• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I would Like to remain the Rock Gym leader. I think this region thing sounds pretty kool

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I would like to remain being the normal gym leader, and the triad thingy is pretty good, IMO.

So, normal gym is OPEN!

phantomclaw

I will keep fire wouldn't mind becoming part of the e6 either and keep ubers

Last edited:
Hiya, I'll stick to the poison gym :)
My other battle format/special battle will be NU.
The style just Taylor Swift I mean Singles for now.
That's all.

Also is Landorus really banned from OU?

Lmao the "single" joke

Anyway only Landorus-I with the Sheer Force & Sand Force ability is ban
Landorus-T aka the Tiger is still OU

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I wish to remain dragon leader. But do i also need to be active in the guild for maintaining my position as dragon leader? Or could i move up to E6? (My planned dragon gym team (which is done) is just perfect for it)

that is fine and activity in the guild has nothing to do with the league but I would recommend to stay active for the guild once per month which now I am going off topic back on track XD Also yes you can move to e6 which it will be dual types meaning dragon and something else. I would let you know we already have a dragon/fire e6 member so making another dragon duo may make it a bit easier to the challenger to have a easier time to win e6 imo but I could be wrong depends on the duo type.

I will keep fire wouldn't mind becoming part of the e6 either and keep ubers

if you want to be part of e6 you can I plan on having everyone intreasted battle eachother ;)

edit:

I forgot to tell this as well got a message from someone confused about the region thing. I want to note this region thing doesn't apply to pokemon regions meaning using teams like gen 1 and etc. The regions are only things referred to the video game bravely default which I matched the gyms according to the layout of the regions I think they represent best for example: Eternia is cold like ice,rugged like rock and dark in the night. Also, I want to say the rules are the same for leaders for the ratio count for elite fours and e6 members. Gym leaders are 3 gym type and 3 wild cards and Elite four members have 2:2:2 ratio which is 2 first type,2 second type,and 2 wildcards.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh right. If I'm to become E6, the types I pick will be Fire and Flying. That okay?

well you can pick that but remember fire is part of another e6 member as well so just remember that ;) I think its mostly my paranoia and ocd about having same types in two different e6 member teams XD

anyway so I have heard from grass,water,ground,ice(may change),poison,dragon,rock,normal,fire and ghost gym leaders so far...I need now flying,bug,steel,electric,psychic, and dark needs a temporary leader until draco star comes back. I will extend the apprenticeship until he comes back.

also guys I was gunna say something but forgot gunna edit back when I remember just woke back up from a nap XD which now I remember there is more then 2 people inteasted in the e6 positions

I will take a look and set up a small test which you all ill battle with your choice of teams so once I make sure all the leaders are active and ready and agree to the terms. I will start a mini battle for the positions.

Dx,Reisuke,and phantom so far want to be a e6 member

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm sure that my Fire and Flying team will offer a VASTLY different strategy than the current Fire E6.

I know but what I was worried about is they are allowed to switch at least two pokemon after each win on the e6 council unless I add if they loose one they can restart the challenge again with two switches to the team and retry again. *shrugs*

edit: I need flying,bug,steel,psychic to respond before there job gets vactated. I need these leaders to post asap or they will be replaced minus dark leader which we need someone to temporarily fill in dark gym until draco comes back.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I actually don't mind giving up fire if I had to be a e6 probably fighting/steel

I already noted that you want to fight for the position. I am gonna be having a battle face off soon for the position.

Well if it's prefered that i don't use dragon i'd like to use dark/flying. In doubles style please?

we shall see though I am planning to have a face off battles the first and second place will get the positions I am just waiting on the other leaders to post if they do to see if they like to fight for the spot.

NEW userbars are up for the gym leaders at least working on the e6 ones and also once we figure out our two additional e6 members I will contact azulart to get the last two badges to complete our e6 members. Also I will contact him again for the badges I may try to think some type of idea for the badges thats why they haven't been made yet for the frontier section which we still have alot of spots still ope. I am also giving one more day for the following gyms flying,bug, and psychic before I will open applications for these three gyms. I will open steel up since our current steel leader still hasn't responded as well as he hasn't been on since april.

Steel gym is open for applications!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So the E6 candidates are going to battle each other for the spot? How's that going to work exactly? Are we battling with the teams we want to use? Because that may be a bit unfair due to types selected.

If person A wants Water/Flying and person B wants Fire/Ground and the two fight using those teams, it's pretty unfair for B.

no I will not let them battle with the dual type teams because of that problem. I am gunna have everyone have a challenger team ready the one that has the most wins will have a spot for sure and then the second will get the second spot. I don't want to use the gym teams either because for example your gym is ice and phantom is fire it would be pretty unfair for your side.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh, okay. So we make a challenger team and use that to battle the other candidates' planned E6 team? Since challenger team vs. challenger team does nothing.
I'll devise a challenge team, then. Using the same team for Dark/Flying and Steel/Fighting?

yep you got the right idea each person will battle eachother twice, one with the challenger team and then the other will have there e6 team then it will be vice versa for the second battle. ;) I have to see there will be alot of battles going on since it will be vice versa so each person would have 6 battles going on I will have this going on for a week or two so we can get it settle who will fill the spot and we got one e6 member that hasn't been on for awhile so I may just let you guys fill in the spots if it stays 3 people.

edit:I message the 4 elite six members so if we have a spot open up you all can fill in the postions as e6 leaders but warned the one that is replacing one of the four if it happens the type can not be change since its hard to get the badges done in the first place since azulart is a busy man.

oh also flying gym is open for applications! Arch stepped down from being leader which still waiting on two more leaders ,bug, and psychic

edit 2:xDIRCIOx vacated his positions as e6 dark/flying so that means that all three of you can have the positions but warn you all one of you guys will have to take dark/flying you guys can mingle about it and let me know who will be willing to take the dark/flying section which the others when decided tell me what dual type you want for your e6 team.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I believe Reisuke said that he'll take Dark/Flying if Dragon was out of the question.

My objective is to just get Fire. Meaning, if Reisuke and phantomclaw are moved up to E6, I'm perfectly happy to just take over the Fire Gym.

well we shall see what the other two say in the mean time just to make sure...I also put a bold sign in my sig so maybe we can attract more dedicated leaders to our league since either everyone is moving up or inactive we already got two leader spots open now flying and steel.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
checking in to all the changes. i would like to keep my position plz thx also, open on request to peeps who got their badges.

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

I'll keep my position, too.
I'm also still open all the time for anyone that wants to challenge me as either a Frontier Brain or as an E6 Member.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thank you all for posting about your positions so that seems that everyone posted which still waiting on bug and psychic and then we got everyone if they don't post by sunday I will consider they are busy for the position and I will open them up.

so far this is how its going

flying gym,steel gym is open for applications which phantom and reisuke can move up to e6 which dx will become fire gym if this happens which means we have one spot open for e6 gym leaders if you like to move up.

also if anyone is up taking up dark gym until draco comes back message me or post here

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Username:SkyBlue
Applying for Gym or Elite four:
Type Available:
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: CST gmt-5
IGN: Colton
WFC:4785-7472-9992
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: no, but I have plenty of mons so I can easily throw one together.
Badge Name: Stirling badge

screw what I said fairy, go big or go home as they say. (and I still haven't been comfirmed as the dragon leader yet)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:SkyBlue
Applying for Gym or Elite four:
Type Available:
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: CST gmt-5
IGN: Colton
WFC:4785-7472-9992
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: no, but I have plenty of mons so I can easily throw one together.
Badge Name: Stirling badge

screw what I said fairy, go big or go home as they say. (and I still haven't been comfirmed as the dragon leader yet)

which gym was it you wanted? you didn't fill in that part of the application so just making sure XD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
which gym was it you wanted? you didn't fill in that part of the application so just making sure XD

Lol he left the most important info out.
Update, Ground Gym shall open Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.