• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry bout that was a bit confused and we will rematch its not that big of a deal I will just have to deal with the odds in his favor cuase he knows my team. But I wont let that little excuse stop me from challenging him again and I look forward to our gym battle when u are ready Ribit Pig. I am curious to see who this unstoppable guy is that you keep telling me about.

its alright which just because he knows your team shouldn't make a difference because even gym leaders are not allowed to counter the challengers team so if he did it would be not good at all. I wish you both the best of luck when you do battle for the gym badge ;) I just want everyone here to have a great time and not fight ;)

also everyone please try to make sure to always save replays just in case you find that the person is either countering to much or have a controversy from now on please and thanks

Mm, wifi only here?

also forgot to comment this but yes aka this a all wifi league minus the frontier section

Last edited:

Patman345

its alright which just because he knows your team shouldn't make a difference because even gym leaders are not allowed to counter the challengers team so if he did it would be not good at all. I wish you both the best of luck when you do battle for the gym badge ;) I just want everyone here to have a great time and not fight ;)

also everyone please try to make sure to always save replays just in case you find that the person is either countering to much or have a controversy from now on please and thanks

also forgot to comment this but yes aka this a all wifi league minus the frontier section

Yea it was over wifi and I know him lol we see each other too much so we can get frustrated a little lol. I dont think he will counter but if he does ill send u the replay but it shldnt be a problem. I will be more patient and this wont happen again but I didnt need to battle him right away

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yea it was over wifi and I know him lol we see each other too much so we can get frustrated a little lol. I dont think he will counter but if he does ill send u the replay but it shldnt be a problem. I will be more patient and this wont happen again but I didnt need to battle him right away

yeah if anything arises please work it out in vms/pms next time not in the thread ;) anyway forgot to add this

our steel type leader is switching over to ghost instead he said he would be ready more since he has more ghost type mons to open up so steel gym is opening up for applications

Patman345

yeah if anything arises please work it out in vms/pms next time not in the thread ;) anyway forgot to add this

our steel type leader is switching over to ghost instead he said he would be ready more since he has more ghost type mons to open up so steel gym is opening up for applications

Do you need it to be temporary or would you like it to be permanent?
Also are you the dark gym leader temporarily?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do you need it to be temporary or would you like it to be permanent?
Also are you the dark gym leader temporarily?

we need a new steel leader but the dark gym is temporary but it be feeling like more then temporary he said he be away for 6 months so we need someone to fill in. My league I don't fill in gyms which I wait until applies for them.

edit:

I was gunna open fairy gym but lack of sleep is getting to me so will not open tonight but I am defiently gunna seriously open tommorow after my boyfriend goes to work and puppy is sleeping.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Whew, tough week. I should hopefully be open tomorrow.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am charging my ds up guys so fairy gym will be open hopefully in a hour or so I will edit when I officially open or just post again if there is a post here.

edit: sorry guys gym was suppose to open ages ago but never got to it because was out with the parents which eating dinner now and going to bed soon for work which I will try to open again tomorrow afternoon when I get back from work cross fingers I am not super tired tomorrow.

Last edited:

Patman345

I am charging my ds up guys so fairy gym will be open hopefully in a hour or so I will edit when I officially open or just post again if there is a post here.

edit: sorry guys gym was suppose to open ages ago but never got to it because was out with the parents which eating dinner now and going to bed soon for work which I will try to open again tomorrow afternoon when I get back from work cross fingers I am not super tired tomorrow.

Hey I think I can be the steel gym leader but I just need to get my team assembled before I start out as it.

TheShoveler1887

Rock Shoveler
I'll have my bug gym open tomorrow most likely. I'll state it again here since I haven't said it in a while: I'm usually open whenever I'm in the Trinity Chat (located here: http://trinityleague.wix.com/trinityleague#!project/cngp for those interested) and you can just hop in to challenge me. If you see me online, feel free to message me though I might not respond. If I don't respond or give a negative then I can't battle, but usually I'll respond if I'm able to battle you. Sorry to those that sent me messages and didn't get responses. I caught them while checking my phone during my break at work and forgot to respond when I got home.

Anyways, Bug Singles and Doubles should be open tomorrow/today (depending on your time zone). Challenge Doubles if you want fun, Challenge Singles if you want to go through my triad.

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
The Ice Gym will be opening shortly I had a really hard and tough day of ev training yesterday and I'm going to be doing so for a little while more. I'll get back on when I am ready to open up!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
the Dragon gym is closed now!

Last edited:

Ribit_Pig

PokeGymDragonLeader
Challenger: Patman345
Leader and Type: Ribit_Pig (Ice)
Score: 3-0 Leader Win
Challengers team: Uxie, Terrakion, Gyarados, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Darmanitan
Rate your performance(0-10): 9
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):7
Additional Comments(be polite): It was a really good battle for the both of us. He got the upper hand at the start killing 2 of my guys but when it was down to 3 vs 3 Gengar(not mega) came in to knock out the 3 rest. Part of the match he was predictable but he still fought a good effort through the end. GG! and I look forward to a rematch in the future.

Last edited:

Patman345

Challenger: Patman345
Leader and Type: Ribit pig, Ice
Score: 3-0
Challengers team:
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10):8
Additional Comments(be polite): He got some nice kills but I lost myself the game I think because I didnt follow my strategy and had lame switches oh well it was a GG look forward to that rematch

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey I think I can be the steel gym leader but I just need to get my team assembled before I start out as it.

If you feel like you can handle steel gym just apply for it and I will add you as the leader which if you do apply all we need a temporary dark leader

also fairy gym may not open up today after all have to do a few things for my art shop and also I am storing eggs like mad for my guild's mm hunt challenge but I will open up tommorow for sure ;)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Normal gym is OPEN!
I couldn't open yesterday, i was too lazy forgot

Patman345

Username: Patman345
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Steel
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: Central time USA
IGN: Patrick
WFC: 5172-3252-4567
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: sure
Badge Name: Iron Fist Badge
Battle Styles: Singles/Doubles

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Patman345
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Steel
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: Central time USA
IGN: Patrick
WFC: 5172-3252-4567
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: sure
Badge Name: Iron Fist Badge
Battle Styles: Singles/Doubles

accepted welcome to the tef league as a leader patman hope you enjoy it even more here :3

I will open fairy gym in a few hours for real this time so stay tune ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.