• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Kyurem*

am kinda confuse atm are some of the gyms open upon challenge request or you have too wait till they say the yare open cuz i ahvent seen anyone open for a few days now

Check the first post.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
am kinda confuse atm are some of the gyms open upon challenge request or you have too wait till they say the yare open cuz i ahvent seen anyone open for a few days now

A lot of the post are edited to say closed after being open for some time. But most leaders will get back to you and set up a battle date. I'll be open tomorrow so shoot me a message if you want to set up a battle time.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
ah ok that makes sense cuz i found it odd that even though no one was open it still had logs coming in cuz i was wondering if to just vm a gym leader or not thks

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello there I would like to be a challenger!

Challenger:
IGN: Psyora
WFC: 0748-4318-5463
GMT Timezone: +5:30-IST (But I work in CST Shift)
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):On and Off (Planning to change that)
Read the rules?: Yup
Easy/Hard Path: Hard Path
Reason For Joining?: Having a blast in Showdown, but missing wi-fi. And who here doesn't want to be a league champion? :)

hey there welcome to to the league you can challenge any gym you want first once :3

An update, due to being busy with work, I can say that my Gym will be back open sometime during the end of this week (Thursday - Saturday). Not sure which day yet, but it would open on one or two of them.

understandable I know the feeling which I probably will not open till like maybe tommorow into thursday depends on what we do since my boyfriend is back

I normally keep the more active leaders open on the front but if they request to close i normally close them on the front but I normally would wait until they say open or closed on the thread just in case ;)

for clarification of the open/closed status for gym leaders. Always refer to the front post first but note some leaders may not be on when the status says open. I only close gym leaders for major reasons like vacations and etc. You are aloud to vm/pm gym leaders as well as look for posts when they say they are open but just wanted to clarify better about it.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Just wanted to say that i am now not going to be open till 3rd March.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people o/ Today ... I've decided to breeeeeeeeeed. :V Le gasp. Anywho...

Part 0: Supah Furret Powah Recorder
Here's the latest spread sheet. Still gotta work on those activity dates. I think I'll update that like every Saturday or so.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym was OPEN. (3:15 pm EST)
Fighting gym is CLOSED (6:34 p.m. EST)
Nomadical - just shoot me a PM/VM if you still wanna battle. I'll open up for ya.

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

Last edited:

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Mostly an activity post. Doesnt look like any gyms are currently open.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people o/ Another day of poke battles :V

Here's the latest spread sheet. Still gotta work on those activity dates. I think I'll update that like every Saturday or so.
Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Fighting gym is OPEN. (4:00 pm EST)
Nomadical gets priority

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED THE INTENSITY BADGE
Challenger: Nomadical
Leader and Type:Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Challenger Victory (3-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 5
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Very impressive. I hadn't seen a team like that used against me yet. He broke my units down and took this battle. Congrats on earning the Intensity Badge! Good luck with the rest of the league Nomadical.

Last edited:

nomadical

Battle Maniac
Challenger:Nomadical
Leader and Type: figthing
Score:challenger win 3-0
Rate your performance(0-10):8
Leader's performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite):very fun match would like to battle you again sometime with ur or team and that paralysis in the middle of the game saved me and actually won me the game

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
HTML Code:
Leader Helper form

Username: xDIRCIOx
IGN: Dircio
WFC: pls
GMT timezone: -8
Gym Type: Steel

As discussed in the XAT I'd like to be able to take challenges other than E4 ones. Will step down if Saph is ready or someone else takes the gym.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
HTML Code:
Leader Helper form

Username: xDIRCIOx
IGN: Dircio
WFC: pls
GMT timezone: -8
Gym Type: Steel

As discussed in the XAT I'd like to be able to take challenges other than E4 ones. Will step down if Saph is ready or someone else takes the gym.

i know we discussed some of it on the xat when I was having a strange moment but anyway better now you can take over the steel gym until we get someone to fill in for saph. I will double check though to make sure he stepped down or not..

also willie decided to just step down as psychic leader so i will be opening applications for that gym. I talked to him a few days ago about it.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym open upon request

Last edited:

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Challenger: Lucarioman5
IGN: Frank
WFC: 4699-6441-3008
GMT Timezone: -5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): on and off
Read the rules?: yes (I mean it, it's not like those license terms and agreements)
Easy/Hard Path: hard path
Reason For Joining?: I don't see the point of the post game in any pokemon game without competitive battling.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Username: ZombieDeviant
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym leader
Type Available: Bug gym
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797-8420-5585
read the rules?: Yes I have
Is your team ready?: Yes it is

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Username: ZombieDeviant
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym leader
Type Available: Bug gym
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797-8420-5585
read the rules?: Yes I have
Is your team ready?: Yes it is

Hey Zombie,

Just letting you know we already have a bug gym leader (barring something transpired that I haven't heard about). The positions that are available are the Steel and Psychic positions I think. FairyWitch will still have to confirm everything though, but I believe those are the two that are/could/will become available.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well **** it. Looks like I ain't getting a gengar soon so I'll open the Steel gym with something like Shedinja

Will open l8r

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Hey Zombie,

Just letting you know we already have a bug gym leader (barring something transpired that I haven't heard about). The positions that are available are the Steel and Psychic positions I think. FairyWitch will still have to confirm everything though, but I believe those are the two that are/could/will become available.

Oh sorry. I saw on the second post that the Bug gym was in need of a leader so I was going based on that.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Steel gym Open for about an hour

Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: Dircio (Steel)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): thank you sableye for being a worthless piece of garb :)

gengar would've made this a lot more fun, really wanted to win this match because I was really looking forward to a rematch

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people o/ Another day of poke battles :V

Here's the latest spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

Note:
Oh sorry. I saw on the second post that the Bug gym was in need of a leader so I was going based on that.

You should apply for one of the other positions Zombie, if you want em. Fairy would get back to you fairly quickly.

Fighting gym is CLOSED today. Wanna take a break for the day. Should be open tomorrow me thinks if I'm not too busy.

Report 1:
EARNED THE CARBON BADGE
Challenger: Burnerv2
Leader and Type: Dircio (Steel)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments (be polite): I kept to my name's sake this battle. "Burn"er v2. Gave me the edge I needed to pull this game out. Good game Dircio o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.