• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Username: ZombieDeviant
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym leader
Type Available: Steel gym
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797-8420-5585
read the rules?: Yes I have
Is your team ready?: Yes it is

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Username:ColtonL
Type Available: Psychic gym
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 or 6. I'm central
IGN: Colton
WFC: 4656-6947-6562
read the rules?: Yes
Is your team ready?: Easily get it done. Practically have everything bred and mostly just need to ev train :3

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: Lucarioman5
IGN: Frank
WFC: 4699-6441-3008
GMT Timezone: -5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): on and off
Read the rules?: yes (I mean it, it's not like those license terms and agreements)
Easy/Hard Path: hard path
Reason For Joining?: I don't see the point of the post game in any pokemon game without competitive battling.

welcome to our league lucario hope you enjoy it here :3

Username: ZombieDeviant
Type Available: Bug gym
GMT Timezone: GMT -5
IGN: Zombie
WFC: 3797-8420-5585
read the rules?: Yes I have
Is your team ready?: Yes it is

sorry about that I thought I deleted that on the front but yeah bug gym was filled by kyurem a week ago but I did see the application for steel gym I will talk to saph and see if its okay to send over to you he still does't have oras yet.

Well **** it. Looks like I ain't getting a gengar soon so I'll open the Steel gym with something like Shedinja

Will open l8r

sorry about that dircio I will catch a haunter for you today in luxury ball in y and Ill breed you a gastly so you can get one. I have been busy with irl still.

Username:ColtonL
Type Available: Psychic gym
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 or 6. I'm central
IGN: Colton
WFC: 4656-6947-6562
read the rules?: Yes
Is your team ready?: Easily get it done. Practically have everything bred and mostly just need to ev train :3

welcome back colton and sure thing sweetie Ill give a day to see if one applies I will give you the spot :3

sorry for not being on early got off from work then I just randomly took a nap ._. I was super tired and had a early shift.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
That's fine. If he doesn't want the steel gym position then I'll be around to fill the spot

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That's fine. If he doesn't want the steel gym position then I'll be around to fill the spot

Its no problem I just got to catch him on my guild's xat again ill double check

also I might open fairy gym for a bit since I took a nap earlier not sure though I will edit this post if I do but more likely I will not though because I don't want to stay up too late still.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people! Here's a Supah Furret League Report!
Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqa_EvP-VY

TEF Spread Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKES719hAAzCdCO4ng19YINyqgKUI5zskULdEvyDUhg/edit#gid=0

It's been updated along with everyone's latest activity dates, badge earnings, etc. Plus welcome some new additions to the league. Welcome Lucarioman and Trainer Arora!

Note: If you see any thing that may be a mistake lemme know and I'l fox it asap!

TEF Spread Sheet - Corrections
Charizard_Rulez84: Yup, not sure why or how I thought you earned the second badge. I must have mixed it up somehow. It's been corrected!

Last edited:
Thanks Burner!!

I am currently in the process of replicating my smogon team to wi-fi. Have 4 poke now still need 2 more. Anyway, I'll start challenging with some fillers then

Looking forward to battle your guys!! :)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Challenger: Koume and Kotake
IGN: Chris
WFC: 4639 9155 8560
GMT Timezone: GMT 0
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):On and off.
Read the rules?: Yes
Easy/Hard Path: Hard Path
Reason For Joining?: Battles.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, the Flying gym is open for an hour or so. PM/VM me for challenges.
Will be sidetracked breeding in the meantime.

Okay, I really need to pick a better time to open up. lol
Closed for the night.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Howdy people o/ Another day of poke battles :V

Part 1: Gym Status
Fighting gym is OPEN. (12:30pm EST)

Part 2: Battle Report(s) as Leader

Report 1:
CHALLENGER EARNED THE INTENSITY BADGE
Challenger: Prahkar
Leader and Type:Burnerv2 (Fighting)
Score: Challenger Victory (2-0)
Rate your performance (0-10): 9
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 10
Additional Comments (be polite): Good job Prahkar. I played well enough to win. Bullet Seed RNG just didn't give me that 3 hits instead of 2. Le sigh. Anywho, enjoy your Intensity Badge! o/

Part 3: Battle Report(s) as Challenger

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: Koume and Kotake
IGN: Chris
WFC: 4639 9155 8560
GMT Timezone: GMT 0
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often):On and off.
Read the rules?: Yes
Easy/Hard Path: Hard Path
Reason For Joining?: Battles.

hey hey hey garnet welcome to our league :3 hope you have fun with the league ;)

also will open fairy gym for a little bit in a bit I will edit when I am fully open

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
Applying for Gym or Elite four: gym
Type Available: dragon
Will you be active for the job?: yes
GMT Timezone: EST
IGN: Goku
WFC: 1848 2888 8103
read the rules?: yup
is your team ready? yes

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Charizard_Rulez84
Applying for Gym or Elite four: gym
Type Available: dragon
Will you be active for the job?: yes
GMT Timezone: EST
IGN: Goku
WFC: 1848 2888 8103
read the rules?: yup
is your team ready? yes

alright charizard i will give a day to see if anyone applies since scizor stepped down just making sure before assigning the position

also its been like 2 days so welcome back colton to the league once again your the new psychic gym leader :3 also zombie im trying to catch saph but I seem to keep missing him.

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Nooooooooo lol I'm gonna cry

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Glad to be able to be a leader again!
I'll make you proud fairy ^_^

team is almost done. just gotta ev train and get some move tutor points for a move and it'll be finished.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Nooooooooo lol I'm gonna cry

make sure posts please stay on league topic but anyway you got the position just talk to saph let us welcome our new league steel leader :3

Glad to be able to be a leader again!
I'll make you proud fairy ^_^

team is almost done. just gotta ev train and get some move tutor points for a move and it'll be finished.

your welcome and can't wait to see you back in gym action :p

also delays in fairy gym lots of vm's flying in my profile and lots of trading atm

nomadical

Battle Maniac
i need to know something exactly how many gyms leaders are using or/as teams since i only have x/y atm

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i need to know something exactly how many gyms leaders are using or/as teams since i only have x/y atm

all leaders should be using oras unless otherwise they say there not...to my knowledge I don't know anyone that isn't using oras

Status
Not open for further replies.