• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Experiment (Rated PG-13/R)

-Discord-

Rawrtar
" Heh, yet it's pointless now Azreal, Groudon will revert as I saw it struggling. It was changing back, but the blue orb.... Lugia,Reflect it's nigh impenetrable, Groudon's offensive strength is weaker than Lugia's Defensive strength, so let's plan out our Actions. "Lugia freeze Diablo with Ice Beam!"

Lugia shot a frozen blast at Diablo, partially freezing him.

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

Mukrow jumped before it could be frozen.He started pecking the ice surronding Diablo, cracking it.Then he used a faint attack on the ice shattering it completely."Good try, Nick.But not good enough.",siad Diablo."Sceptile, return!Now go-", Diablo was cut off by Groudon who had it's black lines around it's body turned saphire blue just like it's eyes.The orb scent to much power to Groudon, that Groudon couldn't controll it all!"GR-R-R-O-O-O-U-U-DON-N!",the posessed beast roared.Do to Groudon's power the sky tuned pitch black as it was ike night time.It then stomped off, abandening the battle and storming it's way towards the city."Groudon!Get back here!",camanded Diablo.But it was like Groudon didn't even heare him, it could'nt hear anybody.It was going out of controll.The blue orb was glowing a bright saphire blue, and lots of electric streaks were going through and around it like crazy.As it stomped it's way to the city, you could hear all kinds of screams of terror coming from biuldings and skyscrapers.Nobody could run, nobody could hide.

OOC:The battle was canceled do to the fact that Groudon was on rampage.I was thinking Diablo would have to team up with you guys to stop Groudon from recking the city.And please dont destroy the blue orb or something like that.

Last edited:

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Everyone get on Lugia, we gotta hurry out of here."

Lugia took off with everyone on Lugia.

"What's the plan! We have to do something, wait I know, Lugia Aeroblast on the Sand on that spot."

There was a large crater in the sand and in the middle was a key.
Lugia swooped down and Nick got the key.

"This key is to get access to the...Red Orb, to control Kyogre, If we can get Kyogre and Groudon to battle, they won't destroy the island and Rayquaza will come and stop the fighting, and the orbs will be powerless, meaning the beast Kyogre will return to the sea and Groudon will return to the cave."

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

"What do you mean?Groudon's my pokemon...well before Kyogre get's here, we'll have to destract Groudon before it totaly desimates your city.",said Diablo to Nick.Nick gave him look that said,"Why, would you care?"Diablo repied,"Just think of it as...a favor.Besides, I'll never truly controll Groudon unless we stop it now.If we don't He'll just get more powerful untill even Rayquaza cant stop it.So we'll have to use our pokemon to help attack Groudon.", Diablo said, while throwing both pokeballs,"Charmeleon, Sceptile go!"Diablo noticed Sceptile was k.o.d and use a revive and hyper potion on it.Sceptile was healed at perfect health and ready to battle as well as Charmeleon and Mukrow.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Trust me! Lugia Reflect and Light Screen!"

Many defensive walls covered the island.

"No matter how powerful Groudon gets, its strength pales to Lugia's defensive ability. Dragonite and Milotic, let's go, stay under the walls and keep dousing him with Water and Ice attacks. You guys better be able to swim."

At Route 126 in Hoenn.

"We're here in Hoenn, time to get Kyogre, go underwater Lugia!

Underwater

"Ah, this is the place."

In the Underwater Cave.

"Shhh, you hear that?"

Team Aqua grunts talking. Nick and the group stealthily made it to the Sanctum of Kyogre.

"Hey, you stop there, I'm of Team Aqua, Leader Archie." Team Aqua Leader said.

"So, I have the orb anyways." Nick said

'Grr, I'll kill you for it. Go Sharpedo, Crobat, Mightyena!' Team Leader Archie said!

Grunts let out countless Walreins and Crawdaunts.

"Hmm, let's even the Count guys, go Swampert"

The Team Aqua Members laughed at his odds of 30 to 1.

"Yeah, I know,let's even it, go Lugia." Nick said

The Aqua Members got serious and a little intimidated.

"Let's even out the score a little more Diablo, Serenity,and Azreal."

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

"Alright!Sceptile, Mukrow get ready!",Diablo said.He knew it was wise to set Charmeleon out of this battle."Nick, I'm an x-member of Team Magma, I've delt with these guys before...there's nothing to be even a little afaid of.",Diablo said evily grinning.Archie scwoled,"Oh, yeah!Sharpedo use suf on him!"Sharpedo obeyed but Sceptile jumped in the air and used a leaf blade on Sharpedo.Shapedo was damaged badly but it could still battle."Dont pick a fight with me and my pokemon Archie, you'll end up losing harshly.",taunted Diablo.Diablo noticed an Aqua Grunt watching a mini T.V.It was the news, the headline was the attack Groudon made on the city.

Groudon, smashed buildings, just destroying the city.It used fire blasts on skyscrapers...it needed to be stopped.Groudon attacks had become more powerful.
"Archie, let's ust get this over with.",Diablo said to Archie.

Archie repied,"Gladly.Pokemon use your most powerful attacks on their pokemon!"Diablo yelled out loud,"Nick, do you think you could tell Lugia tio use a reflect attack, protecting all our pokemon?"

Last edited:

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Yep. Lugia Reflect!" The Follow Up with your best Aeroblast!'

"Luuuuggggyyyyyaaaahhhhhh!"

The Crobat, Sharpedo and all of the Grunt Pokemon were severely downed, one Mightyena could still fight, Nick sent Metagross.

"Meteor Mash and Aeroblast!"

All pokemon were down.

"See ya Archie. Kyogre come with me, Lugia go underwater. I'll be on Lugia underwater, you guys stay on Kyogre, it will be following me."

At the island. The pokemon were communicating with each other.

'This is impossible, Milotic and Dragonite said!"

"Hypnosis Milotic!" Nick yelled in the distance.

Groudon fell asleep and it was raining.

"Kyogre, Hydro Pump."

That woke up Groudon and it was very injured.

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

But Groudon powered up, using his endless supplie.It turned around to find Kyogre.Groundon scowled at Kyogre, and Kyogre did too but at Groudon.Groudon used a fire blast on kyogre, and it was super powered too.Kyogre flew into the ocean, blasted by the attack.Groudon made it's way to the shore, wanting to kill Kyogre.It was charging up a fire blast but was unable because it was hit in the back by Diablo's Sceptile using Leaf Blade."This is the onley time, I'll ever attack my own pokemon...Murkrow use fly on Groudon!"Mukrow obeyed.Groudon was destacted by Sceptile and Mukrow for Kyogre to hit it.Kyogre used a Hydro Pump on Groudon.Groudon roared out loud!It turned around ready to battle.

Last edited:

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"I have to end this! There is one pokemon who can do it now! Go Metagross!"

A silence entered the beach... Kyogre and Groudon remember Metagross from the time it damaged them both so badly, they had to flee.

"Metagross, don't worry I have Max Revives, Explosion!"

"Metaaaaa!"

Metagross exploded fainting almost everything except Milotic and Lugia.

Groudon and Kyogre were very hurt after that attack. They backed up a bit.

"Lugia and Milotic Recover! Activate Max Revive on Metagross!"

Nick's team was healed.

"Milotic Surf on Groudon, Lugia Aeroblast on Kyogre!"

That was just about it there, the two beasts nearly fainted when...Rayquaza arrived.

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal sat at the shoreline. Nick and the Rocket had left, so he decided to see what he could make out. H noticed a massive, green pillar far out into the horizon. Kris' Mewtwo once again sat beside him.

"You're not helping?" It asked.

"That green pillar's Rayquaza, it's all over now." Azreal replied.

"Did you tell her?"

"I was about to, then Groudon got stolen."

"Maybe you should now."

"I don't know, I'm afraid I might hurt her feeling by telling her."

"You care about her Azreal, you care about her alot. Now you need to take responsibility and tell her how you feel about her."

"You're right, by the way, tell Kris I might want to go back to the mainland for a little while."

"That, I will do, Prophet Azreal." And with that, Azreal went to find Serenity, this time, nothing would get in the way of telling her. However, unbeknownst to Azreal and Mewtwo, she had been hiding right behind them in some bushes. She heard their entire conversation, and since Mewtwo wasn't talking telepathically, she heard both sides and understood everything.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Nick watched the battle between Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre.

"Pitiful. Heh, what's this? Another Ho-Oh Feather."

Nick Looked up to see Ho-Oh flying above, in a beautiful rainbow.
Nick got on Lugia to follow Ho-Oh, Nick had lost Ho-Oh by the time they hit Olivine City.

"Darn. Back to the Island Lugia."

At the Island...

"Azreal, here, Ho-Oh sent this... I followed it to Olivine City and lost it..."

*Gives second feather*

"I am the messenger of the Rainbow" Nick said to himself

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*I leave for one day and all this happens?! I have to stop going out! LOL*

Serenity stayed in the spot where she had been for the past ten minuites. Racing through her mind were all sorts of questions.

"He loves me?!" ... "How long has he felt this way about me?" ... "When was he planning to tell me?" ...

And then the grueling final question. "Was he going to tell me?"

She then heard the beating of wings and the familiar voices of her friends, Nick and...Azreal. Instead of coming straight out of the bushes, she knew that would spark questions, she went around. When she walked down the path it looked like she'd just been walking along.

She strode up to them, blanking Azreal out.

"...how was your trip?" She asked Nick meekly.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Well, it was... uhh, uhh, interesting. Look, I found a Ho-Oh feather, and I followed Ho-Oh all the way to Olivine City in Johto. I think I'm the messenger of Ho-Oh."

The sun was setting.

"I'm going home, I haven't slept in over 40 hours.... Look at that sunset though, it's beautiful."

Nick asked Serenity to follow him real quick.

"The most interesting thing happened today, besides Ho-Oh... Diablo and I fought off Team Aqua and their leader Archie, for control of Kyogre. Oh and what were you doing in those bushes?" Nick whispered to Serenity "You thought I wouldn't see that... heh, I'm smarter than that."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Oh...I-I lost my cloak. Wind strengths around here and all!" Serenity laughed nervously. "So you battled Team Aqua? That's cool, I guess, although I can't say I've seen them before...I have to go. Seeing Azreal as Bezerker azreal brings back some very...graphic memorys that tire me out. I'm sorry about leaving all of a sudden, I'm just tired I guess." Serenity said. She looked at the sun in it's giant red form for a minuite and a crystaly tear dropped down her face. She quickly wiped it away before she thought Nick had seen it and ran off towards the layrs of houses in the cliff without another word.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Nick was in his hut, it was 2am, he was watching the Mini tv he bought in Lilycove City. It was shaped like a Milotic. He had 6 Statues in His main Hall. The Statues were of Dragonite, Metagross, Gardevoir and Swampert, the two largest ones were of Milotic and Lugia.

"God, I'm such an insomniac.. I'm going to Lilycove, to buy some stuff, I guess. Let's go Lugia."

In Lilycove.

Only the Department Store was open at this time of night.

"How can I help you sir" The clerk asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to buy some Ultra Balls and Max Potions please."

"Okay that will be 40000P."

"That's highway robbery, oh well, here."

"Also, I'd like some stuf for my new secret base."

"That will be another 50000P."

"What? You guys are insane, oh well, here... AGAIN."

"Good night sir."

"Yeah, for you." Nick said.

Back at the Island.

"Time to use my Secret Power TM. Swampert come on out. Use Secret power in that sand indent."

A secret base was formed, and Nick added all of the items to it.

"Great," Nick said.

Nick took some of the ultra balls and max potions and put them outside of Serenity's and Azreals house, with a note saying, from Nick, enjoy.

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal awoke that morning to find Nick's gift. He didn't have to, he thought. As Azreal walked over to Serenity's house, he thought, I have to tell her today, she overheard everything, I have to explain, or I may lose her as a friend. As he walked over to her, she still wouldn't look him in the eye.

"Serenity," Azreal said. "I just wanted to tell you something. Something I wanted to say for a while, but I just couldn't." A tear ran down his eye as he let out a small sigh. "You were the only one on this entire island who was kind to me in the very beginning. You were the one who tried to keep me here, and helped me when no one else would. Not to mention you saved my life three-"

"Four," Serenity replied.

"That's right, four times. And no matter what I've done that would have driven anyone else away, you've stuck by me. That's why I need to say the three hardest words I have ever said. I love you!"

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Heh, heh, a quite interesting turn of events indeed. Well I'll be in my new Secret Base in the beach, it's underground if ya need me."

Nick was in his Secret Base, just watching tv, when...
Another Ho-Oh feather fell through the base.
Nick saw Ho-Oh again.

"Lugia let's go!"

Nick followed Ho-oH again, but this time Ho-Oh stopped at the Tin Tower and attacked Lugia!

"Lugia, avoid and use Aeroblast."

Ho-Oh avoided the attack and flew off.

"Grr," Nick flew on Lugia back to his base to tell Serenity and Azreal.

"Guys, I followed Ho-Oh again and we got into battle, it fled though, none of us being hurt."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"I know." Were the only two words Serenity uttered. They were very quiet and she still couldn't look him in the eye. Nick then came into her hut talking about Ho-Oh, but for once in her life she didn't listen about the winged creature. Instead, she wanted to scream at Azreal, to tell him she never wanted to see him again. But that would just make things even more uneasy. She grabbed her pokeball belt and went to her fathers room. She took one of his pokeballs then exited the hut compleatly. the next sound was the one of the scraping of the hooves of her fathers Rapidash, and she was gone.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Hey, Serenity's gone!" Nick said to Azreal "Is this because of what you said to her? I think it is, let's just let her blow off some steam and calm down, then if by tomorrow, she isn't back, we look for her."

Behind Nick's collected attitude was nervousness.

"Grr, where could she go?" Nick asked in his own mind.

Nick went into his own Secret Base and looked for a map of the Island, and a map of Johto, Kanto and... his Hoenn map was missing...

"Didn't Serenity come in here before?"Nick wondered.

Nick entered Serenity's hut to see a map of Hoenn.

"Of course, she didn't have to take the map , because she had great skill in navigation, but wait, she doesn't have a flying pokemon. She wouldn't be able leave the island." Nick thought to himself, checking for his Lugia and Dragonite PokeBalls, both in place, then he checked his Milotic and Swampert pokeballs, both being in place, just as his Metagross and Gardevoir were, as well.

Gentleman Skeleton

As Azreal began to follow the trail, he felt a tight squeeze across his body. It was a Steelix Wrapping him, and it's controller was none other than Dante.

"You little punk!" Azreal screamed as the Wrap got tighter.

"Oh, if you hate me now," Dante replied. "You're going to want to kill me when you find out what I plan to do to your little friend."

"Leave her out of this!"

"You want me to leave her alone? Then, all you have to do is come with me back to Giovanni. Then I'll call off my men, and she stays out of harm's reach."

"You're bluffing!" Azreal said as the Wrap got even tighter. Azreal began to hear snapping and popping coming from his body.

"If I'm willing to kill my target, what makes you think I won't do anything to her." Tears began to run down Azreal's face.

"She probably hates me now anyway, I'll go with you, if it mean's not hurting her or anyone else in the villiage."

"Then give me your Pokemon, and I'll take you back to the mainland." Azreal did as he was told and handed him five pokeballs. "What about that one?"

"It's empty. Please, let me keep it."

"Very well, come on, my ship awaits." As Dante led Azreal to his ship, Nick came out of nowhere to try and save Azreal.

"Stop, Nick. Don't try to save me this time. Just, take care of her for me. I'll be fine. Don't tell her where I'm going, she probably would like it better this way. She probably doesn't want to see me ever again anyway." And with that, three men joined Dante and the ship set sail.