• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have a small headache so I am gunna regret this lol but fairy gym will be open for a hour since I promised some people here I would open...

edit: fairy gym is closed now got to log off dj I may be back a bit later though so hang in there!

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, PM/VM for a challenge.

The Fire gym is gonna be open for about 2 hours today starting now!
GL to everyone who challenges :)

Challenger: Pzay33
Leader and Type: Earl of Treeton (Fire)
Score:3-0 (Leader won)
Challengers team: Breloom, Arcanine, Charizard, Donphan, Shuckle, Dragalge
Rate your performance(0-10):9
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):7
Additional Comments(be polite): You didn't play too poorly. I feel that the thing that did you in was the team comp. You had a lot of common weaknesses and two of your pokemon are really weak to stealth rocks. But aside from that it wasn't too bad! Good luck in your future matches and I'm looking forward to a rematch!

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
TEF League Challenger Battling Result Form

Challenger:pzay33
Leader and Type:TheEmeraldKnight (Rock)
Score:0-2 (Challenger Wins)
Challengers team: Scizor, Machamp, Empoleon, Arcainine, Starmie, Galvantula
Rate your performance(0-10):7
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite):Good Game. I made a few miss plays

Last edited:

Pzay33

Challenger: Me Pzay33
Score:2-0 win
Challengers Team: Empoleon, Arcanine, Machamp, Starmie, Scizor, Galvantula
Rate: me 8
Gym leader: 8
Additional Comments: Bug Bite stole the Sitrus berry for me. I gotta super lucky is all I gotta say!

I didn't think I was going to be able to re-open tonight but I guess I was wrong! The fire gym is again open until I fall asleep :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys will be opening fairy gym shortly I hope my mom is going a bit nuts because I left her alone -_- I swear I love my mom and all but she always wants me not to have a life without her -_-

Edit: sorry guys boyfriend had the computer and got it pretty late have to to bed now for work. I will try tommorow if not then wensday I will try

Last edited:
Water Gym Open.. PM me when ready.

sorry guys will be opening fairy gym shortly I hope my mom is going a bit nuts because I left her alone -_- I swear I love my mom and all but she always wants me not to have a life without her -_-

Edit: sorry guys boyfriend had the computer and got it pretty late have to to bed now for work. I will try tommorow if not then wensday I will try

Np, life comes first. :)

Last edited:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Ice gym open until 4-10 ct then I'll be ready after

Patman345

Ice gym open until 4-10 ct then I'll be ready after

Are you really open because I have been trying to challenge u and all u say is Im EV training

I want to pm you, could you clear up your messages because it says that your messages are full.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Patman345 is just mad because I battled him when I specifically said it was not the gym battle a battle for fun but I still beat him at the end and he said I cheated when it was not for the badge that's why he's trying to message you fairywitch just saying it now.

Also the Ice Gym will be closing until 10 because I have to get ready for work but I will be able to battle when I get home!

Last edited:

Patman345

Patman345 is just mad because I battled him when I specifically said it was not the gym battle a battle for fun but I still beat him at the end and he said I cheated when it was not for the badge that's why he's trying to message you fairywitch just saying it now.

I want to ask her a question Idc if it was for the badge so stop trying to make up stuff that u don't know and stop trying to control others

Edit: I was never told it wasn't a gym battle as you sent the invite and I thought it was going to be a gym battle

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Patman and rabit please do not fight on the league post and if there is any issues feel free to message me or fairy and we will sort it out

Also my e6 will be open whenever people collect there badges to reach e6

Last edited:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Sorry it won't happen again I am at work right now but at 10 ct I'll be open again

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Also the Ice Gym will be closing until 10 because I have to get ready for work but I will be able to battle when I get home!

I want to ask her a question Idc if it was for the badge so stop trying to make up stuff that u don't know and stop trying to control others

Edit: I was never told it wasn't a gym battle as you sent the invite and I thought it was going to be a gym battle

please guys do not fight this league is for fun which as for my inbox I barely clean my inbox out because every time I clean out the dang things piles up before one day hits. I will suggest this work things out without controversy of not fighting.

I will say this for both of you patman if he says he ev training there is a possibility he is ev training just because he says things doesn't always mean he is lying sweetie which as well as if it was a gym battle everyone must confirm its a challenge so if he didn't say nothing that must of meant it must of been fun and ribit I understand patman is frustrated with you but please don't accuse that he mad at you for cheating at a badge. I am sure both of you guys are having a very small misunderstanding with eachother. I will keep a eye out for both of you guys just try to get a real gym battle done. please no more fighting.

edit: I will be back in a bit typing fast atm

Last edited:

Patman345

please guys do not fight this league is for fun which as for my inbox I barely clean my inbox out because every time I clean out the dang things piles up before one day hits. I will suggest this work things out without controversy of fighting.

I will say this for both of you patman if he says he ev training there is a possibility he is ev training just because he says things doesn't always mean he is lying sweetie which as well as if it was a gym battle everyone must confirm its a challenge so if he didn't say nothing that must of meant it must of been fun and ribit I understand patman is frustrated with you but please don't accuse that he mad at you for cheating at a badge. I am sure both of you guys are having a very small misunderstanding with eachother. I will keep a eye out for both of you guys just try to get a real gym battle done. please no more fighting.

edit: I will be back in a bit typing fast atm

Sorry bout that was a bit confused and we will rematch its not that big of a deal I will just have to deal with the odds in his favor cuase he knows my team. But I wont let that little excuse stop me from challenging him again and I look forward to our gym battle when u are ready Ribit Pig. I am curious to see who this unstoppable guy is that you keep telling me about.

Status
Not open for further replies.