• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright update I will be going through the list this wensday and thursday on my days off from work to get everything neat and tidy again. I will add our new dragon gym leader as well ^_^ I will open fairy gym sometime this week hopefully.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
active post
breeding and Ev'ing up some 'mons so it will be a short while before I'm finished and can open. Didn't realize I was missing a 'mon I had planned on using ^^''
Hope everyone is doing well, and Happy 4th of july!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright guys I will be starting a new tournament soon for us ^_^ it will be a honor to dedicate it to the grand worldwide opening in november to gen 7 Sun and Moon game...

Wc43KoJ.png

I will have rules coming soon about it ^_^​

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Username: Sylpheon
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Elite Four
Type Available: Dark/Flying
Will you be active for the job?: Yess
GMT Timezone: GMT-4
IGN: Trixy
WFC: 4484-8949-7886
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: yes
Badge Name: Night's Flight Badge
Battle Styles: Single, Doubles, Triples

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Sylpheon
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Elite Four
Type Available: Dark/Flying
Will you be active for the job?: Yess
GMT Timezone: GMT-4
IGN: Trixy
WFC: 4484-8949-7886
read the rules?: yes
Is your team ready?: yes
Badge Name: Night's Flight Badge
Battle Styles: Single, Doubles, Triples

accepted welcome to the league sylph ^_^ glad to see your back in the forums again hope you enjoy it here we need more leaders to get things more active as well as challengers again so feel free to direct people that are intreasted in the league ^_^

edit:

I added all new leaders to the front we got still quite a few openings still ^_^

edit 2:

I have submitted the tournament thread so please join our tournament which pokegyms will be joining us as well ^_^

Wc43KoJ.png

TEF League/Guild and Pokegyms presents a new tournament which we will be honoring the new sun and moon release in November. This tournament will consist of using pokemon that use the moon stone or sun stone in your teams to battle all pokemon are welcomed excepted ubers.

Hosted By Tef League/Guild and combined with Pokegyms

Deadline: tba when thread is approved

Rules:

1.) All battles must be done in singles
2.) you must pick 3 pokemon that use the moon stone or sun stone to evolve the other 3 is your wildcard pickings.
List of Moon Stone and Sun Stone Pokemon Participants:
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Sunflora
Blossom
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Delcatty
Musharna
Whimscott
Lilligant
Heliolisk

3.)All teirs except ubers are welcomed to the tournament ^_^
4.) you must report all your matches here on the thread.
5.) All battles must be done on ORAS or XY game cartiages NO SHOWDOWN
6.) Have Fun​

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Active Post, need to work on building an updated Ground Team, shouldn't take too long to do that, just need to be in my Team Building phase mode, especially since I'll most likely be building two.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Been sucked into Disney art academy but taking a break from that and will have my team ready this upcoming week.
Breeding one 'mon is giving me trouble, Ivs keep coming out crap ;A;

Water Gym Open Pm me when ready! (1Hour)

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
update: been really busy with taking care of my mom, she fell and severely sprained her right arm & leg T.T

My gym team is getting close to being done, I'm still stuck on breeding one 'mon but I'll be working really hard today and hopefully the right ivs pop out of the egg today!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is Open!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright the tournament is over for our league as well as combined with Pokegyms so we shall await to see what pokegyms is cooking up for the next tournament :p

I am working on getting us back up and running a tiny bit more which dj summers does have access to the spread as well as me but I am sure dj is more on then me to update XD

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Active post :3
steel team will be done this weekend, I'm going into overdrive since I'll finally have enough time. Sorry for all the delays ;A;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright everyone heads up we shall be having a league makeover as well as my guild which I will be changing things around with the rules which I will try to arrange the league to 7th gen meta soon in novemember when it comes out so leaders that are active I will give some time to convert to sun and moon. I will post or edit this post depending if there is a post to give all the new changes of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.