• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fairy-Type Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Will/Have you used any Fairy Types?
I was lucky enough to catch a female Eevee at Lv. 19 during my main playthrough. She immediately evolved to a Sylveon after hours of grinding Amie mini-games. She's been in my team for a while now and I'm super attached to her.
Oh! And! Let me claim Whimsicott if possible!

Perhaps once Pokemon Bank is released you'll be able to trade items over by giving them to some of your Pokemon? I believe B2W2 gave you a pretty much infinite supply of stones. I know in the past it automatically removes the items from Pokemon before trading, but here's to hoping.

You'd think the Stone Merchant in Lumiose would stock all the stones. Nevermind, maybe in Pokemon Z.

It has been confirmed you can't transfer items through PokeBank.
Just so you know.

The Exalt

Original
How does Dedenne fair in the grand scheme of things? Dedenne gives me a Pachirisu kinda vibe; cute but useless.

Honestly, its kinda week, but my sister real likes it so I'm looking for it for her!

fenniken

fire master

*Strikes*
1st Strike - Warning
2nd Strike - Second and Final Warning
3rd Strike - 60 Hour Ban
4th Strike - Week Ban
5th Strike - Month Ban
6th Strike - Permanent Ban (Powers Stripped!)

None at the moment. Thanks for your cooperation.

Be One With The Fairies!
*Club Sign-Up Form*

HTML:
[COLOR="#ffccff"][B]Username:fenniken
[COLOR="#ffccff"][B]Favorite thing about Fairy-Types:atack amazing
[COLOR="#ffccff"][B]Favorite Fairy-Type :dedenne
What kind of designs would you like with those type matchups?
Members will be allowed to begin discussions about Fairy types, and may share gifs and favorite anime moments that involve this creative new type.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I always loved Fiary type. I thought that there idea was awesome, and that Dragon really did need a counter because of there crazy move-pools and stats. Now, Azumarill, Togekiss, Florges, Mawile, Gardevoir, Carbink, and Klefki dominate!
And I made some art for the club:

FTPCButton_zps7373bd23.gif

And this.

NewUBDesign2_zpsa6ff7318.png

Please give credit when using em :)

well thank you chapter the userbar and button is nice :) i think baps should add it with my buttons ;) and for your question dirkac yes i have used a fairy type i personally love flabebe and klefki they are my babies right next to sylveon :)

also was my first x and y shiny was a fairy type klefki ^_^

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Username: Shadow1624
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: How well they are against multi-types.
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Xerneas
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? PS
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: GL Extreme Fate

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Username: RefreezePR
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: They're the best because they destroy while being adrobs at the same time.
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Gardevoir!
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? PS and Wifi
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: Jowwi FC: 2836-0592-2887 In-game name: Luis PS: RefreezePR or some version of "Freeze" mostly.

I'd like to claim Mega-Gardevoir please!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Shadow1624
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: How well they are against multi-types.
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Xerneas
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? PS
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: GL Extreme Fate

Username: RefreezePR
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: They're the best because they destroy while being adrobs at the same time.
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Gardevoir!
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? PS and Wifi
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: Jowwi FC: 2836-0592-2887 In-game name: Luis PS: RefreezePR or some version of "Freeze" mostly.

I'd like to claim Mega-Gardevoir please!

both of these forms accepted im not sure if you can claim megas baps got to make that call welcome though...

Username: ManaphyEmuritto23.
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: Practically everything about them!
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Sylveon, Florges, Dedenne, Gardevoir, Togepi, AH ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING!
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: PM me for details.

I can't believe that nobody has claimed darling Florges yet! May I claim her, please? ^.^

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
I think you guys are missing me even though my form was accepted...:C

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I think you guys are missing me even though my form was accepted...:C

I can't add people the to list you got to check with baps and its fine to post but its already to still post you did get accepted, so it should be fine ^_^

New Topic: What Fairy Type do you think may be in OU? Why?

edit:

also this form below is accepted

Username: ManaphyEmuritto23.
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: Practically everything about them!
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Sylveon, Florges, Dedenne, Gardevoir, Togepi, AH ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING!
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: PM me for details.

I can't believe that nobody has claimed darling Florges yet! May I claim her, please? ^.^

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Username:fenniken
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types:atack amazing
Favorite Fairy-Type :dedenne
What kind of designs would you like with those type matchups?
Members will be allowed to begin discussions about Fairy types, and may share gifs and favorite anime moments that involve this creative new type.

Fixed the form for you.
You are accepted!
also, different formes of pokemon are claimed in the general pokemon claim thread if i remember correctly, so it shouldn't be a problem!
Claims and members will be updated.

fenniken

fire master
thank you

Fixed the form for you.
You are accepted!
also, different formes of pokemon are claimed in the general pokemon claim thread if i remember correctly, so it shouldn't be a problem!
Claims and members will be updated.
thank you i claim dedenne

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
BAP I don't see my name anywhere on the member and claims list...:C

What Fairy Type do you think may be in OU?

Mega Mawile, without a doubt. For starters, it has Huge Power plus a base 105 Attack stat. Steel/Fairy is also an INCREDIBLY amazing typing, ridding it of both Fairy-type weaknesses and one of it's Steel-type weaknesses. Do I need to go further into detail as to how many types it takes resisted or neutral damage from? Heehee plus, with the growing usage of Fairy-types, I predict that it's Steel-type attacks will come in handy, especially since, arguably, most Fairy-types are based around Special Defense (Sylveon, Florges, Gardevoir, Clefable, etc.).

I may be biased in saying this, but I also think that Sylveon has a sliiiight chance in the OU tier. First of all, it hits harder than average and can take Special Attacks even better. Invest some EV's in it's HP stat, and it can wall a LOT of things. Physical attacks, you say? Pfft, say hello to Cute Charm. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much of a moveset to run off of, and it's hidden ability happens to be Pixilate. While an amazing ability on the likes of Mega Gardevoir, Sylveon can pretty much only use Hyper Beam with it. Here's to hoping that the move tutors in Pokémon Z Version will give it attacks such as Hyper Voice or Boomburst (a long shot, but it would be nice).

mMawile will definitely be a hell of a contender for OU. Paired with the intimidate she gets before going Mega means she's going to be able to take Physical attacks, even SE ones fairly well. Meaning, you can invest in her Sky high Attack and below mediocre HP. She's been working very well for me in OU.

mMawile will definitely be a hell of a contender for OU. Paired with the intimidate she gets before going Mega means she's going to be able to take Physical attacks, even SE ones fairly well. Meaning, you can invest in her Sky high Attack and below mediocre HP. She's been working very well for me in OU.

I completely forgot about those aspects... especially the part where it will use Intimidate right before it Mega Evolves. However, taking super effective hits like this may only be really useful against the likes of Earthquake users (which, don't get me wrong, is SUPER useful) and physical Fire-types (which there are not too many of aside from Blaziken and Infernape, though, again, it is super useful against these two especially). Plus, neither of it's STAB attacks will be able to hit Fire-types, so it's kind of at a los— oh wait, it gets Stone Edge and Rock Slide. And it's Special Defense isn't as bad as I thought it was.

Okay, this thing is going to own in the OU tier. If only it's Speed stat was a little better... then it really would have nothing to wory about.

fenniken

fire master
O i have a torenment idea fariy vs fairy

Another Poke bound to see OU, well, 2 actually, Togekiss and Azumarill. I doubt I need to go into much detail as to why.

Fairy really is a good type. It's both Offensive and Defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.