• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Extracurricular Lesson is on Mareanie?! (955)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
To be completely honest, I think the anime might end before that happens. I don't think Team Rocket will ever successfully kidnap Pikachu permanently or even for a long period of time.

One reason I liked DP001-3 was because Ash was separated from Pikachu for multiple episodes, the main reason i had wanted TR to steal Pikachu up to that point was less about TR and more about seeing how Ash would deal with it separated from Pikachu, so those episodes were cool. I do wish though that once TR stealing Pikachu would last more than an episode.

Pikachu gets beaten by Team Rocket.
WHAT THE ****???
You're telling me that the same Pikachu that singlehandedly took down two psuedos in the same battle twenty episodes ago lost to a newly caught Mimikyu? Belonging to Team Rocket? IN TWO MOVES? How the hell is Pikachu down after a Play Rough (which was not a hit and just used as a Smokescreen) and is battered up after a single Shadow Claw? WTF?
This is Pikachu's most stupidest lost. It might not have been knocked out but peak Pika being put on its knees by a Mimikyu is bullshit.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pikachu gets beaten by Team Rocket.
WHAT THE ****???
You're telling me that the same Pikachu that singlehandedly took down two psuedos in the same battle twenty episodes ago lost to a newly caught Mimikyu? Belonging to Team Rocket? IN TWO MOVES? How the hell is Pikachu down after a Play Rough (which was not a hit and just used as a Smokescreen) and is battered up after a single Shadow Claw? WTF?
This is Pikachu's most stupidest lost. It might not have been knocked out but peak Pika being put on its knees by a Mimikyu is bullshit.
Is it any worse than Pikachu vs Snivy? Lol

DatsRight

Depends on what circumstance you focus on, Pikachu was arguably unfairly weakened against Snivy, but at full health against Mimikyu. On the other hand, they made a point that Snivy had never battled before, while Mimikyu was at least treated as powerful and vicious from the get go.

Having Snowy one shot it into an ice cube ONE EPISODE LATER was a bit of an insult to Pikachu though. :p

Pikachu was weakened via electricity
The reason why it’s so bad is because this is Team Rockets Mimikyu and all of their Pokemon magically suck at battling and always get beaten by the twerps once under their ownership (except for Godbuffet) because TRio are big idiots.
Then again SM Ash is a bigger idiot than TRio combined. I’m convinced the only reason why they did this was “ha ha funny funny”. It would make way more sense if Pikachu wasn’t there and just Rowlet got beat since it’s newly caught and a lazy ass anyways.