• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fairly Oddparents

UnovaPrincessAshley

Spanish Fairy Girl
Anyone a fan of this show? I soooo want another musical special like we got with School's out back in 2005. The music was so fun.

"Hey Flappy Bob can't you see what they've done?"

Isn't the voice of Dad and Cosmo married to the women who dubs Naruto or something?

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Do they still make this show?
I remember watching it when I was very young and an episode about Timmy asking to got back in time to see what happened to his hamster or something like that freaked me the f out, since we'd found a dead hamster down the back of the couch a few days before.

UnovaPrincessAshley

Spanish Fairy Girl
It has surpassed so many other nick toons. I always loved the opening animation and song. I just get an eerie vibe from it but its just so good. I always felt it had a Seth McFarlene feel

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
As a former babysitter, I can testify to the shows excellence because it can appeal to all ages. To quote a certain character, "FAIRIEEEES!!!"

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Wasn't the series Finale the "Secret Wish" Episode were Timmy SPOILERS Secretly wishes (Via Cosmo because Wanda wouldn't allow most likely) that nobody on the Planet would age. Wich pretty much is Butch Hartmann's way of saying "Yeah Timmy has had his Fairys way too long but we can skrew the rules because we gots magiks".

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Meh, the show was decent at its peak but it was never the best show at the network. Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron (especially Spongebob) were always WAY ahead of Timmy Turner and his fairies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Fairly Oddparents is still on the air, but SpongeBob (and cruddy tween coms) has been dominating the schedule that I can't seem to find the time slots for the show. So I haven't seen it in months. (I got scared when the previews for the movie came on the air, so I didn't watch it. I have no idea why the heck they did that.)

From what I have seen over the years, I liked the show. It's cute and clever (at times), and was great for both the kids and adults. Sadly, it seems to be fading away with the other great cartoons, now. I think the season box sets are out, I'm not entirely sure. They better be.

I used to love this show when I was 7 or so.....good times.

But then I started losing interest and started watching South Park in 2010...I go through the weirdest phases.... o.o

R.I.P Farly Odd Parents Phase 2006-2010.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I always thought that was a good show and i think the last episode they aired was a season finale and was the one where Timmy's parents find out he has fairys and that was a half our episode on 2 11 minute episodes

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I loved the Fairly Oddparents! (As well as Spongebob from 1999-2005, Jimmy Neutron overall, and all the good cartoons of the 90s, for that matter.) It had that random humor that so many shows nowadays fail to do well. Most of that came from Cosmo and Timmy's Dad, two of my favorite characters on the show. Some of the jokes that they had inspire me at times to dig through the Internet to try to find episodes to watch (as I don't watch TV that much anymore).

And now to end it with one of my favorite lines from the show: "This must be the work of... FAIRY GOD-PARENTS!" *spasms in cool ways, then leaves*

*IZ*

Yea I loved this show back in the day! Don't they still make new episodes or something?

Zibdas

not bad
Yea I loved this show back in the day! Don't they still make new episodes or something?

Yes, they do. But in a similar situation to Spongebob, there's been a huge decline of goodness after Poof came along, and even moreso after that live action movie.

*IZ*

Yes, they do. But in a similar situation to Spongebob, there's been a huge decline of goodness after Poof came along, and even moreso after that live action movie.
Who the hell is Poof?

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Poof is Cosmo and Wanda's baby you see Timmy wished they can have the baby but apparently for faires the boy has the baby so cosmo couldn't take the pain so Timmy wished poof out of Cosmo and there you have it Poof is now a main character on the fairly oddparents who will sometimes cause trouble

Estellise

peachy
I loved it as a kid,but ever since baby Poof came I feel that's its lost it's charm. It reminds me of cousin Oliver in the Brady Bunch really,adding a character to the show to help boost ratings,but it didn't really work out in the end.

Last edited:

*IZ*

Poof is Cosmo and Wanda's baby you see Timmy wished they can have the baby but apparently for faires the boy has the baby so cosmo couldn't take the pain so Timmy wished poof out of Cosmo and there you have it Poof is now a main character on the fairly oddparents who will sometimes cause trouble

I wish he would wish for that thing to disappear. haha. But seriously, I guess everything changes.