• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Event Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
+9 Snorlax
-1 Togetic

king of blue

That's me!
+1 Munchlax
-9 Porygon2

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
+5 Snorlax
-5 Togetic

king of blue

That's me!
+1 Munchy
-9 Porygon2

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
+6 Snorlax
-4 Togetic

Volteon

Back I guess??
I've got some stuff to do during afternoon, I have to study in the morning, and at night, I have prep course x_x
Really don't know what to do with the Face-Off if I keep being as inactive. Because that's the main part of it; edit the events.
Not to say, when I return from prep course, my brother is very likely to be locked in his bedroom with the laptop, so, I have few chances.

Well, now to the part that matters...

+8 Porygon2
-2 Munch (king of blue broke the pact >_<)

Porygon2 - 232
Wigglytuf - 286
Eevee - 212
Swellow - 216
Togetic - 194
Snorlax - 259
Miltank - 168
Aipom - 212
Munchlax - 212
Jigglypuff - 230
Current Event: N/A

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
9x Heal Porygon2
1x Hurt Wigglytuff

I've got some stuff to do during afternoon, I have to study in the morning, and at night, I have prep course x_x
Really don't know what to do with the Face-Off if I keep being as inactive. Because that's the main part of it; edit the events.
Not to say, when I return from prep course, my brother is very likely to be locked in his bedroom with the laptop, so, I have few chances.
It's a shame you have had problems updating the events x.x but...

2- Don´t ask to be a tallier.
Oh yeah, seems a harsh rule, but as a perfectionist, I'm taking care of all the event stuff I'll explain later myself. If I have trouble later, I'll ask.
Why don't you use this "rule"? Maybe you can have some tallyists (is that a word? o.o) that can post the events for you. You can have some events ready to use and if you are not here to post them, the tallier can post them ^^;

Just droppin' an idea =P

Status
Not open for further replies.