• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
still alive and still interested in being the psychic gym leader.
am I allowed to accept gym battles if I haven't been added to the front yet?

I accepted you so yes you can open your gym up anytime you want too :3

also if I get a chance I will announce the new rules of the league and as well as I will be fixing up the front a tiny bit ^_^ I also like to announce that we have a new chat site on discord so leaders and challengers can interact more :3 if you like to join just let me know and I can add you the invite link is on the front.

akah

Challenger: akah
IGN: Akaharu
WFC: 4571-1338-9622
GMT Timezone: GMT +0
Read the rules?: Yeap
Reason For Joining?: Looking to get into more competitive pokemon and I enjoyed the format and the challenge of this league ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Challenger: akah
IGN: Akaharu
WFC: 4571-1338-9622
GMT Timezone: GMT +0
Read the rules?: Yeap
Reason For Joining?: Looking to get into more competitive pokemon and I enjoyed the format and the challenge of this league ^^

accepted and welcome to the league :3 I hope you enjoy the challenge here at the eternian forces league ^_^

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Sorry for my abscence!! Been sick and college has kept me busy as well and it's just been a mess tbh x.x
finally starting to feel better and trying to catch up on things ;A;

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is Open! VM for Challenge!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright every time I say I will update I ended up getting busy -____- sorry guys for not updating the stuff :c

anyway I hope if nothing goes on tommorow I will update this league which I will add our psychic leader finally in which he can go on ahead and post to open up btw eventhough he isn't on the front ^_^ I hope to hear more updates on sun and moon so I get a good idea on how the meta should work which I need to know more about these aloha forms and etc. for the rules. I may update a few of the rules but will change probably more when sun and moon rolls out.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open! VM/PM for a Challenge!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity post :3

remember to post more then activity post guys because I noticed one league keep doing it and then it got closed by a mod I don't want us to end up like that league. please and thanks...

anyway back on topic, I will for sure get this league back and updated on the front in a few days. I will be changing the rules slightly and on top of it adding new leaders which charizard rulez requested to switch to flying type instead of bug. If any leader that is still active want to switch to another type let me know and hopefully we can start getting more challengers and actually getting challenges again. I plan on alot of new things when sun and moon comes out.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright rule changes:

there is only one atm but I will change them slowly on the way to sun and moon and after. I am trying to think of a new system to make us more unique then having a similar rule set as trinity.

1.) challenger has to have 9 badges before facing the elite six which it use to be all traids beat but it be to long so I decided to make it 9 instead

also all leaders must transfer to the new game sun and moon for gym battles, so I will give every leader at least a few weeks after it comes out to get things up and etc. I will give you time to play the game of course.

edit:

also I switched charizard to flying,skyblue to electric which will message sito since he was inactive and lost his spot...so bug gym and steel gym is back open for applications and there a quite a few others still need to be filled.

Last edited:
Looks like we all will have to breed new mons since i thought I saw bank not being compatable till January which is unfortunate since my 6iv ditto is required to breed at all unless there's some 31 IV ditto in sun/moon or if I'm being incorrect on this

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Looks like we all will have to breed new mons since i thought I saw bank not being compatable till January which is unfortunate since my 6iv ditto is required to breed at all unless there's some 31 IV ditto in sun/moon or if I'm being incorrect on this

I won't hold account for this because I forgot about that part that they will not be updating till january so what I can do is that I will allow gameplay until the update on pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire game but when the transfer is available I will then have everyone switch to the game unless sun an moon gives a way for better ivs faster. I don't think there will be access to 6 iv dittos yet forgot about that.

Only thing I can think of that could possibly by pass using the ditto is that hyper training, I don't know how that works but you might be able to up the iv's using that but not sure what you'll have to do to get a competitive mon to the right iv's you want

Edit: there might be a place similar to a safari who knows ditto's there had 31 iv's so hopefully u can at least encounter a few similar to that

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Yeah, I wish it wasn't a wait until January either, but on the bright side, its not a long of a wait anyways. Most of us will want to experience all Sun/Moon has to offer and that'll most definitely take up quite some time, as well as giving time for those who decided to purchase or are getting it for Christmas time to get the game and enjoy it as well.

On a brighter side, the Ground Gym is now Open again.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy gym will try to open up on wensday for a bit since I am off from work :3 I will be going through the list once again for leaders acitvity so please remember to open up and stay active even though this section has been pretty dead lately.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Just remindin y'all that the grass gym is still open anytime. If you want my badge, you might wanna come get it before I revamp my team for Sun and Moon :p

I'm already liking so many of the Pokemon in the new games. Especially Tapu Koko and that Day Lycanroc form. They look so cool. :)

littlemakar

Rising Champion
I would like to challenge!

Challenger: Littlemakar
IGN: Ash
WFC: 4871-4114-4593
GMT Timezone: Eastern Timezone (US and Canada)
Read the rules?: Yes!
Reason For Joining?: I would like to test my online battling strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.