• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Hi, I was in the old club
Here's a Fakemon

Dunpirit
No 521
Class: Desert Spirit Pokemon
Type: Ground/Ghost
Height: 2'01''
Weight: 20.3lbs
Ability: Sand Veil
Description: A smallish floating sandy, pear-shaped blob. It has floating ghostly hands and a stone emblem on its chest
Pokedex Entry: They hide in the sand. In someone walked past a hidden Dunpirit in would look like a small lump of sand. The enjoy scaring explorers
Evolution line: Dunpirit - lvl 26 - Sanspirito

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I was in the old fake club...

Okeydokies, new fakemon time:

Pharoedon
Class: King Pokemon
Type: Rock/Ghost
Ability: Levitate
Description: A zombie-like Peteradon, with blue flames in it's eyes. Also with soem kind of rocky crown on it's head.
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon's cry could tear appart continents. It suppsosedly was the ruler of a great army.

The main legendary of my region. You find it at the bottom of some mountain-cave thingy. It's based off those Egyptain rulers that I cannot spell for my life.

In the room you find it in, there is braille on the walls. It talks about it' conflict with anotehr ruler of a faraway land called Regigigas...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Here's number 6.

Number: #006
Name: Tigraze (Tiger + Blaze)
Type: Fire / Dark
Ability: Blaze

Des: It is now a fairly large pokemon, but still not very tall. Its face has Yellow stripes that go above its eyes and extend off into tufts of fur that stick off of its head. Its front teeth are also quite long and stick out almost like a saber-tooth tiger. Its claws are also longer and have a bit of a jagged edge to them. Its legs are very muscular, and it has immense strength for its size. The fire-line along its spine is now very bright and hot and gives a noticeable impression of hot air over it (that distinct wave the air gets when hot). The tufts of fur on its shoulder and hip joints is also more layered and jagged looking. The stripes are thicker and longer and now spread all over its body except for its face and stomach. Its tail ends in a large spiky tuft of white fur.

Dex Entry: Tigraze are extremely territorial, and will hunt any other Tigraze that enters its territory. They rival with mountain dragons over territory.

Evo Line: from Bricub (level 16) -> from Priburn (level 34) -> Tigraze

Am I the only one who still feels bad vibes from the idea of this Grandeous fakedex, especially on a Wiki, which I'm not good at making pages for.

That said, 2 or 3 person collaborations could work, but you're asking near or even more than 15 people to make a region peacefully.

This could fall apart, but I'll let it be for now.

We shall be making a GROUP of regions.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Come on... Number III died?
Meh, feels nice to be posting on the fourth page rather than the, say, one-hundred-and-eleventh.

Surfer Treeco: Nice. Very nice. By the way, you mean a Pharoh, correct?
Anyway, I like how it's a rival to regigigas... and, to make that even more pronounced, you made it so it is rumored shatter continents, which contrasts nicely with the myth Regigigas moved the continents.

JammyU: I've never actualy seen Jurasic Park, but, I must say those are some nicely thought out Fakemon. The way you made them so they could use oil in multiple ways... genius.

Anyway... I'm going to just go ahead and post my Gym Leaders and Elite Four in celebration of my birthday.

Name: Tanya
Badge: Paw Badge
Type: Rock

Name: (The great) Fistor
Badge: Uppercut Badge
Type: Fighting

Name: Fresly
Badge: Drift Badge
Type: Ice

Name: Lotus
Badge: (Unnamed)
Type: Water

Name: Adam
Badge: Ion Badge
Type: Electric

Name: Energia
Badge: Sky Badge
Type: Flying

Name: Sparkle
Badge: Gleam Badge
Type: Steel

Name: Sora
Badge: Soar Badge (Still thinking about this one's name...)
Type: Bug

Elite Four:

Name: Ecton
Type: Ghost

Name: Amore
Type: Fire

Name: Fern
Type: Grass

Name: Kitsie
Type: Normal

By the way, Kitsie is Tanya's older sister. Can you figure out where their name comes from?

They both wear costumes. Not halloween-style, you know, cosplay style. A hat here, a shoe there, a fake tail who-knows-where... ya.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
More questions on the wiki 1: Who can edit the pages? and 2: What use would it be outside of just a collection?

I added the returning members. There's a few active posters that I recall who haven't posted yet, but they've got until Saturday to show up.

@Tyranitaur Trainer: Dunpirit reminds me of some video game enemy; can't remember where, but I'm sure I've seen something like it. Still, sounds fun.

@surfer treecko: Pharoedon is cool, but to make sure it is connected to Eygptian pharaohs, put a snake on the crown. If a drawing of it had the ancient Eygptian style, it would look awesome. Check your grammer on the Braille part, though (sorry, internal editor is bugging me).

@TheSequelReturns: I'd stick with the Grass line, but I can think of plenty of people who would love the Bricub line. Espeically since it's a fire tiger.

@Kindrindra: It didn't really die; Sike wanted to free up her free time, so to speak.

On your Leaders, Sparkle the Steel Leader made me laugh; I hope she has a good sense of humor. They all seem kind of young, but passable. I seem to think that every generation had at least one old Leader/Elite. Agatha, Bertha, and Wattson come to mind. And Perfume Badge came to mind for Lotus (flower name plus Water type, kinda fitting).

Dilasc

Boip!
This Wiki has led to a rise in single line posts. As second in command, I will remind you all that regardless of the reason, it is spam.

Put some meat on your posts or you can't have any pudding... not that any of you youngsters would get the reference.

That said, if you're making groups, make them now, as I'd like to have partners who know what they're doing and have lotsa common sense.

Otherwise, the page is just a place to detract from the club's post value, and I won't let that happen.

Now, for something new: we return to scheduled Pokedex order, carried over from previous club. I will be starting from the beginning again after we end so I can get more feedback... I notice most people get wrapped up in their own ideas.

Aerows is the archer of the wind, it looks like a badass cupid, but the wings are too small for flight, yet it can glide like the wind. With such accuracy, it has No Guard or can be a Snipe user. It can also be given ability tutor to learn Levitate.

Evolved, it can become Aerowga becoming more powerful.

Aerows is a Fight/Wind type, an interesting combo for sure.

Last edited:

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I too am getting that bad vibe that Dilasc referred to about the wiki pages. Unless you're going to go for the full blown site dedicated to a user-created game/region like me and my partners have, I don't see why you need web pages as opposed to just discussing your ideas here. After all, here you get the benefit of the other members' comments and advice and the club by itself has served us perfectly well so far, has it not? The only use I see is the archiving idea, but I'm pretty sure everyone would have their own lists of their own fakemon, and do we really need to be able to access other peoples fakemon info after we've each helped them out with suggestions etc.?

Anyway, back to business as usual as it were;

Kindrindra: Nice Gym's, Ice early on and Bug last are especially unusual (in a good way :D) and thanks for the compliments on my starters. :) I think I might follow your lead and get some opinions on my Gym Leaders:

City: Lithos City.
Name: Kimberley.
Type Speciality: Steel.
Profile: The daughter of a busy mining supervisor, Kimberley turned to Pokemon training out of boredom. She showed, however, some hidden talent and quickly rose through the ranks to become Lithos Gym Leader with her hardy and devious Steel-types.
Rewards: Crater Badge + TM Metal Claw
Team:
> Lvl. 16 Metropede (Bug/Steel)
> Lvl. 12 Mawile (Steel)
> Lvl. 10 Aron (Steel/Rock)

City: Duskvine Village
Name: Blake.
Type Speciality: Dark.
Profile: Though the Duskvine Villagers are famously reserved and mysterious, Blake’s tendency to spend more time with his shadowy Pokemon than other people makes even his neighbours nervous around this reclusive young boy.
Rewards: Thorn Badge + TM ?
Team:
> Lvl. 20 Nautileaf (Grass/Dark)
> Lvl. 22 Dreadra (Dark)
> Lvl. 18 Illura (Dark)

City: Russet City
Name: Juliet.
Type Speciality: Poison.
Profile: A typical sullen city-kid, Juliet’s Pokemon feed of off the smoggy pallor that surrounds Russet City. Her name’s poetic origins contrast her less-than-dramatic attitude to life in general, though learning of the original Juliet’s tragic end spurred her interest in poison and venoms.
Rewards: Smog Badge + TM Toxic
Team:
> Lvl. 26 Gengar (Ghost/Poison)
> Lvl. 24 Heatoad (Fire/Poison)
> Lvl. 24 Spinarak (Bug/Poison)

City: Stalvern City.
Name: Savannah.
Type Speciality: Ground.
Profile: Though she takes every opportunity to venture out into the desert to train her Pokemon, Savannah is always loyal to her friends and neighbours and fiercly guards the well-hidden town of Stalvern.
Rewards: Dune Badge + TM ?
Team:
> Lvl. 32 Styrone (Rock/Ground)
> Lvl. 28 Sandslash (Ground)
> Lvl. 26 Spykin (Ground/Fighting)

City: Redwood Grove.
Name: Skyler + Claudia.
Type Speciality: Flying.
Profile: This brother and sister team rules the roost in Redwood Grove. Their powerful father assured them their place as Gym Leaders, but don’t be fooled, their battleground is in their element and their pokemon aren’t just pampered pets.
Rewards: Aviation Badge (better name?) + TM ?
Team:
Skyler
> Lvl. 38 Jaylark (Aether/Flying)
> Lvl. 34 Farfetch’d (Normal/Flying)
Claudia
> Lvl. 38 Drifblim (Ghost/Flying)
> Lvl. 35 Xatu (Psychic/Flying)
> Lvl. 34 Chatot (Normal/Flying)

City: Tempest Village.
Name: Zach. (Sprite)
Type Speciality: Electric.
Profile: An astonishing combination of eccentric inventor and wise elder, Zach is both respected and loved by the people of Tempest Village. His lightningrod-topped gym sticks out like a sore thumb in the sleepy village of round-houses and terrace gardens.
Rewards: ? Badge + HM Strength/Rock Climb
Team:
> Lvl. 46 Granico (Rock/Electric)
> Lvl. 44 Ampharos (Electric)
> Lvl. 40 Lanturn (Electric/Water)
> Lvl. 40 Reafear (Electric/Flying)

City: Igna Village.
Name: Ignacio.
Type Speciality: Fire.
Profile: Ignacio’s great-great-grandfather founded Igna Village and built it’s citadel after being saved from an eruption of the volcano by the Guardian. The Magma Knights are nowadays more monk-like than warriors but Ignacio continues his knightly conquests in the form of accepting Gym Challenges in his imposing castle.
Rewards: ? Badge + HM Strength/Rock Climb
Team:
> Lvl. 46 Magroar (Rock/Fire)
> Lvl. 44 Camerupt (Fire/Ground)
> Lvl. 40 Torkoal (Fire)
> Lvl. 40 Draboil (Fire)

City: Frostwind Lake.
Name: Herman.
Type Speciality: Ice.
Profile: Herman meditates almost ceaselessly in his isolated house on the banks of Frostwind Lake. Many challengers are beaten by the effort of reaching his abode before they even encounter his icy team.
Rewards: Crystal Badge + TM ?
Team:
> Lvl. 51 Nanupick (Ice/Steel)
> Lvl. 50 Blizzopard (Ice/Aether)
> Lvl. 48 Pufferno (Ice/Fire)
> Lvl. 48 Jynx (Ice/Psychic)

Last edited:

shac

@Kindrindra: Nice gym set. All of the leaders are young, and most of them are teens - that does not seem right somehow. I say put in a bit variety in the age department.

@TheSequelReturns: Ooh! Tigraze seems scary! Hunt other ones? My, are they fierce! Seems like a bolder looking Raikou bar the headdress thingy designwise though.

@JammyU: Arte those dragons fossil revivals?
But then my good friend, you have to tell us about those new pokemon! Blizzopard, Magroar, Granico, Jaylark all are intriguing names. Do tell more!

As for the Wiki, I think it's a good effort to retain fakemon hype. I mean it will remain even after we have lost interest in the whole fakemon business someday (ooooh! scary thought!), right? Then we can always come back to check our works. That should be fun. But I recommend we take it slow. Keep the fire burning here.....and keep the coals aglow there, you know what I mean...

Okay, new fakemon time:

This is not really new; I posted this in the FC III, just before it got doomed. Thought I would just post it again here,

Elfool: - the elf pokemon (counterpart of mime jr.)
Type: Normal (I do not like new types per se, but I think this line sits best under 'Magic')
Des: Elfool is a little pokemon about the size of a mime jr. though with distinct legs. It's more like a brownie, with knobbly feet, twiggy arms, roundish face with a forgetful look. It has got a fairy hat with a Christmas bell at the tip. It wears a overall that's striped red and green.

Elfool evolves into Elfiend (dark version) when exposed to a dusk stone, or a Elfairy (light version) when exposed to a dawn stone.

Last edited:

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
Hi, just thought I'd post and say I'm back in! I forgot about this club and haven't posted in months, so its good to be back :)

I'm making a fake game with my cuz (Tyranitar Trainer, I think he's already joined), our reigon is a twin reigon, that is to say theres two islands (One half each obviously :D) and each has 8 gyms of its own. I've already designed quite a few places and cities etc.

I guess I'll give some people feedback (As no one else ever does):

Shac: Elfool sounds funny (Good funny :))
JammyU: Nice gym rosters. I particually like that you've put Gengar in a poison gym, very unusual!
Dilasc: Aeorows is cool, and the ability tutor sounds very interesting!
Kindrindra: Preteen, as in 11 or 12? That's a bit young to be a gym leader! I like the rosters and the types though, espically Bug as the 8th :D
TheSequelReturns: Tigraze sounds awesome, I want one!
surfer treecko: I like the rivalry with Regigigas thing, as well as the fact its based on Ancient Egypt.
Tyranitar Trainer: As I've already told you, that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see it's evo!

So yeah. I'll post some of my stuff next time :D

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Hello leaderfraser! I don't remember you personally, but you're on the list, so it's all good. Hope to see some of your stuff soon.

@JammyU: Nice ideas with those Gym leaders: I like Juliet's background and the description of the Electric Gym sticking out like a sore thumb. Emergent Badge is a weird name (possibly a Grass type). Has Aviator Badge been used? And for some reason, the Dark Gym description and its Pokemon made me think Thorn Badge for it. Just some ideas.

Also, I always love it when people use certain names. Herman is one of them.

@shac: Did I respond to Elfool last time? I don't remember. But it's a funny little Pokemon, being kind of Christmas-y and the expression you described. And both evolution names are great; I'd want to try working both into one team.

The second of the Arkahn legends here. The reasoning behind the name is a bit lengthy, so here it goes. It's the sounds of a thunderstorm, the 'huuuuu' of the wind blowing and the clap of thunder being the 'kyo' part. Plus, since this is a different culture, they could have different ideas for what those sounds would be written as.

Hu-kyo
The Northern Dragon Pokemon
Type: Electric/Dragon (legendary)
Ability: (undecided)
Pokedex entry: Known as the Master of Thunder, Hu-kyo tests the heart of those who seek him out. He often appears in flashes in darkened skies.

Description: Hu-kyo’s body is black, long, and serpentine (no limbs). The irises of his eyes are large and black, and he can blend in flawlessly into any stormy night. Except for this: all along the sides of his body are electric yellow fins, glowing bright and strong. He has a large fan-shaped tail, with five sparking wires trailing behind. More sparking wires serve as his whiskers. Since most of the time he is in motion, estimates say that he is forty yards long.

Location: The Gray Mountains in the north part of Jasper, to the east of the swamp forest area.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
More new pokemon...

Wudchik
Woodpecker Pokemon
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Guts/Skill Link
Pokedex Entry: Wudchik seacrhes for food by pecking at tree bark. It is often mistaken for a drill.

Description: Wudchuk has a simalar appearence to those bird statues that bob up and down. It has a red bandana around it's head.

(Evolution of Wudchik, can't decide name)
Drill Pokemon
Type: Fighting/Flying
Ability: Guts/Skill Link
Pokedex Entry: At night you can hear (PPokemon's Name) pecking at steel to toughen itself up.

Dectription: Uh... The other one but bigger? I haven't decided yet...

Locations: (Grass) Route 302, Route 303, Dewdrop Forest, Route 309, Route 310
Locations: (Headbutt) Lake Typhoon, Lake Tempest

No grammar mistakes here. (I think)

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Here's the evo to my desert spirit pokemon

Sanspirito (Sand+ Spirit+ o)
No 053/ No 5??
Type: Ghost/Ground
Class: Sandstorm Pokemon
Height: 3'05''
Weight: 47.3lbs
Ability: Sand Stream
Description: In body shape it is a larger version on it pre-evo. It now has larger ghostly hands and has a floating tail like think that is in the shape of a tornad. Its mouth is a large circular vaccum and it has 5 stone tablets on its back, sides and head
Dex Entry: The stone tablets on it back are said to tell the legend of the creation of Narrantos. Some scientist have claimed they have proven this false
Evolution line: Dunpirit - lvl 30 - Sanspirito
Base Stats
HP 70
ATK 70
DEF 80
SP. ATK 100
SP. DEF 75
SPD 55

Edit:
http://i32.*******.com/4j3rr8.jpg

http://i25.*******.com/2rpfpmd.jpg

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I am not joining the Wiki, it's quite pointless if I do say, because why did this club get ressurected in the first place if there's going to be a Wiki taking over. I seriously am confused.

Anyway, more Pokémon Fusion techinques!
Relichu
1xRaichu
3xPikachu

Ruinairect
1xRuirug
1xRushsect
1xAerodactyl
1xAterghost

I don't get ruinairect, but...
Check the Cardos Dex for your favourites then ask what fusions to do!

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Kindrindra: I like the organization of your gyms, and I kind of like how one of the elite four is a preteen. Kind of reminds me of how the player is supposed to be around 10 years old.

@Ysavvryl: I'm a huge fan of the grass starters so I tend to make them more to my liking than others. And I love Hu-Kyo, Especially the contrast from black and electric yellow.

@Dilasc: Aerows has a really cool design. I can't say I've ever considered using a Cupid before.

@JammyU: Its interesting how your first gym is steel typed. Kind of gives the fire starter an advantage huh?

@surfer treecko: How about Wudrill?

The water line will come later, I'm still working out a few details. But here's a few details about Balon (my region).

Balon is located on the north-eastern side of a very large island. The western side is mostly plains and forests that join into a mountain range to the south, a thick jungle-like forest in the central area, and the ocean in the north. A large lake is located in the south, across the mountains, and a river connects it to the ocean. The north western shore has many large cliffs. Three small islands are scattered across the ocean in the north. Further toward the south western side is a large desert-like area surrounded by short rocky mountains. A large plateau rises from the desert. The land on the other side of the desert is divided from the mainland by a large channel. The other side is much smaller than the mainland. And is also far more rugged with hills, tundra, and a swamp.

More later...

ChaRichard

<--- WOOT WOOT!!
sorry i haven't been on in AGES, ive been supa busy.

Welnown
The knowledge pokemon
Psychic/steel type
Desc: A large circle with two gigantic yellow eyes.it is made out of metal, and all around the edge of the circle, it has unown stuck on it.
Dex entry: this creature is themaster of the ghosts(referring to the legendary gosts in my region) and often exercises its authority to reign destruction over the land.

To evolve get all 28 unowns(including! and ? unowns) in one box, plus the three ghosts(in my game the box capacity goes up to 35)

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
Narrantos:

Hi!

Seeing as I can't post pictures right now, I'll fill you in on Narrantos in general. Those who were in the last club might remember some of this. As I said, Narrantos is a twin reigon, with one half being made by me and the other half Tyranitar Trainer, so I'll go into detail about my bit :D

Southern Narrantos can be described as a wetland reigon, as in there is alot of marsh and swampland, as well as many lakes and rivers. However in the south, a huge expense of grassland called the Great Plains stretches on of the map. Of the remaining land, half is covered by thick jungle. Over to the East is a huge inactive (For now. more on that some other time) volcano, with a small settlement near the summit. Next to this are two other mountains, Mount Thang (Pronounced fang, it just looks cooler with the th) and Mount Surge. Between these two peaks is the Steel Valley.(Cookie for who guess what type of pokemon live there! :)) Over to the West, is a huge hydroelectric dam, which supplies the electricity for the whole island! Nearby is a yet unnamed city that host the electric gym. If you go north to a small island, you'll come to Twilight city, the biggest city in pokemon so far and Narrantoses (sp?) capital. Twilight city is famous for its many casinos. This city hosts the dark type gym and Twilight Tower. If you climb to the top of said tower, you can enjoy fabulous views of the reigon. To the north of the city is the Twilight Suspension Bridge, which connects the two islands of Narrantos together. To the south-east hidden deep in the jungle, is the Moonlight Lake, next to which is the Pyrimind of the Moon (The home of one of the legands, more later). There is also a fast flowing river, that runs from the dam into the sea. In the North runs the Narrantos Highway (A cycling road with a cool name :)) It runs from Twilight city to the middle of the reigon, and makes a handy shortcut alternative to trekking through the jungle. (But in the story you HAVE to go through the jungle , cous I'm mean. The bug gym is also there.)

Pew. Well yeah that's Southern Narrantos, expect its not, I've barley scratched the surface! There's more still to be made. I'll try and get a picture up as soon as I can. :D

So yeah, I'll comment on everyone else next time! ;026;

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Wudrill sounds like an okay name... I'll use that until I can think of a better one.

Another fakemon, I may have brought this up in the old fakemon thread...

Snocamb
Young Goat Pokemon
Type: Ice/Normal
Abilities: Sure Footed (Cannot be hit by entry hazards)/Gluttony
Pokedex: Snocamb is a very hardy pokemon, it can withstand sub zero temperatures. Their docile natures make them good for farming.
Description: A white goat. It's horns are bent in the shap of a snowflake.

Chevrile
Young Goat Pokemon
Type: Ice/Normal
Abilities: Sure Footed (Cannot be hit by entry hazards)/Gluttony
Pokedex: Chevrile are very sure footed, and can scale ledges with no problems. Their fleeces are cold to the touch.
Description: A large white goat. It's horns are bent in the shap of a snowflake. It has a beard made from icicles.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
V.Nice LF Some of that stuff I didn't no about, I'd post mine but it not ready

Well here the unconfirmed start to the games
The player awaken from there bed, they walk down stairs when their mother alert them to the alarming news report that there has been a explosion in Sycamore Town concerning the evil organization Team Sub-Zero. The player then rushes to Scymore town where he/she is told be a tatty looking un-named proffesor by the ruins of her lab that a team Sub-Zero goon has made of with a pokemon she was doing experimants on.
She then allows the player to pick a starter. The player then runs off after the grunt. When the player catches them, they challenge them to a battle with the grunt using the starter strong to yours. After the battle the player is returned to a the proffesor house were she awards them the starter the picked for there courage. And the adventure begins

* The proffesor lab is rebuilt afer the player have 4 gym badges

Status
Not open for further replies.