• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Hello, and welcome to the fourth edition of the Fakemon Club! This is a place to discuss your fakemon, fake moves, fake abilities, fake evolutions, fake items, fake regions, and so on. You can discuss related topics, help others, or get help yourself. We also have the occasional contest. The third edition was run by Sike Saner and was an active club with lots of creativity. I hope we can make this edition just as fun!

If you were in the last club and haven't posted yet, I'm afraid you've missed the deadline. You'll have to join back up as a new member.

Here are the rules and information from the last version of the club. They’re good ones, so no need to change them.

Rules and Requirements - These are things you MUST do, no exceptions.

1. Follow SPPf's rules and the rules specific to its Clubs section at all times, of course.

2. When you want to join, please at least imply that you want to join. You will be given only three chances to get this right. If you have made three posts in this club and none of them have even so much as implied that you want to join, then you will not be allowed to join. After all, if you didn't do what this post specifically asks you to do in order to join, then I have reason to doubt that you've read these rules.

In order to join, you must post at least one fakemon. Try to make it a good one and you're in easy enough. Give its type and a brief appearance description (or picture, or link to a thread containing images or descriptions of the fakemon) at minimum. Again, you get three chances to do this. If you have made three posts without including a fakemon with the necessary level of information about it, then you will not be allowed to try to join again for a month, after which you may try again (in case you simply hadn't come up with sufficient detail about the fakemon, this gives you some time to do so :)).

If a joining post you've made was missing necessary information and you were not accepted, please do not simply edit the needed information into the old post and then make a new post just to ask if the old post's all right now.

3. Treat other members with respect. If you think someone's fakemon is bad, do not flame/make fun of him/her. Criticize the fakemon/move/et cetera, not the person who made it--for example, if you think someone's fakemon/move/et cetera idea is a bad idea and you say as much, that's one thing, but calling someone an "idiot" for having an idea that you think is bad is out of line. Criticism should be given and taken respectfully--it's not the end of the world if someone has an idea that you don't like or feel could be better; it's not the end of the world if someone criticizes your work; and it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't take your advice.

4. Do not harass other members for not commenting on your fakemon/fake move/fake region/etc. It's perfectly all right to politely express desire for feedback (adding something like "Comments are appreciated" in a post containing a fakemon or fake move or that sort of thing is one example of how that can be done), but don't make people feel like they have to comment on your ideas. Simply expressing disappointment about not receiving comments in a civil manner is fine; just please don't get on anyone's case about it, and don't expect that anyone will have something to say just because you've said you want them to say something.

The punishments for breaking the rules are as follows:

Break this club's rules and you'll receive a warning.
Receive three warnings and you'll be banned from the club for a month.
Receive five warnings and you'll be permanently banned from the club.
You'll also be permanently banned from the club if you post in the club while you're under a temporary ban from the club.

The exceptions are the penalties for breaking the rules that have to do with joining (again, the punishments for those offenses are listed alongside each of those rules), and breaking the rules of the Clubs section and/or SPPf in general. Break the Clubs rules and/or the general SPPf rules and your offending post will simply be reported.

Banned List: No one yet. Let's try to keep it that way, shall we? :)

Guidelines and Suggestions - These are things you don't necessarily have to do, but we'd really like for you to consider doing nonetheless. ;)

1. After you have made your joining post, it's preferred that you not post in the thread again until you have been accepted into the club by the owner, the second-in-command, or one of the co-cowners. An exception would be if your joining post did not contain the necessary information and you thus had to make another joining post.

2. Visit and post at other people's fakemon threads, especially if it's new, as it might be hard to get started and receive posts.

3. If you're using a fake type, tell us about its attacking effectiveness, defensive effectiveness, etc. Odds are someone will want to know and ask anyway, so you might as well provide the info. :) If your fake type is a work-in-progress and you haven't figured out or decided how it matches up against other types, mention as much--you might even find members willing to help you determine how your fake type works.

4. Preferably make your fakemon/types/region/gyms/abilities/etc. detailed, because it is much more fun to read about them then. (As a matter of fact, you must include some detail at all if you wish to join.)

5. You might want to refrain from post anything that could be considered too "n00bish"--if you post something like (for example) an evolution for Arceus, a type that's super-effective against everything and has no weaknesses, or a OHKO move that always strikes first and never misses no matter what, don't be surprised when it gets serious criticism. ;)

6. When posting pics, it's preferable to post a link to the image rather than actually posting the image itself, especially if the pic is large, for the sake of mercy unto those who have slow connections (like me- Ysa).

7. Please try to at least use decent grammar. Perfect grammar is not required, but at the very least try not to use chatspeak--type "you" instead of "u", "people" instead of "ppl", etc. Things along the lines of "lol", "wtf", "imo", and "btw" are fine, though.

8. If you get a name change, please let me know. That way I won't inadvertently chew someone with an unfamiliar name out for not stating that they want to join when in reality they're already a member. XD; It's preferred that you don't post just to say that you've gotten a name change, though; if you don't have anything else to say besides that, PM me to let me know about your name change instead.

Now, the Members List:

Owner: Ysavvryl

The owner can add new members and ban people, but otherwise we're all just equals.

Second In Command: Dilasc

Can do the same stuff as the owner, and if the owner is inactive for some time (whether it be for vacation or anything), he/she will take over the club until the owner is back.

Co-Owners:
Nobody at the moment.

Co-owners can pretty much do the same thing as the Owner. Do not ask to be a Co-owner, ever! You must prove yourself worthy of the position with qualities such as activity, prolificity, and helpfulness.

Members:
Pikablu Lv.X
ChaRichard
Shadow Enigma
BynineB
Terry. T.
TheSequelReturns
shac
Mew-100
otaku-dono
Automatistic
handymankg2
JammyU
Tyranitar trainer
surfer treecko
Kindrindra
leaderfraser
Joanie
blue furret
Flamander
Farmermon
Bossk
Papa. L
team_magma93
Eevee248
shiningsloth13
Food Guy
the jman
Nidoprince
pagangirl
ben_pokemon
col_serra
MechaMage
blitzerzero
GalladeRocks
Rangeet
Pokoton Returns
^^Yoshinichi^^
FireFox13
outkin
Toucan96
chipface123
BlackySpyro
Nacreous
Mercury Lamp
TDCass
Will-powered Spriter
ebilly99
SergeiDragunov
Kiruria
PsychicChampion
evelutionrex
LugiaSoul
Mewkachu
Grovyl
Murky_Night
King of Pichus
Neo Duality
Calicocat
Timeswitch
Infernape77
Korobooshi Kojiro
Evernis the Parallel
Extreme Floatzel
Sponge
KillingEdge
Peters
Pink Lapras
A-l-e-x-99
Ky-nim
gzap
Rinne
MewLover360
Ψosiden
lucarioisawesome
legnak
millarc3005
Chimchar93
vanilla1868
Seress
iloveinfernape
Dialga6
DarkForce
Totodile is BEAST
Loreni333
Gelatino95
Hilijix
Kissmygrass96
Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb
Blahboy
bobyjoe5000
FireFox13
DittoDude63
Pacifist3000
LucariStrika
LokiTheGengar
Darkfire98989
Aizle Syracuse
FlyShyGuy
Genton
AffroBull
Zekshirom
ShinyRaikou
MastersOfMonsters
Qymaen
Tyoyo3131
StaraptorEmpoleon
PinkViper
cooloolcool
Thermatic
bug pro
Earth Wolf-Howl
Pokemonpa7
Okovango
Missingno. Master
Krazy95
Srivats123

Members can start topics just like the owner, second-in-command, and co-owners can, but cannot induct or ban other members.

Currently going on:

Club-made fakemon!

Name: Scalange (French of Angelfish, Scalaires and Ange)
Type:Water/Ghost
Ability: Pressure/Intimidate DW: Hydration
Classification: The Abyssal pokemon
Pokedex entry:
Height/Weight: 2 feet 7 inches tall. 82 pounds

Description: Scalange is like an angelfish from hell (if that makes any sense). It has a thin body that has a long 'beak', a pear-shaped body with the larger end towards it front, a tall tail fin that seems to have a frayed edge, and large devil-wing shaped side fins. Being from the deep ocean, Scalange has bio-luminescent scales. It has a color scheme of pale yellow, bright orange, and bright crimson, with some black outlining. The color pattern around its eyes makes it seem as though it is big and angry.

Base Stats:
HP: 130
Attack: 50
Defense: 45
Sp. Attack:130
Sp. Defense:75
Speed: 60

Pokedex: When it angles its fins in such a way, it uses shadows to make scary faces and images of voids pop into their victims heads. It shucks their soul away while they're terrified.

Suggestions and new ideas (and activity...) are always welcome here.

Last edited:
w00t first post! Anyway, I'm back in the club, and I hope we can do something a bit different this time, such as a Grand Club Fakedex? I am trying to learn Sugi art so I might be able to do some for it.

So, I'm going to be active pretty much everyday, more so on the weekends. (Looks at a chance of Co-Ownership)

And also, not meaning to advertise or anything, but I'm making a website dedicated to fakemon. I'll tell you when it's up, k?

ChaRichard

<--- WOOT WOOT!!
Yeah I'm definitely staying. Fakemon are my life XD.

Should I still have a joining request?? if so, i would like to join.

If I need to aDD a fakemon, here we go.

Flushuzz(flush+buzz)
The volt pokemon
Water type
Starter for Palpo region.
http://blueboys-fakemon.webs.com/CRE_flushuzz-083d05fb_ful.png
Thats a pic.
Kind of based on a baby lugia.
Evolves into waytorfail(lv 16) and then zedaypii(lv 36)

Shadow Enigma

Whatisthisidonteven
Hey i would like ti rejoin this club since i was on the last club.i will be mostly active on weekends but sometimeson weekdays too.

P.S:do i have to make a new fakemon to join?

Last edited:
jelleye.png

That is Jelleye. #84 in the [Unnamed Region] Pokedex, and my first [failed] attempt at Sugimori art style. I can't believe that somehow I ended up with a 3D-ish effect though.

Jelleye is basically an eye inside a blob of luminous jelly. The eye is actually a brain in itself. The Jelly is very nutritious, and thus Jelleye doesn't need to eat, although it needs to be soaked in water in order to keep producing it. The Jelly is a special, mystic substance which allows Jelleye to pass through walls, giving it the Ghost type. That is necessary for self defence, since Jelleye is very weak in this form. Upon evolving, Jelleye loses it's Ghost Type.

Many people capture and take Jelleye's jelly, since it makes good medicine. That is Illegal.
~*~*~*~*~*~

In the last club, I had posted about the first episode of the [Unnamed Region] anime. Here it is again, along with the 2nd episode.

Episode 001: Father's name is Giovanni!

After sneaking into the Team Rocket base in the [Unnamed] region, Ash discovers that Giovanni is his father! Which means that a person called Silver is his brother! To get the truth, Ash journeys to find Silver. Thus begins his Journey in the [Unnamed] region.

Next Episode:

Episode 002: Save The Jelleye! Team Rocket returns!

(Info coming soon)

So hey, It's the fourth edition of the Club, I haven't seen much of a response. Come on, guys.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Please don't post one-liners. I've got you all on the temporary list, but you should make a more substantial post. And if you looked over the first post, it says 'just make a regular post' to rejoin. Like a new fakemon or a comment/critique of somebody's fakemon (emphasizes commenting part).

So I'll readd Pikablu Lv. X and ChaRichard. Shadow Enigima, your question is answered in the first post, but I'll go ahead and readd you; just try to post something a little more substantial from now on. Neekerisanni123, I'd like to see see something more for you to rejoin.

@ Pikablu: I'm not sure Giovanni would be Ash's father and be unknown this long, but then I don't follow the anime or manga. But I do like Jelleye. Jelly creatures are such fun. And good reasoning with the Ghost type, why it's there and that it loses it.

@ChaRichard: That's a nice Spore creature and fakemon. It gains an Electric secondary upon evolution, right? The name Flushuzz strikes me as a bit weird, though. It makes me think it belongs to a toilet Pokemon (which would be downright strange).

Shadow Enigma

Whatisthisidonteven
Okay then, so I have an idea for some fakemon

Jerm-Germ pokemon
type-Poison
trait-aftermath/poisonpoint/heatproof
evolution-jerm---lvl15-->bactareax---lvl24-->abeom

Bactareax-bacterium pokemon
type-poison

abeom
type-poison

Also,they all multiply very fast and thus hatch very fast in maybe like 100 steps
I am currently working on pics and will post them as soon as they are complete

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Pwah, 'allo! I'm back! And I want to join. To prove my utter seriousness, here's a fakemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzl7x7E7iE&feature=channel_page

Yes, it's a youtube link. Random, I know, but... The picture's in the second half. Anyway, Bloatoth is a Bug/Dark type. It's stats are 135/116/73/69/82/43. It evolves when it's leveled up with a Odd Amber attached to it. It learns a lot more physical moves than Mothim did, including some punching moves.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Joining again.
Lairon evo!
Crushon
Steel/Rock
Moves:
1-Metal Claw
1-Rock Tomb
1-Earthquake
1-Fire Punch
Ability-Rock Head/Total Sturdy

That should get me in.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
You can count me in again. (darn, I missed the first post...)

Here's a grass starter I've been working on just to celebrate the new club. I'm thinking about posting my entire fakemon dex in order (by number) this time around.

Number: #001
Name: Arvine (Archaeopteryx + Vine)
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow

Des: A small reptile-like avian with small wings unable to support its weight in flight. It has small claw-like fingers at the end of its wings. Its head it reminiscent of a dinosaur, but still has the general shape of a beak, albeit with little teeth. It has large blue eyes, and tanish-colored skin. Its body is covered with small leaf-like feathers that, like the wings, aren't yet big enough to support flight. The only long ones are the end feathers on its wings and its large tail feathers which look more like long thin leaves than feathers.

Dex Entry: Because it recently hatched, its wings are not yet strong enough for it to fly. It relies on its strong legs to quickly escape danger.

Evo Line: Arvine -> Archanch (level 17) -> Arcanthern (level 32)

Last edited:

shac

Hi all! Yes, we're back in the game!
I was sorry when Sike backed out, but good to have Ysavvryl take the throne!
Let's celebrate with yet another fakemon contest, shall we?

And I like the sound of a gran fakedex........!!

ChaRichard

<--- WOOT WOOT!!
GreAt fakemon contest soon :D.
Since we never got te chance to finish MFiii, in order of the new club I give you:

MFIV
Name:
The Pokemon
type
Ability:
Description:
Dex entry:
Sig move:Tidal wave
Power: 120
Acc: 50
Description: Imagine surf, double it, and you have tidal waves pet cat. this is literally a WALL of water, however, its acc is low because, well, other pokemon can swim. It's a OHKO for pokemon with no legs, and does not effect any fish based pokemon.
Base stats:

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Woohoo! I'm back!

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot you can't ask to be a Co-Owner. But if it's possible....

Remember the Arata Dex guys? Well with 100 Fakémon it's complete!

1. Lizleaf (Grass) The Little Lizard Pokémon
2. Leafard (Grass) The Big Lizard Pokémon
3. Leafoyal (Grass) The Royal Lizard Pokémon
4. Watafrog (Water) The Frog Pokémon
5. Neckater (Water) The Neck Fish Pokémon
6. Branchater (Water/Dragon) The Long Neck Pokémon
7. Willo (Fire/Ghost) The Skull Whisp Pokémon
8. Willogrim (Fire/Ghost) The Scythe Pokémon
9. Reaperking (Fire/Dark) The Reaper Pokémon
10. Hoghog (Normal) The Spiky Pokémon
11. PorcuPorcu (Normal) The Spiky Pokémon
12. Flapatch (Normal/Flying) The Plug Bird Pokémon
13. Eaglattached (Flying/Fighting) The Defender Pokémon
14. Östeed (Normal/Flying) (Prenoucned "Eer-Steed") The Fast Bird Pokémon
15. Bugly (Bug) The Ugly Bug Pokémon
16. Coloseal (Bug) The Cocoon Pokémon
17. Mummoth (Bug/Flying) The Mummy Pokémon
18. Batteremote (Electric/Steel) The Battery Pokémon
19. Batotive (Electric/Steel) The Positive Pokémon
20. Negatery (Electric/Steel) The Negative Pokémon
21. Balaball (Normal) The Balance Pokémon
22. Goni (Rock) The Small Golem Pokémon
23. Goant (Rock) The Giant Golem Pokémon
24. Goletemple (Rock) The Temple Pokémon
25. Plaspin (Psychic) The Magic Pokémon
26. Pladuo (Psychic) The Magic Duo Pokémon
27. Skelefish (Water/Dark) The Undead Fish Pokémon
28. Vabat (Poison/Flying) The Vampire Pokémon
29. Drrabatla (Poison/Flying) The Dracula Pokémon
30. Rusarus (Dragon/Rock) The Fast Fossil Pokémon
31. Jogrex (Dragon/Rock) The Fast Fossil Pokémon
32. Cannosil (Rock) The Cannon Fossil Pokémon
33. Barrannon (Rock) The Cannon Fossil Pokémon
34. Fortust (Ghost/Psychic) The Fortune Pokémon
35. Vortune (Ghost/Psychic) The Dimension Pokémon
36. Sonimeow (Normal) The Screech Cat Pokémon
37. Apantice (Fighting) The Apprentice Panda Pokémon
38. Panpei (Fighting) The Senpei Panda Pokémon
39. Pansei (Fighting) The Sensei Panda Pokémon
40. Tadini (Water) The Tadpole Pokémon
41. Minitoad (Water) The Small Frog Pokémon
42. Wartongue (Water/Poison) The Wart Pokémon
43. Drillemole (Ground) The Drill Pokémon
44. Drillclaw (Ground) The Drill Pokémon
45. Acidi (Poison) The PH Pokémon
46. Alkaler (Poison) The PH Pokémon
47. Flamower (Fire/Grass) The Fire Flower Pokémon
48. Coalwood (Fire/Grass) The Coal Tree Pokémon
49. Skatewrap (Ice) The Cold Skater Pokémon
50. Chingling
51. Chimecho
52. Triplechime (Psychic) The Windchime Pokémon
53. Cubsol (Dark) The Bad Luck Pokémon
54. Absol
55. Destisol (Dark) The Fate Pokémon
56. Shuppet
57. Banette
58. Voodoll (Ghost) The Voodoo Pokémon
59. Duskull
60. Dusclops
61. Dusknoir
62. Scyther
63. Scizor
64. Pinser
65. Gilloteen (Bug/Steel) The Cut Pokémon
66. Heracross
67. Jubileetle (Bug/Fighting) The Bettle Pokémon
68. Eevee
69. Flareon
70. Vaporeon
71. Jolteon
72. Espeon
73. Umbreon
74. Leafeon
75. Glaceon
76. Spookeon (Ghost) The Soul Pokémon
77. Draceon (Dragon) The Ancient Pokémon
78. Snorunt
79. Glalie
80. Frosslass
81. Magikarp
82. Gyrados
83. Ditto
84. Prankknarp (Normal) The Prank Pokémon
85. Galaxarock (Rock) The Comet Pokémon
86. Lunatone
87. Solrock
88. Lapicle (Water) The Mini Surf Pokémon
89. Lapras
90. Rotom
91. Atotiny (Electric/Fire) The Atom Pokémon
92. Trovus (Electric/Steel) The Virus Pokémon
93. Cloudpuff (Water/Flying) The Cloud Pokémon
94. Dragale (Dragon/Flying) The Wind Dragon Pokémon
95. Dralaze (Dragon/Fire) The Fire Dragon Pokémon
96. Draqua (Dragon/Water) The Water Dragon Pokémon
97. Swinkey (Normal) The Jungle Pokémon
98. Lunadusk (Dark) The Dusk Pokémon
99. Soladawn (Fire) The Dawn Pokémon
100. Risiset (Ice/Fire) The Rising Set Pokémon

That's the Arata Pokédex Complete!

And the Arata Animé Episodes in order, here are some!

001: Theif! New Adventure!
002: First Battle! VS Owen!
003: The Road to Oxoford City
004: World Relations! Chikorita and Cyndaquil!
005: Oxoford City and the PokéWalker!
006: GYM Battle! The Fire Trainer!
007: Rival Again! VS Owen & Totodile!
008: Evolution Conclusion! Willogrim!
009: Richard's Evolution! Quilava!
010: Forest Stumped Part 1
011: Forest Stumped Part 2
012: The Mysterious Mountain! Banbur Town!
013: The Dream Team
014: Chikorita VS Bulbasaur
015: The Lake T'wards the Cave! Evolution for Richard!
016: Got Flash?
017: The Secret Fossils of the Cave
018: Quary City! Fossil Specialists!
019: GYM Closed?! Museum Heist!
020: Owen Again! Double Battle: Croconaw & PorcuPorcu VS Chikorita & Neckater!

That's the first 20 episodes, if you need any info I'll be happy to give it to you!

Last edited:

Shadow Enigma

Whatisthisidonteven
MFIV
Name:
The Pokemon
type:Water Ice
Ability:
Description:
Dex entry:
Description: Imagine surf, double it, and you have tidal waves pet cat. this is literally a WALL of water, however, its acc is low because, well, other pokemon can swim. It's a OHKO for pokemon with no legs, and does not effect any fish based pokemon.
Base stats:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
If you don't mind, I'd rather hold off on the contest until September. Right now I'm watching who posts to transfer. I've got everyone who's posted by now in. As for a grand 'dex, nice idea. I'm just not good at pretty formatting (as might be seen), so anyone else is welcome to try. How would you work in the people like Dilasc and Mew-100 who have their own 'dex lists?

@Terry T: Yeah, it gets you in, but doesn't Lairon evolve into Aggron already? How do you get Crushon?

@TheSequelReturns: Nice little grassy dinosaur you've got there. Arvine is a nifty name.

@Mew-100: I always like people who put the effort into making a full 'dex of their own. Some of them sound intriguing... and you've got panda fakemon!

I made the MFIV form a little neater. I'm wondering how the game programming would distinguish Pokemon with no legs, though...

Name:
Type:Water Ice
Ability:
Dex entry:

Description: *NAME* is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord).

Base stats:

I made a banner for the club! More coming soon!

fakemonclubbanner.png

And here is the code!
(Remove the .'s inside the brackets)

[.IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2797/fakemonclubbanner.png[./IMG]

Oh right, and for MFIV

Name: Lapatlantis
Evolves from Lapras
Evolution method:
Ability:
Dex entry:

Description: *NAME* is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord).

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
first off, MFIV

Evolves from Lapras
Evolution method:
Ability: Water Veil / Storm Drain
Dex entry:

-------------------------------------------------------

Next, Balon Dex entry #2

Number: #002
Name: Archanch (Archaeopteryx + Branch)
Type: Grass / Flying
Ability: Overgrow

Des: Its gotten a little taller, but also a bit skinnier. Its claw-like hands are still on the ends of its wings, kind of like an Aerodactyl's. Its beak is more pronounced, and its neck is also a bit longer which makes its head stick out a bit in front of its body. Its wings have more feathers of varying colors and lengths and are now big and strong enough to enable it to fly. The leaf-like feathers on its wings now range in color from the tannish green short feathers to the emerald green primary feathers which can be quite long but thin. Its skin is a light green color, and it has a tan underbelly. Its tail has long, thin, curly feathers that are more leaf-like than feather-like. Its bluish purple eyes are now further back along the sides of its head, giving it a distinct "raptor"-like appearance.

Dex Entry: Its unique eyes let it see a broader spectrum of light than humans. It can detect even the slightest change in color from up to a mile away.

Evo Line: from Arvine (level 17) -> Archanch -> Arcanthern (level 32)

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Evolves from Lapras
Evolution method:
Ability: Water Veil / Storm Drain
Dex entry:

Description: Lapatlantis is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord). Its shell resembles a city, with Remoraid and Clampearl civilizations on it.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
My replies didn't make it on my last post somehow...

Anyway, I really like the banner, especially the color choices.

I'm glad to see that the Mystery Fakemon and the Contests are back. (well, the contests are coming soon anyway)

And I'd really like to work with the Grand Fakedex idea. It seems like that could be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.