• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Evil Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabatadjango

master of light
feeds it steroids and then sends it to fight godzilla

gives np a furry hat

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
I use machopto destroy all copies of halo and all its sequels and spin-offs. Now play call of duty!

*gives np captain price and "soap" mactavish*

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
*thinks WTF, converts to energy through nuclear fission, goes on rampage*

*gives np army of 10,000 half-demons*

Truly Deceptive

*uses 5,000 demons to injure and provoke the earth, time travels to wreak more havoc with the next generation filled with demons and half-demons*

*gives np... (cue Legend of Zelda open-chest tune) ~A STICK!!!~*

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
*whittles stick into an annoying wooden whistle. Annoys everyone in this thread with the tune of "Oh My Darlin".*
*gives NP the whistle*

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Pokes the wistle in every pla ce possible of every poster exept me.

Gives NP a Olympic Medal.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Bites it if it is real then throws it in the crowd which starts a riot

Gives riot of 1,000,000,000 people to NP

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
*Tells the 1,000,000,000 that the last poster called them "Idiotic morons" and points them to your(^) house. They tear down your door and throw you in a jail cell filled with spider. BIG spiders!*
*Gives NP key to jail cell.*

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
*Swallows the key so robincool98 gets toruted for the rest of its life*

*Gives NP the explanation of why I said It*

Lucario Wish123

Mechanics Lover
I make it into a paper bomb (did you ever watch naruto) and give it to robincool98 so he explodes.

I give a bomb that is about to explode to the NP.
;101;:Hi!
Me:No! I didn't mean you!
;101;:Oh.

Truly Deceptive

*freezes bomb, modifies into a colossal firebomb that douses everything before they die just to do it again, and also sends a significant magnitude of electricity constantly through people, but not enough for them to die, unfreezes bomb*

*gives Sephiroth to np*

Last edited:

sabatadjango

master of light
*brainwashes Sephiroth making him completely loyal to me and take over the world with him as my bodyguard*

*gives np cloud*

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Uses ;009; to use rain dance and also uses ;003; to use poison powder to make it acid rain, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gives my blastoise to NP

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
*Fills Blastoise's movespots with Splash and gives it to the NP*

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Fills Blastoise movespots with the moves he had before, because I have 4 heart scales.

Give NP a Heart Scale

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Uses death monster to hit the last poster.

Gives NP a Ferret.

Status
Not open for further replies.