• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
hi, that seems pretty nice but if thats not a ledgendary i suggest changing the stats because thats pretty over powered, and impossible, because the maximum a stat can be is 255 on base stats, so its base is completely impossible, and that even overpowers deoxys, mewtwo, and arceus, and i'll honestly be surprised if they make one even faster than deoxys, more specially devoloped than mewtwo and then i'd litterally need a new pair of pants if one levels above 950 base stats not saying yours does... It levels at 655 (maxing you sp.att at 255)

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Darkfire98989: Hi! Yeah, it is overpowered, moreso then others we've had lately. It has a fairly cool concept for a star-origin legendary made of plasma, although when a star burns out, it usually collapses to a super-dense form. In that case, it needs to have a small size and a massive weight. Watch the power, but welcome to the club!

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I have two new abilities for Vadarth (Dark/Fighting now) and Yodos(still Psychic/Ghost):

Pure Thought: Psychic-type attacks are able to hit Dark-types. (Yodos)

Unstoppable Force: makes ghosts vulnerable to fighting-type attacks. (Vadarth)

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
hi, that seems pretty nice but if thats not a ledgendary i suggest changing the stats because thats pretty over powered, and impossible, because the maximum a stat can be is 255 on base stats, so its base is completely impossible, and that even overpowers deoxys, mewtwo, and arceus, and i'll honestly be surprised if they make one even faster than deoxys, more specially devoloped than mewtwo and then i'd litterally need a new pair of pants if one levels above 950 base stats not saying yours does... It levels at 655 (maxing you sp.att at 255)

Yh it is a bit over powered admittedly. It's my first time and It wasnt very thought out.

what about this?

HP:50
Attack:200
Defense:20
Sp. Attk:200
Sp. Def:30
Speed:150

Its still pretty powerful, which is intended, but not as powerful, and i lowerd other stats to balance it more.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Also, Ysavvryl gave me an idea for this pokemon, another forme of Zyblareos

Zyblareos(Golem Forme)
Dark/Fire
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 3000kg
Base happiness: 0
Base Stats
Attack:30
Defense:200
Sp. Attk:20
Sp. Def:200
Speed:50

This is basically Zyblareos before absorbing the heat required for its standard form (as mentioned in standards description)

CuriousHeartless

Wow, a Vacuum Wave would murder that thing so bad. Actually, it's so slow, any water or fighting type move would. WHy does he switch the order of his types? Also, you shold probably switch the heights and weights between the two. Why base 0 happiness instead of the standard 70?

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
to be honest, i like the stats much better, and I wouldnt be to happy either if i was the end result of a possible life extingiushing act... Also sneekreep has 0 happiness too, and sneekreep can be found anywhere at night, or in caves at anytime, i'm also thinking i should give it a large amounts of electric moves (electrocreeper) and destiny bond.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I'd like to join :)

Here is my joiny post fakemon:

Zyblareos
Fire/Dark
Burning Shadow pokemon
Height: 8'00"
Weight: 0.1kg
Base happiness: 0
Description: It is said that a Zyblareos comes into existence every time a solar systems sun burns out. Its insides are a core of flames, and it absorbs heat from around it to increase the intensity of this inner fire and increase its power.
Base Stats
Attack:200
Defense:20
Sp. Attk:300
Sp. Def:50
Speed:180

Weight looks dodgy, what's with some of the stats? It might have low HP, but to do that, HP must be like Shedinja MINUS Wonder Guard. I wanna see moves though:)

New move BTW:
High Stomp
Power 120
Power is only 30 when the Pokémon is on Yellow Health

XD

Infernape77

Err.... Darkfire, to think, the stats of the second one is still to overpowered, with 750 as total, even surpassed Arceus' stats :/ Except this is the new 'god' then, it's up to you xD Plus, you don't need to double post, eh.

And yay, no one noticed my very big post T.T

I've finished the Pokedex for Renva, based on tablet or IPad.

dexes-1.png

The blue is for male, and the pink is for female.
The Fakemon in the Pokedex: Civvee(male) and Rocoon(female)
The current dex:

#000 Shifairy (エルシーズ Elshizu/Erushizu)
#001 Ankyleaf (キロタネ Kylotane/Kirotane)
#002 ??????????
#003 ??????????
#004 Dinrex (フレアレックス Furearex/Furearekkusu)
#005 ??????????
#006 ??????????
#007 Pleswim (ウミシオ Umishio)
#008 ??????????
#009 ??????????
#010 Chiquail (カショズラ Kashozura)
#011 ??????????
#012 ??????????
#013 Foxly (フォクスレイ Foksurei/Fokusurei)
#014 Inphoon (タイコフ Taikofu)
#015 ??????????
#016 ??????????
#017 Onitro (タマネナカ Tamanenaka)
#018 Springtro (ネギナカ Neginaka)
#019 ??????????
#020 Larvike (ヨチュパイク Yochupike/Yochupaiku)
#021 Rocoon (マユグマ Mayuguma)
#022 Motsoil (チメガ Chimega)
#023 Hedspike (ヤマハリ Yamahari)
#024 ??????????
#025 Seawilly (カイソリ Kaisori)
#026 ??????????
#027 ??????????
#028 ??????????
#029 Kagami (カガミ Kagami)
#030 ??????????
#031 Lillipup
#032 Herdier
#034 Stoutland
#035 Munna
#036 Musharna
#037 Purrloin
#038 Liepard
#039 Solant (ヒアント Hianto)
#040 ??????????
#041 ??????????
#042 Pidove
#043 Tranquill
#044 Unfezant
#045 Civvee (ジャコウフェ Jakoufe)
#046 Blitzle
#047 Zebstrika
#048 Pansage
#049 Simisage
#050 Pansear
#051 Simisear
#052 Panpour
#053 Simipour
#054 Woobat
#055 Swoobat
#056 Zorua
#057 Zoroark
#058 Sewaddle
#059 Swadloon
#060 Leavanny
#061 Venipede
#062 Whirlipede
#063 Scolipede
#064 Drilbur
#065 Excadrill
---------------
#??? Verminix (ヴォルザク Volzaku/Voruzaku)
#??? Drazure (アヅリュ Azuryu)
#??? Wartoise (ゲンブラク Genblac/Genburaku)
#??? Tigron (ビャクロ Byachro/Byakuro)

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
nice, it looks as if you pokedex is coming along nicely... I have a new pokemon for my new region:
ghastether:
underworld pokemon,
ht: 6'11
wt: 12.3 lbs,
type: fire/ghost
ability: levitate
physical description: ghast from minecraft.
pokedex description: GHASTETHER roams around in the underworld, looking for the living, if one is found, it will unleash fireballs at the target.
Find area: hel cave (hel as in norse mythology for underworld).
Exp to level 100: 1,250,000.
Item hold: characoal or gunpowder.
Moves:
-- ember
-- wrap
3 nightshade
7 screech
14 will-o-wisp
20 flamethrower
24 hypnosis
26 nightmare
30 flamethrower
35 shadow ball
40 destiny bond
43 curse
47 explosion
55 perish song
70 hyper beam.
Can learn any fire, electric, and ghost tms.
Intermediate egg groups
50/50 gender ratio
breed with sneekreep to learn headbutt, selfdestruct, and faint attack

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I will reserve this post for information about...

Pokemon Forcefear and Pokemon Mindmax

You travel the region of Ubinoh after gaining your starter from Prof. Larch. Along the way, you end up fighting against many trainers, your rival Devin (can be namable) and the evil Team Dynamite, that wants to take all the Pokemon in the region, and launch a full-scale war on the Ubinoh region, and eventually rule the world.

#1: Wagrass (Grass) Some grass on a small wheeled chariot.
#2: Hedgenn (Grass) Evolved form of Wagrass. A hedge with wheels on the stumps on its arms.
#3: Haetree (Grass/Dark) Evolved form of Hedgenn. A dark tree with red, angry eyes, and is a war general among its family. Can shoot Seed Bombs out of its branches.
#4: Emayber (Fire) A curious ball of fire with small arms and legs.
#5: Moltenug (Fire/Ground) Evolved form of Emayber. A piece of earth with a lava-like trail it leaves behind. Its arms are rocks as well.
#6: Volcanight (Fire/Ground) Evolved form of Moltenug A large volcano, which is said to use Moltenug as its hands.
#7: Gupsee (Water) A small guppy with slightly larger eyes than normal.
#8: Sawmon (Water) Evolved form of Gupsee. A large salmon, with glasses, plus a small saw blade on its tail.
#9: Sightark (Water) Evolved form of Sightark. A shark with lenses, and its fins make a sharp, metallic ark.
#10: Buckni (Normal) A small buck that never stops attacking. Regional Normal type.
#11: Capralope (Normal) Evolved form of Buckni. An adult buck that only cares for it, and its evolution relatives.
#12: Birring (Normal/Flying) Regional bird. A bird obsessed with small pieces of jewelry. A small bird with a ring on its chest.
#13: Peckmond (Normal/Flying) Evolved form of Birring. Can distinguish the value of jewels easily.
#14: Falcgold (Normal/Flying) Evolved form of Peckmond. Some of its feathers has pieces of gold on them.
#15: Cutton (Normal) A living pair of scissors, with small eyes and legs.
#16: Glaspar (Normal) Evolved form of Cutton. A metallic claw grabber with small arms, eyes, and legs.
#17: Scypax (Steel) Evolved form of Glaspar. A thin creature for scythes for arms and an ax for a head.
#18: Takopiller (Bug) An oddly colored caterpillar with a large rocky pillar on its tail.
#19: Crystacoon (Bug) Evolved form of Takopiller. A cocoon made of crystal.
#20: Boomafly (Bug/Flying) Evolved form of Crystacoon. A large butterfly with cannons for arms.
#21: Hakrub (Bug) A bug with a blade on its tail.
#22: Excome (Bug) Evolved form of Hakrub. A honeycomb cocoon.
#23: Apointdia (Bug/Flying) Evolved form of Apointdia. A honeybee worker with stingers slightly larger than Beedrills. Has gender differences.
#24: Beddugg (Bug/Dark) A cimicidae, also known as a beg bud.
#25: Bedduhaul (Bug/Dark) Evolved form of Bedduhaul. A bed bug that has grown dark, straight wings.
#26: Digholla (Ground) Small humanoid workers with large kid shovels for arms.
#27: Shovema (Ground) Evolved form of Digholla. A larger worker with larger shovels for arms.
#28: Drillowed (Ground) Evolved form of Shovema. A man worker with large drills for arms.
#29: Scorebat (Flying) The Zubat of the region. A baseball bat with wings.
#30: Glovorbat (Flying) Evolved form of Scorebat. A baseball bat with a glove with wings.
#31: Gloribat (Flying) Evolved form of Gloribat. A baseball bat with large wings and a glove at the end.
#32: Ockra (Rock) A small reddish rock.
#33: Bouldertch (Rock) Evolved form of Ockra. A dark red boulder.
#34: Molteroid (Rock/Fire) Evolved form of Bouldertch. An asteroid on fire with arms and legs.
#35: Teefu (Dark) A small mouth of only three teeth.
#36: Crovacane (Dark/Rock) Evolved form of Teefu. A giant set of teeth.
#37: Gembrain (Psychic) A small floating brain with eyes and a gem on its head.
#38: Wayvmind (Psychic) Evolved form of Gembrain. A brain with long waves in the shape of a lightning bolt.
#39: Storemrane (Psychic/Electric) Evolved form of Wayvmind. A larger Wayvmind except with arms and with electricity.
#40: Dolfiga (Water) A small dolphin.
#41: Dolfigreat (Water) Evolved form of Dolfiga. An adult dolphin with white streamers on the side of it.
#42: Barichek (Normal) A bag of money and loot. Has dollar bills for arms and has eyes.
#43: Ronkle (Rock) A floating small tower of rocks with a bandanna.
#44: Ronklash (Rock/Figting) Evolved form of Ronkle. A floating rock warrior with a rock sword and rock sword.
#45: Luggus (Bug) A thin and slow slug.
#46: Nailspee (Bug) Evolved form of Luggus. A quick snail with wheels and arms.
#47: Embecargo (Bug/Fire) Evolved form of Nailspee. A large snail except its shell is on fire.
#48: Lavart (Fire) A humanoid fire monster. Has a circle on its chest and has a flamey head. Version exclusive to Forcefear.
#49: Frozoul (Ice) A humanoid ice monster. Has a triangle on its chest and has a cubular head. Version exclusive to Mindmax.
#50: Boatad (Water) A small wooden boat with paddles.

#51: Shipale (Water) Evolved form of Boatad. A wooden pirate ship with a large sail.
#52: Submaraid (Water/Steel) Evolved form of Shipale. An iron submarine with radar eyes.
#53: Cleech (Bug) A small leech. Looks like bait for a fishing rod.
#54: Draeech (Bug/Figting) Evolved form of Cleech. A large, extended leech with five legs.
#55: Grorm (Ground/Bug) An earthworm with an exploration helmet.
#56: Earthig (Ground/Bug) Evolved form of Grorm. A long earthworm with a crown with lights, and a pointed-shovel tail.
#57: Widowier (Poison/Dark) A black widow with a small kitchen headdress. Female-only.
#58: Madd (Normal) A small, green monster with a large mouth. Has stubby legs.
#59: Maddore (Normal) Evolved form of Madd. Like a larger, thinner Madd except with horns and larger feet.
#60: Maddezzt (Normal) Evolved form of Maddore. A larger Maddore with metal brackets, similar to Primeape, has a bigger head, longer limbs, and has a darker green color.
#61: Mechapup (Electric) A small puppy made completely of metal.
#62: Obordog (Electric) Evolved form of Mechapup. A dog made completely of metal.
#63: Houndroid (Steel/Electric) Evolved form of Obordog. A very large dog maid of very metallic metal.
#64: Mollvi (Water) An eyeball that is stringed to three shells.
#65: Mollmind (Water/Psychic) Evolved form of Mollvi. A large, pale mollusk with one eye inside of it, and spikes along the sides of it.
#66: Shotier (Poison) A small shot monster with a needle as a head. Has green liquid inside of its glass.
#67: Boostadelf (Poison) Evolved form of Shotier. A large and plump shot monster with a larger needle head, and knives for hands. Also has a handle for a tail.
#68: Handite (Dark) One eye connected to two strong arms.
#69: Standive (Dark) Evolved form of Handite. A head without a mouth connected to four strong arms. Stands on one arm.
#70: Holiadith (Dark) Evolved form of Standive. A large abomination with three eyes, giant arms, large feet with hands attatched to it, and two giant hands on its head.
#71: Deggine (Dragon) A small, four legged dragon creature with small extra claws, and one egg half covering its eyes and the other on its tail.
#72: Scannosaur (Dragon) Evolved form of Deggine. A larger and bipedal Deggine, however the egg shells have disappeared, leaving spikes in its place. It now has a scanning eyes as well, plus wing-shaped shoulder pads.
#73: Skullagon (Dragon/Flying) Evolved form of Scannosaur. A completely different appearance than the previous forms, now having a long snakelike body with added legs and arms, a pointy tail, wings on fire, and a skull-shaped skull.
#74: Tirey (Ground) A tire with an eye in the middle of it, but has no ridges.
#75: Ownercycle (Ground) Evolved form of Tirey. A motorcycle with long handlebars.
#76: Launsteruk (Ground/Steel) Evolved form of Ownercycle. A large monster truck with firey eyes from its windows, and its front bumper is its mouth. Mistaken for a pseudo legendary.
#77: Boomite (Dark) A small bomb with small eyes, hands and feet. Does not have arms.
#78: Dinomite (Dark) Evolved form of Boomite. A bipedal lizard creature with dynamite launchers for hands. Has a thunderbolt symbol on its chest.
#79: Atomikite (Dark) Evolved form of Dinomite. A skeleton attached to a giant bomb with wheels. Has skeleton swords for arms.
#80: Padmo (Fighting) A small fighting pad with eyes and arms.
#81: Guardeet (Fighting) Evolved form of Padmo. A fighter with a bandanna and a pad for a chest.
#82: Shieldson (Steel/Fighting) Evolved form of Guardeet. A fighter with large metallic shields plus has a shield protecting attached to its chest.
#83: Reeony (Normal) A white pony.
#84: Unihornus (Normal) Evolved form of Reeony. A large pony with a large horn.
#85: Snaeyther (Poison) A small, dark snake that always has is tongue out.
#86: Vitaliper (Poison) Evolved form of Snaeyther. A longer Snaeyther with a more pointy tail.
#87: Cobriller (Poison) Evolved form of Vitaliper. Looks similar to Arbok however has a crown and a bladed tail.
#88: Kin-Foo (Fighting) A small, childish karate fighter.
#89: Kara-Tay (Fighting) Evolved form of Kin-Foo. An adult karate fighter.
#90: Sen-Sore (Fighting) Evolved form of Kara-Tay. An old sensei karate fighting.
#91: Klowid (Normal) A small humanoid creature with a large hat covering its eyes.
#92: Klowugen (Normal/Psychic) Evolved form of Klowid. A tall, thin humanoid clown that is juggling.
#93: Klowbesulk (Normal/Psychic) Evolved form of Klowugen. A big, bulky clown that bounces on a ball.
#94: Swobalt (Normal/Poison) A poisonous smoke ball.
#95: Laseng (Normal) A small, female-only creature with a lace as its hair.
#96: Boweite (Normal) Evolved form of Laseng. A female-only creature with a bow and a lace on its head.
#97: Skarfmeti (Normal) Evolved form of Boweite. An adult female-only creature with a large scarf.
#98: Covole (Normal) A small umbrella with eyes.
#99: Twinsole (Normal) Evolved form of Covole. A combination of two umbrellas.
#100: Peraella (Normal) Evolved form of Twinsole. A creature with a Covole for each of its arms.

#101: Forphoon (Normal) A combination of a fork and a spoon with legs.
#102: Knaforphun (Normal) Evolved form of Forphoon. A combination of a knife, fork, and spoon.
#103: Iguafan (Ground) An iguana with markings on its face that makes it look like it has glasses.
#104: Armiguan (Ground/Steel) Evolved form of Iguafan. A larger Iguafan with armor. It dislikes smoke.
#105: Meguanadon (Ground/Steel) Evolved form of Armiguan. A more bipedal and larger Armiguan. Similar to Aggron.
#106: Viroworm (Bug/Electric) A small and smart worm with glasses and a screen on its tail.
#107: Trojaware (Bug/Electric) Evolved form of Viroworm A floating Electric mess of eyes.
#108: Commacold (Poison/Ice) A floating, hexagonal shape with rectangles. Hard to describe.
#109: Nasophitis (Poison/Ice) Evolved form of Commacold. A large head with spikes, and what appears to be two smaller Commacold floating hands.
#110: Pileand (Ground) A small pile of sand in the shape of Bloo from Foster’s.
#111: Sandanna (Ground) Evolved form of Pileand. Similar to Pileand except with larger hands and a bandanna.
#112: Sandamasta (Ground) Evolved form of Sandanna. A larger Sandanna except uses the bandanna as a scarf.
#113: Confuben (Rock/Psychic) An odd, ancient, psychic soma cube with one eye.
#114: Dirtchle (Ground) A small, spiky turtle with fangs.
#115: Landmadost (Ground) Evolved form of Dirtchle. A bipedal, large turtle with a bandanna. Similar to Bowser without the large head.
#116: Powil (Psychic) Female only small humanoid girl in a dark, poor-looking dress.
#117: Mindagery (Psychic) Evolved form of Powil. Female only humanoid lady in a dark, poor-looking dress.
#118: Mudoo (Water) A small puddle of mud with dark eyes.
#119: Mudonx (Water/Ground) Evolved form of Mudoo. A mutant puddle of mud with a grassy head. Similar to Muk.
#120: Rapterash (Rock) A quick rapter.
#121: Reklasorus (Rock/Dragon) Evolved form of Rapterash. A giant tyrannosaurus.
#122: Cravey (Dark/Rock) A small cavekid with a bone.
#123: Craveenger (Dark/Rock) Evolved form of Cravey. A teenage caveman. Has gender differences and wields two large bones.
#124: Leafbitus (Grass) A small weed thing with a set of chompers on its head.
#125: Venattine (Grass/Poison) Evolved form of Leafbitus. A big, mushroom shaped plant thing with two large clampers on its head.
#126: Bigfiss (Fighting) A small, bland humanoid monster with big fists.
#127: Hunofiss (Fighting) Evolved form of Bigfiss. A tall, humanoid creature with large fists.
#128: Skuno (Fighting) A small creature with a long neck and pleaded skull.
#129: Dubash (Fighting) Evolved form of Skuno. A two headed creature with necks happed like a V and has horns. Limbs are larger as well.
#130: Trinium (Fighting) Evolved form of Dubash. An odd, large creature with its two previous heads for arms, its previous arms attatched to itself, and one longer neck with a head and trident with it.
#131: Moezig (Fighting) A robotic-looking humanoid creature with a square on its chest.
#132: Throebot (Fighting/Steel) Evolved form of Moezig. A larger humanoid creature with a large block and two squares on its chest.
#133: Titamech (Fighting/Steel) Evolved form of Throebot. A super-strong titanic robot with a Viking helmet and three squares on its chest.
#134: Fingupet (Dark) An oversized finger puppet.
#135: Strinonet (Dark) Evolved form of Fingupet. A puppet held from strings above.
#136: Ventridum (Dark) Evolved form of Strinonet. A ventriloquist dummy that is always smiling.
#137: Forgnior (Ghost) A small, weak, bony creature, somehow reminiscent of Courage the Cowardly Dog.
#138: Solgeand (Ghost/Dragon) Evolved form of Forgnior. A giant, raging Dragon with a bony chest and a cannon for a left arm.
#139: Gulost (Ghost) A floating bed sheet with eye holes and arms.
#140: Scaremd (Ghost) Evolved form of Gulost. A bedsheet in the shape of a shirt with arms and dragging legs.
#141: Scarelance (Ghost) Evolved form of Scaremd. An evil bedsheet with a trail and four lances attatched to it.
#142: Hauntexic (Ghost) A spirit that controls two tap-shoes.
#143: Parynormik (Ghost/Fighting) Evolved form of Hauntexic. A spiky spirit that controls two large cowboy boots.
#144: Bulbord (Electric) A bulb with a two googly eyes.
#145: Lampini (Electric) Evolved form of Bulbord. A bed lamp with eyes.
#146: Voltrid (Electric) Evolved form of Lampini. An electric circuit board with many light bulbs.
#147: Shonfuvire (Dark/Flying) A vampire with a cape.
#148: Sharpisk (Water) A swordfish.
#149: Sharpior (Water/Fighting) Evolved form of Sharpisk. An aquatic warrior with flippers, a Power-Rangers esque helmet and a Sharpisk for each hand.
#150: Vaultogar (Steel) A big, bulky metal vault with one eye.

#151: Darcluk (Dark) Two cards attached to a stick with an eye on the end.
#152: Slomoluk (Dark) Evolved form of Darcluk. A slot machine with a large eye on the top of it.
#153: Cabbafien (Grass) A cabbage monster.
#154: Flamebafien (Grass/Fire) Evolved form of Cabbafien. A Cabbafien except on fire.
#155: Roastbaman (Grass/Fire) Evolved form of Flamebafien. A Flamebafien except with larger limbs, and cannons on its back.
#156: Scalpot (Water) A pot with very hot water in it.
#157: Boiland (Water/Fire) Evolved form of Scalpot. A pan attatched to a stick with very hot water in it.
#158: Heatdrapool (Water/Fire) Evolved form of Boiland. A kiddy pool filled with very steamy water in it.
#159: Surfeeln (Water) A surfboard with eyes and arms.
#160: Silvamite (Water) A small, tiny silverfish.
#161: Silvatross (Water) Evolved form of Silvamite. A giant, eyeless silverfish with spikes.
#162: Devaur (Dragon) A spiky bipedal lizard with teeth.
#163: Mizacrash (Dragon) Evolved form of Devaur. A larger Mizacrash with longer spiny nails, an axe tail, and spikier spikes.
#164: Apomanoid (Dragon) Evolved form of Mizacrash. A large, destructive, apocalypse-calling dragon with spikes, firey wings, and lightning rods on its tail.
#165: Minisung (Normal/Flying) A hummingbird slightly shaped like a music note.
#166: Homblerd (Normal/Flying) Evolved form of Minisung. A faster and larger Minisung, except not as note-shaped. Has a very long beak.
#167: Olympid (Fighting) A small, childish humanoid being with an Olympic look to it. Has gender differences.
#168: Clashiator (Fighting/Steel) Evolved form of Olympid. An iron knight with bladed swords. Reminiscent of an Iron Knuckle. Has gender differences in the color of their armor.
#169: Spinyre (Fire) A small tornado with eyes that spins fire around.
#170: Blazertex (Fire) Evolved form of Spinyre. A tire-like flaming thing with legs and arms.
#171: Torchoot (Fire/Steel) Floating fire shooter.
#172: Thorchoot (Fire/Steel) Evolved form of Torchoot. Three Torchoots attached to each other.
#173: Quorchoot (Fire/Steel) Evolved form of Thorchoot. Four giant Torchoots with one enlarged one.
#174: Alomeba (Water/Psychic) A dry amoeba with four small water drops surrounding it.
#175: Aqueemba (Water/Psychic) Evolved form of Alomeba. An amoeba in a large cluster of floating water.
#176: Asupeemba (Water/Psychic) Evolved form of Aqueemba. A bouncy amoeba in a large floating monster body of water.
#177: Candlite (Fire) A tiny floating candle in a bowl.
#178: Stikorch (Fire) Evolved form of Candlite. A fire on a stick.
#179: Flarshite (Fire) Evolved form of Sikorch. A large candle with floating limbs; feet and two other flashlights for hands.
#180: Tatelite (Electric) A very tall and wide satellite that stays on the ground with an eye on the top of it.
#181: Builrick (Rock) A few bricks connected with each other.
#182: Bridwall (Rock) Evolved form of Builrick. Bricks in the form of a grid with eyes.
#183: Brikotell (Rock) Evolved form of Bridwall. A house shaped thing made of bricks.
#184: Morfol (Electric) A ground, transforming drill machine made in Japan.
#185: Metajaponn (Steel/Electric) Evolved form of Morfol. A morphed version of Morfol, except now as a cool large floating robot from Japan.
#186: Plazule (Fire/Electric) Some small bits of plasma controlled by one larger ball of plasma with eyes.
#187: Plazoltan (Fire/Electric) Evolved form of Plazule. Like Plazule except way larger plus with electricity coming off of it.
#188: Sodiny (Water) A small soda can with eyes.
#189: Slimoda (Water) Evolved form of Sodiny. Many taller soda cans connected to look like a stick figure.
#190: Sodottlar (Water) Evolved form of Slimoda. A collection of large soda liter bottles connected to look like a stick figure, with small soda cans for eyes.
#191: Hostril (Water) A hose with eyes.
#192: Noslaster (Water) Evolved form of Hostril. A hose attached to a fire hydrant.
#193: Fyrave (Water) Evolved form of Noslaster. A fire engine with a face.
#194: Blemiscule (Poison) A small blemish with a pimple attached to a layer of skin.
#195: Zittive (Poison) Evolved form of Blemiscule. A group of many Blemiscule on one layer of skin
#196: Acnimpane (Poison) Evolved form of Zittive. A group of many Blemiscule plus one giant zit on a large layer of skin.
#197: Pepize (Fire) A shaker with spice.
#198: Spicipeno (Fire) Evolved form of Pepize. A hot pepper with a face.
#199: Plugno (Electric) A plug with small legs.
#200: Pluthora (Electric) Evolved form of Plugno. Three plugs connected to a relocate power tap (thing that holds multiple plugs).

#201: Frenart (Normal) A small heart creature
#202: Lovark (Normal) Evolved form of Frenart. An army fighter machine.
#203: Fanned (Normal) A paper fan with an eye.
#204: Gustanned (Normal/Flying) Evolved form of Fanned. An electric fan.
#205: Winganned (Normal/Flying) Evolved form of Gustanned. A floating electric fan with paper fans attached to it.
#206: Trioco (Grass) A coconut with eyes on two other coconuts.
#207: Branchoco (Grass) Evolved form of Trioco. A coconut tree.
#208: Bampand (Normal/Grass) A baby panda.
#209: Pandaboo (Normal/Grass) Evolved form of Bampand. An adult panda that uses sticks of bamboo as weaponds.
#210: Combultini (Normal/Fighting) A creature with multiple limbs, able to use moves that hit multiple times.
#211: Dragonflug (Dragon/Bug) A large dragonfly with arms and legs.
#212: Coneball (Ice) A snowball.
#213: Hatsmow (Ice) Evolved form of Coneball. A snowman.
#214: Abomeity (Ice) Evolved form of Hatsmow. A monstrous snow bear.
#215: Iciall (Ice) An ice stalagmite.
#216: Stalanger (Ice) Evolved form of Iciall. A many stalagmites together.
#217: Sicebox (Ice) A small ice box.
#218: Efugirator (Ice/Steel) Evolved form of Sicebox. A refrigerator.
#219: Shrimcari (Water) A small shrimp.
#220: Shrimboral (Water) Evolved form of Shrimcari. A larger, legged shrimp with a long snout.
#221: Prawnorn (Water) Evolved form of Shrimboral. A giant shrimp.
#222: Facentee (Fire) A tnt thing (you push down) with a face.
#223: Agocracker (Fire/Dragon) Evolved form of Facentee. A rocket launcher with limbs.
#224: Dragoworx (Fire/Dragon) Evolved form of Agocracker. A dragon thing with rocket launchers on its elbows.
#225: Stomrath (Dragon) A stomach shaped monster with giant feet.
#226: Frenzestun (Dragon) Evolved form of Stomrath. A monstrous chomping monster with large bladed nails.
#227: Grifil (Fighting) A small baby griffin.
#228: Griflew (Fighting/Flying) Evolved form of Grifil. An adult griffin with large wings and claws.
#229: Planepree (Flying) A tiny toy airplane.
#230: Jetlead (Flying) Evolved form of Planepree. A giant airplane.
#231: Wresulince (Fighting) A wrestling fighter. Version exclusive.
#232: Harsagove (Psychic) A psychic snake fortune teller. Version exclusive.
#233: Granocked (Ghost) A spooky grandfather clock.
#234: Slishut (Steel) A small slingshot.
#235: Mavelett (Steel) Evolved form of Slishut. A small toy gun.
#236: Canknab (Steel) Evolved form of Canknab a cannon with arms.
#237: Urchil (Water) A tiny urchin.
#238: Urchoke (Water) Evolved form of Urchil. A giant urchin.
#239: Piceak (Normal/Ghost) A ghostly eye in a picture.
#240: Portremb (Normal/Ghost) Evolved form of Piceak. A ghost in a picture controlling giant hands outside of it.
#241: Floidden (Water) A flat water, hidden water lump.
#242: Taztauk (Water) Evolved form of Floidden. An ancient and old sea monster.
#243: Zorgasbird (Psychic/Flying) A psychic bird with a question-mark on its tail that has a large movepool.
#244: Trollgre (Dark) A tall ogre that prevents those from going through paths.
#245: Clothap (Fighting) A floating tablecloth edge thing that uses its strings as a whip.
#246: Resistic (Psychic/Steel) A tough green blob thing forcing its psychic energy back with metal.
#247: Burstonic (Psychic) Evolved form of Resistic. An atomic green blob blowing out all of its resisted Psychic energy
#248: Celleo (Fire) Three oversized blood cells attached. One has a face and fangs.
#249: Hemolary (Fire/Dragon) Evolved form of Celleo. A petite monster with blood cell shoulder pads.
#250: Bloomurvil (Fire/Dragon) Evolved form of Hemolary. A dragon monster with blood cell patterns all over its body.
#251: Toknester (Poison/Dragon) A legendary poisonous Lake Ness Monster.
#252: Sugremoro (Fire) Part of the Monster Hero Trio, a tyrannosaurus with metal armor.
#253: Owolcano (Water) Part of the Monster Hero Trio, a wolf with a cannon on its back.
#254: Lilapono (Grass) Part of the Monster Hero Trio, a fairy with metallic wings.
#255: Pownoxx (Rock) Part of the War Trio and a cover legendary. A humanoid rock deity.
#256: Breyathy (Psychic) Part of the War Trio and a cover legendary. A humanoid mind deity.
#257: Wamidrige (Steel) Secretly part of the War Trio and a cover legendary. Has two forms, a humanoid robotic form, and a Steel/Ghost type tank form.
#258: Smithian (Fighting) A monstrous and strong blacksmith legendary.
#259: Kamastoro (Steel) A secret Pokemon that is the leader of the Monster Hero Trio. A small metallic toy. In a special event it can gain some of the Monster Hero Trio’s items to change form to a Mecha Form, a lot stronger form of it.
#260: Fearaclye (Psychic) A secret Pokemon with an ability similar to Kecleon. It is a floating cube w ith many sides and one eye. Has a signature move that always gets STAB.
#261: Cranegal (Psychic) A secret Pokemon that is a gigantic secret floating egg with eyes.

Youngster (Joey RETURNS! But only in the aftergame with a top-percentage Raticate)
Lass
Bug Catcher
Boy Scout (Nintendo now has asked the Scouts to borrow the names and they said yes after being bribed)
Girl Scout
Hiker
Bird Keeper (Now in Male and Female varieties)
*Cosplayer (Like PokeManiac)
Firebreather
*Ultra Nerd (Crazier version of Super Nerd)
Poke Fan (Male and Female)
Rocker (Fought more often)
*Mad Scientist (Crazier version of Scientist)
Doctor
Nurse
Pokemon Ranger (Male and Female)
Pokemon Breeder (Male and Female)
Karate King (One of them is named Nob)
Battle Girl
Aroma Lady
Cyclist (Male and Female)
Biker (Now in Male and Female Varieties)
Cue Ball
Idol
Clown (They have Mad Clown’s theme from SPO)
Tuber (Male and Female)
Swimmer (Male and Female, and the males are not wearing Speedos, not even in Japanese)
Bug Maniac
Ruin Maniac
Young Couple (Some actually do get married and have different dialog if you lose to them)
Twins
Psychic (Male and Female)
Channeler
Gambler (Games are now rated T, though are Gamers in Europe)
Beauty
*Hippie (Like Guitarist in BW)
Burglar (Appear more often)
Engineer (Appears more often)
Gentlemen
Socialite
Rich Boy
Lady
Dragon Tamer
*Maso Maniac (Male and Female, have whips similar to those in 1st Gen)
Cooltrainer (Male and Female, they hold whips again)
*Nostalgia Hero (Male and Female, dressed up trying to look like a hero)
*Competitive Player (Male and Female, only found in aftergame, always use six Pokemon)

Rival
Team Dynamite
Gym Leader
Elite Four
Champion

(You can choose which class you want to be while fighting wirelessly and online, but otherwise…)
Pokemon Trainer (If wireless fighting, and opponent has not become Champion)
Pokemon Master (If wireless fighting, and opponent has become Champion)

TMs:
01: Focus Punch
02: Dragon Claw
03: Iron Tail
04: Calm Mind
05: Roar
06: Toxic
07: Hail
08: Bulk Up
09: Bullet Seed
10: Hidden Power
11: Sunny Day
12: Taunt
13: Ice Beam
14: Blizzard
15: Hyper Beam
16: Light Screen
17: Protect
18: Rain Dance
19: Giga Drain
20: Safeguard
21: Frustration
22: Solar Beam
23: Smack Down
24: Thunderbolt
25: Thunder
26: Earthquake
27: Return
28: Dig
29: Psychic
30: Shadow Ball
31: Brick Break
32: Double Team
33: Reflect
34: Double-Edge
35: Flamethrower
36: Sludge Bomb
37: Sandstorm
38: Fire Blast
39: Endeavor
40: Aerial Ace
41: Secret Power
42: Facade
43: Flame Charge
44: Rest
45: Attract
46: Thief
47: Steel Wing
48: Round
49: Softboiled
50: Overheat
51: Roost
52: Focus Blast
53: Energy Ball
54: False Swipe
55: Scald
56: Sucker Punch
57: Charge Beam
58: Pain Split
59: Dragon Pulse
60: Drain Punch
61: Will-O-Wisp
62: Silver Wind
63: Acrobatics
64: Explosion
65: Shadow Claw
66: Payback
67: Retaliate
68: Giga Impact
69: Rock Polish
70: Low Sweep
71: Stone Edge
72: Thunder Wave
73: Volt Switch
74: Gyro Ball
75: Swords Dance
76: Fire Punch
77: Thunderpunch
78: Ice Punch
79: Dark Pulse
80: Rock Slide
81: X-Scissor
82: Sleep Talk
83: Work Up
84: Poison Jab
85: Dream Eater
86: Grass Knot
87: Swagger
88: Pluck
89: U-Turn
90: Substitute
91: Flash Cannon
92: Trick Room
93: Wild Charge
94: Curse
95: Seismic Toss
96: Tri Attack
97: Body Slam
98: Mega Punch
99: Mega Kick
100: Giga Missile (Fire type special attacking move, 100 power, 95 accuracy, slightly hits other enemy in double battle like Flame Burst)
101: Aquatic Smack (Water type attacking move, 85 power, 100 accuracy, high critical hit rate)
102: Super Spin (Ground type, physical move, 80 base power, 90 accuracy, 20 PP, ram into opponent while spinning, power increases by 10 each turn, up to five turns)
103: Insect Scare (Bug type non-attacking move, 90 accuracy, 20 PP, lowers Speed, Attack, and Sp. Attack stats by 1)
104: Ride Over (Water type special move, 70 power, 90 accuracy, 15 PP uses defense stat for damage calculating)
105: Glass Break (Steel type physical attacking move, 80 power, 100 accuracy, 10 PP, like Brick Break, except has a change of lowering Defense at opponent)
106: Multi Beam (Psychic type special attacking move, 55 power, 95 accuracy, 10 PP, Psychic type Charge Beam, also has a chance of lowering evasiveness on opponent)
107: Seed Bomb
108: Signal Beam
109: Sucker Punch
110: Zen Headbutt
111: Iron Head
112: Fly
113: Surf
114: Waterfall
115: Superpower

HMs:
HMs are replaced by Key Items:
Scythe: Cut
Mega Gloves: Strength
Stepladder: Rock Climb
Floating Pad: Surf
Mecha Flaoting Pad: Waterfall and Surf
Scuba Mecha Pad: Waterfall, Surf, and Dive

Rival:
Devin: The default name for your rival. Devin is actually a she, and is a gothic, mysterious lady. She doesn’t like you for being a goody-goody all the time and does not live anywhere near you, but she got a starter after you did that happens to be stronger than yours.

Her appearance is like Marley from Platinum, but is younger, with longer hair and a longer dress. Her team is different due to what starter you choose, but mostly completely different for replayablity purpouses. Here is her team for the main game- you fight her a few more times in the aftergame.

Keego Town
If you chose Wagrass:

Emayber Lv. 6

If you chose Emayber:

Gupsee Lv. 6

If you chose Gupsee:

Wagrass Lv. 6

Mt. Mega
If you chose Wagrass:

Handite Lv. 14
Moltenug Lv. 18

If you chose Emayber:

Handite Lv. 14
Sawmon Lv. 18

If you chose Gupsee:

Handite Lv. 14
Hedgenn Lv. 18

Sectorin City Exit
If you chose Wagrass:

Standive Lv. 24
Trioco Lv. 23
Moltenug Lv. 26

If you chose Emayber:

Standive Lv. 24
Nailspee Lv. 23
Sawmon Lv. 26

If you chose Gupsee:

Standive Lv. 24
Silvamite Lv. 23
Hedgenn Lv. 26

Big Zom Cemetery:
If you chose Wagrass:

Standive Lv. 31
Trioco Lv. 34
Mudoo Lv. 33
Volcanight Lv. 36

If you chose Emayber:
Standive Lv. 31
Nailspee Lv. 34
Prileek Lv. 33
Sightark Lv. 36

If you chose Gupsee:

Standive Lv. 31
Silvamite Lv. 34
Torchoot Lv. 33
Haetree Lv. 36

Tork Underground
If you chose Wagrass:

Standive Lv. 37
Branchoco Lv. 39
Mudonx Lv. 39
Contrelm Lv. 35
Volcanight Lv. 41

If you chose Emayber:

Standive Lv. 37
Embecargo Lv. 39
Thorpixic Lv. 39
Olympid Lv. 35
Sightark Lv. 41

If you chose Gupsee:

Standive Lv. 37
Silvatross Lv. 39
Thorchoot Lv. 39
Grifil Lv. 35
Haetree Lv. 41

Team Dynamite Hideout
If you chose Wagrass:

Holiadth Lv. 45
Branchoco Lv. 47
Mudonx Lv. 47
Hexeelor Lv. 49
Volcanight Lv. 53

If you chose Emayber:

Holiadth Lv. 45
Embecargo Lv. 47
Thorpixic Lv. 47
Clashiator Lv. 49
Sightark Lv. 53

If you chose Gupsee:

Holiadth Lv. 45
Silvatross Lv. 47
Quorchoot Lv. 47
Griflew Lv. 49
Haetree Lv. 53

Pokemon League
If you chose Wagrass:

Deggine Lv. 40
Holiadth Lv. 57
Branchoco Lv. 59
Mudonx Lv. 59
Hexeelor Lv. 60
Volcanight Lv. 64

If you chose Emayber:

Devaur Lv. 40
Holiadth Lv. 57
Embecargo Lv. 59
Thorpixic Lv. 59
Clashiator Lv. 60
Sightark Lv. 64

If you chose Gupsee:

Celloe Lv. 40
Holiadth Lv. 57
Silvatross Lv. 59
Quorchoot Lv. 59
Griflew Lv. 59
Haetree Lv. 64

Rock: Dustin – The Top Treasure Hunter
Ockra Lv. 14 Tackle/Smack Down
Teefu Lv. 15 Bite/Tackle/Smack Down
Cravey lv. 18 Tackle/Bite/Rock Throw/Smack Down
Gives Out: TM for Smack Down

Water: Molly – The Far-Sighted Lifeguard

Shipale Lv. 21 Tackle/Peck/Take Down/Ride Over
Aqueemba Lv. 23 Confusion/Water Gun/Tackle
Dolfigreat Lv. 24 Water Pulse/Ride Over
Gives Out: TM for Ride Over (Water type special move, 70 power, 90 accuracy, 15 PP uses defense stat for damage calculating)

Bug: Janet – The Best Caught Butterfly

Nailspee Lv. 25 Rollout/Struggle Bug/Insect Scare/Quick Attack
Cleech Lv. 25 Insect Scare/Bug Bite/Leech Life/Mega Drain
Widowier Lv. 27 Insect Scare/Bite/Bug Bite/Sludge
Apointdea Lv. 30 Insect Scare/Poison Fang/Bug Bite/Tackle
Gives Out: TM for Insect Scare (Bug type non-attacking move, 90 accuracy, 20 PP, lowers Speed, Attack, and Sp. Attack stats by 1)

Normal: Noam – The Big Buffet Boss

Klowugen Lv. 29 Take Down/Psybeam/Rest/Egg Bomb
Peraerella Lv. 32 Protect/Rain Dance/Water Pulse/Rest
Swobalt Lv. 34 Poison Jab/Rollout/Leer/Body Slam
Knaforphune Lv. 37 Slash/Metal Claw/Rest/Stockpile
Gives Out: TM for Rest

Psychic: Brayan – The Super Smart Student

Mindagery Lv. 34 Psybeam/Charge Beam/Silver Wind/Multi Beam
Confuben Lv. 36 Ancientpower/Psychic/Sandstorm/Multi Beam
Asupeemba Lv. 38 Water Pulse/Multi Beam/Charge Beam/Protect
Storembrane Lv. 40 Multi Beam/Charge Beam/Hyper Beam
Gives Out: TM for Multi Beam (Psychic type special attacking move, 55 power, 95 accuracy, 10 PP, Psychic type Charge Beam, also has a chance of lowering evasiveness on opponent)

Fighting: Kipp – The Cool Kick Boxer

Dubash Lv. 36 Double Hit/Dig/Skull Bash/Low Sweep
Hunofiss Lv. 38 Bullet Punch/Mega Punch/Thunderpunch/Ice Punch
Parynormik Lv. 38 Shadow Sneak/Low Sweep/Mega Kick/Curse
Sharpior Lv. 43 Aquatic Smack/Low Sweep/Night Slash/Rock Tomb
Clashiator Lv. 45 Iron Head/Low Sweep/Close Combat/Dig
Gives Out: TM for Low Sweep

Steel: Takara – The Japanese Iron Worker

Thorchoot Lv. 42 Flamethrower/Flash Cannon/Tri-Attack/Glass Break
Scypax Lv. 43 Glass Break/Slash/X-Scissor/Aerial Ace
Launsteruk Lv. 45 Glass Break/Earthquake/Flamethrower/Rock Slide
Vaultogar Lv. 47 Glass Break/Metal Burst/Thunder Wave/Payback
Metajapo Lv. 50 Thunderpunch/Glass Break/Sky Uppercut/Hyper Beam
Gives Out: TM for Glass Break (Steel type physical attacking move, 80 power, 100 accuracy, 10 PP, like Brick Break, except has a change of lowering Defense at opponent)

Fire: Brant – The Incinerating Engineer

Hemolary Lv. 45 Dragon Pulse/Flamethrower/Will O Wisp/Double Team
Blazertex Lv. 48 Rollout/Flare Blitz/Quick Attack/Super Spin
Molteroid Lv. 50 Giga Missile/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Sunny Day
Plazoltan Lv. 55 Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Giga Missile
Dragoworx Lv. 58 Dragon Pulse/Giga Missile/Focus Blast/Overheat
Gives Out: Giga Missile (Fire type special attacking move, 100 power, 95 accuracy, slightly hits other enemy in double battle like Flame Burst)

Team Dynamite Fights:
Hargit
Tubanian Town
Scorebat Lv. 17
Bigfiss Lv. 20

Porch Plains
Glovbat Lv. 29
Zittive Lv. 30
Bigfiss Lv. 33

Team Dynamite Hideout
Glovbat Lv. 46
Acnimpane Lv. 46
Taztauk Lv. 48
Hunofiss Lv. 50

Gilsomo
Sectorin Forest
Fingupet Lv. 21
Strinonet Lv. 24
Dinomite Lv. 27

Tork Underground
Strinonet Lv. 40
Slomaluk Lv. 40
Atomikite Lv. 44

Team Dynamite Hideout
Ventridum Lv. 47
Slomaluk Lv. 47
Wresulince Lv. 49
Atomikite Lv. 51

Moltuma
Rumbled Ruins
Plazule Lv. Lv. 32
Hatsmow Lv. 34
Mindagery Lv. 36

Team Dynamite Hideout
Abomeity Lv. 48
Plazoltan Lv. 48
Mindagery lv. 50
Blasphatank Lv. 52

Pokemon League
Abomeity Lv. 58
Plazoltan Lv. 56
Mindagery Lv. 57
Granocked Lv. 60
Blasphatank Lv. 61

Stanom
Hourtun Town *only in Galaxy Gear
Olympid Lv. 35
Shrimcari Lv. 36
Mudonx Lv. 38
Mizacrash Lv. 41

Team Dynamite Hideout:
Zorgasbird Lv. 49
Clashiator Lv. 50
Shrimboral Lv. 50
Mudonx Lv. 52
Mizacrash Lv. 53

Pokemon League:
Portremb Lv. 59
Zmorgasbird Lv. 61
Clashiator Lv. 63
Prawnorn Lv. 64
Mudonx Lv. 65
Apomanoid Lv. 66

Last edited:

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
heh, i noticed you region is on the brink of war... Mine is just recovering from one, and about to be smashed into another one with the nearby region... Because of a massive meteor breaking up and smashing that region, and also the constant fighting of team sol and team luna have become violent (planes, bombs, acts of terrorisim.) and it is visible that my region has just recovered due to a lot of craters in cities along with busted buildings and crashed planes... So, civil war... Attacks from team luna and team sol, and then to top it off... A rapidly mobilizing military coming in from the east... No fun at all.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Wow, what a trend to have regions in conflict as Galax is too. And I'm working on Vadarth, but I've got some ways to go. Yodos is barely even started. But expect them next week, or at least images.

Infernape77

pean.png

Refriguin (オーブリザ Ooburiza)
Type: Ice
Species: Jet Pokemon
Ability: Swift Swim
Hidden Ability: Hydration
Height: 0.4 m -- Weight: 4.3 kg
Colors: Blue(Normal) Green(Shiny)
Body Style: With fins
Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
Egg Group: Water 1 and Flying groups
Habitat: Sea
  • Bartocia City/R 20 - Common (Winter - Surfing)
  • Bartocia City/R 20 - Common (Winter - Fishing)
  • Bartocia City/R 20 - Very Common (Rippling Water Surfing/Fishing)
  • Miraclria River - Uncommon (Winter - Fishing)
  • Miraclria River - Common (Winter - Surfing)
  • Miraclria River - Very Common (Winter - Rippling Water Surfing/Fishing)
  • Green Lake - Common (Winter - Surfing)
  • Justice Bridge - Common (Surfing)
  • Dilcea Winter Archipelago/R 22 - Uncommon (Rippling Water Surfing)
Gender Difference: None
Held Item: NeverMeltIce 50%

Entries
Vermilion: It swims as fast as a torpedo underwater to catch its prey. It will be only found around winter.
Azure: After winter ends, groups of Refriguin will dive deeply into the sea, to keep their temperature low.

Stats:
HP -- 40
Attack -- 30
Defense -- 54
Sp.Atk -- 50
Sp.Def -- 50
Speed -- 81
Total: 305

Evolutions line:
Refriguin (Level 32) Penfrost (Level 43) Torpenguin

Learnset:
-- Bubble
4 Quick Attack
6 Peck
10 Aqua Jet
15 Powder Snow
18 Reflect
23 Aerial Ace
26 Substitute
33 Drill Peck
37 Ice Beam
41 Mirror Move
45 Dive
49 Hail
51 Blizzard
58 Sheer Cold

Ahoi, a random fake moves

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
* SnowflakeCut - Ice / Special / 15 / 90 / 95 / Have 10% chance to leave the target frozen, and if the target is using Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard or Protect, the effect will be negated. The damage doubles if the target has Multilayer ability.

And random ability too o3o

Multilayer - Doubles the duration of Reflect, Light Screen and Safeguard in the Pokemon's side.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
It is time for Fakemon batch numbers 51-100! We'll get started getting into some of the more unique and odd Pokemon while still some being rather similar to others.

Get ready to see monsters including shot injectors, monster trucks, and clowns.

#51: Shipale (Water) Evolved form of Boatad. A wooden pirate ship with a large sail.
#52: Submaraid (Water/Steel) Evolved form of Shipale. An iron submarine with radar eyes.
#53: Cleech (Bug) A small leech. Looks like bait for a fishing rod.
#54: Draeech (Bug/Figting) Evolved form of Cleech. A large, extended leech with five legs.
#55: Grorm (Ground/Bug) An earthworm with an exploration helmet.
#56: Earthig (Ground/Bug) Evolved form of Grorm. A long earthworm with a crown with lights, and a pointed-shovel tail.
#57: Widowier (Poison/Dark) A black widow with a small kitchen headdress. Female-only.
#58: Madd (Normal) A small, green monster with a large mouth. Has stubby legs.
#59: Maddore (Normal) Evolved form of Madd. Like a larger, thinner Madd except with horns and larger feet.
#60: Maddezzt (Normal) Evolved form of Maddore. A larger Maddore with metal brackets, similar to Primeape, has a bigger head, longer limbs, and has a darker green color.
#61: Mechapup (Electric) A small puppy made completely of metal.
#62: Obordog (Electric) Evolved form of Mechapup. A dog made completely of metal.
#63: Houndroid (Steel/Electric) Evolved form of Obordog. A very large dog maid of very metallic metal.
#64: Mollvi (Water) An eyeball that is stringed to three shells.
#65: Mollmind (Water/Psychic) Evolved form of Mollvi. A large, pale mollusk with one eye inside of it, and spikes along the sides of it.
#66: Shotier (Poison) A small shot monster with a needle as a head. Has green liquid inside of its glass.
#67: Boostadelf (Poison) Evolved form of Shotier. A large and plump shot monster with a larger needle head, and knives for hands. Also has a handle for a tail.
#68: Handite (Dark) One eye connected to two strong arms.
#69: Standive (Dark) Evolved form of Handite. A head without a mouth connected to four strong arms. Stands on one arm.
#70: Holiadith (Dark) Evolved form of Standive. A large abomination with three eyes, giant arms, large feet with hands attatched to it, and two giant hands on its head.
#71: Deggine (Dragon) A small, four legged dragon creature with small extra claws, and one egg half covering its eyes and the other on its tail.
#72: Scannosaur (Dragon) Evolved form of Deggine. A larger and bipedal Deggine, however the egg shells have disappeared, leaving spikes in its place. It now has a scanning eyes as well, plus wing-shaped shoulder pads.
#73: Skullagon (Dragon/Flying) Evolved form of Scannosaur. A completely different appearance than the previous forms, now having a long snakelike body with added legs and arms, a pointy tail, wings on fire, and a skull-shaped skull.
#74: Tirey (Ground) A tire with an eye in the middle of it, but has no ridges.
#75: Ownercycle (Ground) Evolved form of Tirey. A motorcycle with long handlebars.
#76: Launsteruk (Ground/Steel) Evolved form of Ownercycle. A large monster truck with firey eyes from its windows, and its front bumper is its mouth. Mistaken for a pseudo legendary.
#77: Boomite (Dark) A small bomb with small eyes, hands and feet. Does not have arms.
#78: Dinomite (Dark) Evolved form of Boomite. A bipedal lizard creature with dynamite launchers for hands. Has a thunderbolt symbol on its chest.
#79: Atomikite (Dark) Evolved form of Dinomite. A skeleton attached to a giant bomb with wheels. Has skeleton swords for arms.
#80: Padmo (Fighting) A small fighting pad with eyes and arms.
#81: Guardeet (Fighting) Evolved form of Padmo. A fighter with a bandanna and a pad for a chest.
#82: Shieldson (Steel/Fighting) Evolved form of Guardeet. A fighter with large metallic shields plus has a shield protecting attached to its chest.
#83: Reeony (Normal) A white pony.
#84: Unihornus (Normal) Evolved form of Reeony. A large pony with a large horn.
#85: Snaeyther (Poison) A small, dark snake that always has is tongue out.
#86: Vitaliper (Poison) Evolved form of Snaeyther. A longer Snaeyther with a more pointy tail.
#87: Cobriller (Poison) Evolved form of Vitaliper. Looks similar to Arbok however has a crown and a bladed tail.
#88: Kin-Foo (Fighting) A small, childish karate fighter.
#89: Kara-Tay (Fighting) Evolved form of Kin-Foo. An adult karate fighter.
#90: Sen-Sore (Fighting) Evolved form of Kara-Tay. An old sensei karate fighting.
#91: Klowid (Normal) A small humanoid creature with a large hat covering its eyes.
#92: Klowugen (Normal/Psychic) Evolved form of Klowid. A tall, thin humanoid clown that is juggling.
#93: Klowbesulk (Normal/Psychic) Evolved form of Klowugen. A big, bulky clown that bounces on a ball.
#94: Swobalt (Normal/Poison) A poisonous smoke ball.
#95: Laseng (Normal) A small, female-only creature with a lace as its hair.
#96: Boweite (Normal) Evolved form of Laseng. A female-only creature with a bow and a lace on its head.
#97: Skarfmeti (Normal) Evolved form of Boweite. An adult female-only creature with a large scarf.
#98: Covole (Normal) A small umbrella with eyes.
#99: Twinsole (Normal) Evolved form of Covole. A combination of two umbrellas.
#100: Peraella (Normal) Evolved form of Twinsole. A creature with a Covole for each of its arms.

Infernape77

quailott.png

Quailot (バースズラ Baasuzura)
Type: Fire/Flying
Species: Evil Quail Pokemon
Ability: Intimidate or Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Flame Body
Height: 1.3 m -- Weight: 19.3 kg
Colors: Red(Normal) Gray(Shiny)
Body Style: With Single pair of wings
Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
Egg Group: Flying and Field groups
Habitat: Grassland

• Doomed Forest - Rare (Winter)
  • Justice Bridge - Uncommon
  • Justice Bridge - Rare (Winter)
  • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Very Common (Summer)
  • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Common (Autumn, Spring)
  • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Uncommon (Winter)
Held Item: None

Entries
Vermilion: It has a very high speed, even surpasses Chiquail's. The black parts on its body will burnt when flying.
Azure: A Quailot commands a group of Chiquail colony. The higher rank Quailot has thicker black mufflers.

Stats:
HP -- 60
Attack -- 68
Defense -- 51
Sp.Atk -- 61
Sp.Def -- 42
Speed -- 95
Total: 377

Evolutions line:
Chiquail (Lv.25) Quailot (Fire Stone) Scorquail

Learnset:
-- Ember
-- Leer
-- Gust
-- Quick Attack
-- Flame Charge
-- Air Cutter
-- Whirlwind
6 Leer
9 Gust
14 Quick Attack
17 Flame Charge
21 Air Cutter
25 Whirlwind
33 Double Team
36 Roost
41 Air Slash
44 Dark Pulse
46 Agility
50 Flare Blitz
53 Black Torch*

* Black Torch - Fire / Special / 10 / 40 / 95 / The damage will doubled if used consecutively. If this move was used for 3 times in a row, the user will sleep after that. Have 50% to burn target at the third time. Black Torch could hit non-adjacent opponent.

Infernape77

@legnak: Gee, thanks. But you shouldn't one-liner, right?

Fwah, finally, it's done!!! >_< Quite pleased with it.
And I'm using my old-style, aka using black outlines.
-------------------------------------------
verminix.png

#???
Verminix (ヴォルザク Volzaku/Voruzaku)
Type: Fire/Flying
Species: Vermilion Bird Pokemon
Ability: Crimson Feathers*
Hidden Ability: None
Height: 3 m -- Weight: 295.3 kg
Colors: Orange(Normal) Blue(Shiny)
Body Style: With Two of more pairs of wings
Gender Ratio: Genderless
Egg Group: Undiscovered/No Eggs group
Habitat: Mountain
  • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Only One (Vermilion only - Can't be captured)
  • Mount Peacia Top - Only One (Vermilion only - With South's Flame)
  • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Only One (Vermilion only - After Elite Four - If it was failed to be caught at Mt. Peacia Top)
Held Item: None

Entries
Vermilion: Verminix is one of the four Season Masters and represents Summer and South, with unbelievable fire power.
Azure: This Pokemon lives in Renva's volcano and has a beautiful, looks like flames, crimson silk feathers.

Stats:
HP -- 100
Attack -- 130
Defense -- 90
Sp.Atk -- 150
Sp.Def -- 95
Speed -- 115
Total: 680

Evolutions line:
Verminix

Learnset:
-- Flame Charge
-- Whirlwind
9 Gust
14 Flame Wheel
21 Air Slash
28 Brave Bird
36 Fire Blast
45 Eruptive Burst*
52 Drill Peck
58 Phoenix Dance*
64 AncientPower
70 Agility
79 Roost
87 Burst Charge*
94 Sky Drop
100 Aura Sphere

* Burst Charge - Fire / Special / 10 / 100 / 100 / Increase the Sp.Attack and Speed by one stage each, but decrease the Attack stats two stages each uses, and will hit all adjacent enemy. It will fail if the user's accuracy was lowered at the previous turn.

* Crimson Feathers - Ignores the secondary effect of the opponent's moves if the move's secondary effect is either can increase the damage/more effective if used consecutively(like Rollout), can lower its target's stats (like Tail Whip, Growl) and if the move will be more effective after using a specific move before(like Rollout, Clone Attack).

What is Eruptive Burst and Phoenix Dance?
Go find out yourself, duh.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
this is agitating, i come here, show designs, get ignored 90% of the time, i'm about to just give up on designing all together, here: betark: fighting fish pokemon, ht: 2'5. Wt: 11 lbs. Type: water/fighting. Ability: swift swim/ rivalry, dw: guts Physical description: a bipedal (standing on tail fins) beta fish with a hammerhead like face and gills, it is purple and red and the females are brown. The male's fins are very flashy whereas the female is very bland. Pokedex: BETARK is a very aggressive pokemon that lives its life solitary. It will very rarely leave the area it was born. Exp to 100: 1,640,000 exp. Base stats: hp: 65 att: 85 def: 40 sp.att: 30 sp.def: 30 speed: 80. Gender ratio: 70% male 30% female.

Status
Not open for further replies.