• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Just a reminder that the Rock Gym is always Open

*Kyurem*

0kWk3zE.png

Challenger:*Kyurem*
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596-9628-9541
GMT Timezone: -4
Read the rules?: Eyup.
Reason For Joining?: The league needs more challengers and I want to test my skills.

As for the Council of Six challenge, should the challengers be allowed to use a completely different team from the others for my battles, since I battle with Ubers Pokemon?
For the Gym Leaders that are not here, who will battle in their place?
And will I only have to battle 5 members of the Council since I am part of it?

Also, Burnerv needs to update the Leader spreadsheet, my information is all messed up on it.

And another reminder, I'm always open, both as a member of the E6 Council and a Frontier Brain.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
0kWk3zE.png

Challenger:*Kyurem*
IGN: Kody
WFC: 4596-9628-9541
GMT Timezone: -4
Read the rules?: Eyup.
Reason For Joining?: The league needs more challengers and I want to test my skills.

As for the Council of Six challenge, should the challengers be allowed to use a completely different team from the others for my battles, since I battle with Ubers Pokemon?
For the Gym Leaders that are not here, who will battle in their place?
And will I only have to battle 5 members of the Council since I am part of it?

Also, Burnerv needs to update the Leader spreadsheet, my information is all messed up on it.

And another reminder, I'm always open, both as a member of the E6 Council and a Frontier Brain.

cool and sure thing welcome as a challenger as well ^_^ anyway btw not sure if you noticed my post everyone is required to have no special teirs anymore which the rules for e6 they are team locked as well so no ubers can be played anymore which no worries anyway because we do have the battle frontier which people can play there favorite tiers there. I hope you understand it just helps prevent tons of counters on each leader/e6 member.

10.) I also would like to note that challengers when they beat all the the leagues leaders they will be qualified to challenge the council of the six members which they are allowed to change there team around for every battle but there is a limit. I will only allow you to change two team members per battle of the council of the six challenge.

rule 10 states for each win they do get they can change only two members on there team but no more which that is considered a lock so we can't let ubers or any teir in because it wouldn't work with the rules.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for challenge.

EDIT: Closed

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well our eeveelution tournament is over which good job to everyone that participated in the league's sponsored tour. I will be doing a new one soon which is gunna be wifi and I may have dt and cryuel's leagues to join in. I will be having the theme based off of our theme of our league.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Dragon gym closed!

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I was so inactive, with the summer break getting over tomorrow, i was busy completing all of my home-work.
I will PROBABLY be open tomorrow!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Fighting Gym is Open! for a good while

phantomclaw

So a lot has happened since I was last here,anyways need to breed 2 more mons and then e6 should open

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will open fairy gym later today :3 this time I am positive I will open up ^_^

edit:

IQTqoiM.png

rules coming soon

I will release one rule which you be having a choice out of all the jobs from bravely default will be assigned to a specific pokemon which you must use three of the job pokemon choices on your team and you will have the other three as your wild cards.​

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I have never played bravery default, so i didn't get that part fairywitch...

Anyways normal gym is OPEN at last!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open for a little while, PM/VM for a battle.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Gym is Closed.

Last edited:
Not gona open till the 24th of this month.
I'm on holiday in Egypt atm riding Camel and dirt bikes lol
This was not even planned, I agreed to it by joking around but she really went and book it and I've been here since Monday the 29th.
When your bestfriend is a chick sigh LOL
I did take my game but I do think I need a nice break so I don't burn out, which is a good idea since my play is unbalance atm.
Also, I'll not be looking at this site or my inbox or what ever you guys might sent me till I return.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have never played bravery default, so i didn't get that part fairywitch...

Anyways normal gym is OPEN at last!

job asterisk is sorta like final fantasy tactics where your character can change which is part of the game, a certain pokemon will be assigned to the job asterisk which you have to choose out of all those job classes which are the pokemon you like to use it which you have to have 3 in your team.

Not gona open till the 24th of this month.
I'm on holiday in Egypt atm riding Camel and dirt bikes lol
This was not even planned, I agreed to it by joking around but she really went and book it and I've been here since Monday the 29th.
When your bestfriend is a chick sigh LOL
I did take my game but I do think I need a nice break so I don't burn out, which is a good idea since my play is unbalance atm.
Also, I'll not be looking at this site or my inbox or what ever you guys might sent me till I return.

alright I understand I will note that you will be away as well as burn will if you need someone to open for you let me know :3

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Dragon gym closed!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: EonDragonFTW
IGN: Brendan
WFC: in my sig
GMT Timezone: GMT -4
Read the rules?: Yep
Reason For Joining?: Trying to get back into Pokemon before college starts and this seems like a decent Wifi league to start with

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: EonDragonFTW
IGN: Brendan
WFC: in my sig
GMT Timezone: GMT -4
Read the rules?: Yep
Reason For Joining?: Trying to get back into Pokemon before college starts and this seems like a decent Wifi league to start with

welcome to the league eon :3 hope you enjoy battling here in this league ;)

also our league tournament thread is up :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.