• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like to challenge!

Challenger: Littlemakar
IGN: Ash
WFC: 4871-4114-4593
GMT Timezone: Eastern Timezone (US and Canada)
Read the rules?: Yes!
Reason For Joining?: I would like to test my online battling strategies.

accepted welcome the league and hopefully you enjoy the league :3

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Hey everyone!
sorry for my abscence, college is really really busy this week with exams and an essay but this upcoming weekend I'll get my team done and start opening. Won't be too hard just haven't gotten the time yet to do it.
Looking forward to shocking you all ;3

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open upon request!!

littlemakar

Rising Champion
Great! I would to challenge you first flying gym leader. My friend code is 4871-4114-4593, ign is ash.

Challenger: littlemakar
Leader and Type: Charizard_Rulez84 Flying Leader
Score: Leader win 5-0
Challengers team: Dusknoir, Azumarill, Espeon, Weavile, Infernape, Skarmory
Rate your performance(0-10): 8
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 7
Additional Comments(be polite): was a good match despite the score I had 2 mons low on health, and like most of my battles I prepair for those pesky rocks my opponents usually try and set up, was surprised not to see a mega on his team but GG either way :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader and Type: DJSummers (Ground)
Score: Challenger Win 3 - 0
Challengers Team: Ninetales, Hawlucha, Sylveon, Goodra, Metagross, Gliscor
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): First time using this team and that Metagross set was amazing, although I didn't like that flinch, put me on a set back and clearly I should've been making different plays. GG

Challenger: Charizard_Rulez84
Score: Leader Win 5 - 0
Challengers Team: Azumarill, Venusaur, Rotom, Reuniclus, Ditto, Porygon2
Rate your performance(0-10): 9
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Good game. Did better the second time using this team. Caught my opponent offguard and made it hard to make plays without risks.

Score: Challenger Win 3 - 0
Challengers Team: Ninetales, Hawlucha, Sylveon, Goodra, Metagross, Gliscor
Rate your performance(0-10): 7
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 9
Additional Comments(be polite): First time using this team and that Metagross set was amazing, although I didn't like that flinch, put me on a set back and clearly I should've been making different plays. GG

Challenger: Charizard_Rulez84
Score: Leader Win 5 - 0
Challengers Team: Azumarill, Venusaur, Rotom, Reuniclus, Ditto, Porygon2
Rate your performance(0-10): 9
Leader's/Challengers performance(0-10): 8
Additional Comments(be polite): Good game. Did better the second time using this team. Caught my opponent offguard and made it hard to make plays without risks.

Confirming DJ's win was fun I'll try n more more prepared for a specific mon he had

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is open, VM for a Challenge!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
will be trying to open fairy gym for a short bit tommorow need to get more active for the challengers which sun and moon is around the corner so this is what I was thinking since january you can't transfer anything from oras.

I will allow battles on oras until bank is fully available in January then we can switch over to sun and moon for battles. I don't know if we will have access to decent iv pokemon like ditto so I thought it be fair to do this until then which I am aware of hyper training but getting bottle caps may be a pain. I just want to repeat this once more to all leaders and challengers.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm still here to challenge more leaders :)

make sure to message the leaders if there on because sometimes they don't look at the thread >.<

also remember guys we have a discord chat for the league for leaders and challenges to chat about league challenges,and etc so it doesn't clutter the thread up. if you like to join I can always add you on when I am online.

I may open up fairy gym later tonight I have a costume to sew so I will not be online that much today...

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
It's been a while. Hello everyone!
Since sun and moon is just around the corner, i want to get back into the competitive meta, as a gym leader.

mNnj0HF.png

Username: Prakhar
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Bug
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: +5.30
IGN: Prakhar
WFC: 4098-4557-7957
read the rules?: Yup (as far as i remember)
Is your team ready?: Yes, but it'll take some time to get a better one ready (need to replace some slackers)
Badge Name: Mantis Badge
Battle Styles: Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.