• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Evolution Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
*Screaming girls*lol

YAy its the evolution game

The rules of this game are
1.I will post a made up pokemon and say one thing that it has eg.Guns
2.NP will post an evolution for that pokemon with what it has thats new.
3.Post all the other things the pokemon already has.(Copy and paste)
4.The new things the pokemon has can be new attachements or things it holds or new moves or a change of type.

Lets start:Zekezap is dragon/electric type and has a fluffy tongue.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
C'mon people

Zekezap!!

Darkeus

Dracobolt is DRG/ELC type and it has a fluffy tongue with spikes all over it (tongue and body).

quil-hunter

Ultimate Ranger
Boltionaery is DRG/ELC type giant turtle with spike over it and has a very small head.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Dracunder is DRG/ELC type, has a large cannon on it's back, gaint turtle, Spikes all over it, A small Head and has a fluffy Tongue.

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
Vichine is GRS/ELC type, has a two large cannons covered in vines on it's back, giant turtle, Spikes all over it, Poisoned blueberrys around the spikes, a small Head, has a fluffy Tongue and a living Jamaican haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.