• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Tournaments

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
2pnum0l.png

The Rules:
1.) Follow Serebii rules
2.) Only Guild members can post in this thread
3.) Post on topic and only tournament related please no off topics
4.) get your battles done if you do not get your battles done by the date of deadline of the round you will forfeit your battle win to the person
(if you have trouble getting online please let me know though but otherwise no excuses)
5.) post battles results and confirmations that the battle was done please both parties
6.) all battles are bound to the tournament rules of what you can and can't use i will give set rules for each tournament when in progress

HTML:
Username:
Tournament:
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament):
Timezone:
Will you get your battle done by deadline?:

Tournament Line ups

-XY NU Single Battle Tournament PS and Wifi
-XY RU Single Battle Tournament PS an Wifi
-XY OU Single Battle Tournament PS and Wifi
-XY Word Tournament
-XY Monotype tournament

Current Tournament
XY NU Tournament

-must have wifi XY or PokemonShowdown
-all rules apply to NU teir
-this tournament will go by the standard banlist rules/clauses
-no uber mons please
- must be done in singles
-wifiers if the battle disconnects person with the most mon wins
-most be bo3 unless its wifi bo1
-please post your battle confirmations and replays for showdown if wifi please have the other member confirm the match

post this please to confirm battles

HTML:
PS form:

Challenger:
Game 1:
Game 2:
Game 3:

HTML:
WIFI:
Challenger
win/loss/draw:
score:

sign ups starts now and ends when there is enough to support the bracket i hoping to have 8 on wifi and 8 on PS that will be even on the bracket but if we get more ill need to sort out the bracket registration for a even one.

Username: xDIRCIOx
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both
Timezone: Pacific -8
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: No

Username: Ace_Of_Shadows
Tournament: NU
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): PS
Timezone: GMT +/-0
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Maybe...

Username: SilverLanayru
PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-fi
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Depends on when this happens. So long as it isn't during finals week for me, I should get it done.

Username: Burnerv2
Timezone: GMT +5 (EST)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Yup

Current Tournament Match ups

Round 1:

Round 2

Round 3

Hall of Fame/Pass tournaments
MultiBattle
had been post pone do to people had to go inactive
UU tournament XY
PS: Minedregion winner
Akafila second place
Wifi: Azulart(gone) first place

NU Tournament

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*Insert flashy banner here...once I get off my lazy bum and make it*
The Eternian Forces Extracurricular Tournaments

This post is still under construction, bear with me. But, here are the games we're doing tourneys for:

Our Mario Kart 8 Tournament is still under development. If you are planning to participate and would like to take a brief survey to help us better figure out a good time/frequency, please contact Moosesmuggler by PM.

1408996852_th_3331c05350f7c8149a8f2dc124d0cca2-300x136.png

The Eternian Forces Super Smash Bros 3DS Tournament

At last, it is time to announce our SSB 3DS tournament. The start date will be October 17th, giving you two weeks to unlock your favorite character(s) and practice. I will be taking sign ups now, but remember to contact me about dropping out before it starts (granted, why would anyone want to drop out of this GLORY?).

And the rules:
  • All rounds except for the finals will be 2-stock with a 5-minute time limit. The finals will be 3-stock, 8-minutes
  • Matches will be best of 3. The stage for the first match in a set will be chosen at random, loser picks second and third
  • You may switch characters at any point in the tournament, including in the middle of a set. Do not counter-pick.
  • All stages will be available. However, for the finals, all stages will be in Omega Mode (Final Destination mode)
  • Items will be OFF.
  • Customization will be OFF

The prizes for this tournament will be guild standard. First place will receive 50 guild points, second will receive 30, and third will receive 20. In addition to points, Khybon has offered to give an IV-bred Pokemon to first and second place, of your choice.

Edit 9/1: Now that we have 8 participants, future sign-ups will be registered as substitutes, unless we by some miracle hit 16 (a man can dream, right?)
Important Update 9/29: We now have 12 participants. I have allowed the four subs to participate, and have created a bracket. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING SIGN UPS UNTIL WE HIT 16 MEMBERS. The bracket has not been officially started, meaning I can edit it freely, for now.
Update 10/16: I'm starting the tourney a day early. The bracket is below, get your matches done ASAP. Any matches not completed by next Sunday night (the 26th) will be decided by Bo3 coin flips UNLESS YOU CONTACT ME IN ADVANCE and ask for an extension.

Current combatants:
  • Minedreigon (subbed in)
  • Electrolled
  • SilverLanayru
  • Swampurtz
  • Hawkeye721
  • Archstaraptor
  • Burnerv2
  • Wecondo12
  • xDIRCIOx
  • WillieNelson
  • Khybon
  • Ace_Of_Shadows

Subs:
  • MooseSmuggler

Let's get this show on the road!​

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Username:Archstaraptor
Tournament:Multibattle
PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi
Timezone:GMT
Will you get your battle done by deadline?:Of course I will :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Azulart IGN: Mythe
Tournament: MultiBattle
PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi only, will apply to all the kind of tournaments.
Timezone: GMT+1
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: I see no problem with that, just a good planning is needed to make things work.

Username:Archstaraptor
Tournament:Multibattle
PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi
Timezone:GMT
Will you get your battle done by deadline?:Of course I will :)

these two will be added to the list for the tournament apps are open for a few more days :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Tournament: Multi-battle
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Wi-fi always preferred. :3
Timezone: GMT -8 (It's actually GMT -7 atm due to daylight savings, but I'm Pacific time in general.)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Depends on when this starts, but most likely so. o:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Username: Razor Leafeon (Seriously, this is redundant isn't it?)
Tournament: Multibattle
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both, although I'm pretty sure it's Wi-Fi only.
Timezone: GMT -5
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: I always do.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Tournament: Multi-battle
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Wi-fi always preferred. :3
Timezone: GMT -8 (It's actually GMT -7 atm due to daylight savings, but I'm Pacific time in general.)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Depends on when this starts, but most likely so. o:

Username: Razor Leafeon (Seriously, this is redundant isn't it?)
Tournament: Multibattle
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both, although I'm pretty sure it's Wi-Fi only.
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: I always do.

alright both accepted ill add you to the list and for fun i guess ill join as well

Username: FairyWitch
Tournament: MultiBattle Tournament
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Wifi
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: of course XD

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Username: Geovanicaon
Tournament: MB Tourney
Timezone: GMT -3
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Yep

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Geovanicaon
Tournament: MB Tourney
Timezone: GMT -3
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Yep

accepted and will add to the tournament applications :)

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
It seems that we will have 3 teams for this tourney so I have the following proposition:

Winning: 2 points
Draw: 1 point
Lose: 1 point

1st team vs 2nd team BO1
1st team vs 3rd team BO1
2nd team vs 3rd team BO1

Final: 1st position vs 2nd Position BO3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright tournament sign ups have ended so now im gunna try to get everyone paired up and ready so please everyone choose your partners and then ill will then match up everyone so make sure please to pick your partner wisely once you pick no going back ;) if you don't care ill pare you up with someone of my choice.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I don't mind who I get partnered up with, but if anyone wants to partner up with me, do PM/VM me!
(Do note that I like to take more of a supportive role. :3)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay so..

Archstaraptor + RazorLeaf
Geovanicaon + SilverLanayru
Fairywitch + Azulart

Correct?

yep sense there was a sign up for only six people so yeah arch and razor are team up by force :/ Ill have the match ups today...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm ready, waiting for Fairy to confirm her team.

Then we can start, everyone good luck and have fun.

yeah sorry about that i should be ready by tommorow or the deadline with a team up together to work with yours its been awhile for doubles so i hope we can pull it off and deadline guys is the 18th if someone missed it ill try my best and we shall have a 3rd place bracket its just not listed yet on there...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Just a heads up. If we're gonna settle our match tomorrow (assuming Fairy will be ready by then), I don't get home from school until around 1:30 or 2:00 PM (Pacific time), and I have a family dinner to attend by 5:00 PM; so if it's possible to settle the match between those times, that'd be lovely. I'm trying to be mindful of the timezones as best as I can. >.<;