• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
HALLOWEEN SPOOK-TACULAR
Tournament

The Halloween Spook-tacular Tournament thread is up, banner to be coming soon. Rules are already posted, therefore if you're interested in joining, you can visit this link and Sign Up!

You'll have 10 Days from this post to Sign Up and construct teams, as battling is estimated to begin on the 21st. Good Luck to all those who join.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's been a while. Hello everyone!
Since sun and moon is just around the corner, i want to get back into the competitive meta, as a gym leader.

mNnj0HF.png

Username: Prakhar
Applying for Gym or Elite four: Gym Leader
Type Available: Bug
Will you be active for the job?: Yes
GMT Timezone: +5.30
IGN: Prakhar
WFC: 4098-4557-7957
read the rules?: Yup (as far as i remember)
Is your team ready?: Yes, but it'll take some time to get a better one ready (need to replace some slackers)
Badge Name: Mantis Badge
Battle Styles: Singles

accepted and welcome back man :3 I will add you to the front sometime today if not tommorow :3

HALLOWEEN SPOOK-TACULAR
Tournament

The Halloween Spook-tacular Tournament thread is up, banner to be coming soon. Rules are already posted, therefore if you're interested in joining, you can visit this link and Sign Up!

You'll have 10 Days from this post to Sign Up and construct teams, as battling is estimated to begin on the 21st. Good Luck to all those who join.

thanks dj for post sounds great sadly I will not be able to join because I will not have a wifi team on time :/ good luck to partcipating though ^_^

anyway I will be opening fairy gym up one of the next few days so please keep checking back to the thread challengers :3

@littlemaker: if you join the chat when you click the link located on the front page for it just message me when I am online to add you in as well as any leader that wants to join just message me and I will add you but make sure you have a discord account though...

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
So, i have a team ready but the wifi is really unstable and i can't promise good connectivity. And so the gym is closed and will probably open in a day or two.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, i have a team ready but the wifi is really unstable and i can't promise good connectivity. And so the gym is closed and will probably open in a day or two.

take your time the league is slightly dead atm but when sun and moon comes out I am sure we pick up again with challengers ;)

Prakhar

Okay, finally, Bug gym is OPEN! for a couple of hours.
Please PM me, it might take me some time to answer back though.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: EmiiLava
IGN: Emii
WFC: 4012-3813-9306
GMT Timezone: EDT/EST depending on time of year
Read the rules?: yes
Reason For Joining?: Trying out something new and fresh and I need a new challenge come sun and moon, so I thought this would be the place. :) Yes, I'm trying my hand at singles for the first time since BW! xD If I messed up anything lmk as the posts had a lot of info. on them ^^'

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Got a day off finally so Electric gym is open ^w^
pm/vm me to challenge

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
0kWk3zE.png

Challenger: EmiiLava
IGN: Emii
WFC: 4012-3813-9306
GMT Timezone: EDT/EST depending on time of year
Read the rules?: yes
Reason For Joining?: Trying out something new and fresh and I need a new challenge come sun and moon, so I thought this would be the place. :) Yes, I'm trying my hand at singles for the first time since BW! xD If I messed up anything lmk as the posts had a lot of info. on them ^^'

late but accepted I hope you enjoy your battles here friend :3

also I will be away guys for the weekend for a convention so I will try to tidy up the league a bit more when I get back. I am not changing the league fully yet for sun and moon after released. I plan on all of us to get a feel of the new meta first before switching over and as well as bank will not be up until january for the game.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
gahh sorry I'm alive just letting everybody know :s

its fine thanks for posting that your still alive

also more studying on the massive changes of the meta of the new release of sun and moon which now I have came up with more ideas of rule changes since we are introduced to the new z powers and most of all ultra beasts. I am almost through the game which I noticed breeding is gunna be a huge pain until bank opens up to transfer stuff so I will allow everyone to open gyms up on oras until bank allows transferring from oras.

I want all leaders to please message me if you will be still able to be the leader of your type plus i will be changing the rules of the league after everyone gets settled in with the new game on wifi.

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I will be closing the Rock Gym for the next week or so I can work on making a new team and because I have been busy with work. When I re open I will accept battles on both Sun and Moon and ORAS until the Pokemon Bank is updated

EDIT: If anyone needs Pokevirus just ask me. I'll give it to you

Last edited:
Active post.... I'm back!!

Prakhar

I am breeding a sun/moon team. ORAS is so last year!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
remember leaders please make sure to message if you haven't about keeping your positions as leaders and I will be having the major changes to the league happen in January when bank is out since some people haven't got the game yet or just having hard time getting a team they want together since alola region doesn't have access to all pokemon yet until January.

I will say this though I will be making a rule for leaders that you can still use megas but when your z power you can only use the z power of your pokemon gym type which only one pokemon can hold a z power like the mega stones.

For Example: Fairy Gym you would use Farium z

however if you have a pokemon with a special z power it may be used but you can't use the type z power then if that makes any sense.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
remember leaders please make sure to message if you haven't about keeping your positions as leaders and I will be having the major changes to the league happen in January when bank is out since some people haven't got the game yet or just having hard time getting a team they want together since alola region doesn't have access to all pokemon yet until January.

I will say this though I will be making a rule for leaders that you can still use megas but when your z power you can only use the z power of your pokemon gym type which only one pokemon can hold a z power like the mega stones.

For Example: Fairy Gym you would use Farium z

however if you have a pokemon with a special z power it may be used but you can't use the type z power then if that makes any sense.

So basically, we can use other Z Power type Status moves, like Z-Sandstorm. But not the actual Rock Z-Move.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So basically, we can use other Z Power type Status moves, like Z-Sandstorm. But not the actual Rock Z-Move.

okay just got to clarify this better >.> as long as the z move is your type of your gym type then it be fine so for me...

Twinkle Tackle,and gaurdian of Alola is fine(if the guardians are not in Ubers of course) because they both are fairy type z moves however I can use the Primarina special z move if I wanted but I will not be able to attach the other z power to another pokemon of choice. so basically you can only have one z power attached to your pokemon of choice which can be that pokemons special z move or type z move of your gym. I hope this makes sense XD I am really bad at explaining...I want to try to match the z moves to the type of your gym which is sorta like when we challenged the kahunas in the game they used the type of there pokemons.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well with that I'm out as a leader for now maybe another time GL to u all

alright if you ever change your mind charizard your welcome back which I am just trying to still keep the league type tradition when you run your gym type but now its with the z powers. I wish you the best of luck :3

Status
Not open for further replies.