• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Experiment (Rated PG-13/R)

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Jirachi, wake up! We need to help Azreal!" Serenity cried softly to the pokemon. It slowly opened its eyes and looked to see Azreal with Groudon and Diablo. Its expession turned to one of fear. "I wish that Azreal...went bezerker!" She shouted. Jirachi responded and Azreal suddenly went to it's Bezerker form. "IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" She yelled back. "JUST DON'T GO PSYCO!!!" She finished. "Ho-oH, if you could get us out of here any faster before that Groudon gets here, that would be good!" Serenity said to the golden bird. It nodded and imediatly went much faster. Serenity's heart was in her throat as she watched Azreal, Diablo and her former island guardian dissapear over the horizon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Serenity, Nick! Are you two okay?!" A heard of islanders gathered ariund, staring at the golden bird and the wish pokemon in Serenity's arms. Serenity's dad came over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm okay dad...or I will be." She said to him.

"Where-where is Azreal? Where is the prophet?!" The elder asked her.

"He's fighing guardian Groudon and it's new master. Who is the leader of the rockets." Serenity said. Many people gasped around them.

"Guardian...Groudon?! hiw is this possible?!"

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Yeah, but I've just about had it. Serenity we have to bail now. I know Azreal can do this, we need to make some plans, at this rate we'll need a new guardian too, if Groudon gets Massacred. Lugia Reflect and Light Screen Now."Nick called

Two giant walls came up from the earth.

"Azreal if Groudon attacks stay under this wall, use Lugia to support you, it knows Aeroblast, Recover, Reflect and Light Screen. Lugia, for this one time, use the attacks that Azreal tells you to do, as long as it's rational.

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
As serenity was being tended by the crowd Jackson stood over by the forest edge on his Onix. " Shes alright Onix lets go" He turned to leave when he felt a breeze on his head." Wait I forgot my hat" Taking it of the clip of his shorts he put it on his head."Ok now were good"

Gentleman Skeleton

"No," Berserker Azreal replied. "Groudon wants this to be an honorable match. I want to, and have to do this alone. Isn't that right, Guardian Groudon?" It gives a roar of confirmation. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Lugia, drop the barrier." It reluctantly dropped the barrier and flew away as Azreal lept up and gave it a massive Ice Punch to the face. It tried to fire a Solarbeam, which was easily dodged, Azreal countered with a Solarbeam of his own. Groudon countered with another Solarbeam. The beams collided and struggled against each other. Eventually, both beams exploded, and when the smoke cleared, Azreal fired a Flash in Groudon and Diablo's eyes. "Sorry, I have no time left. maybe another time." Azreal jumped on Salamence as he devolved back into normal Azreal. By the time Diablo's vision returned, Azreal was gone. "Sorry Guardian Groudon, maybe next time."

Azreal landed back on the shores of the island a little while later. He was approached by The Elder, so he decided to give him back his Pokeballs.

"No, don't worry about it." He said. "They're a gift. I told you that you could keep them." Jirachi floated back on to Azreal's head. "It seems Jirachi likes you anyway." He looks at Azreal with concerned eyes. "How's Guardian Groudon?"

"He was captured, he belongs to one of the mercinaries now. No doubt he'll be back."

"Well, at least you are safe. And you brought Ho-oh to us."

"If you like that, you're going to love what it told me. It's considering making this island it's roost again."

"That's excelent."

"Anyway, I have things I need to do."

"By all means." Azreal left the Elder and went to his hut. As he bagan to pack his things, he was met by Serenity who looked at his pack and his empty hut.

"Don't worry," Azreal said. "I'm not leaving, just moving. He approached the mountain itself and used Secret Power. The rock opened up and formed a Secret Base with an entrance wide enough to allow Ho-oh in and out. "Now that Ho-oh's staying, it needs a place to stay, and a live-in guardian."

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Nick was training Lugia and Milotic underwater, by letting them battle each other.

Milotic used Hypnosis on Lugia and started using a lot of Ice Beams on Lugia and Lugia woke up and retaliated with Aeroblast and Light Screen, but Lugia looked tired. Then Milotic used Recover and hit with Ice Beam and Lugia fainted.

"Wow, Milotic beat Lugia, easily too, have to add that to my book. I just realized how good Hypnosis is... Good Job Milotic and Lugia."

Nick ferried back to the island on Milotic's back.

"Oh, hello Ho-Oh."

"Hooooooooooh!"

"Cool, meet Milotic and Lugia."

"Miloooooo"

"Luugyyah"

"Hey Azreal and Serenity. If ya need me I'll be doing some work in my Secret Base."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity noticed something that was dangling from Azreal's necklace.
"You still have that old thing?!" She asked, laughing. She remembered when she first gave him the little charm...

*Flashback (YAY FLASHBACK!)*
"Azreal, wait up!" A younger Serenity shouted. She ran up to a slightly smaller Azreal on the beach. "Thanks for staying and being our prophet!" She grinned.

"Don't mention it...no, really, don't." Azreal said. he responded in the corners of his mouth moving slightly.

"I have something for you," Serenity reached in her pocket and brought out a miniture conch shell. "It's my lucky conch! I take it with me wherever I go and it gives me lots of luck! It's a thank you present! So that you can have lots of luck when you're on the island with us!"

*End flashback*

"I guess it really was lucky because the next week the rockets invaded...and you went coo-coo...You really do care about me...don't you?"

Gentleman Skeleton

"I think you've always known how I felt. And I also think you felt the same way in the beginning. You just didn't know it then," Azreal replied.

Flashback
Azreal had just carved the villiage new homes after their old ones were destroyed. But he wasn't in much of a mood to stay. The villiagers didn't see him as a prophet yet, and feared his power. Feeling like an outcast, Azreal was about to leave the island. When he felt a hand grasp his arm and begin to tug at him. He looked back to see a young woman with two Eevees and a Combusken at her side.

"Please, don't leave!" She cried. "Don't let what they say get to you. You're the kindest person I've ever met." Tears begin to run down her eyes. "And I don't want you to go away." Azreal turned around with a smile on his face, chuckling.

"You're really not going to let me leave, are you?" Azreal replied.

"Nuh-uh. Never."

"Alright, I'll stay. And you know what, I promise to show you Ho-oh before your 16th birthday. Okay?"

"Okay!" As she spoke, a rainbow feather dropped to the ground, and they saw an outline of a brilliant bird through the clouds. The both of the laughed and made their way back to the villiage.
A week later, Azreal fended off Team Rocket's first attack. In order to do this, he ate a Rare Candy and became Berserker Azreal, and finished off the Rockets with ease. But the power was too much to control. He turned on the person standing right next to him, Serenity. He managed to corner her and was about to to strike her with his sword-bone, then he devolved back into normal Azreal, tears flowing in his eyes. She looked at him with tearing eyes.

"I'm sorry, Serenity. I lost control." Azreal said. "I promise, I promise I will never transform into that form again." She reached over to give him a reassuring hug, with hands trembling.

"You are forgiven," She told him softly as he passed out.
"You've stuck by me since I came here, and you stuck by, even as Rocket attacked, even as I tried to kill you, even as Rocket attacked again, you've never turned your back on me. I owe you my life for just that. Not to mention you saved my life more times than most people get saved by one particular person."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"I never wanted you to leave. Not because I was grateful. Not because I felt sorry for you. It was because for once in my life...I felt really safe. You would never do anything to hurt me on purpouse. Because we're a team. Nick too! You're the prophet, Nicks the messenger and I'm the...mapper," She laughed. Before she knew what she was doing, she'd wrapped her arms around him into a great hug. She had to stand on her toes because he was so tall compared to her. "You're the greatest frined I've ever had...and maybe it's time I start thinking you of my...boyfriend instead." They then did the exact same thing at the exact same time. He looked down at her, and she looked up at him. And then her eyes were closed...but she could feel that her lips had finally met his.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Heh, it's weird, you know Ho-Oh, I can understand you perfectly, yet I'm pretty misunderstood, ya know?"

"I understand what you mean, but next time, don't attack me with your insane Lugia." Ho-oh replied, in what would sound like a normal cry.

"Heh, you know what happened? My Milotic beat my Lugia while they were both at full energy, heh."

"..." Ho-Oh paused, "I choose to roost here, tell the villagers now, choose a pokemon, I will create you an outfit."

"Obviously my best pokemon, my favorite pokemon and my best friend, Milotic." Nick said

Ho-Oh cried loudly so the villagers could hear it, and likely all of Hoenn, Johto and Kanto. Nick was forged new armor, it was dawned red and blue, it was red mostly, with a large horn, and a twist, Ho-oh's wings. The armor for the oficial messenger of the Rainbow.

"Wow, unbelievable, no special powers, but unbelieveable." Nick said, "Looks kinda goofy though."

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal and Serenity were lip-locked for what seemed like an eternity. Jirachi was still clinging onto Azreal's head, giggling. When they finally released themselves, they both began to blush. They then bid each other good night and headed to their homes. Azreal placed Jirachi in a special bed he made for it the day before. Slowly, it's eyes closed, and it fell asleep. Ho-oh entered soon after and went to sleep. Azreal, however, could not get to sleep. The thoughts of the day just kept coming up. As well as the words, "For once in my life...I felt really safe." Safe, Azreal thought. If you feel safe around me, then I shall be your defender.

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Jackson was riding through the forest on his Onix thinking.
" They never even noticed I was at the beach. It was like I was never there"
Onixx came to a stop near a lake in the middle of the Island. "Just because Azreal is the big hero everyone just has to be around him" Jackson hopped of his Onix and recalled it into its ball. Rustling through the bushes he found the switch to his scret base. He grabbed onto the vine and hoisted himself into the tree base

-Discord-

Rawrtar
A vicious sandstorm approached....

"Huh? This is uncharacteristically odd in a beach-like island....Ahhhh! That freaking storm is heading to my Secret Base.....! Milotic Ice Beam on that Sand Tornado!"

The tornado froze and Nick's base was safe, then Nick noticed the problem..

"A tyranitar?? Who has a tyranitar?? Milotic knock it out with Surf."

"Tyrann?"

The tyranitar swam back to the water,...

"Odd, oh well."

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
"Man what a day"
Jackson was sitting in his secret base lounging as always. Taking a look outside he could see huge gusts of wind were blowing down the trees around his base.
"Thats weird it wasnt windy three minutes ago"
Rap Rap
"Thats weird. Someones at the door. But Nobody knows were this is except Azreal"
Jackson walked over to the door and opened it. An old man was standing there staring at him.
"... Um can I help you with something?"
The man held out his hand and gave Jackson a pokeball.
"Whats this for?"
"The prophet will need your help. Use it well."
Then the man vanished.
"Okay that was weird."
looking at the pokeball
"Wonder whats inside. Um come on out."
Aflash of light erupted from the pokeball and it started to materialize. Jackson was not prepared for what came out of that ball.
"Entie!!!. Wha..How?"
Entie looked at Jackson its eyes glowing. A sudden gust of wind blew apart Jacksons base and carried him to the center of the town.Entie returned to its ball(which was stll in Jacksons hand) and the gust of wind dropped him to the ground knocking him out

-Discord-

Rawrtar
" Is that who I think it is? It's Entei.. and Jackson.."

"Eeennteii!"

"Miloooo!'

"Luuugyyahhh!"

"Hmm, interesting, Entei, , umm. Lugia and Milotic, talk to entei..."

Lugia and Milotic talked to the beast, and replied to Nick...

'Oh, so Azreal may be in danger, so let's see what happens then.."

Gentleman Skeleton

Azreal went to go meet Nick and Jackson on the beach. Everyone could tell he was in an extremely good mood. Everyone knew something was up, because no one had ever seen Azreal so happy before. Even Nick and Jackson noticed it. However, Azreal came back down to Earth when he noticed something was up.

"You alright guys? You look like you saw a ghos-" Azreal noticed Entei standing before him. "Oh my, is that an Entei? My life is in danger, isn't it?" Both of them looked at the ground and nodded. "Don't worry, nothing can drag me down today because I feel so up!" As he said the word up, he flew up into the air, and gently glided back down to earth.

-Discord-

Rawrtar
"Heh, call me if ya need me, I'll be underwater with Milotic and Lugia; don't ask, underwater I feel at peace."

Nick dived underwater, to practice his battle combos.

"Lugia Aeroblast! Milotic Ice Beam on the Aeroblast!"

The Aeroblast froze, making an underwater walkway.

"Good, we're done here, let's get out!"

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
"Man I dont know what to do Azreal. How am I supossed to help in this great battle or whatever?"
Jackson started walking down the beach. Entie followed him.
"Azreal if you need anything I'll be down by the dunes"
Climbing on Entei Jackson rode to the dunes to train his pokemon

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
OOC: YEAH I POST! XD So now I can be mentioned in posts! Woo!

IC:
Kris looked over to Mewtwo, who was floating slightly above the ground, as always. But this time...he looked like...he was sad.
"What is it this time?" she asked, crossing her arms.
"Nothing," Mewtwo said, looking away.
Kris raised her eyebrows, and said, "Well, you're always depressed. And there's got to be a reason for it. Now tell."
"It's nothing. Nothing you would understand."
"Yes I would. I know about a lot of things."
"Well, Mew..."
"Mew?! Are you serious?!"
"I knew this would happen..." Mewtwo growled. He shook his head for a moment and then was gone. He had teleported away, far away. Gone.
"That...just happened..." Kris sighed, slumping down to the sand. Pikachu looked up with sad eyes, and jumped onto her shoulder, causing them to slump a little more. "So fast, too..."
"Bi?" a voice rang out.
"Wha--" Kris turned around to see what had caused the sound. It was nothing other than a...Celebi? This was impossible! An illusion...

...but it wasn't. There was a Celebi, now in front of Kris and Pikachu. "Cele!"
It started to fly around them, apparently in a playful mood.

"I...I...CELEBI! Would you..." Kris started, staring at the legend. But there was no need for her to finish, because Celebi was nodding.

"Alright! Though, Mewtwo...I suppose he'll come back soon, don't you think?" Kris said.
"Bi." Celebi nodded rapidly, smiling in a Pokemon way.
So agreeable, Kris thought. It'll be a great Pokemon!

She then took a Pokeball out of her pack and tossed it into the air. A bright, almost blinding flash of light erupted from it, and a form materialized. It was the form of a Charizard, though it was different. It's usually orange body was black, like midnight, and the inside of it's wings, usually green, were red.

He roared as loudly as it could, so everybody could know he was there. His tail swung around, a danger to anybody behind him.

He took one look at Kris, who nodded at him, and got on all fours as Pikachu, Celebi, and Kris boarded onto the Pokemon's back. As soon as they were on, he jumped into the air, and began soaring.

He was going quickly, though not as quickly as he usually did, probably because of Celebi, who looked almost scared.

But they continued anyways, until they got back to the beach where everybody else was.

Hopping off of Charizard's back, she patted him a few times, and he flopped down onto the sand to rest.

Kris then sat down, Celebi in front of her, Pikachu on her shoulder still.
"Bi! Celebi!" it said, flying up and down a few times in a row.
Pikachu seemed to be taken aback from this. "Pika!" he said quickly, gasping.

Kris laughed a bit, stood up, and looked around for any humans about. She felt the need to talk to somebody that she could...understand.

OOC: Celebi will replace Mewtwo until Mewtwo comes back, to avoid confusion.

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Jackson peered over the dunes at the girl named Kris.
"Oh great! Now she caught a celebi! Everyone is catching pokemon except me.Oh wait I forgot about Entei"
Jackson thought for a moment.
"Maybe I should go talk to her. She is cute. I'll ask if she wants to battle."

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
"What...is it?" she asked Pikachu, who was poking her leg. "That hurt."
"Pi...ka..." Pikachu said, pointing backwards.
"..." Kris turned around and saw some boy peering at her.
Ha! she thought. I bet he's jealous of Celebi...oh wait...he has an Entei. I knew that...Well, I could use a good battle for this Celebi. I'm sure it hasn't battled for a while. She looked over to Celebi, then Pikachu, and finally Charizard, who all looked at her expectantly, except Charizard, who was still asleep.
"Lazy thing," she mumbled, "get up! We're about to battle!"

As soon as he heard the word, "battle", Charizard was up and ready to fight.

""Hello!" she called out the the boy, "I don't have all day. Let's battle! Ready, Charizard?" Charizard responded by sending a huge amount of flames out of his mouth, into the sky.
Apparently... she thought nervously.