• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Tournaments

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We interrupt your regular programming to bring you this special announcement.

In anticipation of the post change, I would like to announce that I have been given permission from Eve and Azu to take ownership of this thread's second post. What will I be doing with this post, you ask? Well, since Eve's running all of our guild's Pokemon tournaments, I figured I would be the one to take advantage of the terms of this subforum's rule #3. Namely that guilds can do tournaments for non-Pokemon games (as long as they're Nintendo). That's right, I'm running tournaments and events for other games. What games, you ask? For now, we don't have much, just a Mario Kart 8 tournament that's set to run weekly (if you'd like to participate, send me a PM and I'll send you a survey to decide what timeframe works best for everyone), but as more games come out, we'll host more tourneys *wink wink nudge nudge subtle as a sledgehammer*.

For now, that's all I have to say. Once post ownership is turned over to me, I'll ask you to refer to that post, as this is the last time I'll post about anything not pertaining to an actual event. With that said, we now return to your scheduled programming *krzzt*

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just a heads up. If we're gonna settle our match tomorrow (assuming Fairy will be ready by then), I don't get home from school until around 1:30 or 2:00 PM (Pacific time), and I have a family dinner to attend by 5:00 PM; so if it's possible to settle the match between those times, that'd be lovely. I'm trying to be mindful of the timezones as best as I can. >.<;

I am actually on now silver i can get my battle done with azulart but if we need to to do it tommorow i will be fine with that I don't mind extending do to me I had a few things to do outside of serebii...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I am actually on now silver i can get my battle done with azulart but if we need to to do it tommorow i will be fine with that I don't mind extending do to me I had a few things to do outside of serebii...

By the time you replied, I was already out of the house. But yeah, we can definitely do it tomorrow for sure.
Won't be able to get home again until the afternoon, but I'll be available all afternoon/evening.
Azu, Geo, and I were thinking we can agree on extending the deadline a bit till you were next available and have a team ready. o:

Btw Moose, depending on the amount of interest, I'd be interested in the Mario Kart 8 tourneys. :3

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys I have a sad announcement to make, my DS broke today (it fell)
it doesnt work anymore, so i have to retire from my position.. perhaps Fairy can find an replacement for me, i'm sure that there are others around who will gladly take my place.

I'll see if I get an DS as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvience.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey guys I have a sad announcement to make, my DS broke today (it fell)
it doesnt work anymore, so i have to retire from my position.. perhaps Fairy can find an replacement for me, i'm sure that there are others around who will gladly take my place.

I'll see if I get an DS as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvience.
Awww, it's understandable. >.<
I hope it either gets fixed or be able to get another one soon.
Technological devices... why must they be so fragile. ;w;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do you guys need a new person?

yes we do actually we need another wifi person and i need a multi partner if someone would like to be my partner and fill in for azulart i will accept it so we can finish this tournament and move on to the next as well as ill be able to get my battle done soon with the partner...

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, I'm in!

Username:xDIRCIOx
Tournament: Um.. Multibattle?
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Yes
Timezone: Pacific -8 I believe
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Sheesh, quit nagging me! Xd

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well, I'm in!

Tournament: Um.. Multibattle?
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Yes
Timezone: Pacific -8 I believe
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Sheesh, quit nagging me! Xd

alright thanks I can try to get this tournament battle done asap together :) i can try to battle tommorow with you Dircio

alright gg arch and leaf advance to first place

now its time silver and geo have a chance to battle for second chance then the loser bracket will start

the new deadline will be june 5th

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Tournament: UU
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both
Timezone: Pacific-8
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: maybe

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Username: Emiilava
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both, but I prefer wi-fi
Timezone: USA EST
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: yessiry!

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Username: Ace_Of_Shadows
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): PS
Timezone: GMT +/-0 (British time)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Should do, will let you know if otherwise.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Username: SilverLanayru
PS/Wifi/Both: Both, but wi-fi preferred.
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific time)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Hoping there won't be anymore real-life interruptions, I should get it done this time. lol

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Username: Geovanicaon
PS/Wifi/Both: PS since I dont have an UU WiFi team.
Timezone: GMT -3
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: This question is pointless lol

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username: naoto shirogane
PS/Wifi/Both: PS no pokes on wifi atm
Timezone: GMT +1
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: ofc

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Username: Azulart (Mythe ING)
Tournament: UU tournament
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): WIfi
Timezone: GMT+1
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: I prefer this question changed to FC or something xD

scizor64

"sciz"
Username: scizor64
PS/Wifi/Both: PS but wifi team already has 4 members in it. Just gotta train the other two
Timezone: GMT -4 (NY)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?:yes

EDIT: Just finished training the other two. Team is now ready for battle =)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
all applications above are accepted and will be added soon also i will be closing sign ups soon so hopefully we have a even amount of wifi and PS members ill be only entering the UU tournament sense i don't have a team ready for wifi.