• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
League Update!

The Contest Hub has been completed! It's got some pretty cool stuff so check it out here o/

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Is it possible for a person to take on multiple Frontier roles? Or at least temporarily until someone else fills in?

Hey DX o/ You'd have to talk to FairyWitch about it. But last I heard, she said 1 per. Though she might change her mind, so it's worth asking.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Closing for the day.
Starting tomorrow, I will be using new and improved teams for the Gym and Frontier (and they will be amazing. ... I hope...).

sounds great ^_^ also to answer your questions multibattles are not to be used for gyms but any other type is fine but dircio did bring it up as a a frontier position later on I will be thinking about doing that later on not sure If I will be doing that or not which we have two people like the twin gym leaders Tate & Liza. Also I did note that multi frontier roles for leaders are forbidden just because we want to have extra space for leaders/applicants that want the positions.

edit: fairy gym will be open in 10 to 15 minutes finishing up dinner

fairy gym is open now for a hour or so!

Challenger: Marika
Leader and Type: FairyWitch Fairy Gym
Score:2-0 Leader win
Rate your performance (0-10): 8
Challenger's Performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments (be polite): I thought the game was pretty good I had fun and I had the most epic poke battle music on battling what I should suggest though marika is change that hyper beam to voice its better for sylveon because it doesn't have to wait a turn and it much better to work with then hyper beam but otherwise good game.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Leader and Type: FairyWitch (Fairy)
Score: 2-0 Gym leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): GG and sorry for the crit!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leader and Type: FairyWitch (Fairy)
Score: 2-0 Gym leader victory
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): GG and sorry for the crit!

its no problem I think it makes up for the horrible para flinching >.< so no worries ;)

also fairy gym here is closed

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Finally, free today!
Normal gym is CLOSED!!

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Accepting challenges for the next 4 hours, PM me to challenge. ORAS only

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is open for the next two hours! o/

Note for SkullBash and Charizard_Rulez:
Hey you two o/ I sent a VM about open days and times that I need info for. If you could, please send em to me in a VM
or through an activity post here.

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Dark gym is open till 6am PST. So about 8 hours. Come and face me bwahahaha.! Also because my gym is so empty ;~; I need challengers.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Attention Leaders/Challengers

Just want to give a heads up I will not be able to open my gym and frontier until further notice until I get my costume done so I will be having my gym and frontier closed until further notice as well as everyone keep moving on though with the activity as well as leaders/challengers please stay active as much as you can which most of you have ;) also bug gym will be added today though garnet I just need your favorite bug type and trainer sprite for your userbar :p

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is Closed.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Active Post.

Wrapping up school, summer holidays from 15th May, and the teachers are giving TONS of homework!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
League Update!

Things are moving a little slow due to a busy week, but expect them to pick up soon! Going to talk to FairyWitch about when we can hold the first raffle and our first tournament. Hopefully by this upcoming week. Also, if you know any battlers that are looking for a challenge, be sure to invite them to the league o/ I'll keep on the look out for challengers too.

Also we are looking for a New Dragon Gym Leader! So if you know anyone who wants the position, let em know!

Challenger: Flamingmence
IGN: flamingmence
WFC: 4699-8209-7087
GMT Timezone: gmt -5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): on atleast once a day to check on things, but it is annoying texting with phones so I don't post often.
Read the rules?: yes
Easy/Hard Path: hard path
Reason For Joining?: I joined the guild and liked the setup and thought I might aswell join the league too.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Challenger: Flamingmence
IGN: flamingmence
WFC: 4699-8209-7087
GMT Timezone: gmt -5
Activity Status(Alot/on and off/Not often): on atleast once a day to check on things, but it is annoying texting with phones so I don't post often.
Read the rules?: yes
Easy/Hard Path: hard path
Reason For Joining?: I joined the guild and liked the setup and thought I might aswell join the league too.

Challenger: Speedy1
IGN: T
WFC: 2723-8304-1972
GMT timezone: GMT +2
Activity status (alot/on and off/not often): very often
Read the rules: yes
Easy/hard path: hard path
Reason for joining: i love competitive battling so ths place looks like a great way to improve and hone my skills

Hey! Welcome to the League! You'll officially be inducted and added when FairyWitch gives the official welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here in the league!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM/VM with your questions!

Also, check out all we have to offer on the League Spreadsheet here!
There are different hub tabs at the bottom to check out everything! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.