• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Tournaments

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
forfeitin to ryan air.

i'm bad ok sry.

lol crys why must you be so scared of naoto :p

alight sense crys dropped out naoto is getting the win and then 2nd round will start the next round ends on July 19th please get your matches done thank you :)

scizor64

"sciz"
PS form:

Challenger: Akafila
Game 1: Win 1-1 (He fled)
Game 2: TBA (We will get it done soon, I had to leave for dinner otherwise I would of done it after the first battle.)
Game 3:

EDIT: Confirming post below

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
there was a slight mishap i accidently forgot to add azulart sense emiilava dropped out in the first round silver you will battle azulart first then that round will go for the second whoever wins the battle

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Wi-fi Form:

Challenger: Azulart
Win/Loss/Draw: I lost.
Score: 0-6

The pressure is real. ;w; But despite trying what I could, I actually enjoyed this battle. lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wi-fi Form:

Win/Loss/Draw: Won
Score: 6-0

Great game Silver, thanks for the match !

alright now that means round 2 is now in progress deadline is still in the front so please get these matches done please...

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Wi-fi Form:

Challenger: Burnerv2
Win/Loss/Draw: Lost
Score: 4 - 0

Good game Azu! Sorry for the trouble during the matches XD

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
UU tourney match.

Challenger Azulart
Score: 4-0

We actually had 2 matches, the first match went nowhere. Burn could not break my team and I could not break his, i turned out to be a stallwar and we called it quits.
We changed teams and fought again and the result was 4-0. Thanks for the matches Burn, if you ever want to battle again UU hit me up !

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
UU tourney match.

Challenger Azulart
Score: 4-0

We actually had 2 matches, the first match went nowhere. Burn could not break my team and I could not break his, i turned out to be a stallwar and we called it quits.
We changed teams and fought again and the result was 4-0. Thanks for the matches Burn, if you ever want to battle again UU hit me up !

as long as one match went through fair its fine

also now for round two i just need xDIRCIOx vs Azulart and were all good good luck and ill get round three up for the final the winner of round two will be the wifi winner and the third round for wifi will be second and third place....

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Huh this doesnt sound correct, I won 2 matches, one in the first round and one in the second round. Dircio won in the first round but not in the second round.
So your saying if I face him and he wins he won the tournament? thats kinda unfair because if Dircio wins again me that makes my win with Burn not count at all.

This happends because we are in round 2 with 3 people, you should say that Burn goes against Dircio and the loser will get third place
and the winner will face me for the first place.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Huh this doesnt sound correct, I won 2 matches, one in the first round and one in the second round. Dircio won in the first round but not in the second round.
So your saying if I face him and he wins he won the tournament? thats kinda unfair because if Dircio wins again me that makes my win with Burn not count at all.

This happends because we are in round 2 with 3 people, you should say that Burn goes against Dircio and the loser will get third place
and the winner will face me for the first place.

the first match you only won one match we disregarded the the stall one you said so there should be only one match you did with burn the only reason why this is all funny is becuase were short a person or two on the wifi side so its going a bit nuts right now but if dircio wins then we shall try to work something out but right now were one man short so makes everything is off course. also third place bracket is for the loser section of the first two matches so they will fight it out to being 2nd and third place. If dircio wins then your right it will cause some problems so if dircio wins ill sort it out just battle dircio and we shall see what goes. i may have to organize a limit on the battle application or something because if its uneven count it messes up the tournament brackets personally its confusing when the applications are uneven.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I dindt count the first Stall match in the record, the rules are BO1 afterall.
But I dont think you get my suggestion.. perhaps I explained it wrong.

Round 2.

# Azulart vs Burn = Winner goes to Finals while loser goes to battle for the Finals aswell.
# Dircio vs Burn = Winner goes to finals while loser gets third place
# Azulart vs Winner = Winner gets first price while loser gets 2nd place.

With your way we have to do even more than 3 battles most likely in order to be fair, I mean if I lose against Dircio we all have to start over again.
I think this is more simple and more fair for all, dont you agree? but on the other hand, yeah you might want to put a limit to an even number next time.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Alright, I'm nice and settled, thanks for not DQing me. Will contact Azulart and edit this with battle results.

Edit: Should've mentioned this earlier... Contacted Azulart, he refused to battle with me. I'll be unavailable again, probably until Wednesday, because life. If you ask me, the branch is definitely fair. If I beat Azulart, it means I have the potential to defeat Burner as well. Azulart's idea basically means that everyone can lose a match and still go to finals except me. This isn't my fault, especially since I was the first person to sign up for this.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Well, you contacted me around 12 AM while I had a very busy day and was about to go to bed.

But anyway, like I said before to you. I want to hear an decision from Fairy first before we start the battling.
No need to put the blame on me for this, it was just a bad timeing and its not my problem your going inactive.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright lets figure this out before it goes bad >.>

alright this is what were gunna do

azulart already has 1 point as it is so to make it fair you all have to battle it out whoever has the most wins once that is done then they will be the winner of this tournament if there is a tie ill work it out from there...so azulart,dircio,and burn need to all battle eachother to see who has the most wins doesn't matter what order either

so right now burn already battled azulart which he got his 1 point

dircio vs burn needs to happen and dircio vs azulart needs to happen so once that is done we shall move on from there...this will make it more fair sense there is a uneven bracket...let say its like a fight it out match for the title...

azulart 1 point
burn 0 point
dircio 0 point

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
beat fila 2-1 ggs. Their goes the cannon.

TEF's PS UU Champ. Not bad imo.

alright well the PS side is done if the wifi isn't done in a few days ill be moving on the next tournament and leave the wifi unfinished sense we had a problem with the count next tournament ill be setting a limit on sign ups so i can make sure the wifi side runs smoothly if its not enough for wifi ill have to cancel that side if it comes to worse....

edit also match for 3rd place naoto and scizor if you want to duke it out for third please battle eachother :) i award points for third place as well...

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Wi-fi Form:

Opponent: Dircio
Score: 6-0

Good game, thanks for the match !

Well mine, guess I shake my hands with you :)