• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Tournaments

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh look, I'm finally working on something. Smash tourney is now open for sign ups, figured I might as well open it up early. VM or post here if you want in.
I want in. Sign me up! :3 Hnnng... 36 days left. *w*
Though it'll probably take me some time to get used to the 3DS version, since I'm so used to playing Smash on a console than a handheld. lol

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I want in. Sign me up! :3 Hnnng... 36 days left. *w*
Though it'll probably take me some time to get used to the 3DS version, since I'm so used to playing Smash on a console than a handheld. lol

I think we'll all be dealing with that. That's another reason to wait a couple of weeks. That and so I'll have enough to unlock and get good with Shulk.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I dont know if thete is an ofical SU sheet but Idlike tojoin the brawl tourney please.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I dont know if thete is an ofical SU sheet but Idlike tojoin the brawl tourney please.

It'll be Smash 3DS, not Brawl (unless that's what you meant)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It is, I call the SSB games brawl by accident all the time but yes, Smash 3DS is what I meant.

Fair enough. At least now I cleared up confusion for anyone who didn't know what game it was for.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
MoooseSmuggler said:
Fair enough. At least now I cleared up confusion for anyone who didn't know what game it was for *side-eyes Leaf*
Hey, you should be more clearer about these things. Anyways, I'm gonna go in for that. Can't wait to see the full roster.

...#ShovelKnightforSSB4

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Hey, you should be more clearer about these things. Anyways, I'm gonna go in for that. Can't wait to see the full roster.

...#ShovelKnightforSSB4

Oh, I'm just teasin'. I only recently put up the logo, hopefully that'll help clear the confusion. But just in case, I'll add another reminder in the info.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Archstaraptor
Tournament: NU
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Wifi
Timezone: GMT 0
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: I'll try :)

alright arch your accepted i got like 4 more wifi spots left i need at least one more person to at least try to figure out something to start the tournament it should start soon sorry for the slow start just boss is on vacation and got a bit more busy...

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Oh, I'm just teasin'. I only recently put up the logo, hopefully that'll help clear the confusion. But just in case, I'll add another reminder in the info.

SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH >:V V:< >:V

Ok, spasm over. Moose! Sign me up!!!! THE SMASH IS ON!!!! HYPEEEEE... sorry ... had a smashgasm

scizor64

"sciz"
Username: scizor64
Tournament: NU Tournament
Timezone: GMT -4
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Yes

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: scizor64
Tournament: NU Tournament
Timezone: GMT -4
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Yes

alright will add you in as well will sort out the stuff hopefully today if not tommorow

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, I made two changes to the Smash tourney. One, I have decided to turn customization off. The ability to wear items that alter your stats adds too much of an uncertainty factor for a fair competition. If information comes out that proves me wrong, I will negotiate this rule.

Also, the start date will be October 17th. This is because it's much easier than anticipated to unlock all of the hidden characters, so two weeks will be more than enough time to unlock the characters and train.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys about the tournament im gunna postpone it for a bit until i get everything together so i may start a new sign up again when i am ready to do it again just need to get some other things irl done first then ill go back...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, I made an important update. I've created the bracket, but we ARE still accepting sign-ups until we reach 16. Members 13-15 will be subs, but if we get to 16, I'll add those four to the bracket. I will "officially" start the tournament (thus preventing additions) on October 17th, the day the tourney officially starts.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Okay, I made an important update. I've created the bracket, but we ARE still accepting sign-ups until we reach 16. Members 13-15 will be subs, but if we get to 16, I'll add those four to the bracket. I will "officially" start the tournament (thus preventing additions) on October 17th, the day the tourney officially starts.

I believe I already signed up for the Brawl 4 tourney. I'm guessing that we can use multiple characters then one set character.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I believe I already signed up for the Brawl 4 tourney. I'm guessing that we can use multiple characters then one set character.

Yep. You can even switch mid-set. Apparently if you're fighting online, it doesn't show you who your opponent is picking, so there's no need to worry about character counter-picking. But note the rules.

Also, I will be banning certain stages from all rounds. It'll mostly just be scrolling stages and stages with Bosses. Remember, you can play on a banned stage as long as it's in its Omega Mode.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Yep. You can even switch mid-set. Apparently if you're fighting online, it doesn't show you who your opponent is picking, so there's no need to worry about character counter-picking. But note the rules.

Also, I will be banning certain stages from all rounds. It'll mostly just be scrolling stages and stages with Bosses. Remember, you can play on a banned stage as long as it's in its Omega Mode.

Alright, just making sure. I can't wait for the Tourney cause I have 2 characters that I'll play as for all tourneys.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Contacted my opponent for the Smash Tourney. Will edit this with results unless I'm too lazy.