• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Evil Game REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
ONOZ ITS-a-WEEGEE

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
please donate to our poor kitteh.

128348674541875000ohnoe.jpg

HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
sdrjltvhbbbgukcroghse5uochtsu8o34u5htwo854ywt8sv54t854yct8uhmo54yhe54[cs5t6oj=]-0o9i]k9-/ylololololololthisisspartaepicfailwtfamidoing

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
okay.

a;wurg390hwkyrg38o7g5tu4voiwuhe97rqtwgi2qh4[i2q0i5-3ti0e8hr;wqu42]40910uw98edhfweuig

MKFC

Shade of Blue
dkrtjvhtgujc,pw95tiuj,e5689uy6,pc9tykve8tupebyijym89ejbyp94vjepbuym4p568gu6u8y=l.[g7,4u]6buh-0n4i].57gv0[r957m8wc4yn5h18o7ct8peh6pvem=67ybuj,r-0[67i9r],i0u9v7.-6i4b]-eu.uo]-/gv0rt7v9,[-0v9rhvu67890u689puye59t8vugiocrghuyrthuitovgue5h9p3vu[6y0u96,v6y80#8y,e90e90e90e90e90c65um6wc,0qwtfiwectypw5j,w39478tfc0855tfvééééééhioftruvdy0le-áááááoyjhpyil[ec0f956j,87ty08ev6h0ye68vey6opuyvmlol

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
i copies you.

*copies*

dkrtjvhtgujc,pw95tiuj,e5689uy6,pc9tykve8tupebyijym 89ejbyp94vjepbuym4p568gu6u8y=l.[g7,4u]6buh-0n4i].57gv0[r957m8wc4yn5h18o7ct8peh6pvem=67ybuj,r-0[67i9r],i0u9v7.-6i4b]-eu.uo]-/gv0rt7v9,[-0v9rhvu67890u689puye59t8vugiocrghuyrthuitovgue5h9p 3vu[6y0u96,v6y80#8y,e90e90e90e90e90c65um6wc,0qwtfiwect ypw5j,w39478tfc0855tfvééééééhioftruvdy0le-áááááoyjhpyil[ec0f956j,87ty08ev6h0ye68vey6opuyvmlol

---
DONE!

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
Leet can be pronounced as a single syllable, /ˈliːt/, rhyming with eat, by way of aphesis of the initial vowel of "elite". It may also be pronounced as two syllables, /ɛˈliːt/. Like other hacker slang, Leet enjoys a looser grammar than standard English.[3] The loose grammar, just like loose spelling, encodes some level of emphasis, ironic or otherwise. A reader must rely more on intuitive parsing of Leet to determine the meaning of a sentence rather than the actual sentence structure. In particular, speakers of Leet are fond of verbing nouns, turning verbs into nouns (and back again) as forms of emphasis, e.g. "Austin rocks" is weaker than "Austin roxxorz" (note spelling), which is weaker than "Au5t1N is t3h r0xx0rz" (note grammar), which is weaker than something like "0MFG D00D /\Ü571N 15 T3H l_l83Я 1337 Я0XX0ЯZ". In essence, all of these mean "Austin rocks," not necessarily the other options. Added words and misspellings add to the speaker's enjoyment. Leet, like other hacker slang, employs analogy in construction of new words. For example, if haxored is the past tense of the verb "to hack" (hack → haxor → haxored), then winzored would be easily understood to be the past tense conjugation of "to win," even if the reader had not seen that particular word before.

Leet has its own colloquialisms, many of which originated as jokes based on common typing errors, habits of new computer users, or knowledge of Internet culture and history.[8] Leet is not solely based upon one language or character set. Greek, Russian, Chinese, and other languages have Leet forms, and Leet in one language may use characters from another where they are available. As such, while it may be referred to as a "cipher", a "dialect", or a "language", Leet does not fit squarely into any of these categories. The term leet itself is often written 31337, or 1337, and many other variations. After the meaning of these became widely familiar, 10100111001 came to be used in its place, because it is the binary form of 1337, making it more of a puzzle to interpret.[9] An increasingly common characteristic of Leet is changing its grammatical usage to be deliberately incorrect. The widespread popularity of deliberate misspelling is similar to the cult following of the "All your base are belong to us" phrase. Indeed, the online and computer communities have been international from their inception, so spellings and phrases typical of non-native speakers are quite common.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas

pingas