• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Tournaments

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Smash tourney is underway, deadline is the 26th. Good luck to all participants!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
rekt by silver in three. the hero of time is dead anyways lol

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Keep in mind guys first and second place get an IV Bred Pokemon (Must be Breedable) egg moves are allowed. In the case i am in first or second place i will ask that the third and fourth place spot face off to determine who gets the prize

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Lost 2:0 to WillieNelson, very difficult to do battles with my internet to be honest. Still, well deserved victories.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
attention tef members:

I will be working on getting the nu tournament back up again when i get back from my convention as well it will be our last tournament using x and y game probably before oras coming out so I will start sign ups before i leave which I will post when to post if i can post of course if no on posts from the smash tournament. I will edit before i leave then if that happens which ill be leaving you all time to apply.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry for the quick leave forgot to put up the sign up thing for the NU tournament anyway ill give everyone some time to sign up sign up will end when enough people for each playing style

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: xDIRCIOx
Tournament: NU
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both
Timezone: Pacific -8
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: No

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: xDIRCIOx
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): Both
Timezone: Pacific -8
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: No yes

accepted Ill add you the front before i leave for bed

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Username: Ace_Of_Shadows
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): PS
Timezone: GMT +/-0
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Maybe...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Ace_Of_Shadows
PS/Wifi/Both(note this depends on the tournament): PS
Timezone: GMT +/-0
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Maybe...

man whats up with the the two applications anyway accepted Ill add you to the front.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I guess I'll post this just in case. So the Smash tourney has been settled~ o:

1st Place: Burnerv2 (+50 guild points)
2nd Place: SilverLanayru (+30 guild points)
3rd Place: WillieNelson, Wecondo12 (+20 guild points each; assuming the tie doesn't need to be settled)

And Khy is already working on the prizes. Good games to everyone I played~ I learned some stuff in those matches. :3

---

And meanwhile, I will post this.

Username: SilverLanayru
PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-fi
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Depends on when this happens. So long as it isn't during finals week for me, I should get it done.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

And meanwhile, I will post this.

Username: SilverLanayru
PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-fi
Timezone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard Time)
Will you get your battle done by deadline?: Depends on when this happens. So long as it isn't during finals week for me, I should get it done.

accepted I will add you in siver for the tournament keep posting guys whoever wants to join it may go into when oras comes out