• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fairy-Type Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: SkywardZelda
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: The fact that the types they are weak against are somewhat more rare then others. And that it adds another super effective type against Dragon. They are super cute, too~ >u<
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Gardevoir
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? PS
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: WhirlwindZelda

welcome to the fairy type club form is correct accepted and we really need to add more fairies you are right baps Im just suprised like alot of the other in the fairy egg group still haven't been retyped :/

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
^^Same. But I guess they're not totally Fairy-looking?
I wanted the attack Mystic Beam or Mystic Blast or Pystic Punch or something to be the most powerful Fairy type move. They only have 6 attacks so far so maybe it's not too late! XD

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I never used these two competivitly or In game. But I do not like withers final Evolution. Epically Spritzee's!! Like what the hell? How did something that cute go to that thing!? I just don't understand. But whatever to each's own!

Lol, zi never used either Ingame, but I do use Swirlix in LC.

Aromatisse isjust strange, yeah, especially since zspritzee is so much adorabel.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
^^Same. But I guess they're not totally Fairy-looking?
I wanted the attack Mystic Beam or Mystic Blast or Pystic Punch or something to be the most powerful Fairy type move. They only have 6 attacks so far so maybe it's not too late! XD

well mystic blast sounds more like moon blast lol and pystic punch not sure lol XD and yeah some don't look like fairy but you got to look at azumarill and gardevoir they were retyped fairy and they don't seem to be fairy like that much really but you see what i mean...

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
I like the Swirlix line solely because of their derpy design. They're just so....derpy. And they always bring a smile to my face whenever I see them.

Spritzee line though....-brrr-.... Aromatisse is creepy. Especially when it's male.
And here I thought Gardevoir and Lopunny being male were weird. Aromatisse takes the biggest Slurpuff cake.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Welcome, SkywardZelda!
I'll update the OP when I get onto a proper computer.

Speaking of Fairy moves:
Create a move or an ability for ONE Fairy Pokémon, and explain how it affects competitive play, the overworld, or both!

Here's mine:
ABILITY: Redolent
FOR WHOM: Aromatisse, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Gloom, Vileplume (never said one Pokémon, just one FAIRY Pokémon)
FLAVOR TEXT: Pokémon exudes a flavorful and appealing scent that attracts more rare Pokémon and slows them down.
OVERWORLD EFFECT: 2-3 Pokémon in Hordes can have Hidden Ability.
IN-BATTLE EFFECT: Cuts Speed of all Pokémon on the field in half.
This basically makes this Pokémon an Uber because cutting Speed is evil in every way. To make it fair, cutting Speed will not negate Choice Scarf boost, so it can be taken by a glancing blow.
The overworld effect is basically to put it into a higher demand.
Aromatisse will probably be given more competitive chances, as will the other users of the ability. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome, SkywardZelda!
I'll update the OP when I get onto a proper computer.

Speaking of Fairy moves:
Create a move or an ability for ONE Fairy Pokémon, and explain how it affects competitive play, the overworld, or both!

Here's mine:
ABILITY: Redolent
FOR WHOM: Aromatisse, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Gloom, Vileplume (never said one Pokémon, just one FAIRY Pokémon)
FLAVOR TEXT: Pokémon exudes a flavorful and appealing scent that attracts more rare Pokémon and slows them down.
OVERWORLD EFFECT: 2-3 Pokémon in Hordes can have Hidden Ability.
IN-BATTLE EFFECT: Cuts Speed of all Pokémon on the field in half.
This basically makes this Pokémon an Uber because cutting Speed is evil in every way. To make it fair, cutting Speed will not negate Choice Scarf boost, so it can be taken by a glancing blow.
The overworld effect is basically to put it into a higher demand.
Aromatisse will probably be given more competitive chances, as will the other users of the ability. :)

that would have a magical effect baps XD Im not sure what ability i would choose but it would be magical too :3 should we do a fairy of the month baps or not? as well are we gunna be doing a tournament soon but we need to get more members first :p

Hmm... okay. I think I have something.

ATTACK: Magic Spell
FOR WHOM: Sylveon, Gardevoir, Aromatisse, Clefairy line, Jigglypuff line, and Flabébé line, among others.
FLAVOR TEXT: Changes target's type to pure Fairy-type OR Adds Fairy to target's typing

I haven't decided which effect I want over the other, but it's essentially either a Fairy-type Soak or Forest's Curse/Trick-or-Treat. In the sense of it being like Soak, it allows things like Greninja and anything that would otherwise resist Steel- or Poison-type attacks to be hit super effectively by them. In the case of it being like Forest's Curse, it allows the target to keep it's other typings.

Now that I think about it, the latter would be better in a doubles team, seeing as you could use it on something like, say, a team member Altaria, and it suddenly gets an immunity to a type that it would otherwise be weak against. Give it Dazzling Gleam (learnable through TM), and you're set!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Move: Sparkle
FOR WHOM: Klefki, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Togepi line, Clefairy line.
FLAVOR TEXT: Sparkle like a diamond in the sky.
OVERWORLD EFFECT: Likelihood of finding a fairy type pokemon raises 150%./color]
IN-BATTLE EFFECT:raises your sp.attk one stage and lowers the accuracy of your opponent by one stage.

I think it'd be a fun toy on klefki, thanks to prankster it'd have priority so you could give yourself a sp.attk boost, and you may be able to make them miss with their fire blasts and what not ^.^

I've got it!

ABILITY: Mistify (get it?! I'm a genius I know)
FOR WHOM: Florges.
FLAVOR TEXT: The Pokémon makes it misty if it appears in battle.
IN-BATTLE EFFECT: Environment changes to Misty Terrain when the Pokémon enters the battle. As of X & Y, this lasts 5 turns.

Basically, Florges needs a better ability. As simple as that.

fenniken

fire master
Magical charge
For whom: flabebe
its whole body get coverd in magic sparkles charges at oppent and lose the oppents hp an d some ofit selt

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Mystify the world, BAP, that's MY Signature Topic!
Lol, nah.

Anyway...

Name: Mystic Room
BP: --
PP: 5
Effect: Priority is reversed (Ice Shard, etc. Becomes -1 Priority, Dragon Tail becomes +2, etc.) for 5 Turns.
Pokémon: Ralts line, Snorunt line, Mawile, Klefki, Carbink, Gothita line, Abra line (throught TM 60)
Lol, it would utterly mess up some Revenge Killers, outside hat, eh.

I actually made this Move for a Gameplan, along with like 20 others, but I an only post one ._.

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Username: Eevee918
Favorite thing about Fairy-Types: I love their uniqueness
Favorite Fairy-Type Pokémon: Sylveon (But I also LOVE Aromatisse)
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Name and Friend Code, or PO/PS Username: Riley H, 0774-4248-8294

If I get in can I claim Aromatisse? :)

fenniken

fire master
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi

welcome
Have fun i hope you enjoy

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi

he there and welcome to the club :) accepted

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Wi-Fi, PO, or PS? Wi-Fi

Accepted! Claim accepted!
Arceus, I need to get onto a real computer.

I really like fenniken's attack idea. The only thing I'd change is that both Flabébé and the target have their Attack raised. Giving it a move to hurt itself doesn't sound too Fairy-like.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

We can make more Moves/Abilities, right?

Tail Smash
Physical
Type: Fairy
BP: 80
PP: 10
Accuracy: 95
Flavor Text: The user smashes it's tail into the opponent. This Move is Fairy and Water Type simultaneously.
Effect: Is dual-Typed Water/Fairy.
Pokémon: Azurill Lv. --, Phione Lv. --
Essentially functions as a Move that could replace one of Azumarill's Moves, so that something else could fit inside, and to give Azurill somethng to play with.

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon

Just a move that I thought of when I thought of Peter Pan.

Dream Glitter
Other
BP --
PP 10
Flavor Text: Sprinkles glitter on the target, making their Ability Levitate.
Battle Effect: Changes the target's Ability to Levitate.
Competitive Use: Non-self version of Magnet Rise? Making Heatran super stronk? Yeaaah... uhh, this move could possibly break the game. Ahahaha...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

I haz more.

Odd Powder
Other
BP: -- (deals 100 Damage if hits)
Accuracy: 100
Flavor Text: The user covers the target in a strange powder that deals damage if the opponent uses an Electric Type Move.
Effect: ^ that. Damages the opponent by set 100 Damage if the opponent uses/used an Electric Type Move on the same turn.
Pokémon: Cottonee Lv. 77, Shroomish Lv. 77, Flabébé Lv. 77.
Could provide some interesting coverage against Electric Types, especially in Doubles and Triples.

Seasonal Song
Other
BP: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Flavor Text: The Pokémon sings a beautiful melody that causes a random weather effect to appear.
Effect: This move causes a random weather effect to appear on the field. There is a 25% chance of either sunlight, rain, hail, or sandstorm appearing, with a 2% chance of either Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, or Electric Terrain appearing alongside the weather effect.
Pokémon: Ralts line, Sylveon, Marill line, Togepi line, Flabébé line, Ducklett line, Jigglypuff line, Clefairy line, Swablu line, Alomomola, Frosslass, Meloetta, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione, and Xerneas, among others.

I'm offering 100 gold ones to anyone who can tell me which anime I based this move off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.