• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sounds good fairy ^w^

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
alright everyone heads up we shall be having a league makeover as well as my guild which I will be changing things around with the rules which I will try to arrange the league to 7th gen meta soon in novemember when it comes out so leaders that are active I will give some time to convert to sun and moon. I will post or edit this post depending if there is a post to give all the new changes of the league.

Nice! Well the Spreadsheet should be up-to-date will all of the new additions as well as absences.

On another Note, the Ground Gym is open upon request to any Challengers.

DLionHeart

welcome to the league man :3 hope to see you more active here which yes I am actually playing it slowly just haven't go that far yet since I been doing alot of other stuff lately but love the game ^_^ anyway I will give you some time to make a team just let me know when you have your team together which I hope to see if you have it ready by a week since I am trying to get the league more active again.

also I am sorry guys been a bit busy doing other things on serebii as well as outside life but I will be giving more updates for the changes of the league soon :3

I'm finally done getting my team together so the psychic gym is officially open. I prefer to battle on weekends, but if you only have time on weekdays, vm me and we can plan a specific time

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: The Original Wizard
IGN: David
WFC: 0834-3334-8468
GMT Timezone: +0 london
Read the rules?: Yes indeed
Reason For Joining?: I have never taken singles seriously, i've always been a VGC player so i want to try new things and see how i do.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm finally done getting my team together so the psychic gym is officially open. I prefer to battle on weekends, but if you only have time on weekdays, vm me and we can plan a specific time

alright sounds good I will add you to the list tommorow if I do not get it done tonight as the psychic leader :3

0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: The Original Wizard
IGN: David
WFC: 0834-3334-8468
GMT Timezone: +0 london
Read the rules?: Yes indeed
Reason For Joining?: I have never taken singles seriously, i've always been a VGC player so i want to try new things and see how i do.

welcome to league challenger :3 hope you enjoy it here to do some challenges which I will be changing the league soon to fit 7th gen format as well as I will be changing the rules atiny bit as well.

citron0

Im still here, just had no access to my 3ds and internet. if anyone even managed to get past our gym leaders I;d be more than happy to battle them on PO.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Im still here, just had no access to my 3ds and internet. if anyone even managed to get past our gym leaders I;d be more than happy to battle them on PO.

I don't think we need to get all the badges at the moment, since there isn't a Leader for every gym. I do believe there was a specific number we had to obtain before being able to challenge the Council.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't think we need to get all the badges at the moment, since there isn't a Leader for every gym. I do believe there was a specific number we had to obtain before being able to challenge the Council.

yep I decided that since our leader count was low I allowed to do normal gym rules where you obtain at least 8 badges before challenging the council which I am deciding I might keep that as a stay for now because I am thinking up a brand new way for challengers to earn badges slowly :p

also gunna add dlionheart soon to the front as our pyschic leader...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I dont think I've sign up as a challenger before...

0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: DrasticPhase
IGN: Lester
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
GMT Timezone: GMT -10
Read the rules?: Yas
Reason For Joining?: #yolo

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I dont think I've sign up as a challenger before...

0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: DrasticPhase
IGN: Lester
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
GMT Timezone: GMT -10
Read the rules?: Yas
Reason For Joining?: #yolo

accepted welcome to the league as a challenger drastic XD

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open upon request today!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright so not sure when I will be able but I will start to do the changes for the league soon so stay tune for the updates got a lot of stuff to do besides here so it may be a few weeks or more to have everything updated also I know I still have to add dlionheart as our psychic leader.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open!! VM for challenge!

DLionHeart

still alive and still interested in being the psychic gym leader.
am I allowed to accept gym battles if I haven't been added to the front yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.