• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Extracurricular Lesson is on Mareanie?! (955)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Extracurricular Lesson is on Mareanie?!

Everyone has gone to the Melemele Sea for an extracurricular lesson, but Team Rocket have also come to the area in search of new Pokémon. However, while hunting for Pokémon by fishing, they soon discover a mysterious new Pokémon, Mareanie, and one of the Mareanie takes a liking to James. Will James get his first Pokémon in Alola?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Bromance between Sophocles and Ash.

Also Mallow Lillie vibes.

Beach episode is beach episode so far.

Brofist between Kiawe and Ash!

Also Cloyster is dope.

Last edited:

Holy157

Gotta love the sounds Mimikyu's making.

I expected Rowlet to sleep through the majority of the episode.

Ekan and Koffing pls.

Oh god, that Mimikyu expression.

James taking a page from Lillie, before a Pokemon crushes on him.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Mareanie crushing on James.

Really enjoyable episode so far. Probably won't be filler, but if it turns out to be, will be an enjoyable one.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Did...did Team Rocket beat Ash?

Lol nvm Bewear is here

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
In b4 ASH IS RESET

James gets Mareanie :) I like this Mareanie already

Soniman

Break the Limit
AM I CRAZY BUT DID TEAM ROCKET JUST BEAT ASH IN A BATTLE? HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE? I'm like SERIOUSLY floored, really fun episode all around

Also if you listen closely you can hear the sound of DatsRight crying tears of joy

Janovy

Banned
So Team Rocket just now decided that this is their hideout? Took them long enough lol

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
AM I CRAZY BUT DID TEAM ROCKET JUST BEAT ASH IN A BATTLE? HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE? I'm like SERIOUSLY floored, really fun episode all around

They did...but it's kinda PIS from Ash because he had his Z-Ring on hand but at the same time competent TR is good

Updated ending too, Rotom is no longer being hurt

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Mimikyu >> Pikachu and any of their mons is stronger than Rowlet

Ash stands no chance against them as he currently is, Bewear shenanigans aside, which is a great change of pace.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Team rocket won fair and square, wow. Pikachu who destroyed Totem Pokemon got beat by "mostly" Mimikyu. Mimikyu is the most OP Pokemon I've ever seen.If TR gets Bewear( I hope they do) Ash stands no chance.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I'm surprised Mimikyu has been so consistently strong so far, normally a TR Pokemon would get worfed by now

Janovy

Banned
TR can be as strong as the writers want now since there is Bewear, aka, the perfect plot device to end any evil TR plan.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Disappointing episode! TR beating Ash?!?!?! Common, Ash was shown so competent in battles in the previous episodes. Common Ash, when the going got tough, why couldn't you use a Z-move??? 2/10. 2 points only because James caught a new Pokemon.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Disappointing episode! TR beating Ash?!?!?! Common, Ash was shown so competent in battles in the previous battles in the previous episodes. Common Ash, when the going got tough, why couldn't you use a Z-move??? 2/10. 2 points only because James caught a new Pokemon.

I was waiting for this comment xD

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Disappointing episode! TR beating Ash?!?!?! Common, Ash was shown so competent in battles in the previous episodes. Common Ash, when the going got tough, why couldn't you use a Z-move??? 2/10. 2 points only because James caught a new Pokemon.

Let the salt flow through you :) :D .