• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Experiment (Rated PG-13/R)

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal looks at the feather with an expression of curiosity. "So, it looks like she's watching us." His attention shifts to the Regis. "You guys can rest up, I have to check on our other friend. Everybody, stay here."

Azreal heads down the mountain a ways to another massive tunnel not connected to any other tunnel. On his way in, he is stopped by two men with spears.

"What is the password, prophet?" One of the men asks.

"The rainbow flame shalt burn defeat to dust."

"Welcome, prophet. 'He' has been expecting you."

"I know, guardian. That is why I'm here." Azreal follows the tunnel a ways until he comes across a pit of molten lava. Azreal reaches for a pouch to his side and pulls out a blue orb. As soon as he placed it on the ground, it began to glow. A massive creature appeared out of the lava. It was Groudon.

"WHAT BUSINESS HAVE YE TO ADDRESS ME IN MY SLUMBER?" Azreal heard his voice clearly, yet it would have sounded like roars and growls to anyone else.

"Invaders, guardian Groudon. Team Rocket, known for causing chaos wherever they go have sent mercinaries to capture me and bring me back to the mainland."

"SO, THEY SEEK YOUR POWER, PROPHET OF HO-OH. I WILL BE ON GUARD. INFORM KYOGRE, THIS IS AN ISSUE IT MAY LIKE TO KNOW."

"I would rather keep this between us for now. I know how you and Kyogre get along."

"VERY WELL, HOWEVER, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, I PLACE FULL RESPONSIBILITY ON YOU, PROPHET." And with that, Azreal left the pit and continued out of the tunnel and returned to his hut near the top of the mountain.

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity sighed. "Even I have trouble keeping up with him. And I'm his friend..." she turned to Nick. "I'm sure all my pokemon will be of assistance when it is time to build your ship. The battle took a toll on them, though, and they're resting at the healers. I guess that's what you get for being the youngest out of everyone in this...Thanks for everything, I'll be in touch." she finished. She then stood up and left the room to check on her pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank god your okay!" Serenity yelled to her pokemon. Blaziken had his arm in a sling but managed to hug her and a hevilly bruised Kari and carla circled her feet. "Thanks, Paul." she said to the healer and then came out of his hut. As she came outside, she saw Azreal and ran to him. "Hey, Azreal. More "Prophet" bussiness, I take...Nick needs our help building another ship. I'm going over there now whith these guys, you coming?" she asked him.

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
"Team Rocket...I swear I will get my revenge...on them," Mewtwo growled, floating around the beach. "After--"
"Mewtwo! We GET it! You don't like Team Rocket! Neither do we, but you don't see US babbling on about it all day!" Kris said in an irritated voice, frowning at Mewtwo. "Haven't you learnt that? Geez..."
"I'M babbling? What about YOU? You babble ALL the time! And it gets REALLY annoying after awhile! Why don't you just SHUT UP sometime?" Mewtwo glared at Kris as continued. "Sometimes I'd rather be eaten by Sharpedo than have to hear you talking all day! IT'S SO ANNOYING."
"Who's babbling now, eh Mewtwo?"
"I SAID SHUT UP!"
"Make me."
Mewtwo shouted something that couldn't be understood and his eyes turned blue. Suddenly Kris found herself not on the warm, dry sand into...nothing. He had used his psychic powers to fly her into the air.
Kris frowned. She was used to this. "Mewtwo. We don't have to fight Team Rocket, you know. We can just let them destroy us all--even you wouldn't survive. If you killed me right now, it would be like suicide. You'd just be killing yourself....Just keep that in mind before you do something you'll regret..."
Mewtwo sighed and let Kris slowly sink to the ground, frowning.
"..."

Evil Munchlax

Murkrow

Murkrow was perched up on a branch spying on the prophet."So, the prophet is going to inform the mighty beast Kyogre about Team Rocket.", thought Murkrow.He did'nt did'nt realy care if Team Rocket was killed, he just cared about Diablo and himself.He looked at the enterance to Groudon."that's it!Goudon, that ledgendary pokemon Diablo's always obessing about!He can help us defeat Kyogre...it and all the other trainer involving the prophet."He took off, flying to Diablo.

Diablo

Diabo watched the boy flee while riding his Suicune.Diablo replied,"Maybe I was wrong about him...he's probly just like all the the other weak trainers I've defeated over the years when I was a trainer."Then he thought about what Nick had siad.

"And it's pitty, you and me would've made good partners if you were on the right side."He also thought about being a trainer and giving up his life of a bounty hunter.But he said,"Nah!Besides, Giovonnie giving me alot of cash for the prophet."Just then Murkrow had arrived on got his shoulder.

OOC:Ok, before I go any further, Diablo understands what his pokemon say.You know like Ash and his pokemon.Ok now back to the RPG.

Mukrow explanned everything about what just happened with the prophet.".......After all these years......Groudon is........in my reach........come on Murkrow, what are we waiting for?"Diablo and Murkrow traveled to the mountin as they prepared to catch, Groudon.

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal sat on a ledge, watching Serenity and Nick begin to build the ship. Maybe I should tell her, he though. But what happens if I do? Will she think any less of me if I told her?

"Penny for you thoughts, prophet?" Regice asked as it approached Azreal. Anyone else would have heard Regice simply call out his name, but Azreal understood him totally.

"I don't know it's..." Azreal replied.

"It's about Serenity, isn't it?" Regirock added as he approached.

"Well, it's just...it's...it's something you wouldn't understand." Azreal answered.

"Do you feel...special around her?" Registeel asked.

"Do you feel she is more than a friend?" Regirock added.

"Are you...in love, prophet?" Regice asked.

"Maybe I am. Should I...should I tell her?"

"I don't know," Registeel replied. "Should you?"

"Follow your heart, prophet," Regirock said. "It will never steer you wrong."

"Thanks guys."

"No problem," Regice said. "That's what we're here for." Azreal ran down the mountain with a smile on his face (which is rare for him) to help build the ship.
Meanwhile, in the secret cave, a mysterious man and his Murkrow attempted to get by the guards.

"No stranger gets by us," one of the guards said, as he released a Xatu from it's pokeball.

"None but the prophet and our people shall pass," said the other as he released a Houndoom from it's ball.

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity smiled slightly as Azreal joined them build the ship. she looked up at the three Regis.
"You know, I still never get used to having all these legendaries around the island. I have Kari, Carla and Flamence but things would be a heck of a lot easier if I had something like those three around..." Serenity paused for a second. she could hear the clashing of claws and the bellowing of commands in the distance. "Oh, no..." She said. Then, autopilot took over and before she knew what she was doing, she was running with her pokemon to the source of the noise.

She came towards the secret cave and burst into a battle scene, and a Xatu and Houndoom slid across the floor to them. When she looked up, she saw none other than the the Rocket from before.

"Do you two need help with this pest?" she asked the two guards. For others, they would of handled it on their own. But they knew Serenity well, and knew that they would be turning down a chance at winning if they turned her away.

"Yeah, if you would." One said. Serenity ordered Carla to first heal their pokemon while attacking.

"Kari, Flamence time to show our "Guest" out. Use Blaze kick and follow up with scary face!"

-Discord-

Rawrtar
OOC: DM, can I catch Lugia or Rayquaza and replace Suicune in the RPG?

"We should also build a secret base either beneath the sand or on that island. Dragonite, help get some parts from certain cities."

"Draaa?"

"Oh, that's right, you've never seen any other cities."

"Draaa."

"We'll, try to find these parts here."

Dragonite took off.

About 2 hours later.

"Draaa."

"You're back Dragonite, not record time, but you're here, with all of the parts, good... oh Serenity, did I mention that I think I saw Diablo's Murkrow fly off, I may be paranoid though.

Nick let to the cave seeing the battle scene.

"Ahh, Diablo, it's time, guards I'll handle this now."

The guards knew that not giving Nick a chance to battle as well would be a grievous mistake.

"Heh, go Sui.... no wait, go Metagross."

'Metagrosssss"

"Okay bom....err Metagross, got to stop saying that. Fry bird brain here with a Meteor Mash.

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal made his way into the cave during the battle and placed the blue orb on the ground. It glowed yet again as Groudon poked his head out of the lava.

"THERE HAD BETTER BE GOOD REASON FOR MY SUMMONING!" Groudon shouted to Azreal. Again, only he heard it's voice.

"Trouble, a mercinary from the mainland has come for you. There must have been a spy among us during our conversation.

"VERY WELL, I WILL GO AND FACE THIS MERCINARY, YOU WILL ASSIST ME!"

"As you wish, Guardian Groudon."

Outside the cave, the battle was interupted with tremors, as if giant footsteps were coming from the cave. It was Azreal on the soulders of Groudon. "YOU WANT TO SEE THE POWER OF A LEGENDARY POKEMON, MERCINARY?!" Azreal shouted. "WELL, YOU'D BETTER BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT! LET'S GO, GROUDON!" Groudon gave a yell of confirmation. This would be a decision that Azreal would soon regret.

Last edited:

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Nick was struck with awe at the sight of Groudon. It's tremors inspired fear into Diablo's heart.

"I've never seen so much power since... since.....,Metagross return, Dragonite fly me into the air above. I've gotta catch it, not Groudon, nor Kyogre but something just as deadly.

"Draggo"

Nick spectated the battle below in mid air to avoid Groudon's Earthquakes and fire attacks.

ooc:I'm going to catch Lugia in the RP and replace Suicune, after the Groudon fight is done with.

Gentleman Skeleton

-Discord-

Rawrtar
OOC:Thanks a lot.

"Diablo, you're going down, you messed with the Groudon and you're going to get it. Especially since Azreal can control it so well. Dragonite, freeze Diablo's legs with Ice Beam."

"Draggoooo!"

"Now Diablo, I suggest you leave and don't come back and maybe Azreal will spare YOUR life."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Does everyone have a legendary exept me?!" Serenity yelled. She sighed. "Carla, tell the people at the village to come for this Rocket," she pointed at Diablo. The Espeon nodded and closed her eyes to give the message. "So, what gives?" She asked Azreal and Nick. They looked confused. Serenity sighed again. "What's with groudon. I know you two know something I don't...frankly, I think you know a lot of things I don't but I do want to know about Groudon, so spill."

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"I have a bad feeling about Groudon, I feel that it may switch sides or lose control, Groudon is the Continent Pokemon, the saviour from torrential floods, it rested after it's battle with Kyogre, meaning If Kyogre gets persuaded into this fight, it could mean PAIN, for all of us. Also I sense Diablo wants Groudon, he has passion to obatin Groudon, which could work against us. That's what I think, Azreal, you look nervous, you have a bad feeling too, right, spill."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"I shouldn't of asked..." Serenity said. she looked outside. It was nearing the evening and the sun was setting in the sky, turning it a peachy colour. "I'm going to get home. Come on, you three," she said to her pokemon. They followed her as she exited the cave. But first she stuck her head back in. "The others are coming for the Rocket, I can see them now." She smiled and then went out again.

"Serenity!" One of the leaders shouted. "Where is he, are you alright, he didn't get Azreal did he?!" He yelled, putting his hands on her shoulders as if to shake her, although he didn't.

"In the cave, yes, no." She answered. The leader paused for a second, taking it all in and then went to the cave with the villagers. Serenity sighed and then started towards the village.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Nick saw Serenity advance towards the village and told her...

"I'll be right back, I'm leaving the island for 10 hours, okay? Will you be okay?"

Nick flew off on Dragonite. They departed to Johto and the Whirl Islands.
Nick had entered the Whirl Islands, He saw Seakings, Golducks, Poliwags, Mantines, Tentacruel and many other Water type pokemon.

"Hmm, so these are the whirl Islands, so nice and beautiful, but I have no time for that."

Nick entered the domain of.... Lugia..

"Wow, it's huge."

"Luuuuugggggyyahhh."

"And loud. Go Milotic."

"Miloooo."

"Ice Beam."

The beast of the Sea, scoffed and retaliated with Aeroblast!

"Milotic, Recover followed up by a Hypnosis"

The beast was asleep.

"Master Ball, go!"

The ball rolled once, rolled twice, rolled one more time and Lugia was Nick's.

"Let's go Lugia! Fly us back to the Island, follow my Dragonite."

Lugia made it to the Island and back in Nick's pokeball.

It was 6am, Serenity and Azreal were asleep, the only ones up were Nick and his Pokemon. Nick looked onto the horizon, staring at it admiring it with his two pokemon Lugia and Milotic out of their pokeballs.

"Hi Lugia, Hi Milotic."

"Lugggyyyaahh."
'Milllooooo"

Nick, Lugia and Milotic just watched the Sunset.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity shot up. She'd heard a large roar in the distance. Worried that it was the rockets again, she grabbed her cloak to cover herself as she was only in her underwear. She slung it over her shoulders and zipped it up as fast as she could, and then sprinted to the noise without her pokemon or anything else. She wasn't prepared for what she saw. There, sitting on the hill was Nick...and Lugia.

"HOLY-" she started. she then realised she was in front of Nick in nothing but her cloak and began blushing. "Nick!" she said, gaining control of her blushing. "What are you doing here with-with...Lugia?!?!" she asked him.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"I caught it, Serenity, isn't it cool? It wasn't easy, this thing takes hits and deals 'em back."

Nick explained to Serenity, knowing she may have been surprised.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"You. You caught Lugia?!" Serenity said, shocked. She sat down next to Nick on the hill for a second and just looked at the sunrise. "I've looked for Ho-Oh since I was ten. I've seen it twice and that's more than anyone else on this entire island. I'm what people on this island call Ho-Oh's mapper. I've got this map of all the regions put together and I put little pins on where Ho-Oh has been seen...then azreal came along and that attracted more and more legendaries to the island. He's got three, you've got two and Kris has got one hugely powerful one." she sighed. "I don't have any and sometimes it just makes me feel like the bottom of everyone. Like my pokemon don't amount to the power of the ones of my friends..."

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Serenity, I wan't you to have this... I know he'll like you, and you'll be a great trainer for him."

*Gives Serenity a pokeball with Suicune.*

"Try, not to feel left out, your pokemon love you and are very powerful. Here, keep this, don't refuse, I've seen Ho-Oh once too, in Ecruteak city, I didn't try to catch him, I was too awe inspired, which was the same eeling I had when I saw Lugia, I'm a Lugia Expert, I've seen Lugia six times including my capture of him, I cherish him like all my other pokemon, and I know with Lugia, I will be a better battler.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"I-I don't know what to say...Thanks, I guess but...I can't take thi8s..." she tryed to give it back to him.

"Don't refuse." he said, pushing it back to her. Serenity paused for a second, looking at the shining pokeball in her hands. She shut off into autopilot again and without warning she kissed Nick on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said, quietly and blushing a light shade of pink. She stood up. "I sure hope it doesn't try and kill Flamence..." she said. She looked back at Nick with happiness in her eyes and then went back to her hut.