was up to a speed tie which dircio won.

EDIT2:

Challenger: Charizard_Rulez84
Leader and Type: Prakhar Normal
Score: 4-1 forfeit match
Rate your performance (0-10): 2
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Despite having a 4th counter, he actually never used it, and i was very shaky with my cold, so i allowed his mega to sweep. GG

EDIT3:
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger: Prakhar
Leader and Type: *Kyurem*
Score: Forfeit by Leader (Leader: 3 left, Challenger: 5 left)
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): THIS is why you never underestimate manaphy!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Challenger: xDIRCIOx
Score: 2-0
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): choked at the end and made the match rely on a coin flip

Score: 4-1 forfeit match
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): i had a 4th counter by accident i forgot resistance counted but didn't realise till match was done n he went with match i don't think it mattered in the outcome, was a GG my mon got a decent sweep i was lucky to get it my opponent battled good :)

*Kyurem*

Challenger: Prakhar
Leader and Type: *Kyurem*, Bug
Score: 3-5 Forfeited match
Rate your performance (0-10): 0
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): Nothing to do against Manaphy.

Score: 1-0 Leader Win
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Additional Comments (be polite): Extremely close. Odds were in my favor I guess! Good game!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry about yesterday have been doing things for my trade shop yesterday which still kinda am anyway back on topic league updates I hope to have them come soon as well as I hope to open fairy gym today at some point we shall see and working on getting the bug userbar ready for kyurem.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
G'morning people o/ On a bit earlier than usual since I have the day off. :V Let us enjoy ze day of poke

Part 0: Supah Furret Powah Recorder
Updated Spread to see your stuff. Activity dates aren't all exactly accurate, but I'll fix that up eventually.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is CLOSED. (1:50 pm EST)
May open later

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Report 1:
EARNED THE EXO BADGE
Challenger: Burnev2
Leader and Type: Kyurem (Bug)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): I got several lucky breaks. One crit made a big difference. That was the difference seeing how we both set up hazards at the start. Good game Kyu o/

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Thanks for SFPR Burn ;) Thats gonna make things more user friendly not to mention tracking everyone's progress.

Hello there I would like to be a challenger!

Challenger:
IGN: Psyora
WFC: 0748-4318-5463
GMT Timezone: +5:30-IST (But I work in CST Shift)
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):On and Off (Planning to change that)
Read the rules?: Yup
Easy/Hard Path: Hard Path
Reason For Joining?: Having a blast in Showdown, but missing wi-fi. And who here doesn't want to be a league champion? :)

*Kyurem*

Challenger: Bernerv2
Score: 0-2 Challenger Win
Additional Comments (be polite): Hax won them the game.

Wow, I must have a pretty terrible team.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
An update, due to being busy with work, I can say that my Gym will be back open sometime during the end of this week (Thursday - Saturday). Not sure which day yet, but it would open on one or two of them.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
am kinda confuse atm are some of the gyms open upon challenge request or you have too wait till they say the yare open cuz i ahvent seen anyone open for a few days now

Status
Not open for further replies.