• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Forgot to ask before you got off :/ with it being a new meta and all can we change types of out e4/gyms

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Forgot to ask before you got off :/ with it being a new meta and all can we change types of out e4/gyms

no you can't change the types of the e4 because the badges were made by azulart which he busy guy which hate to put on him constant changes to the badges :/ sorry

also if anyone doesn't understand the new rules I am willing to give it one more shot in vms if you don't understand ;) I just saying you don't have to use z powers if you don't want to but its up to you to team build around what you want to do. I don't mind people using megas as long as its not uber. also for ultra beasts I am still noticing how broken they may be so I will see first had if I will ban them from the league or not.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
So basically we can only use the z-move of our type got it. Well the dark gym should be open by next week if I can just get off my lazy butt and breed the 3 mons to make a full team lol.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So basically we can only use the z-move of our type got it. Well the dark gym should be open by next week if I can just get off my lazy butt and breed the 3 mons to make a full team lol.

yep your correct however if one of your pokemon on your team has a special z move you are allowed to use it :3 like if I used Primarina I can use Oceanic Operetta ^_^

I am starting to try to work out the kinks of the challengers as well to try to make it fair for the league with the new meta and the z powers so I will try my best. I might add now a counter rule for challengers so a gym doesn't get ovewhelmed. I am still in the decision if I should ban the ultra beasts or not since they seem pretty broken >.> we shall see...

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
yep your correct however if one of your pokemon on your team has a special z move you are allowed to use it :3 like if I used Primarina I can use Oceanic Operetta ^_^

I am starting to try to work out the kinks of the challengers as well to try to make it fair for the league with the new meta and the z powers so I will try my best. I might add now a counter rule for challengers so a gym doesn't get ovewhelmed. I am still in the decision if I should ban the ultra beasts or not since they seem pretty broken >.> we shall see...

While I personally never had any trouble with any ultra beast so far. I can see why they would be banned though as some of them are pretty ridiculous if you let them get going ya know lol.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
hey everyone id like to become active again since i just started pokemon moon id like to get enter battles asap before poke bank come back into play since i have no 7gen pokes yet

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Sorry. I got distracted filling the pokedex (still at 30%) but now hopefully I'll go back to breeding. I hate EV training in this game after horde battles.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright now sorry guys for the lack of updates about the league I really need to get together XD anyway I am gunna be fixing up the league in a few days as well sweep out all the leaders that haven't contacted me about keeping there positions when bank hits for sun and moon. All leaders must have sun and moon by bank drops and as well I will give you time to breed your teams up. I will be posting all the new rules soon as I can which one of them was already announced about the league ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.